Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Niburu revealed 14th November

page: 10
47
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Is this supposed to make sense?


No i don't think so.. whatever weird language it is.. it doesn't translate and you'll just another weird message.




posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Just a minute... According to the believers from last year and earlier this year, Nibiru/Planet X/Sun's Evil Twin or whatever you want to call it should be bearing down on us by now.

So, if you believe all NASA's astronomers have been paid to keep quite, any Hubble pictures showing it have been doctored, all the Russian, Chinese, Indian professional astronomers are also part of the conspiracy, then how come the thousands of well-equipped amateur astronomers all over the world have not reported this? They've all been paid or threatened to keep quite too? You can't be serious...

Setting aside the fact that it should be a naked-eye object by now, surely no one believes this object really exists as described by the fear-porn merchants - do they?

Ahh - just remembered, it's coming at us from the the direction of Sun so we can't see it. No it's not - it's approaching the South Pole where we have no one who can see and report it.

Come on people, get a grip.

Mrs Chicken



posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I hope ATS'ers in OZ are getting their cameras ready for that day to confirm or refute.

ANd in reply to the last post, I absolutely do believe our solar system is a binary one like most other solar systems. But I never thought our brown dwarf would be "bearing down on us" by now (maybe 10 years ago, I thought that would be the case), but by say....2006 or maybe 08, I believed that 2012 would, if anything, be when we'd all start being able to undeniably see the thing.

We'll see. I'm if nothing else, interested to see how this story pans out. All Aussie ATS'ers need to do their part durring the eclipse on the 14th. Cause even if NASA is there because they know they'll be able to get visible data on the thing, I don't for a second believe even if it were true, that they would share the info with us. "National Security, and not wanting to make people panic" and all that jazz. Our Aussie brothers need to be on the ball on this one.



posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed how magma totally disappeared from his/her own thread???

Wow, talk about ignorance! Why not just own up and say that the title to this thread was way off.

All this talk about Nibiru when the thread is really about a solar eclipse. Ignorance totally disgusts me
edit on 28-10-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
Has anyone noticed how magma totally disappeared from his/her own thread???

Wow, talk about ignorance! Why not just own up and say that the title to this thread was way off.

All this talk about Nibiru when the thread is really about a solar eclipse. Ignorance totally disgusts me
edit on 28-10-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)


I Agree Skywatcher, maybe they couldn't handle all the searching questions, or the debunking.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
"Deny ignorance"

And yet, all I see is bible huggers, nibiru freaks and what not getting it on in here.
Not ONE person can answer my question?

When should I go outside and look up, to see this solar eclipse. Im in denmark and suck at calculating time zones and such.

I mean come on.. If your all experts on second suns, hidden planets etc. You should at least know basic astronomy and especially math. You really should know, when exactly this solar eclipse will start.

Anyone with a little help here?

If not, the lot of you just proved that you dont know #.
edit on 29-10-2012 by needlenight because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by needlenight
 

I thought it was in the southern hemisphere...

not sure Denmark would see it, be north as it is.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by needlenight
"Deny ignorance"

And yet, all I see is bible huggers, nibiru freaks and what not getting it on in here.
Not ONE person can answer my question?

When should I go outside and look up, to see this solar eclipse. Im in denmark and suck at calculating time zones and such.

I mean come on.. If your all experts on second suns, hidden planets etc. You should at least know basic astronomy and especially math. You really should know, when exactly this solar eclipse will start.

Anyone with a little help here?

If not, the lot of you just proved that you dont know #.
edit on 29-10-2012 by needlenight because: (no reason given)


You will not see this total solar eclipse in Denmark. Nor will you see even a partial solar eclipse in Denmark, well this one anyways. Only those in northeast Austrailia and I believe some Marshall islands ( I may be incorrect on that part) will see the eclipse.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by needlenight
 

I thought it was in the southern hemisphere...

not sure Denmark would see it, be north as it is.


Finally, a simple answer, to a simple question. Relating to the thread. (Stupid as the question may have been)
Thank you Chamberf, mighty decent of you.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
@ needlenight:

Really... all you have to do is use Google. I just Googled "solar eclipse map" and got:

www.exploratorium.edu...

The map shows the paths of solar eclipses from 2010 to to 2035. There are numerous other maps showing exactly the same thing.

I guess the one you're wanting to see is the 13 November 2012. As you will see from the map it starts in the tip of northern Australia, just misses north island New Zealand and track across the South Pacific, so no, we won't see anything in Europe.

(Remember - Google is your friend!)

