It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 American Presidential Election, the most Tied & Risky since 2000,

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

The Presidential election that we have ahead just only in about three weeks will be one of the most tied of the modern History of America and definitively will be extremly similar in many aspects to the one we experienced in 2000.

The positive outcome of this situation would be as follows:

The disenchantment of the young people with respect to the present economic situation of the Country and the world will trigger an unprecedented participation in the ballots of millions of new electors wanting to change the political balance and force a new momentum for the middle of the second decade of this century.

The negative side of the election should be:

Again I see, as I have stated along many posts in the last 5 years here in ATS and BTS, clearly America approaching to a major political polarization in all the spectrum of the society, a kind of polarization that will affect all the social sectors and unfortunately will divide not only cities, states, regions but even families.

Somebody can tell that this is nothing new to talk about, but the important point is that is what I have predicted to occur along various threads since 2007, you can check my record of political predictions concerning America.

The final outcome of this process might be even more exciting that what ever we have seen during the last weeks, a result that i am afraid perhaps the current American electoral system cannot affront easily and perhaps solve successfully.

Imagine what can be the possible scenarios with a very unclear national result of the election when now, in difference with respect to 2000, there will not be any physical votes to be counted or recounted or verified? So there will not be any physical evidence that would support the results, just only numbers and more numbers, just only computations that will be performed by machines and systems that only God can determine if are giving a fair result or not?

Any claim of Electoral fraud will be extremly different to be solidly proven and also very difficult to be discharged with arguments beyond any reasonable doubt, Again let me repeat the point : No evidence at all, no material evidence of how each person actually voted, only electronic data .

If in the final veredict of the 2000 election the Supreme court determined the perhaps never we will know who was really the winner, I am sure that a similar result in 2012 will create a mess as no body can even figure now.

I am certainly worry that a tied final result on the election night will divide this country as something never before have done.

Again my advice is prudence, try to remain with the head well attached to your shoulders because in the final moment there will be many voices calling for extreme reactions and possibly confrontation.

As I mentioned in my thread about the Hurricane that approached Florida during the Republican Convention, I saw at that precise time that Mitt Romney campaign only chance to go ahead was precisely to agitate more, until reaching the limits of the political irresponsibility, the division among Americans, and he certainly has come to represent one of the most tense and challening moments in the American political experience of this XXI Century.

Here is that Thread for the ones of you didnt read it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

During the last five years we have seen a lot of the most rich and influential business men of this country move the money they earnt along many years profiting of the American Market overseas, escaping the first as the rats use to do when a Ship is sinking, that kind of disloyalty with a nation that made them prosper fantastically and powerful at so high levels in times of speculation, uncontroled speculation, inflation and abscence of regulations looked to be the most horrendus lack of patriotism somebody can even dream about.

However, during this campaign we are seeing a new kind of tycoon that has decided to not only to move all his money away of the nation, that gave him the opportunity to prosper toward lands of uncertainty and risk, as it is for instance China, this new type of multimillionaire is decided to buy at any cost the white house, at any price, even the one of to push America to the extreme of a grave internal confrontation and division, in order to protect his personal interests and the ones of the members of his same class, that kind of new Economic and Political Animal is the one that Mitt Romney represents.

Nothing that began bad can ends well, Romney, as he himself has stated in several occasions on his campaign is a devote supporter of the LDS Church, the Principal Branch of the Mormonism, a religion that is founded in one of the most grave levels of Heresy ever existed in the western world: the personal work of an obscure seudo prophet that decided to rewrite the Bible again, with the name of Book of Mormon, and dared to publish it in XIX century creating one of most grave Schysms ever registered in the Christedom.

That is the Master of Mitt Romney, his model and personal Heroe, Joseph Smith, the man that wrote again the entire bible to justify the creation of his sect, a one that has been accused many times in History of sexual immorality, those are the principles, ethics and values that are behind the man that at present is leading the polls to be the Next President of the USA.

The Mormonism has a prophecy that was pronounced by the Second President of the LDS Church, Brigham Young, a prophecy of a second Civil war occuring in America, you can read it in many places along the web, well it seems that Mitt Romney is personally decided to make it so real, at any cost, even investing in his campaign of lies and half truths a lot of his personal fortune and of his friends and false Church to do it. .

Thanks for your attention,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 10/17/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Thank you for this.

I appreciate your advice.

