It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Becareful please President OBAMA with this Giant Flood looklike Tsunami coming from the Atlantic!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Hi Dear Chamberf, you seems to be a very intelligent person, with a logical mind, so let me explain what is going on here.

My political posts were motivating by the very agressive ones of the people that didn't tolerate to see a thread with the name of the President of the USA on it, when it is natural that any calamity of such a magnitude must have among the priorities of any goverment in any country.

If I might have reacted this thread would be used politically to discredit Obama, and to boost politically Romney, as it was clearly the intention of some people that came here beginning the discussion on partisan politics.

Yes this is a dream, I am not the one that will credit myself as a seer or prophet, are the threads that have shown a remarkable record of achievements along 7 years in ATS or BTS.

Here one, for example, from 2007 and 2008:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

By the way if we are going to see the next days an event that is so unusual that the last time occured was in 1991, after i have predicted that a flood look like tsunami was going to affect the east coast that is what the people is expecting to read about, not the kind of political storm my contradictors are trying to make rain here.

Here is the thread that preceded this in my queu, that was also of a natural event, there was no politics at all on it:

Now, if anybody wants to see a political prophecies already accomplished in many parts from my past here it is one interesting list, and that does not give any benefit to Obama at all:

Also there are among my successful predictions, many on economics in the past, that I believe is what the people is more likely to have interest in our days. Here are these for instance:

So, my business is not into Politics, my interest is exclusively into forecasting of events, and that includes a lot of different kinds of possible situations.

Thanks to try to push this thread back into the Natural Disaster prediction it was originally created for.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 10/27/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light
reply to post by Char-Lee

Excuse me Dear Char-lee,

With all the respect you deserve, but are you replying asking for a possible misunderstanding of your words quoting a reply of other member?(Sylent6).

I sincerely think that or you use your own previous reply, of course you can quote it, and guide me to understand where was the miss interpretation of it or let that other member (Sylent6) to send its own concerns about what was said in its reply.

thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 10/26/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

This was my reply

reply to post by The angel of light

A little confused. You say a large earthquake will cause a tsunami in "but in just months or at most ...few years," And at this point you think this category 2 storm it that? And New york?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Thanks to help to return the discussion into the metereological stuff, I said that an earthquake of important magnitude was going to be felt in all New England and NYC, and that actually happened on October 16th, and after it we were going to see a flood event in the east coast of the USA, something that in my visions looked as a some kind of tsunami.

Here is the previous thread where the story started to run and take form:

The storm that is approaching to the north is going to collide with a winter one comming from the north Atlantic, so we are going to see a lot of water falling from the sky, either as a very icy one, or as very generous amounts of snow , all of which can transform ample areas that are now dry into almost swamps when it melts.

Besides that the Storm Sandy itself can bring water from the ocean that might affect the coast, waves can be pushed into the beaches by the power of the hurricane.

Thanks for your clarification,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

One year before 9/11 to the month...I had a nightmare that made me get up at 2 AM and write it down. I put it on my wall because I simply knew that it was very important and not a normal dream. When the Iraq war started I saw the pictures and there was my dream in front of me!

So I am aware there are such possibilities. I also have feelings about places. there have been times when we went somewhere and I found i could not enter a building, the feeling from it was so horrible and terrified me. I have also found places that feel wonderful!

Guess we will see how bad the storm gets here soon, it is clearly and unusual one.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I went back and read some of your predictions, The Angel of Light

I guess what bothers me (other than your political rantings) is that you vaingloriously seek so much personal recognition.

St. Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica II-II, Q. 132,Art. 5. "If we perform righteous deeds in order to receive human recognition, we spoil the gift we could have given to God. "

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

Dear Queensofswords,

I am under the impression that you are just starting to open your eyes to see clearly with whom you have discussed a lot about these issues, that is an important first step. No body that have seen and predicted the kind of events I have foresaw along many years publically here can be a fake. I started to release my forecasts in the spring of 2007 in ATS and BTS, many years before we arrived to the present political comfrontation in America.

On that season no body talked of Barack Obama or Mitt Romney as potential Nominees of both parties, everybody was focused just in figures like Hylary Clinton or Rudolph Giulani.

I was perhaps the very first person in this cyber community that warned that they were not going to be the nominees and that America was going to see a new political leader emerging at incredible pace, like chosen by the divinity to direct this nation in its more turbulent moment, also I predicted that without Barack Obama in the Democratic ticket that party would not return to the power.

Let me clarify that I still wait the moment a President of the USA decides to meet me personally, but I am not dying for it, if never happens I would feel just satisfied to have done what i believe God wanted from me, by giving the most sincere advising I am able to give to very busy people in extremly important positions, taking so grave decissions that might affect the lives of thousands or millions.

