It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburu revealed 14th November

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hell the OP sounds legit

Predictions from hippy friends always work out

ATS has a 100% fail rate but this time it will be different - guy's a hippy for chrissakes and he mentioned NASA

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Why would you waste your time?

Because the ability to be smug on the internet makes me all warm and gooey inside.

It's the only reason I get up in the morning.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Why do we have to wait for the eclipse to view a second Sun? There are solar telescopes all over the globe. There are solar observatories in space. There are astronauts on the ISS. There are people all over the globe that see sunrises and sunsets. All anyone ever reports are atmospheric effects. If there were a new mass in the solar system the known planets including ours would be moved enough for amateur astronomers to notice.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
(OP) ...."I do not believe in Niburu so I need to make that clear" .....................naa naa na.! that don't absolve you from responsibility ......... there's clearly an agenda to your post. Now as you lay blame off onto some 'Hippie' guy, It seems your playing the concerned citizen...... or looking for some audience to play prophet to.

Planet ...X's... believability and shelf life is well past its prime, soon to be tossed into the dustbin along with the likes of Brother Camping and all the other ...ahem, prophets..! Many of us here at Above Top Secret grow so.... weary of the daily Doom & Gloom prognostications, that it's not even amusing or laughable any more. It's more an annoyance. I virtually never 'Star' anybody here, nor do I want or seek stars. They have no bearing on my credability nor define any 'truths', as everything posted here has more than one side to it. Nubiru posts recently have become a bit too late to garner any followers. But I suppose it will be played right up to 'Last Drink guys'. [/quote/]

So there are some sane people on this site.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Because it's cloaked/infrared/invisible and can only be seen from the South Pole. Don't you pay attention? :

(yes, that was sarcasm just to be clear)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Because it's cloaked/infrared/invisible and can only be seen from the South Pole. Don't you pay attention? :

You know Zaphod (One of favourite characters from HHGTTG) When these Nibiru nuts are faced with the argument that there are several thousands amateur astronomers out there they clam up or say "What if, or But or maybe?. What do they think they are doing? all these amateur astronomers they have been scratching their arses or picking their nose, and not looking at the skies, i mean come on.
If a world changing event such as this, somebody would have spilled the beans for sure.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Why do we have to wait for the eclipse to view a second Sun? There are solar telescopes all over the globe. There are solar observatories in space. There are astronauts on the ISS. There are people all over the globe that see sunrises and sunsets. All anyone ever reports are atmospheric effects. If there were a new mass in the solar system the known planets including ours would be moved enough for amateur astronomers to notice.

Because Nibiru likes to play hide and seek regardless of our position around the Sun and an eclipse would be the perfect opportunity to catch that fictional SOAB in the act... When we find it, we can then send our Moon off to destroy it so it never harms us again and live happily ever after to another fictional story.
edit on 5-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferryman

Don't let your facts get in the way of my beliefs!

If there were anything as big as Nibiru, as has been pointed out many times, there is no way, even if it was non-reflective/infrared/whatever, it could have entered the solar system without affecting everything. Even non-reflective/infrared/whatever planets/brown dwarfs/whateverthehellitis have gravity and mass.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

You forgot that you must eat dog and believe in Nibiru to see it! I do love when Nibiru believers vigorously try and prove it's real and when they get owned by facts they just say well i'm on the fence about it even though they don't sound skeptical at all.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
he says Nasa have booked his hillside property to video and study the event.

Because this event will be so local, it only happens on his property, right?
So..NASA is running his door in already...because Australia is so small....

Sounds..legit...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Internet Explorer
Hell the OP sounds legit

Predictions from hippy friends always work out

ATS has a 100% fail rate but this time it will be different - guy's a hippy for chrissakes and he mentioned NASA

You are wrong:

Solar eclipse due November 14th

www.theregister.co.uk...

November will be a month of eclipses for Reg readers in The New World.

The darkness kicks off on November 14th, when the moon will pass between the Sun and Earth to create a Solar Eclipse that will be apparent to viewers in the Australian city of Cairns, which has helpfully erected a web page to inform tourists about the event.