"Again my advise is prudence, try to remain with the head well attached to your shoulders because in the final moment there will be many voices calling for extreme reactions and possibly confrontation."

However, advice is spelled advice, not advise....

Just sayin.........

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Hi Dear Kyred,

Thanks a lot for your correction, I like to see people that read carefully my threads, unfortunately I am not Mitt Romney with a lot of money to pay thousands of editors ,as he is doing now, in order to continue promoting his ideas of how to make reality the Prophecy of Brigham Young, a man that was cleary terribly resented against this country due to the prosecution his sect experienced.

I hope my message can help to stop the fatal destination, the terrible strong causal line, that the nomination for the Presidence of Mitt Romney represents for America.

Here some link that refers to the Prophecy of Brigham Young about the unceasing of the Civil war risk for America until the entire nation embrace Mormon faith. This comes from the own website of the LDS church:

www.mrm.org...

And this other link refers to the Mormon rebellion, an act of subversion that took place during the American Civil in which the Utah territory practically declared its independence from the Union, following the leadership of the same Bringham Young:

en.wikipedia.org...

Finally let me recall to my readers that the father of Mitt Romney, the also Republican Precandidate in the election of 1968 George Romney was the son of a Mormon man that was expelled by the goverment of the USA toward Mexico due to a so serious accusation of Polygamy.

This link refers to that obscure past of The Romneys, and it is taken from a Newspaper of Salt Lake city:

www.sltrib.com...

And this other tell us that Miles Romney, Grand father of the current Presidential Candidate might be affronting various criminal charges in Arizona before to decide to exile in Chihuahua, Mexico:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Sincerely,
your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
So if it's a tie and no clear winner is chosen, can we have two new fresh candidates to choose from?
I'm sure it's been posted before but I also feel that with mercury retrograde starting on Nov 6th, it's going to be a sh*t show.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Well Starshift, sincerely i dont think so, I am afraid that Mitt Romney represents what the Republican party at present consider a "fresh" candidate, so you can imagine what can we expect as possible alternatives to the kind of leadership he represents for his party and for the nation.

Here another interesting site explaining in detail all the nice prophecies that Joseph Smith did about the future of America, it is certainly difficult to determine, among all the ones listed as never happened, which one is perhaps the most negative or really dark about the future of this nation.

Clearly his "prophecies" reveal a lot of his personal obsessions about his own nation.

Pls read:

truthshallsetufree.com...

By the way the only prophecy of Joseph Smith that in some sense can be admitted as accomplished is his one of 1835 anouncing an incoming Civil war for America.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The first sentence was meant as sarcasm. Try not to take this all so seriously as this reality is simply the dream we are sharing in order to evolve our souls.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Well Startshift,

Normally and under better circumstances I will remain more in the spiritual plane, but sometimes what is happening in the terrestrial plane is so disturbing than even an Angel must take part on it, if no, look at my avatar, he represents St Michael Archangel and I can tell you that although he is extremely spiritual he knows very well for what is the sword God has given to him. Sometimes the good must do a fierce battle to defeat the evilness.

We are living an extremely complicate moment for America and the World, and the evil forces are doing the most they can to make lost them major part of souls they can. This is a candidate using the moral antivalues of an Heretic Church, the ones of Joseph Smith, one of the most famous Gold diggers of History, able to falsify the name of God to get control and religious power over the people, this Candidate is willing to take office on January by swearing over the Mormon Book and not over the Bible, don't you see the curse this can carry to America?

Let me be very straightforward in this comment, Do you know the kind of strategies this Mitt Romney is using to get the apparent "support" the polls are giving to him at present? He is controlling a terrible web of political corruption in this campaign to get the political power he wants; He is asking his very powerful millionaire friends to condition millions of votes of in this election. They are in these precise moments instructing their employees for whom they must vote if they want to remain hired.

Pls read this: www.newsday.com...

Notice the way in which David Siegel is expressing it: "You see, I can no longer support a system that penalizes the productive and gives to the unproductive". If these millionaires, including Romney himself, really care about the unemployed people they would be, instead to spending millions in the Romney campaign, investing into open more factories in America and not in China, they must be supporting the prohibition of importation of all the extremely poor quality products we are importing from countries where the workers don’t have any right at all, where they are like slaves, even living under Communism, that is the reason of they supposed "productivity".