Mrs Chicken



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
star and flag its closing in now.. timeline could be correct. 3/22/13 is another. it is NOT 12/21/12.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper
 


Thank you. I feel much better about it.



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
star and flag its closing in now.. timeline could be correct. 3/22/13 is another. it is NOT 12/21/12.


Then 14,15,16,17, do I need to go on



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by needlenight
 

Your heart is known to our Creator, your every thought and word recorded to determine whether your name is worthy to remain in the Book of Life.The time for prostrating in a great shame will come for many rejector's of Truth within this season of great changes. A lack of a pure loving heart is duly rewarded with blindness to the many things Granted in Light in the Good Spirit in Christ. Know that in a wisdom.

Let us focus on this season of changes and what we are Called to do in sincere outreach and repentance from all the ways against the Will of Grace.

Change comes swiftly like a bolt from the sky.
edit on 30-10-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
So in late 2009 I was told that by early 2011 Planet X would be as bright as our sun in the sky. It's 2012 now and we're 1 month away from December and I don't see much as a second moon even.

This is ridiculous.



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimeLight
reply to post by needlenight
 

Your heart is known to our Creator, your every thought and word recorded to determine whether your name is worthy to remain in the Book of Life.The time for prostrating in a great shame will come for many rejector's of Truth within this season of great changes. A lack of a pure loving heart is duly rewarded with blindness to the many things Granted in Light in the Good Spirit in Christ. Know that in a wisdom.

Let us focus on this season of changes and what we are Called to do in sincere outreach and repentance from all the ways against the Will of Grace.
Change comes swiftly like a bolt from the sky.
edit on 30-10-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)


Amein.
Your words always speak truth Primelight. Indeed that time is nigh. The day comes swiftly when no one will be able to deny HIM. We have already reached the point where it is difficult to deny HIS prophecies with everything that is happening in the world and in the cosmos.

Ezekiel 18:32 "For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live!
edit on 30-10-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
So in late 2009 I was told that by early 2011 Planet X would be as bright as our sun in the sky. It's 2012 now and we're 1 month away from December and I don't see much as a second moon even.

This is ridiculous.


there is also the interesting behaviour of the apparent "size" of nibiru in all the videos and photos that the believers like to dredge up,

Its amazingly inconsistent, on some of the "antartica cams" its larger than the moon, in the "red-filter" pics its about the size of a pea (or smaller) and all the lens flare pics used as "proof" it varies in size, position and colour / luminosity.

How can it be coming from the sun, visible only in IR, only visible in the antartic, only visible in red-filter pics, and on mobile phone cams, be behind the sun, be incoming, be hiding out beyond the orbits of neptune / jupiter, be cloaked and be the brown dwarf of death all at the same time, (have i missed any here?) and yet NOT be visible to any of the 7 billion inhabitants of the planet using their eyes, telescopes or satellites???

At least if the believers stories were all resonably consistent there mught be more people willing to entertain the idea



posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This is a private VIP viewing event in the tourism industry on a private property at Kuranda. The property includes a natural amphitheatre, and is regarded as one of the best spots to view the eclipse. The Japanese who had inspected the site were taken aback. The property owners are tourism industry identities and said that no expense had been spared to create the best viewing areas. There will be more than 100 people of the 1000 attendees staying on the property in in luxuriously equipped tents, down to the best in bedding linen. A NASA-led group of 45 are among the 1000 people from the US, Japan, Germany, Spain, Italy and England jetting into the Far North. The largest groups are from Japan and included some of the leading names in Japanese astronomy, but attendee names remain private. The Cairns Post understands that tours from the US are being lead by Paul D. Maley of the NASA Johnson Space Centre and a member of the NASA JSC Astronomical Society and former astronaut and veteran of four space shuttle missions Claude Nicollier.

The people leading the international tours are "celebrity escorts" renowned in their fields and
"There will be professional as well as amateur astronomers, many are solar eclipse chasers" .
"They will be bringing with them the very best in high-tech equipment," and "We’re bringing everything in, including toilets, hot showers and catering. "They will have special viewing chairs. This is a VIP event with the best of food." A fleet of coaches will transport the viewers from Cairns."It’s strictly private, it is not open to the public."

www.cairns.com.au...



posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Look at my Signature, i'm flogging a Dead horse with these Dyed in wool Doom merchants.



posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by magma
 


Thanks for posting this but, I refuse to accept this Out of Fear My Mind Will Slip into a Perpetual Brain Fart...





new topics

top topics



 
47
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join