The cosmic event will kick off around dawn, and the cone of shadow will pass over largely-uninhabited parts of the Pacific Ocean for a few hours. NASA has published a grainy GIF of the eclipse's path event here.

A couple of weeks later, on November 28th, Earth's shadow will pass across the face of the moon, creating a penumbral eclipse. NASA says residents of Western Canada, the USA and East Asia will have the chance to see 'a dusky shading in the northern half of the Moon'.

The November 28 event is one of 145 in a 'Saros', a cycle of eclipses lasting 1262 years.

Other links:
blogs.abc.net.au...
www.heraldsun.com.au... ia/story-fndo45r1-1226510154112
www.spacedaily.com...
www.msnbc.msn.com...
www.fosters.com.../20121105/GJLIFESTYLES/121029132/-1/SANNEWS

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Why is he wrong?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
If a planet was that close, we wouldn't have to wait two weeks to observe it during a solar eclipse. It would easily be seen by many astronomers. Something like that wouldn't be easy to keep a lid on. There's just too many amateur astronomers out there.

I see your point but it triggers another possible conspiracy theory - what if the blue beam/ray was able to "keep a lid on it?" What if HAARP has the capacity to create an atmospheric ceiling to where you can onlly see what the program(s) allows?

Lastly - is NASA using all of the billions of dollars reserving space odyssey safaries around world since they have dumped the classic shuttle program? I know there are quite a few bases with ultra top secret projects happening and this is where the money is possibly going; or it is going to ____________(insert project(s) proxy wars, gun running, annexing of Canada and Mexico). I do recall a recent revealing of the super drone x-47 something, which it seems that x-30 something is what MSM has announced for the latest unmanned aircrafts. we are always told of technology several decades old as if it is the newest latest greatest top line aircrafts & other state of the art technologies. I heard of the x-47 (not exact name) drone on a tv show featuring the editor of Popular Science where he was in search of UFOs and the big reveal was this drone. The contact on the base stated that usually the movies aren't too far off base when it comes to reality of black ops and top secret issues regarding our air space as well as our outer space.

Futhermore, to stay on topic; could the trajectory of some planetary object truly be on track to hit earth or NEO with only few weeks notice and of course the gov't would keep it on the down low to protect us? Would Barry have gotten this news just before the first debate and thus the reason for his poor performance?

Thoughts or things that make you (of at least me) go UHMMM. Btw...I talk to a 4 year old all day, hard to poor out grown up words before nap time!

edit on 6-11-2012 by mcsandy because: Forgive the poor content structure as well as possible typos.....4 yr old was trying to identify the alphavet on mommy's puter!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcsandy

Originally posted by WeRpeons
If a planet was that close, we wouldn't have to wait two weeks to observe it during a solar eclipse. It would easily be seen by many astronomers. Something like that wouldn't be easy to keep a lid on. There's just too many amateur astronomers out there.

I see your point but it triggers another possible conspiracy theory - what if the blue beam/ray was able to "keep a lid on it?" What if HAARP has the capacity to create an atmospheric ceiling to where you can onlly see what the program(s) allows?

Lastly - is NASA using all of the billions of dollars reserving space odyssey safaries around world since they have dumped the classic shuttle program? I know there are quite a few bases with ultra top secret projects happening and this is where the money is possibly going; or it is going to ____________(insert project(s) proxy wars, gun running, annexing of Canada and Mexico). I do recall a recent revealing of the super drone x-47 something, which it seems that x-30 something is what MSM has announced for the latest unmanned aircrafts. we are always told of technology several decades old as if it is the newest latest greatest top line aircrafts & other state of the art technologies. I heard of the x-47 (not exact name) drone on a tv show featuring the editor of Popular Science where he was in search of UFOs and the big reveal was this drone. The contact on the base stated that usually the movies aren't too far off base when it comes to reality of black ops and top secret issues regarding our air space as well as our outer space.