This is one of the most dirty campaigns ever occurred in America, comparable perhaps only with the disgusting one of 1972, with unprecedented new forms of electoral crimes in scene. Is this really acceptable or not in a truly democracy?

You know what is this? This is the moral death of a Democracy, is to give defunct ion certificate to the values over this nation was founded, what do you think about it?

Once again, in a democracy is unacceptable to constraint the free will of the people to choose, this is genuine Black mailing, nobody can menace of firing to carry votes in one or other direction in a serious democracy:
Mitt Romney is asking his millionaire friends to blackmail their employees of to be fired if they don't vote for the "correct" candidate.

Pls read this:
news.yahoo.com...

It is easy to see that this is a candidate was formed under the shadow of Richard Nixon isn’t it? After all that was the President for which his father worked, he was one of his protégées. Mitt Romney grew in a home where the name of Nixon was not only admired but praised as an idol into the extreme.

Is this really way to do politics acceptable in any Democracy, moreover is it moral? This is not only antidemocratic, but also pure evilness, is more or less the same way used by many of the worst dictators of the History to remain in the power for many years, including Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini, they knew very well how to use cryonism, Romney didnt invent the method.

One thing is sure, if this man becomes President he is by sure going to inaugurate a worst political tyranny than the one G.W. Bush had for eight years.

Thanks for your comments,
The angel of lightness

edit on 10/18/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Angel of lightness, you're very accurate and remarkable. Other intuitives have also seen what you've seen.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JamesofOz

Dear JamesofOz,

Well, what makes me feel really worried is to see this tremendous momentum that the campaign of Romney is experience now, there is too much people that is absolutely deceived by the mirage of unreal promises and absolutely wrong and irresponsible theories of how to boost economic recovering , at the price to destroy all the social security system, that is what he is spreading along America.

It is false that the Present administration is responsible of the slow growing, we are experiencing what is the consequence of an economical model that is totally wasted, the globalization does not have future, we are seeing it with extreme clarity in what is happening in Europe, that is experiencing another grave recession.
if somebody insist into extend Globalization, by trying to transfer the production practices that are now in China or India to America and the Western world we are going to have instead or real progress a complete social mess, an involution in quality life and opportunities of improvement for the future generations.

The supposedly high productivity of the far east tigers is produced by the use of Business managing practices that are absolutely medieval, characteristic of economies where there is no labor market at all, where the price of the human work is not negotiated at all, but arbitrarily fixed by the absolute control of the dominant feudal class or a Communist nomenclature over the common people.

In Countries like China or India the workers are producing with starvation salaries, their jobs are no real opportunities, but maked-up slavery, with not 40 hours week, but even almost exhausting 56 hours per week without rest at all and for wages that are half of the minimum acceptable or legal in America.

Those really poor jobs are the ones Mitt Romney has in mind to offer to the American people, that kind of proposal is not real progress, but to the contrary an insult to the dignity of any free people. Conditions like these have not existed in American since the time of the slavery before the civil war, if the people commit the mistake to support Romney they will have, in the best of the cases, a social transformation of the country into a totalitarian regime under the control of corrupt tycoons.

China is not a free country, is ruled by a party that was founded by the last Stalinist of the World: Mao Tse Tung, it is a regime that don't care with human rights, social security, fair retirement, minimal social guarantees, but it is accustomed to put the people to work in conditions that might be considered in the west as infrahuman. In China the people cannot decide anything about their future; they must obey orders of the ones that have the political power that is also the economic one.

Romney's point of view of progress is a one in which the entrepreneurs, the owners of the great capitals are getting almost all the profit, as well as their bankers, and the workers will work or miserable wages that will cut any possibility of to jump socially in life, trapped in a style of life that must be entirely focused just in mere survival all their lives, into work like machines until their bodies and mind cannot give more productivity.

In China and India there is an immense crowd of people that is waiting turn to replace the ones that are working at the moment, that is the reason for which those miserable conditions of work also can prevail over there, the situation is dramatic in the level of workers and peasants, completely different than the one that have the members of the nomenclature in China or the ones of the dominant feudal social class in India.

