Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Is the new age movement a illuminati conspiracey?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

who knows mabey in some lifetime i will run into her for real. After ll we believe in reincarntion dont we

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

LOL, sure but it's a little bit more explicit, imo.

edit on 30-10-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

And then you could still be deceived. But at least then you would know who they are, it comes back to expeirience. If you don't expeirience something and don't believe it(spirituality) you will always be scepticle, the only thing that can change the scepticism would be experience. Here say will not do when we are sted fast on our beliefs.

No man or woman can deceive me if i look them straight in eyes. Even her she wouldnt be able to.

Nice, I like that.

True. The eyes always tell the truth.
-Alcohol/drugs
-lying
-creative (subject looking to thier right) (also lying)
-logic (subject looking to thier left)
-passion and truth (staring you in the eyes) (but if you know this... then you lie better)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Truth is, the illuminati is practicing the law of attraction to get the things they need. Haven't you noticed they're always smiling? They know that we are one, and are willing to take drastic measures to facilitate the transition into one. When they're not working towards world-domination, they're meditating for OBE's and projecting astrally so that they may take some reconnaissance. Death and destruction of the entire universe doesn't matter to them; for when their bodies end their physical reign, they will no doubt asend into the spirit world.

The illuminati is mining our pure consciousness so that they may keep it for themselves. But we're like the Jedi and they're like the Sith. Even though we learn from the same force—YouTube—we use our knowledge for good. We work for the light and they for the dark. Light always overcomes darkness in the end.

edit on 30-10-2012 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

who knows mabey in some lifetime i will run into her for real. After ll we believe in reincarntion dont we

Yay, we found some common ground lol. Maybe in some life time you will be her. Lol

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Yay, we found some common ground lol. Maybe in some life time you will be her. Lol

lol amazing how we started this thread at odds and came to an agreement finally im her and shes me. Guess i will have to marry myself

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

lol amazing how we started this thread at odds and came to an agreement finally im her and shes me. Guess i will have to marry myself

Yep, we are all one in the same. She was hot
thanks for participating.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Kandinsky

yes i agree a pyramid scheme.

But is it a pyramid scheme that will keep my razor blades sharp?

OP, the New Age movement isn't organized sufficiently to claim that it's the result of any conspiracy. The majority of it grew out of the 1960s hippie movement, disenchanted with the "me decade" of the 1970s and the yuppies of the 1980s. Pencil long hair, a scraggly beard and a faded "American flag" shirt on the gurus and you'll see what I mean.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
We need something new here,it seems the old ways of doing things like government,religion...etcetera,don't work anymore.

Logic and accounting are the only things that work.

But mankind,in his childish arrogance,insists on believeing that since he is so magnifacent,intelligent,powerful...

That something more magnifacent,intelligent,powerful than himself created him.

What horse#,recognized religions are just a non-profit,tax exempt SCAM.

We are only the sum of our parts,all parts being equal/required for "Existence"
(?).

We are all part of THE environment,not in dominion of it,not even custodianship.

Anyway........

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

its a religion thats all it is i suggest you take it or leave it on that basis alone.

It's not a religion when science can prove its claims.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Itisnowagain

hes right itsnow again...God infers something external and not the true self

Depends on your definition of god and true self. Something can be external but still be part of the same whole as the internal.

Is the cell of the body only a cell if it can experiance and understand everything about the whole body? Where do the cell decide is the true boundry of the cell when it is not bound by the physical limitation of the cell. It can both feel being both cell and body.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Kinda had a theory this new-age stuff was a conspiracy... Only way u can get a "NWO" is through peace right?... i doubt they can make 1 world government through force...
Lead the sheep to water and it will drink!...
Dont think illuminati is bad guys though, their history kinda says otherwise, and even their names means enlightened... probably just the scape goats for the knights templer / masons / monarchy familys / banking cartels blabla.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Here is what i feel!

New age religion is being called as such because it targets the audience of those still going to church.

Religion goes by REL-I-G-ION which can be interpreted as either.

Reel You in! or Rely upon.

Either way it ask you to submit to the will of some other entity.

Just like any other religions, "new age" is the same as the old age. Just fits straight in with what the Illuminati worship!

They want to corrupt our spirituality and reel us in their Madness!

