It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Niburu revealed 14th November

page: 14
47
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by siliconpsychosis
 


Uh, no they're not. Video, needs a translator.

The part about eclipses causing earthquakes is soemthing that is up for grabs in other words, they're not going to tell us, and they don't even have the real science, so even if a average scientist did speak up and not a black op one, wouldn't trust them.

So, We The People, need to start taking notes and seeing if any earthquakes increase after this. People power, grass roots, down with elitism.

Earth is an overunity machine, and is wound like a Tesla coil and spins due to being wired up. She runs on sunlight indeed.

So I can see this having some problems

But if you read my posts I believe they take cosmic events, ie allignments and possibly eclipses, and fire up HAARP, because we have a very dark hearted group of cosmic criminals, ie. Bush Sr., Kissinger, Rockefeller (David), Rothchilds and more, walking over this planet with their steal boots and holding nations hostage and using very bad technology and trying to bring in the harvest and their dark serpent overlord. In other words, they are insane and extremely psychopathic. One could even argue they're not human.
edit on 13-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)





The eclipse today may have some affects on our core as the earth runs on sunlight, like a machine.


But the sun rises every day and its light interacts with earth constantly so how again does sunlight cause earthquakes.


You might as well claim that the wind is what creates tectonic activity and its peoples breathing and farting which causes the wind.
edit on 13-11-2012 by InhaleExhale because: added quote to what I was replying to, even though its from another thread, not sure how it got mixed up, wild night on ATS, Brain not functioning




posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by siliconpsychosis
 


Uh, no they're not. Video, needs a translator.

The part about eclipses causing earthquakes is soemthing that is up for grabs in other words, they're not going to tell us, and they don't even have the real science, so even if a average scientist did speak up and not a black op one, wouldn't trust them.

So, We The People, need to start taking notes and seeing if any earthquakes increase after this. People power, grass roots, down with elitism.

Earth is an overunity machine, and is wound like a Tesla coil and spins due to being wired up. She runs on sunlight indeed.

So I can see this having some problems

But if you read my posts I believe they take cosmic events, ie allignments and possibly eclipses, and fire up HAARP, because we have a very dark hearted group of cosmic criminals, ie. Bush Sr., Kissinger, Rockefeller (David), Rothchilds and more, walking over this planet with their steal boots and holding nations hostage and using very bad technology and trying to bring in the harvest and their dark serpent overlord. In other words, they are insane and extremely psychopathic. One could even argue they're not human.
edit on 13-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)


Why is it the same cannot be said for you?

I am willing to bet that have used very bad technology as well.



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale
 


cosmic criminals. That's a good band name!



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The only time I like these doomsday prophecy threads is when you stumble upon one with such a short time left to go, just a few hours guys then we can put this one to bed one way or another



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Can we time the exact moment of the eclipse to the tossing of this into the HOAX bin?

Nibiru Shmibiru.



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
Can we time the exact moment of the eclipse to the tossing of this into the HOAX bin?

Nibiru Shmibiru.


5 hours to go here till the 14th

ill take some lovely sunrise pictures in the morning if its clear



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
It is getting cold. About an hour ago @ 20:00hrs EST

Air pressure is increasing

about 9 and 1/2 hours to go

I am in Cairns and the cloud may be lifting.

There is a glow in the East. It is unusual.


I think the best time is 7.45-ish, it will be at fullest, starts 7.30 and goes to 8.00. I won't get the full effect down the coast. But watch out for the line of venus, saturn and mercury. Probably only venus will be visible, the others will need long exposure photos to bring them out.

edit - 7.41 is full 'second contact'.
edit on 13-11-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
...

However, anything that affects nuclear plants I guess could be called Nibiru.

Is a damaged nuclear plant, put in danger by design by luciferian cabal, called nibiru?


I think just changing the terms of what 'nibiru' means to fit whatever scenario happens is dishonest. Nibiru has been well-established to mean, big-ass planetary object supposedly bearing down on the solar system but hidden from view. That is all. If it doesn't happen, it shouldn't be resurrected into something else, it's intellectually really sloppy.


Originally posted by Unity_99

Then what do chemtrails do?

Instead of blocking something harmful like some suspect, could chemtrails be put up to block the sunlight and create earthquakes?


Chemtrails don't do anything. First establish that they actually exist as anything other than aircraft effects, beyond any doubt, before you start speculating on what they do, you'll just stress yourself for no reason.

edit on 13-11-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)


Edit.. on reading you other post... I see stressing yourself for no reason is perhaps a way of life for you. You may be addicted to the chemicals it releases. What if nothing you believed was true? Would you feel empty or find life less interseting? Just something to consider, good luck...

edit on 13-11-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by delusion
 


Actually I'm a truth seeker. Seek very strongly. And have asked many people who claim to be in the know, what Nibiru is, actually means? It seems to be a huge mystery, a metaphor! The second sun, our binary star? Well that never comes in if it exists and it might? A planet or moon, that could be a space ship, attached to that system?
ie. planet of the crossing?