That kind of economic and social scenario is not the one of a healthy market economy, using that kind of production methods the only sure result it is going to come is the collapse of the markets, since if the middle class disappear in the west, or it is reduced dramatically, the so low income that the worker class might have will not be good enough to sustain a constant demand of goods and services able to provide a flow of liquid resources necessary to maintain thousands of economies floating.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Hi Dear Readers,
Let me continue with my analysis of Romney's "Economic Miracle" Plan:

The economy Mitt Romney is proposing, will be, if he wins, the one of Monopolies, that is the only one that can survive in a market where the demand is so tiny, that means that we are going to see a new America emerging with less than 1% of high class corresponding to the owners of the great capital, possibly about 10% of middle class of the managers or high executives of the great capital, and the rest will be low class. This new America will be suffering, as the rest of the world of periodic and recurrent recessions since the market will turn into a very unstable one.

The great recession of 2008-9 was an alarm given to us that something really wrong is happening in the world economy, if the tactics and strategies Romney is offering to solve our problems, that are the ones China and India have already implemented, would be really fair and real prosperity for everybody, those countries might be at present models of social security, also of a better distributed wealth, and that is not the case at all.

The increase of the Social inequality in China is very well documented in so serious research, like the one of Ximing Wu and Jeffrey M. Perloff January 2004. In that study it is said:

“ The existing literature (Khan and Riskin 1998, Gustafsson and Li 1999, Yang 1999, Li 2000, and Meng 2003) argues that income inequality has increased markedly over the last couple of decades Khan and Riskin (1998) and Li (2000) also provide limited evidence that China’s rural and urban income inequality differ and are growing at different rates. “

In another study, Rising Income Inequality in China: A Race to the Top by Xubei Luo and Nong Zhu it is concluded:

“that the Income inequality in China has risen rapidly in the past decades across regions, between rural and urban sectors, and within provinces. The dynamics of divergence across these sub-national areas have taken the form of a “race to the top”—meaning that all segments of the population, including the poor with low education in lagging inland rural areas, have experienced gains in average income. The largest gains have been registered by those with higher income and education in leading coastal urban areas.”

Do you know what this means? That only people with complete university degrees would have the chance to be middle class in China, and that education is in America still a privilege, is extremely difficult to pay, cause debt for thousands of young people along many years of their productive life. There are families in America that have affronted a so serious risk to their economic patrimony trying to afford the cost of higher education for their children. Whoever would not be able to pay for the higher education and study successfully it rapidly, will be part of the low class; no future at all will be for them.

For people like Mitt Romney and his friends of the elite tycoon social class integrated by the High Net worth individuals that profited speculating in web businesses and companies, (the virtual entrepreuners, that has nothing to do with the great industrial capitalists that created the America dream) , this is not a problem, but for the workers, for the people must work many years to have chance to attend a University actually represents a social filter that they are not going to pass.

We are in front of a recipe of economic growing created by some of the most selfish minds of the investment world, people that is not interested into create real businesses, giving alot of jobs to the market, but to maintain operations through monstruous virtual empires that are outsourcing all the time in countries where the people work for starvation wages.

Even in the Bloomer Business magazine on the issue of January 27th 2011, an article by Dexter Roberts it is said:

“A survey done last September by Horizon Research Consultancy Group, a Beijing researcher, showed a drop in life satisfaction and declining confidence about China's future, despite the country's double-digit growth rates. With food and housing prices rising, "people feel their quality of life has gone down," says Victor Yuan, founder and chairman of Horizon.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 10/20/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hm, this was all an interesting read. Others may deride you for what you are saying, I don't know if it's true but, you have entertained me. I enjoyed reading it and I look forward to more of what you have to say.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Dear Readers, let me continue with my analysis of what is going to be the future waiting for us in a hypothetical Mitt Romney term:

If Mitt Romney has the chance to implement his economy plans he will ride, by sure, the country, and perhaps the entire world, directly to the second Great Depression.

Romney is proposing to recreate in our time and country the social conditions of exaggerated concentration of the wealth in few hands that existed almost a century ago, is the same that prevailed on the crazy 1920's Years of the XX Century, with an extreme luxury and extravaganza of the high social classes contrasting a lot with the extreme poverty of the average people. That was a decade in which America was rulled entirely by three Republican Presidents in a row: Warren G Harding, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert Hoover.

The great recession of 2008-9 is for our generation what the Panic of 1907 was for the generation suffered the great depression, it was a great warning on that occasion, a so clear alarm to stop the speculative practises, to regulate the markets, incluiding the financial ones of course, to control the monopolies, but the Republican Administration of Theodore Roosevelt focused all its attention just in the monetary aspect of the crisis forming the Federal reserve, no drastic changes at all were done in the macroeconomy, for instance to touch through regulation the monopolies on the banks, and to give attention to crucial social aspects that required to be fixed were ignored.

