It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Becareful please President OBAMA with this Giant Flood looklike Tsunami coming from the Atlantic!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

And then you started talking about your own thread, in which one of the zillions of biblical inspired catastrophies never came to pass, only with you rationalizing some other bible passage is the one you actually meant; and hold your trousers tight, because believe you me, it's coming - sooner or later...

CJ
edit on 26-10-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Hi,

It is evident, all my readers know that for years, My God is the same one of the Holy patriarchs Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, David, Solomon, Moses, Eliah, John the Baptist, and that sent his only begotten Son to this world in the person of Jesus of Nazareth, better known as the Christ.

This Jesus is the same preached and praised along the well known Gospels of St. Matthew, St. Mark, St. John and St. Luke. Also the same taught along the letters of the Apostles, their acts and the book of Revelation, also called apocalypsis.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 10/26/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light

It is clear, with this kind of metheorologic event exactly before the Election, that the Devil is furiously fighting to make the Next President of the USA to take his oath using the Book of Mormon instead of the Holy Bible, that is what he wants in order to curse the entire Nation for at least four years.

I know what you mean, those Mormons are weird. Two guys rang my doorbell earlier today, both clutching the book of Mormon. They told me that they were from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and they wanted to come inside my home to pray with me.

Nice enough guys - but they were really crappy at it. They didn't even know which direction Mecca was in.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Yes, I know unfortunately there is too much on these days of false Prophecy, and that have made many people extremly skeptical, even some unfortunately definitively atheist or agnostic.

No body is pefect, only God, however, i have a good record about my previous predictions along 7 years in ATS and BTS communities, at least enough acceptable to be taken in account as a possibly authentic, or to give me the benefit of the doubt.

Think on this: No body can reach so many achievements in different scenarios : natural disasters, wars, political events, economic crisis just following the law of large numbers.

If you want to know more about me please check my profile,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for your replies,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light
reply to post by queenofswords

As I already told here, one thing is to have Mormons enjoying the liberties granted by the constitution of the country, living with good use of the same civil rights everybody have, and one other very different is to put all of us under the leadership of a man which faith is evidently based on a Heresy and primarily in the love of Money.

In the personal aspect, if you would ask me, I don't have nothing in particular against Mitt Romney, but I don't consider that I would put my future in his hands. He has shown too much of his trully ethics along this campaign to pretend to ignore that he is just wanting political power to favor his economic interests and the ones of certain minorities of business men that have no loyalty this country or with any other but only with the Money.

Whoever feels pain to pay taxes, being extremly rich, to help this country to be pushed ahead of a crisis, is a person that shows a very peculiar sense of patriotism.

How different was for instance JFK that being multimillionaire in 1960's, he donated his entire salary for almost three years as President to the nation, and also that called since the begining, in his inaugural speech not to look what the country can do for you, as an individual, but what you can do for your country, specially when it needed you.

He was a person compromised with what must be the ethics of a trully Leader of a nation, to serve and not to look to be served, to think in a generous way and not into use the power to find the way to legalize tax evation.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

Romney actually paid more taxes than he was required to pay. He paid normal income taxes and capital gains taxes which is where people like you lose the ability to understand the difference. Also, he gave several million to charity. I guess that doesn't count since it was done voluntarily without government coercion.

Just because he is wealthy, does not mean he loves money. The root of evil is not in money, but in the love of money. If you knew even a smidgen about Mitt Romney, you would know the depth of help and financial assistance he has made to others. He doesn't brag about it. We wouldn't even know about some of these acts of generosity if it weren't for the testimonials of the people he has assisted themselves.

Because he has investments, blind trusts, and other means to protect and manage his wealth does not mean he is an evildoer. Also, I guess in your eyes morals don't even count. You hold up Kennedy as some great and pious man, but he was a cheat and philanderer of the worse kind. Morality is not a word you would connect to Kennedy, yet we give him a pass and we all love him and overlook the hurt and pain he caused his wife, because we consider him a great president.

