It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the new age movement a illuminati conspiracey?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Some think the new age is a mind control operation for the NWO to push in a global religion.

Some say it's satanic or from the devil.

And some say it's all feel good crap.

it's none of these, it's too big to be a global religion, to self empowering to be satanic or from the devil, and too good to be crap.

Here is a vid explaining what it really is: enjoy.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

it's none of these, it's too big to be a global religion, to self empowering to be satanic or from the devil, and too good to be crap.

its a religion thats all it is i suggest you take it or leave it on that basis alone.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Where is this religion based, where to new agers go to worship? Where is the book they follow? Where is the tradition? It's nothing like a religion.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

you dont need them artifacts to have a religion. If you cant work that one out for yourself then * sigh*

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Religion is to be blindly led..

New agers lead themselves. Big difference.

It looks like a religion to you. Why?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

It looks like a religion to you. Why?

because its full or morons worshiping esoteric idols of wisdom

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
There you go, you are wrong. Watch the video.

Who worships what? Buddha? Allah? Christ? Ect. I think you got new age and religion mixed up straight away, there is a clear definition you can't see.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
The new age movement is certainly intervened by dark forces, and like with everything else they manipulate the people so that they would rather follow someone else, in this case a guru, a medium or someone like that. The spiritual renaissance we are experiencing however, are indeed something much bigger and greater. The truth, beauty and love discovered within by millions of millions people all over the world is not only not false, but impossible for the elite to bury. These people stand as beacons of light for others to see, so that they themselves can initiate their own awakening. The chain reactions are well under way, and the ascent from fear-oriented reality to love-oriented reality are happening 'slowly' but steadily.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Some think the new age is a mind control operation for the NWO to push in a global religion.

YES

Some say it's satanic or from the devil.

NO

And some say it's all feel good crap.

YES

Here is a vid explaining what it really is: enjoy.

The new age "religion" was used by my fathers and their fathers before them yes. It goes back to the time of antiquity and before that.

A tool for the illuminati I say nay. A tool for illumination I say yay.

It has been our religion long before it was called the new age movement. Long before Edgar Cayce. We used these method of connecting with the one infinite intelligence during the times of atlantis. And before during that the time of the lemerians.

Some of the following will be relevant some will not. I am sure you will find the words that are self evident to what it is you ask.

The tools my bloodlines use are of oppression tyranny and fear to guide them to the universal oneness that "the new age movenment" talks about.

I just gave an example of their tools and why they use these tools not even 24 hours ago.

As you know the power elite tend to oppress and enslave the people in this dimension. There is reason for it. Radical Islam is an instrument of the The ruling families as a way to instill fear in the hearts of millions world wide.

People who are not part of the fold, or illuminated so to speak, would not see the Eternal value of such actions.

What you have not been told, we, being the people of THIS earth, are oppressed for the reason of enlightenment.

This is the first time in all of the universe that this has happened to such a degree, not because the ruling elite want it to be this way, but because it has to be this way. It has to be this way because we had 13,000 years to obtain Christ Consciousness. Something that HAS ALWAYS taken a civilization 100,000 years to obtain. And in order to appreciate the light and love in the time we had, 13,000 years instead of 100,000 we had to experience the darkness to the point nobody in the history of the universe has experienced so that we could appreciate the love and the light in the time that we had.

One of the tools for the masses to obtain enlightenment is oppression tyranny and fear so that we may want to push through the oppression for a better life a more enlightened life. So that our will to push through the next dimension to a more enlightened life will not waver. Love is the key the light is way. Look for it in the coming months. For one to fully understand the light he must first be thrust into darkness. And for one to emerge from the darkness he must will it, but will it at the right time with a heart that cries for light and knowledge, not power.

Now for the last part of your question, when is it going to stop. We have risen to Christ Consciousness. But in order for the punishment of tearing the lower dimensions in the time of Atlantis to end the Cycle of The flower of life must complete for our ascension into the higher dimension to take place. That time is coming in the coming months. As the earth and its occupants consciousness rises into the next dimension there will be 2-4 days of darkness. This has been prophesied by all the cultures of the earth. Both past and present.

Look into your self brother, to find enlightenment not to your books of faith. But do not abandoned the pages of your faith completely for all words of all faiths hold truths. Truths that my people believe to be self evident regardless of the religion.

I hope that I have answered your questions and I hope that I have sparked your curiosity enough to look into my teachings. Teachings that have been passed down since the time of antiquity and before that.
edit on 30-10-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

We start the process of ascension on the 21st of decmber 2012 and for three days we will wait to emerge in a more glorious world than any can even conceive.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Who worships what? Buddha? Allah? Christ? Ect. I think you got new age and religion mixed up straight away, there is a clear definition you can't see.

Budda, alla, christ...all conceptual beliefs. You are a worshiper of the conceptual mind of ideas about the new age. Everything we think and believe occurs in our conceptual brain. Thats where your church is for your worshiping of new age beliefs.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

It's more like a conspiracy to separate fools and naive idealists from their money.

Got naughty kids? Think Indigo!

Got an unfulfilled life? Try Law of Attraction!

Think you're better than everyone else? Buy Enlightenment. $49!!

It's a little like an ongoing pyramid scheme with the successful people at the top raking in lots of money. The guys at the bottom *give* them money and do their marketing and defending for them. Weird stuff.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Hmmm interesting,so how do I go about worshiping these new age beleifs?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

yes i agree a pyramid scheme.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

start by closing your wallet.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Wow you spent all that? It shouldn't cost you a penny. It hasn't me.

Now the conspiracey could be that conspiraceys are just to take you for your money, there's thousands of books out there about thousands of subjects that are interesting. Books get written all the time.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Nothing wrong with "new age" considering it's basically "Whatever floats your boat." It's a better direction to head in than say, "my religion can beat up your religion."

Video was pretty good, thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Hmmm interesting,so how do I go about worshiping these new age beleifs?

You start and finish by looking into yourself for what you think the world as a whole wants. That is the begininng and the end.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

start by closing your wallet.

I don't have a wallet

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

well whatever u stick your cash and credit cards keep that zipped up from the new age sales gurus.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

well whatever u stick your cash and credit cards keep that zipped up from the new age sales gurus.

No cards, no Internet shopping, no sales gurus no problem. Internet is almost free, does that count?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join