Another huge alarm that might prevent the Great depression, systematically ignored by the other republican administration, the one of Calvin Coolidge, was given in Germany, the so called hyperinflation in the Weimar republic, a crisis from 1921 to 1924, that contracted dramatically the biggest economy of Europe, it was the consequence of the inflexibility of the French government to grant a moratoria in the collection of the War debt from Germany, something even England was agreed it was necessary to concede, giving the so grave conditions prevailing in that country, after the end of WWI.

The way it happened is explained in the interesting book of Jens O. Parsson “Dying of Money: Lessons of the great German and American Inflactions":

“The Treaty of Versailles imposed a huge debt on Germany that could be paid only in gold or foreign currency. With its gold depleted, the German government attempted to buy foreign currency with German currency, but this caused the German Mark to fall rapidly in value, which greatly increased the number of Marks needed to buy more foreign currency. This caused German prices of goods to rise rapidly which increased the cost of operating the German government which could not be financed by raising taxes. The resulting budget deficit increased rapidly and was financed by the central bank creating more money. When the German people realized that their money was rapidly losing value, they tried to spend it quickly. This increase in monetary velocity caused still more rapid increase in prices which created a vicious cycle.”

Do you see any similarity what it is occurring now with America?, and what it can happen if the country decide to remain for the track of uncontrolled increasing of the external debt inaugurated by the Bush Administration, thanks to the insolvency of the state that is not charging taxes to the great capital,
and that is going to follow if the country cannot start to produce in its territory more goods and services, also to export more than what it is importing, or even better to don’t import anymore what is possible to produce here,
to substitute an exhausted mercantile economy, based on just trading the so bad quality merchandise that is made in far east, for a new invigorating production economy, based on reactivate the industrial production in national soil.

Mitt Romney is proposing not to dismount the global fiasco, in which we are trapped now, but to enlarge it, other four years until it finally strangulates our currency and kill our economy definitively, the day that happen let me give you another prediction, if he wins this election he and his family and friends would fly, after the end of his term, toward far east to enjoy a happy retirement, possibly in Hong kong, leaving back millions of Americans sunk in economic desolation, social chaos and misery, and if somebody ask him if he feels remorse of what has happened, he would anwer without hesitation that business are business and not friendship, nor a contest of popularity and everything can be attributed to the cycles of the economy.

Here the link to the online version of the book for anybody that wants to read it:
esocap.com...

Your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 10/20/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Hi,
Dear Antonia,

Thanks for your comment, you are welcome, this thread is looking for open the eyes of the people that is still undecided, for the ones are trying to receive good orientation about the truly intentions and what is the reality that is behind the rain of false promises that we are experiencing in this crucial moment of the campaign.

There is unfortunately an important proportion of the good will people that is falling in the web of seduction that the media campaign of Mitt Romney very smartly has set up to deceive, confuse, create uncertainty about the real situation of the country and the future we are going toward, under the serious leadership of this Democratic administration that is trying to fix all the huge damage created to the national economy by the previous two terms in which Republicans, like Mitt Romney, supported the irresponsible policies implemented by the Bush administration.

Very young people is now day dreaming like narcotised by the myriad of promises of the paradise that this millionaire is offering to create in America, they are the new voters, looking after him as a model. The crude reality is that he is in that position, not because he is precisely the most fair and generous nice guy he pretend to be, but due to his tremendous ability to manipulate, to sell mirages, and make the people do what he wants, even against their own interests.

Don't forget that it is said Joseph Smith, the spiritual model of this man, was very gifted in Hypnotic arts, dowsing was also one of his favorites hobbies, he was arrested doing that long time before to start to claim he was a prophet of God. So Mormonism is a good school to learn how make many people dream what one want to.

Pls read: Dowsing: Joseph Smith Mormonism founder

Even the LDS Church in their official websites does not deny this past of his founder Prophet:

pls read: en.fairmormon.org...

www.mormonfortress.com...

