It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburu revealed 14th November

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
So in late 2009 I was told that by early 2011 Planet X would be as bright as our sun in the sky. It's 2012 now and we're 1 month away from December and I don't see much as a second moon even.

This is ridiculous.

Hey, It has just been released that the phenomena you call "ridiculous" could happen at the end of next year..

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by shadowland8
So in late 2009 I was told that by early 2011 Planet X would be as bright as our sun in the sky. It's 2012 now and we're 1 month away from December and I don't see much as a second moon even.

This is ridiculous.

Hey, It has just been released that the phenomena you call "ridiculous" could happen at the end of next year..

Then it will be the year after that then the year after that etc etc

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

You can only hope but next year there is a good possibility. By the sounds of it, you haven't heard about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Multiple star systems with potentially habital planets are indeed possible. I said it was impossible for OUR solar system to have another star without us knowing it.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

You can only hope but next year there is a good possibility. By the sounds of it, you haven't heard about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wow

They are talking about a comet. A known comet with a known orbit. It poses zero risk to us.

Straws.............clutching.........

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by siliconpsychosis

Yep and so were some ancient cultures who never mention the orbit of a rogue fictional planet

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Yep and so were some ancient cultures who never mention the orbit of a rogue fictional planet

Exactly which cultures refer to a fictional planet ? Or are you referring to sitchin's incorrect interpretations again.

I thiugh t you were worried about the 2013 comet now ?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis
Exactly which cultures refer to a fictional planet ? Or are you referring to sitchin's incorrect interpretations again.

Read and understand the post again. I do not mention I believe any ancient culture refered to a fictional planet. Comets on the other hand are a different story all together.

No, I'm not worried about a comet coming in 2013. But it has been said that it could look like a blazing star next to the Sun. But hey, thats just ridiculous though isn't it? I guess also because we can't see it right now, it also won't happen...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis

Read and understand the post again. I do not mention I believe any ancient culture refered to a fictional planet. Comets on the other hand are a different story all together.

No, I'm not worried about a comet coming in 2013. But it has been said that it could look like a blazing star next to the Sun. But hey, thats just ridiculous though isn't it? I guess also because we can't see it right now, it also won't happen...

At yes, my apologies !

Comets are cool, and I'm pretty sure they must have been frightening celestial events for the ancient cultures who had no comprehension of what they were seeing.

I'm looking forward to it next year, should be an amazing sight if its bright enough to be visible.

I remember seeing hale-bopp but I was quite young so don't remember it clearly

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I've never seen one myself and by the sounds of it, I wont get to see Ison either being in the southern hemisphere and all..

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

You're confusing the issue. No one gives a toss about the 2013 comet in this thread.

We're all ridiculing the cockamamie idea that is Nibiru.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Why do you have to push your belief onto others?

Ferryman didn't ask for your pity, prayers for salvation, or any of that other nonsense.

Some of us don't believe in God. It's a fairy tale to us, like Keyser Soze and Nibiru. Get over it already.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Why do you have to push your belief onto others?

Ferryman didn't ask for your pity, prayers for salvation, or any of that other nonsense.

Some of us don't believe in God. It's a fairy tale to us, like Keyser Soze and Nibiru. Get over it already.

I usually just ignore all the religious talk and quoting religious text but it does get annoying especially when it comes out of nowhere and I do have to agree with you.

PS. Nice Keyser Soze reference

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
You're confusing the issue. No one gives a toss about the 2013 comet in this thread.

How am I confusing the issue? May aswell talk about something that is real than something with no evidence in existence.... Confusing the issue was bringing the idea to the table, look how many people are confused.

We're all ridiculing the cockamamie idea that is Nibiru.

Why would you waste your time?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

How am I confusing the issue? May aswell talk about something that is real than something with no evidence in existence.... Confusing the issue was bringing the idea to the table, look how many people are confused.

The poster you were responding to was discussing the ridiculousness of the idea behind Nibiru showing up as a 2nd sun in the sky. Your response is that it's not ridiculous at all because of this comet next year. One has nothing to do with the other. Can you really not see that?

Why would you waste your time?

Because the ability to be smug on the internet makes me all warm and gooey inside.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

Ezekiel 18:32 "For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live!
edit on 30-10-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

Repent? Repent what exactly? And at the threat of death? Isnt any concession gained under torture or the threat of torture invalid?
Pretty sure telling someone to 'say this or you'll die' is not the best way to get a genuine response.

Originally posted by GameKeeper
star and flag its closing in now.. timeline could be correct. 3/22/13 is another. it is NOT 12/21/12.

Then 14,15,16,17, do I need to go on

140,000 ton asteroid set to narrowly miss Earth in February may destroy SATELLITES... and it could hit us for real in 2020

www.dailymail.co.uk...[edit by]edit on 2-11-2012 by delusion because: fixed link

edit on 2-11-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join