Also, you didn't reply to my answer that Harry Reid, a Democrat, is a Mormon and I'm sure has read the Book of Mormon more than once.
edit on 26-10-2012 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Matthew 6: 1-6 NIV
1 "Take care! Don't do your good deeds publicly, to be admired, because then you will lose the reward from your Father in heaven. 2 When you give a gift to someone in need, don't shout about it as the hypocrites do -- blowing trumpets in the synagogues and streets to call attention to their acts of charity! I assure you, they have received all the reward they will ever get. 3 But when you give to someone, don't tell your left hand what your right hand is doing. 4 Give your gifts in secret, and your Father, who knows all secrets, will reward you. 5 "And now about prayer. When you pray, don't be like the hypocrites who love to pray publicly on street corners and in the synagogues where everyone can see them. I assure you, that is all the reward they will ever get. 6 But when you pray, go away by yourself, shut the door behind you, and pray to your Father secretly. Then your Father, who knows all secrets, will reward you

Dear Queensofswords,

Sincerely sometimes I feel you are extremely smart reader, certainly able to be attorney of the Devil, other times I found you simply so naive , even I believe that cannot be the case, you are quite an enigma for me.

In the Gospel, Christ himself prevent us to believe too much in the good intentions of the anyone that proclaim his charity publically, that is not a genuine act of charity, but just a very carefully designed campaign of public relationships. When somebody really cares to do charity, in the trully christian sense, must do it in secret, where nobody might even know.

By the way, if you don't know JFK donated his entire salary as President for the poors secretly for three years, in that time, when he was alive the official version is that he and his wife were living only of his Presidential extipend, not of his personal fortune. That was matter of many problems between them, as a couple, since everybody knows that the weakness of Mrs Kennedy was to waste giant amount of money buying the most fine imported articles she could find in the shops, specially if they were French, yes she had a so nice good taste but very expensive by the way. JFK didn't like those expenses since they were risking the secrecy of his donation of the Presidential Salary to Charity.

Mrs Kennedy was an amirable first lady, and she never publically complaint about JFK, but the common denominator of her two marriages was unfortunatly giant amounts of money. In 1968 She married, being Catholic, a extremely rich divorced Greek Tycoon, Aristotle Onassis, what made her loose not only her pension as a widow of President Kennedy, but also her communion with the Catholic Church.

Now, I am not suggesting that Jacqueline Bouvier married JFK for his money, the true is that she loved him for more than 10 years of marriage. Also we can't blame her to have decided to marry Mr Onassis, taking in account that the death of RFK opened clearly the possibility that the two deaths were part of a very well arranged conspiracy inside even some sectors of the American government. She survided JFK so many years and she never said anything against him along all that time.

Let me remind you that as trully Christians, and I feel I am one, we are not here to judge anybody that has already passed away, that is of frankly bizarre taste and is the job of God, but to try to spread the voice of alarm to help the people that is still alive to save their necks.

Let please JFK and her widow Jacqueline Bouvier to rest in peace, they both gave a great quota of heroism along three of the most intense years no body can experience in the White house, and Mrs Kennedy showed until the last moment her deep respect and devotion to his husband trying to help him in the middle of crossing fire, in that terrible November 22nd of 1963.

As an epilogue of this story, let me say that there is certainly something sad and unfair in the life of Mrs Kennedy, that although technically she was no longer officially at her death a first lady, this country still owns her a very well deserved last homage, her funeral might be an official one, with the presence of President Clinton at least, and not a family one as it actually was, although her remains were located in the Arlington National cemetery together with the ones of JFK, and she died reconciliarted completly with the Catholic Church.

Pls check www.netplaces.com...

After all she gave to JFK the ultimate proof of love, and patrotism, to risk her life for him that fatal day in dealey plaza, even collecting his brain parts from the trunk of the Presidential limousine in march and helping the secret service agent to step aboard it.

It is contrasting her case if you compare her funeral with the one of Lady Bird Johnson, Pat Nixon or Betty Ford for instance.

pls check:

upload.wikimedia.org...

www.flickr.com...@N05/7066492543/

www.guardian.co.uk...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 10/27/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Becareful please President OBAMA with this Giant Flood looklike Tsunami coming from the Atlantic!,

All the hot air in the WH should remedy this. If not, Obama could always blame Romney for it. Perhaps even invent a new word combining Romney and Tsunami.

This could even be the start of a new US custom. Child breaks a toy, "Romney did it". A policeman tazers, a diabetic, "Romney did it".

But if we see what we have been seeing recently, Obama will head to his underground bunker. Then tell the national guard etc, not to answer any pleas for help.. Besides, any spare cash is already tied up in "Obama phones".
Yeah!!! Did you get your Obama phone? What? Granny lost her house? But guess what? She still has her Obama phone! Vote Obama!!!!