Mitt Romney knows very well that the country was in absolute bankruptcy when George Bush ended his term, also that people like him were not finding easy something productive to do, due to the discredit that they affronted by supporting such a horrendous rule, so he is now offering whatever he knows the people wants to listen in order to mesmerize more voters to follow him. He really only cares of to save his political career at any cost, since now there is no chance to go ahead easy in business just speculating, an art he knows very well, but a time to invest in the country, to wait patiently the slow recovering of a grave crisis and also if he would want to be again governor of Massashusetts is unlikely he might be elected again,
because they know him perfectly.

Caution is the key word here, we all have seen in the past other Messiahs offering in times of low economic profits incredible unusual high apparent easy gains, opportunities, the case of Bernard Madoff is a good example, he was also a great business man, a well know philanthropist, and many people believed in him, so many ran quickly to invest with him, hoping the best, just only to be sent into the abyss of one of the most grave financial frauds ever happened.

By the way was not Romney Governor when this scandal left many people defrauded in Massashussetts?, when a fictious charity foundation was created to deceive many?.

Pls read:
www.washingtonpost.com...

www.nytimes.com...

Mitt Romney and his son apparently were investigated supposedly accused of felony to have taken part in such manipulation, at least that is what appears posted in different sites in the web, if that is the case is incredible how easy the people forget and how effective is advertising to make up the past of a person:

Pls read:

www.dailypaul.com...

www.facebook.com...

voices.yahoo.com...

Here it is the comparision done in between these two gentlemen, if I might have money invested on Romney's IRA I might be now perhaps worried:
Romney's IRA yielded more than twice as Madoff Funds

Can somebody answer me this simple Question: if this IRA of Mr Romney lets say in the near future may affront some kind of financial problem, does the Presidence could give him some kind of immunity to be legally prosecuted?.

Well, in this election it is not money what the people will invest in Mitt Romney but primarily their votes, hoping that he will accomplish his unreachable and populist promises and sadly, if this election produce the wrong outcome, the only thing we are all going to get is to push the country into a kind of crisis the Europeans are now experiencing, even worst, the kind of crisis the Obama administration has saved us to suffer.

If the regulations that Obama has worked so hard to implement suddenly are released or if the social security that President Roosevelt also so hardly created is removed, as Romney badly wants, to attract Asian tigers to America, we will reach the point of no return toward a Economic Depression and the definite lose of sovereignty.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 10/21/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
You are falling for illusion. This has no power over you unless you allow it. Cease the energy leak. .
edit on 21-10-2012 by starshift because: clarification

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Hi Dear Starshift,

Let me thanks for your spiritual replies along the days of this thread, it is always important to remain able to balance the energies even under the excitation that this election has created in America. I would want to have more people in this country seeing the things with optimism and good vibrations, as I feel is your case, and for that reason I decided in the middle of this so tense campaign, to interfere this process, trying to show as I did in the election of 2008 a kind of hypothetical trip with my readers to the various possible futures that the decision will be taken in November should open for us.

I like a lot the way Charles Dickens did it writing Christmas Carol, the excellent story of a person that, after have lived an entire life following just the rule to be always by his own, focused only in the material plane, suddenly realize that he might be wrong and the best of this life, what really makes this existence important was practically still unknown for him.

It is true that the politics is not alone able to make any miracle; it is the motivational state of the people the most important factor that makes the difference. Possibly nobody better than Jimmy Carter understood this when he wrote his most famous speech, the Malaise one, many times misunderstood and misestimated, a reflection of the crisis of confidence after a decade of turmoil in America, since the JFK Assassination until the crisis of the embargo of 1975 and 1980 passing through the resignation of Nixon in 1974..

When a crisis like the one we experienced in 2008-9 happens, that was not only economic but spiritual, it is extremely important to have an appropriate leadership able to motivate the people to see beyond the aridity of a bad hour, but also clarity of values and principles.

Possibly the greatest lesson of the Great Recession that we suffered five years ago, as well as the one of the Great Depression, is that it opened our eyes to understand that materialism is sometimes dangerous, and risky, that when we lose the perception of our spiritual side, when we focus exclusively in to profit, to win or make money we can, without willing it, to destroy the peace and harmony of our society, as well our personal one.

Possibly I have ignored a very important segment of the voters that possibly will not vote for Obama, but also neither for Governor Romney, is the one of many good republicans that have decided to go until the end supporting another leadership they want for their own party, supporting the interesting proposal of Dr Ron Paul, I think that is a respectful and valid decision. How nice might be to see him winning one or two states at least, breaking the bipartisian History of America and creating a Center in politics that the country needs urgently. I am sure that many of his Republican supporters want a change too, not only in who is going to rule America, but into transform the entire political platform of the Great Old Party in to be again the Peoples party, something ceased to be the case during the Extreme Right era inaugurated by The Bush Dinasty.