Please check the following posts:
posted on 12/1/2007 @ 03:58 PM
posted on 12/13/2007 @ 04:29 PM

corresponding to the following thread:

I never have had political motivations doing this stuff, I don't belong to Barack Obama or Ron Paul campaigns, I only can be blamed to be naturally extremly intuitive, to be able to see farther with my subconcious mind than the average people into the future.

I am not certainly a human computer giving exact dates, with hours and minutes, or explaining every possible detail of how something is going to happen, but I am usually more descriptive on my predictions of the average professional seer use to be

If you, or anybody else have checked very deeply the threads I have exhibited in one of my previous posts, as some of my accomplished predictions, it is easy to confirm that ,in various occasions ,I have warned the President when he was wrong, when his administraton was committing mistakes. I alerted him on time that his involvement in the revolutions of North Africa was a very risky policy, that he could be seriously politically damaged by it. So I have had my serious disagreements with the President, but I still respect him.

Now, I always have done this activity under my nickname, none of my threads were never posted publically with my real name, very few people that have read these threads know who really is the Angel of Lightness, so I have an absolute secret identity. i know this sounds like a novel of Superheroes, but that is the way I have decided to use my gift, helping people to understand how the future comes to us without expecting fame.

A very selective circle of very old friends are among the so few that have an idea of this gift that granted to me by the generousity of God, besides of course of my Mother that also has it, possibly the science can speculate if this is genetically transmited, and who ever she has decided to comment it.

Periodically I have received propositions to disclose my identity and start a very public life with the prestige my predictions have achieved along years, however, I am still considering if I would wish to loose my privacy in exchange for such a life, I am extremly afraid to be praise as a new Prophet in America, I am not another Joseph Smith.

Probably you are not going to believe this, but I have a very active community at Facebook and my readers overthere don't now who really I am.

Thanks to mention St Thomas Aquinas, the Doctor Angelicus, he is a good reading, someone that I might recommend to anybody wanting to get wisdom and to understand a little of the giant complexity that is the mind of God.

The Angel of lightness

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Ah, so when a hurricane or tornado or volcano goes is dicussed in the media I can then attribute it to God and how it is tied into politics too? Not hard to predict things that have been determined to be real things that happen each and every year - it is hurrican season, yes?

CJ

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seeker Mom

Let me warn very specially the federal goverment to have very well designed and prepared effective emergency plans to attend this major natural disaster, since it will challenge a lot also in the political aspect, be sure that the Republican Candidate is going to use this Tragedy in the most negative way to try to expose President Obama administration as lack of competence to affront greate disasters.

This administration is incompetent in every other area, so why not in emergency preparedness also. And God forbid the Republican candidate point these facts out to the few numbskulls who are undecided at this moment in time to try to win the election. Bringing politics into this prediction ruined any credibility you may or may not have had with me.

Great response, love it. This thread was interesting until the political jab was thrown in there. 100% agree with you.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Yes Charlee, I trust you, I know what you have experienced it is probably very real, that is the way this gift uses to appear expontenously in the people that have it, we don't have the power to decide to have it, neither to don't have it.

Events as grave as 11 of Sept 2001 released so intensive energy, weeks in advance of his actual materialization that there were certainly sensitive minds that received the signal not only in America but in other countries. The causal line was already in the atmosphere of the planet since the precise moment the mind of Osama Bin Laden, and his inner circle of terrorists, started to plan it.

Of course, there is many years since I realized that this vision into the future is not granted to all the people, possibly that is the reason that explains to much skepticism from some sectors to accept it and also the aboundance of fakers of any kind pretending to have it.

Here a link that is starting today to portrait the kind of natural disaster scenario I felt months ago with respect to what is going to be the arrival of Sandy at American coasts:

www.reuters.com...

Thanks for comments, to have disclosed your private paranormal experiences here in this thread,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light
reply to post by Seeker Mom

Well Dear Seeker,

I am so sorry if it is offensive for you to point the opportunism that Mitt Romney has shown along all his nasty campaign, after all he used the terrorist attack in Libya to make politics even showing not respect at all for the victims.

It catches my attention to see how different was the Democratic attitude the 11 of Sept of 2001 when everybody supported G.W.Bush without any distinction of political parties, that is the way a truly patriotic people behave with respect to national tragedies.
Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

Very well put Angel of Lightness.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JamesofOz

The peace of God to all that Belong to the Light,
Hi Dear readers,

Thanks for your comments, but now it is extremly important to underline that the people of Maryland, DC, Delaware, New Jersey, specially Trenton and Atlantic City, and also specially the citizens of Philadelphia must be well prepared to affront the so complicate situation they are going to experience as soon as Sandy arrives to that zone. Avoid to stay in the area of the center city, where the rivers run inside the city.

Again, don't wait until the very last moment to take provisions, to buy all what ever is needed to affront a major disaster, first aid elements, torch lights, lamps, sleeping bags, camping tents, life savers, ropes, canned food, bottled water, batteries , tools for remotion of debris.