Meteors/comets?

The abyss of 9/11 or shadow, opposite the sun?

There is a lot of coding for nuclear, ie. Japan was bombed in ww2, and represented Michael or the sun, to reinforce this they created a Catholic city there, one of the 2 targetted.

Nuclear is their artificial second sun by the way, the opposite of the sun and also the bloodlines attempt to create themselves, to be gods.

Just saying.



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by delusion
 


Actually I'm a truth seeker. Seek very strongly. And have asked many people who claim to be in the know, what Nibiru is, actually means? It seems to be a huge mystery, a metaphor! The second sun, our binary star? Well that never comes in if it exists and it might? A planet or moon, that could be a space ship, attached to that system?
ie. planet of the crossing?

Meteors/comets?

The abyss of 9/11 or shadow, opposite the sun?

There is a lot of coding for nuclear, ie. Japan was bombed in ww2, and represented Michael or the sun, to reinforce this they created a Catholic city there, one of the 2 targetted.

Nuclear is their artificial second sun by the way, the opposite of the sun and also the bloodlines attempt to create themselves, to be gods.

Just saying.


could you re-phrase that so it at least makes a little sense so we can debunk it better? we get paid by the debunk you know but NASA wont issue the cheques if we respond to gobbledegook questions as they see it as fraud



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by delusion
 


Actually I'm a truth seeker. Seek very strongly. And have asked many people who claim to be in the know, what Nibiru is, actually means? It seems to be a huge mystery, a metaphor! The second sun, our binary star? Well that never comes in if it exists and it might? A planet or moon, that could be a space ship, attached to that system?
ie. planet of the crossing?

Meteors/comets?

The abyss of 9/11 or shadow, opposite the sun?

There is a lot of coding for nuclear, ie. Japan was bombed in ww2, and represented Michael or the sun, to reinforce this they created a Catholic city there, one of the 2 targetted.

Nuclear is their artificial second sun by the way, the opposite of the sun and also the bloodlines attempt to create themselves, to be gods.

Just saying.


Aha I see, you're one of those synchro-mystics aren't you?
I had a 2-year psychotic/manic break once, and it was very much like the stuff they come up with. It got real exhausting.
Well, try not to take it all too seriously, the feeling of overwhelming evil is very much what a schizophrenic feels. It's possible to feel different by focusing on other things. Critical thinking is a good one to learn.
edit on 13-11-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
no second sun, the hippie was wrong



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye
 


Can't rule it out just yet.

There will be photos to scrutinise.

Probably also utube videos.



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So I pointed my camera at the sun and got the expected blobs, however I did get a new moon shape, which I can't tell if it's an object (mercury in phase?) or just internal reflections. I'm starting to think internal reflections, as the image is doubled in reverse in some shots, and it's kind of blurry.
Actally getting mercury would be a pretty amazing fluke.




One thing is, the light from an eclipse, even partial, is awesome, it feels really interesting. Just the change in routine that your body clock instinctually knows gives a thrill.
edit on 13-11-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by delusion
 


Your picture links take me back to the main ATS page. I think they're broked.

And now you broked my response too. You're just breaking the whole site aren't you! You shill!

edit on 11/13/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by delusion
 


Your picture links take me back to the main ATS page. I think they're broked.

And now you broked my response too. You're just breaking the whole site aren't you! You shill!

edit on 11/13/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

fixed, sorry for size, it's not actually that interesting really.
making smaller, give me a mo.
edit on 13-11-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by delusion
 


Actually they're pretty cool. I'm jealous because I've only seen one total eclipse and one or two partial eclipses.,



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by delusion
 


Actually they're pretty cool. I'm jealous because I've only seen one total eclipse and one or two partial eclipses.,


Funny, I wonder if they occur more often in any hemisphere?

Just clicked on the live feed, post eclipse. No-one was freaking out about any second sun.

edit... looking at 'proper' photos, no new moon object, so just internals. Doh.
edit on 13-11-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The total eclipse will be visible in Australia.

I for one, do not believe that the astronomers will find a second sun or a new planet that is hurdling towards the earth.



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
I for one, do not believe that the astronomers will find a second sun or a new planet that is hurdling towards the earth.


They didnt... nothing happened that was not expected. No surprises there, so this thread should be moved to the hoax bin.



new topics

top topics



 
47
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join