I think we all must recognize that America needs a positive person in the Whitehouse, a person of great intuition of what are to correct decisions and also the capacity to see the good side in everybody, to govern for all the Americans, there were great Republicans in the Presidency in the Past, Abraham Lincoln, Dwight Eisenhower and Ronald Reagan are great examples, they were leaders with moral integrity and great capacity of create consensus.

But in a time a crisis in one of the Political parties, it is good that Democracy offers other alternatives. Barack Obama is a courageous leader, also inspirational, that have moved the nation from the psychological state of confusion and desperation to the one of Hope, action and faith in the future. He is following the tradition of Franklyn Roosevelt, John Kennedy, Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton to rule being close to the people and giving permanent moral motivation to the people in hard times, creating new currents of thought stimulating the positive faith, returning the confidence in the prosperity we all can create, when we think constructively, without selfishness but with generosity.

I feel now, that the third debate has ended, that we have seen at last a turning point from what has been one of the Nastiest campaigns of the History. It is relaxing, comforting to see that the two candidates were able to slow down the aggressiveness in their discourses, have realized that America can go ahead and overcome the difficult past only if it is joined and that this division and confrontation we have seen along the last decade must cease, for the good of all. It is time to start to forgive and stop to turn back with resentment, to be able to see ahead with confidence and faith. It was nice to see President Obama and the first lady greeting the Romney's and everybody breathing finally peace and politeness.

Thanks,
Vote, do it with optimism, moreover vote for an America joined in Peace and Concordia.
Sincerely,
The Angel of Lightness

edit on 10/22/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light

Dear JamesofOz,

Well, what makes me feel really worried is to see this tremendous momentum that the campaign of Romney is experience now, there is too much people that is absolutely deceived by the mirage of unreal promises and absolutely wrong and irresponsible theories of how to boost economic recovering , at the price to destroy all the social security system, that is what he is spreading along America.

The Angel of Lightness

The Angel of Lightness, I fully agree with you. Distribution of wealth and Keynsianism mean a big middle class and a stable, healthy economy. WWII actually proved that Keynsianism could cure economic ills. A peaceful Keynsian distribution of wealth throughout society directly results in a bigger middle class. In the US the shock jocks and Fox news watchers parrot that this is evil and socialist, but they're usually very uneducated and ignorant people just regurgitating what they read, see and hear in America's far-right media with no clue as to economic reality.
edit on 24-10-2012 by JamesofOz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Well Dear JamesOz,

The most stable of the big European Economies has been along many decades the Swedish one, that although corresponds to a nation that is under constitutional Monarchy, however, is ruled by a very interesting concept of Market Socialism, based on the idea that the best Market economy is the one in which there is no poverty at all, in which everybody has a minimum of very decent standard of life, what is commonly known in America as to be a middle class.

The same concept that has created the Swedish model, that remains solid in a continent in which there are by now a lot of crisis, is also replicated in Norway and Denmark, and also has a lot in common with what is the way the Dutch economy works, as well as it has a great parallelism with the Switzer model.

Of course who is really a nobleman, who has the thoughts of a trully King in the head, knows that nobody can rule long over a nation that is living in poverty, and that is what the monarchs of Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark or Norway think, very different to what tycoons like Mitt Romney, that are product of the most savage captitalism, dream about their ideal tax exempt future, that is nothing different than to implant in America the Law of the Jungle, where the big animal eats the small ones.

Terms as Socialist, Social democratic or Liberal that are strongly rejected by the people of Romney, as symbol of some kind of economic decadedence that exist only in their selfish minds, are considered highly respectable for instance in Switzerland or in Sweden, where they are strong political parties, living in communion with the best market economies of the world.

Here some links to the social security systems of those countries:

www.ssa.gov...

www.ssa.gov...

www.ssa.gov...

www.ssa.gov...

www.ssa.gov...

www.ssa.gov...

Notice that we are talking about the richest countries of the world, where their citizens enjoy of the best social security level, and that is happening in perfect coexistence with the strongest market economies, so that is a proof that there is correlation in between good distribution of the wealth and nice macroeconomic indicators.