I strongly suggest to the inhabitans of the cities that are at the sea level in those states and the ones that are next to extremly big rivers, like it is the case of Philadelphia, NYC and Boston, to look for the high zones of the region to move quickly too, don't wait the arrival of the Hurricane in areas that potentially might be sunk under the waters, we are talking of major flood that will invade everything on low areas.

This is a very serious and responsible warning, please follow it, prepare yourself to have Hurricane mixed with a terrible flood, remember that we have now full moon so the level of the waters will be so high, and even, if that is not enough, a powerful snow storm. I know this sounds terrible but we are affronting an event that occurs only one every 20 years, God have mercy of us.

Here some news of showing the way the flood look like tsunami has invaded low areas in Virginia:news.yahoo.com...

Please my readers, after to have taken all the possible emergency measures, don't forget to pray to God, since the kind of Mega disasters we are now seeing requires his divine intervention to save many lives.

Mr President please move all the federal aid needed quickly, you must declare emergency alert in all the middle Atlantic Coast until NYC. The states alone cannot affront the magnitude of this terrible Mega Disaster, it is extremly important that the aid flow rapidly toward the areas more densed populated.

Mr Romney this is a unique opportunity to refrain your taste to manipulate politically bad news and also to show all your immense capacity of Charity, don't remember that your nice money and the ones of your friends can help many to save their necks in this calamity, show your patriotism in this terrible hour dear Sir!.

Finally for my readers interested into see how the other aspects of the Mega disaster scenario are running, that is with respect to the earthquake of Vancouver and the possible Tsunami risk for Hawaii and other areas of the North Pacific, that were also predicted in other of my threads, please refer to the following link.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

Thanks for your attention,

edit on 10/28/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

The impact of Sandy over the costs of the southern states, with all its fierce power, is now starting to be felt also in Maryland, Delaware and in New Jersey, please if you are still on the cost of in the low areas of those states go away immediatly toward the in land and moreover to the high lands.

Pls read:

news.yahoo.com...

This hurricane is extremly dangerous, since it is still gaining power, something that is suprising the meteologists but not me, this is going to be even worst than the flood boosted by an ordinary tsunami.

Pls read: news.yahoo.com...

Sandy is starting his terrible turn of almost 90 degrees in its previous path across the atlantic toward the continent, the first devastating effects are going to be here at some point in between the midnight and tomorrow at morning.

abcnews.go.com...

If you are still thinking that this is just one more other ordinary hurricane please check what the images of the satelite are showing, is an incredible monster as big as Katrina when it was approaching New Orleans.

Pls check:
news.yahoo.com...

and here it is also the animation images of this terrible cyclope that is comming to us,

news.yahoo.com...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 10/29/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Oh don't worry your little angel head. The Elite and their puppet politicians are very adept at taking care of themselves at the expense of the taxpayers.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

Hi Dear Readers,

Certainly I would not recommend to put your confidence in what the politicians can do for you, it is several tiems better to take action by yourself ontime, to protect you and your family, and also ask God for his help and protection.

I respectfully suggest, if you are now in a shelter, or in any secure place waiting for the arrival of the Hurricane, as well as the subsequent winter storm, to pray, that is a very powerful tool to remain calm and to do not enter into panic.

Pray in the best way you have learnt to do, if you are a religious or spiritual person, what ever be your concept of God, and your specific church might be.

Now if you are not a religious person, but starts to believe that there is something else besides the material world that our senses reveal to us, possibly motivated by the messages from the future that my threads are carrying on, here is a good suggestion of an effective prayer in times of danger:

Thanks for your comments,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I have one question for you. What is your accuracy rate with your predictions? Please give me a percent, thanks.
edit on 29-10-2012 by MsAphrodite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Hi Dear MsAphrodite,

Of course I cannot grade myself as a Seer , that is something only the people can do, my readers along almost 6 years. However, the statistics show that I have passed the testing that normally is rigorously applied to any person that start to claim that has the ability to foresee the future.

This are my statistics at ATS and BTS until now, since March 2007:

Stars 254,

Flags 141

aplauses 1

Now, to give you more criteria to do your own evaluation of my predictions, and to anybody else interested on it, let me give you a temptative classification of my prophetic threads.

Totally accomplished threads:

Threads that were only Partially accomplished:

Threads still on process of acomplishment:

Successful Interpretations of past omens , or other famous prophecies of the past:

Thanks for your interest,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Please help me understand this thread. What exactly have you predicted? The news for a week before the storm was predicting it to be one of the worst to hit in 80 years. Is your prediction about the aftermath?

CJ

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I'll be more direct. Do you have a 100% accuracy rate?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I predict there will be a huge winter storm that is going to dump massive amounts of snow this winter. Followed by destructive tornadoes next summer. Then, next hurricane season, there will be some really big hurricanes. I also predict that floods will occur, there will be earthquakes and drought. Volcanoes will erupt in the future and no doubt meteors will streak across the sky. Bangledesh? They will get what they always get.

CJ

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join