Since Obama is buying votes with his phones, maybe Romney should do the same? Except, he could give out debit cards with zero balances on them. Since that is exactly what we have left for hand outs.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Seeker Mom

Your are absolutely correct i agree with u completely how could this have anything to do with Obama doing a bad job when we already have seen his D- track record from his last 4ti years open your eyes people

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Better a mormon than a Radical christian muslim!
oh by the way, What does this storm have to do with Politics?
and why does a person with your ability need ATS?
and how does your faith and your politics emerge it self into your prediction? I don`t really care
what your answers are, my point is: Thank you for caring about the people who are in the storms path,
but keep your Politics out of the equation. People are concerned about there lively hoods and you seam more concerned about the Re-election of a Radical christian muslim. PEACE

NOTE: Some say I`m an Atheist, I believe that there`s a higher power. you call him God others call him what ever there religion Believes. Some say I am a scientologist,
Tom Cruise
John Travolta
Katie Holmes
Kirstie Alley
Catherine Bell
Kelly Preston
Jason Lee
Danny Masterson
Isaac Hayes
Some say I believe in Ufology, sorry to say I`m Guilty to all of the above,
but what I`m not Is a puppet in your world nor the Governments. Read my bio and you will find Peace!
edit on 10/27/12 by awcgs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel
[
No offense, but that is what my friends in Tangipahoa Parish said before hurricaine Isaac. Lot's of rain even flooded areas that were not prone to flooding.

It's always wise to be prepared, even if to the point of being extra cautious.

Than your friends are seriously lacking in understanding how to pay attention to the data that comes in from various sources. Although Isaac was weak when it made landfall- it also stalled out after making landfall for a couple days dumping obscene amounts of rain over the area. Once the ground gets saturated and can no longer take in any more water, you get flooding. With Isaac being stalled, it dropped more water than the ground could handle which is what caused the flooding in areas which would not usually see flooding. This stall was predicted roughly one hour prior to Isaac making landfall as the Western side of the storm began to break up... which was good news for me as I live in Calcasieu Parish

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by awcgs

I am also asking all the time to me why there is too much politics in this discussion, since anyway this thread is on a natural event, that just by coincidence is arriving almost in the election week, but there is a lot of people like you that insist in to go deeper and deeper in Politics.

After all what I did to call so much you political attention? to warns the President of the country of the imminence of a disaster this represents, he is still in charge of the oval office, so that is part of his job.

As I told you I am not campaigning here into the Election, and I will be equally satisfied if the people that comes here decide to support a man of integrity and very long experience as is Dr Ron Paul than to vote in favor of Obama, that by the way is neither a muslim, or a radical.

The point is my friend that the current political trend that is controling the Republican party, that practically has kidnapped it since 1988, is so much on the extreme virulent Right, a right side that practically has destroyed at all the American Federal government, that is nothing more to the right of it and everything that is at your left of course looks as radical left, even the most cautious and mature center.

Whoever had been the President in this last four years might have affronted the same lack of public resources equation that Obama did, there is so much hypocresy in the claims of Romney blaming Obama of the increase of the national deficit, what else could him or anybody else did if Bush left the office with a so generous tax reduction granted for many years in the future?

People like Ronald Reagan, that was a really trully Republican Leader never would have endorsed the economy of the country to chinese bankers as the two Bushes did, He even was absolutely opposed to continue exporting American capitals to China, that by the way is still a Communist country. Reagan many times publically expressed his concerns over the policies Nixon implemented in his crazy attempt to win the cold war against the Soviet Union by pacting with the Stalinist Regime of Beijing. Reagan taught us that it is not necessary to sign a Devil's Pact to end the Cold war.

Pls read: www.issues2000.org...

americanmanufacturing.org...

What Romney is proposing is to prolong the Global economy that is destinated to send America to loose its sovereignity, and to transfer definitively not only all our jobs to China but also all our Capitals, or to transfer the same miserable laboral conditions of a commnist country to American soil, that is even worst, is the end of the free world. If Ronald Reagan would be still alive surely he might endorse Ron Paul a hundred times better than to see another Nixon-Bush like President in the White house.

The only reason that Romney has to have mentioned in the debates, that he wants to force China to play on the rules, is because he perfectly knows the role his father had in the approval of the current dependency on China during the Nixon Administration. They cannot was their hands on the roots of what is at present our principal economic issue.

Pls check:

Romney as Secretary of R.Nixon

Romney endorsing Richard Nixon

Do you want to see the real face of the Chinese ambition? the Monster that Nixon and the two Bushes have fed for 30 years and it is going to devour us if we allow to continue the Nixon-Bush-Romney Dinasty controling our lives? That is where all the jobs and capital that we are lacking has gone, thanks to antipatriotic investors that think with the same standards of rentability of Mitt Romney.