So the decision that America has it is clear, a secure and stable economic development offering good standards of life for everybody, a recipe of stability that is showing results in many interesting highly developed countries, or a mirage of irresponsible populist promises of unreal economic growing rates supported in exploitation, increasing the social gap in between rich and poor people, and offering a future that is just what the Chinese and Indian people enjoy at present of social security, well if we can use that word in such a context.

The choices are also very clear: To be everybody good citizens of a very stable and well developed nation, with a good portion of wealth and generous opportunities and decent jobs for everybody, or to be everybody poor day dreamers, pseudo entrepreuners trying to push ahead mirage companies that cannot sell their products because the generalized and extended poverty might have sofocated the Market and killed the demand? To live in a real world of truth, or to return to dream in the world of mere fantasy of a super aboundance that only few will have,as it happened under the Bush Dinasty?

Possibly some of the rich people of America don't have the enough business vision to understand the point, the ones that are financing Romney campaign, but in the past people like Henry Ford did it, or also at present like George Soros, that we cannot found a stable market economy based on the concept of exploitiation of workers and wealth only for few.

Pls read: www.huffingtonpost.com...

Americans must decide in this election what future they want for them and their sons, to be another Spain or Greece, that is what Romney is going to create being President, or to be another Switzerland of Sweden, that is the proposal of Barack Obama for his possible second term?

The day in which Mitt Romney would be elected President of the United States should be by sure the day Franklin D. Roosevelt would die second time.

Thanks for your reply,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 10/25/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the lightness,
Dear Readers,

Let me record here the important endorsement of one of the most serious and respected Militaries and Republicans the nation has had, I am Talking of General Colin Powell, that is one of the good republicans I was talking in my previous reply and also a Heroe of the Persian Gulf war.

General Collin Powell is now without any hesitation calling many independent voters, as well as republicans that are not in favor of Romney, many people that is now confused of to whom support, to give a vote of confidence to the Obama Administration.

I believe this is a nice example of patriotism, when a leader is able to see that the country is over any party, over any other consideration.

Pls read:
news.yahoo.com...

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 10/25/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Today the political campaign, in both parties, have entered into a new state of accomplishment of my prediction, when the two candidates have started contacts with some of the most prestigious legal bureaus of the country, just to be well prepared to affront legal disputes in courts about the results of the election.

This so important step shows cleary, what I have been claiming along years here in ATS and BTS, that we were going to have another so tied Presidential Election, a one that might resemble the one of 2000 but in this case will be several times more difficult to overcome.

Here the news of today:

news.yahoo.com...

Let me remind to my readers, just to maintain a alive memory of when and where I started to perceive the strong causal line about this situation, the different occasions I talked about this so fundamental issue of the poltical History of America, along different threads published in this cyber community on the previous years:

posted on 7/10/2011 @ 06:16 PM

the public opinion will emerge absolutely polarized in two different currents, one blaming the intransigence of the hard line Republicans that are trying to boycott the Obama administration with this lack of interest into find consensus on public affairs; and other blaming the Obama administrator due to try to create new taxes or expand the existing in times of crisis.

- The two political blocks, if there is no way to establish dialog, will push the Nation in to a definitive political division that will appear as unavoidable in the time of the Presidential Election. The electoral results will create a terrible confrontation in many regions and California will lead a Division of the Country in two: West States and East states.

- By that time when the country will have two parallel Federal administrations, one in the Pacific and other in the Atlantic the big earthquake of California, long expected by many, will shock the country creating the worst national disaster of all its History.

Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on 9/27/2010 @ 04:50 PM
Let me explain again the point: If some special committee of supposed gurus in Economy determine that the end of the recession that was started on the Bush Administration occured in June of 2009, what is going to happen if for any reason we affront another big fall in the markets in the end of this semester? even before the election? well the effect in terms of political possiblities for the Obama administration could be devastating, since the public following this false information will immediatly blame the goverment of to have created another recession.

posted on 1/11/2009 @ 04:20 PM
-The huge political polarization of the American population will be also reaching its end after the 2012 election, the political forces that are pushing for the radicalization of the division will be defeated as a consequence of that electoral result. Nevertheless, that will occur after various so critical moments for the national unity of the USA, boosted by a fierce opposition of the most conservator sectors of the Republican party against the Obama rule

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 10/27/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
polls are showing that this may be a very accurate prediction.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join