Futhermore, to stay on topic; could the trajectory of some planetary object truly be on track to hit earth or NEO with only few weeks notice and of course the gov't would keep it on the down low to protect us? Would Barry have gotten this news just before the first debate and thus the reason for his poor performance?

Thoughts or things that make you (of at least me) go UHMMM. Btw...I talk to a 4 year old all day, hard to poor out grown up words before nap time!

edit on 6-11-2012 by mcsandy because: Forgive the poor content structure as well as possible typos.....4 yr old was trying to identify the alphavet on mommy's puter!

What if Nancy Lieder was right and the earth has stoped it's rotating a while ago and the zeta's are just simulating the season changes for us? It's impossible to prove something like HAARP or some ray beam can't mask the changes of a rogue planet, change what the atmosphere looks like, move a planet, ect. I mean it could happen but I seriously doubt it. It seems like HAARP get's alot of blame for almost everything wrong with this world maybe i'll make a youtube video about HAARP like that leave britney alone guy haha.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Only 5 more sleeps to go. I wonder what will happen after that?. Will it a case of "I told you so" or will the Nibiru nuts quietly fade into the background until another opportunity presents itself, your guess is as good as mine?.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcsandy

Well have we had any complaints from the thousands of amatuer or professional astronomers around the world

If not your question in answered, about the only HAARP can't seem to do according to people on here is get me the numbers for the lottery

edit on 9-11-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

My take at this point .....ANYTHING is possible or plausible.

Not enough of amateur humans jetting up to the moon or a trip around the world, or maybe those flying in the cheap seats - Interstellar space voyage.

Ad nice background music here.....or for me I choose the written lyrics....

Frank Sinatra, Fly Me To The Moon

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On jupiter and mars
In other words, hold my hand In other words, baby kiss me
Fill my heart with song and
Let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
n other words, please be true
In other words, I love you
Fill my heart with song and Let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true In other words
In other words, I love you

Maybe Mr. Sinatra was an amateur star gazer in his off time without his Rat pack; or did he have front row seats already and this is an accord of his trip?

(Speaking in satire all of music has hidden messages oh and movies too. So for me, Hollywood has great props and supposedly we are a few decades behind the reality of where our technology truly has evolved.)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

reply to post by MystikMushroom

People get major stiffies for doom.

Plus you can just claim your calculations are wrong if it doesn't happen when you say it's supposed to happen (see Nancy Leider in '03).

Really is the most frustrating pile of fear mongering out there. We'll never get rid of this horse#, I'm afraid.

Isn't Mercury passing in front of the sun at this time?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Uh oh.

www.cairns.com.au...

Is this the filthy hippie from the OP?

Nope not the same guy.

Interesting though, the guy I was talking to says that the world has tilted a little bit on or off current axism. He says that if the axis was the same time as the mayan calander then this eclipse in a few days would have been visible in the mayan temples. Reminds me of the movie Apocalypto.

There might be something in that
edit on 10-11-2012 by magma because: spell

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen

Isn't Mercury passing in front of the sun at this time?

Not according to my Stellarium program, although there is a bit of a line up with venus and saturn on one side, sun/moon, then mercury, almost all in a nice tidy line, so that might be visible during the eclipse (dunno on how visible mercury is at dark though, never knowingly seen it) and would certainly look awesome.

However, none of that changes the fact that OP mentions the guy saying a second sun will be visible. Known planets won't fit the 'prophecy' and would not vindicate a hopeful hippy's delusion.

Speaking of eclipses, could someone please explain to me, with nice simple pictures and pretty colours, how it is that a solar eclipse does not influence the tides in the way that a full moon would? It confuses me. First of all, a full moon is on the other side of the earth to the sun, yet combines withh the gravitation of the sun to produce a higher tide. Yet when the moon is actually lined up RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE SUN, how come THAT doesn't produce a higher tide?
Common sense would dictate that the new moon, being in line with the sun on one side of the earth, would have a higher influence than a full moon, with the sun and the moon on opposite sides of the earth. Wouldn't it?
edit on 11-11-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join