Pls read; finance.yahoo.com...

I return to You your own suggestion: Open your eyes my friend, there is a Frankestorm comming soon and if we don't care after it there is the return of the same Political Hurricane that sucked for many years our entire economy in the mouth of China.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by andyr1112

Again, this is not a political thread but moreover a one about a potential natural disaster that must move all of us in to action to prevent the loss of human lives and to try to preserve at most the goods of the people that might be affected with this event.

Now, i am not going to continue the game into turn this thread in a political one, openly I tell to you that the reason I see with extreme worry the possibility that Mitt Romney arrives to the power is not a political issue at all, is moreover a Moral issue.

We are seeing that America is still running as an Economy in times half of Europe is under a terrible recesion, these are not times to endorse a candidate that can damage definitively our relationship with God, that by taking oath over the Mormon Book might remove any divine protection over the country.

I cannot accept with my concioius in calm that the greatson of Polygamists can be our next President, that would be like even worst than to endorse rape as the will of God, a discussion that is now in the climax among the Romney supporters, but it should be to support a system of sectarian anti-values that might try to legalize adultery in this nation.

Pls read: en.wikipedia.org...

Now, if you are willing to continue debating the political campaign feel free to post in my thread on that topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is the appropiate space for all this discussion on politics.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
You obviously have a reading comprehension problem, or English is not your first language. If that is the case, no problem. I understand.

You started preaching at me about charity being done in private, even quoting scripture. But, I told you that the only way we found out about much of Mitt's charitable acts were through others' personal testimonies....not because he himself divulged it. So....he WAS following scripture.

Do we really need a history lesson about Jackie's spending habits? Your male chauvinism is showing, by the way. Jackie was well-heeled and wealthy before she married Kennedy. Your denigrating her out of one side of your mouth while praising her out of the other is disingenuous. Personally, I don't care if she did go on over-the-top spending sprees, her husband was still an immoral cheat and philanderer (albeit, a decent president).

And while you are spouting off about China, please research Bill Clinton's selling America out to China. That one goes deep and dirty, my friend. I have a feeling your partisan politics will blind you to facts, however.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Just as a friendly reminder I probably started to learn good english before even you might have born, well if you are really American, something I found intriguing for your interest into destroy politically people that served this country with patriotism, and even heroism, JFK was after all war heroe many years before he became President. .

Now the difference in between Kennedy's charity and the Romney's one, is that the President was known only after his death while the Romney's one it is very smartly used in his tax declaration to reduce the amount he might pay for his great fortune. .

Pls read: www.thenation.com...#

What is what the scriptures said? that your left hand might not know what your right one gives? but Mitt certainly perfectly knows very well to whom he is giving charity, to his own "poor" supporters:

www.massaflcio.org...

Don't make me laugh of your so kind interest in the sufferings of Mrs Kennedy, you are obviously trying to use her memory just to discredit the ideals of her own beloved husband. I am sure Caroline Kennedy might find disgusting your attitude.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

May I suggest you do the world a favor and shut up with your self-absorbed idiotic non-sense. That is all

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

May I suggest you do the world a favor and shut up with your self-absorbed idiotic non-sense. That is all

Dear TheLonewolf,

Are you talking with the mirror? let me suggest you just one thing, with all respect, put some little make up in the lower part of your face as well as around your eyes before to do that, and possibly if you wear a hat also helps a little, well the photo of your avatar reveals that you are not too much lets say photogenic.

By the way, if you don't know ATS or BTS are not places no body can shut up no body, are free expression ones.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Long story short:

This thread is about some guy having a dream and freaking out about it while throwing in politics.

Nothing, in other words.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Correction: is the one of a guy having a dream on a natural disaster, about 5 months ago, that now is turning in to facts , and people freaking here in to try to turn it into a political one, just because this is happening on the weekend previously to the Election and logically as a potential disaster I thought must be of the interest of the President of the United States.

I am afraid that your reply is adding nothing to the discussion.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

You have all these special powers to predict future events, and yet, your outlet for all this imaginary power is a web site like ATS. Your a self- absorbed, narrow minded, attention seeking, bible thumping ingrate who is blinded by your infantile ignorance of reality and the world around you. I suggest you grow up or out of your archaic, asinine belief system. You are not special in any way, shape, or form.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

YOU brought politics into it in the OP, your thread title, and your subsequent posts.

It's a dream. Everyone dreams. You're not a prophet.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join