Hitler Worshiped Asthar command. Gallactic Trade Federation of Light... yeah!

you know the Aerian race, he tried to make? blue eyes, blond hair? That's Ashtar.

in this religion it takes spirituality and change the target from you to their gods!

spirituality is individual and not about idolatry.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnkie

Dont think illuminati is bad guys though, their history kinda says otherwise, and even their names means enlightened... probably just the scape goats for the knights templer / masons / monarchy familys / banking cartels blabla.

THIS^^^

the illuminati on itself exist only on our mind! We are the illuminati! The floating capstone of the pyramid with the eye is the 3rd eye! the mind eye!

the idea of a group over everything else exist only in our thoughts, because we have no reall proof of their existance!

making them the perfect scapegoat for monarchs! those that run the show are not at the top of the pyramid! and that is intended!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by fight back
Here is what i feel!

New age religion is being called as such because it targets the audience of those still going to church.

To the contrary, they mostly target those who are NOT religious -- the whole "I'm spiritual but not religious" crowd. Why? Because, without the doctrine and community of a religion, a person is open to believing a lot more than they are if their potential beliefs aren't framed in those.

I've been amusing myself lately with investigating some very new New Age schools of thought, and, while they have a bit in common with the older stuff, they have a tinge of wackiness that those never had, specifically once you start looking at groups that lean towards trans-humanism. Ain't no Bible readin', Sunday worshippin' Christian going to buy into that.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by fight back
Here is what i feel!

To the contrary, they mostly target those who are NOT religious -- the whole "I'm spiritual but not religious" crowd. Why? Because, without the doctrine and community of a religion, a person is open to believing a lot more than they are if their potential beliefs aren't framed in those.

I've been amusing myself lately with investigating some very new New Age schools of thought, and, while they have a bit in common with the older stuff, they have a tinge of wackiness that those never had, specifically once you start looking at groups that lean towards trans-humanism. Ain't no Bible readin', Sunday worshippin' Christian going to buy into that.

mmm. make sense! Star for you

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

'Religion is a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects.' - any damn dictionary you open

You're stating your own opinion as to what a religion is and arguing with it like it's fact.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

they have a bit in common with the older stuff, they have a tinge of wackiness that those never had, specifically once you start looking at groups that lean towards trans-humanism.

Working off of something I saw in the Dark Knight Returns Part 1 movie, there is a psychologist who says the stigma surrounding Batman causes unstable people to cross paths with the Dark Knight in any way possible, even if it means becoming a villain. Because the end justifies the means, Batman actually motivates people to become villains so they can meet him. The fan craze is that serious. The psychologist ends their speculative lecture by say, "In a way, Batman is the real bad guy, because he created them. He's their father."

That last line has a very powerful irony to it. "God" supposedly created us, and 'God" is supposedly our father. So, if we apply that principle to this, people might become so obsessed with the power of god that they feel like they can be closer to god by becoming more LIKE him - in other words, if they take the idea of what a god would be like and mold themselves to fit that idea, they feel closer to him.

I was explaining this theory to a friend the other day...if so much importance were not applied to "God", if Christianity didn't willingly give either "God" or "Satan" so much power over them in their own minds, Satanists wouldn't exist. Why? Because Satanists wouldn't have been given the idea that their 'master' was so powerful. In a way, Christians can blame themselves for the existence of Satanists because Christians were the ones who came up with the idea that "Satan" is so powerful.

As Dumbledore said:

Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself.

Give power to an idea, and other people will associate that idea with power, even if there really isn't any. And it sort of snowballs from there.

So transhumanism can be seen as an attempt to be closer to "God", even if it's misguided. And just think - maybe the pagans saw the same thing in Christianity? And look where we are now. Paganism is demonized, Christianity struggles to reign supreme. In the future, maybe transhumanism will reign supreme, and Christians will be outcasts because they will be seen as hindering the progress of the human race.

It's possible.
edit on 30-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Some think the new age is a mind control operation for the NWO to push in a global religion.

This is the reason that NOTHING is as it seems.

We have been lied to about EVERYTHING...

The Illuminati are behind ALL world events, ALL false religions, and ALL wars:

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but, like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders.

The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque, satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer; these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and occult rituals of the blackest nature.

The Synagogue of Satan
Illuminati Roots
What is the Illuminati?
Pawns Of The Game

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide335

'Religion is a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects.' - any damn dictionary you open

You're stating your own opinion as to what a religion is and arguing with it like it's fact.

I was stating that the new age is not what you have quoted above

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join