It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Becareful please President OBAMA with this Giant Flood looklike Tsunami coming from the Atlantic!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Dear ColoradoJens,

What I predicted, and it was since May of this year, you can track it in the thread opened for the Megaquake in America, we were going to see various significant events running in parallel until a little before to it.

Here is my previous thread which end matches with the begining of this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What I believe is the accomplishment of the first Megaquake of my prediction, that by the way I clearly stated was going to hit the pacific coast and more exactly the coast in front of Vancouver and Seattle, is precisely the seismic trend we have seen since the last saturday.

Now, among the events I forecasted were going to preceed the Megaquake, were earthquakes that are now already happened, as for instance the one occured in North East of Texas, or the one of Maine New England. The Interesting part is that I predicted that even in the Atlantic, where it is extremly rare to experience it, we were going to see a powerful flood, like a Tsunami, a little after the occurrence of an Earthquake to be felt in NYC and Boston.

The Earthquake certainly occurred on October 16th, and the flood is this terrible devastation that we are now seeing in New Jersey, plus a lot of other disasters caused by Sandy in New York state.

By the way, just as a clarification, I never, along almost six years posting in ATS or BTS, have written any thread saying that a bunch of different classes of calamities are going to occur just to see if in the middle of such a mess I can fish at least one accomplished prediction, that is not serious at all, I am too much responsible and professional to act in such a childish way.

When there are various events to occur following the same time line, I always state with acceptable precision the region of occurrence, sometimes the season, and also in the best of the possibilities the approximate sequence in which they are going to appear, one after other. In this case, for instance, I talked about an earthquake followed by a giant flood, that actually happened, in New England, one of the regions of the country on which both phenomena are highly unlikely to occur, about one time every 20 years or so in average just for only one, so you can imagine for the combining of the two.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 10/31/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Hi Dear MsAphrodite,

i am going to try to be the most direct it is possible, if to be a 100% accurate means that anyway the event in the prediction will occur in the place it was predicted in a relatively near time with respect to the one it was forecasted to happen, I believe I am very close to that level.

Sometimes an event can be delayed a little with respect to what appears is going to be its more probable occurrence for many factors, but that does not mean necessarily that is not going to happen at all.

Now, if to be 100% means that a predicted natural disaster happens although not necesarily exactly in the exact same magnitude that was predicted, I also believe I am not really from that level of precision.

In one of my threads predicted an earthquake in California for 2007, not the big one but something at least relatively strong, some members reacted negatively since the earthquake happened but in the summer, and twice: in Los Angeles in July and in Chino in August.

Here is the Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

In non natural disasters the same rule applies, I remember long time ago one reader was upset since I predicted that if President Bush decided to visit Gaza strip it was going to be assassinated, well the secret service after evaluating the risk decided to cancel such a visit, but does not mean i was biased in my prediction, only that he followed my warning. In the same thread also Barack Obama saved his life, in the campaign of 2008, when at the very last moment the secret service also arrested the men that were planning to kill him. I don't consider those were failed predictions, since anyway the attempts were facts, and unfortunately the security of Mrs Benazir Buttho was less lucky to evade her assassin.

Here is that thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The same happened few weeks ago, when after my prediction that the President itself and the State secretary, as well as the Republican Candidate were all in terrible danger, the secret service arrested the guy of Bangladesh trying to bomb the Federal reserve, in a clear intention to kill Mr. Obama.

Here is that thread:

Similar situation happened with a thread I opened in 2007 forecasting that if President Chavez of Venezuela decided to take the absolute powers to reform the consitution by himself and implant the communist regime in that country he was going to be removed from the power with a terrible revolution. Well, he refrained his very first intentions to press his congress to give him such a powers and instead called to a referendum to be approved by the people. Then I predicted that anyway that referendum was not going to give the extraordinary powers he wanted, and indeed he lost the referendum, the only election he has lost in all his extensive political career.

Here is the Thread:

Let me finish with another example, that my detractors like a lot to use as a flag of war against my accuracy, the one about Cuba, in 2008 I predicted that by the death of Fidel Castro, Cuba was going to experience a drastic democratization, a liberalization of the economy and the politics. Well, Castro that is among one of the most smart politicians ever existed, decided to don't remain in the power until death, he gave it to his brother Raul. Raul Castro decided that if the changes anyway were going to take place in Cuba when his brother died why no to start them know and to be him the one to do such a reform, in that case perhaps they always will be remembered as heroes of his country, an not as the tyrants the other way around might it have caused.

Here is the Thread:

So, the changes anyway happened, even in the time line my thread states ( 2008-10) but before the death of Fidel Castro.

I believe I have explained here in details the threads that some readers here use to attack a lot to show that I am not the atomic clock they wanted to see on predictions.

As I told, the last word about my accuracy is in the people that read my threads, but moreover in the facts I predict, they are the ones support me as a successful forecaster by the Grace of God Almighty that has granted me generously this rare talent.

One last comment, I never came here to claim to be a traveler of the XXV century or so, I am not another John Titor that when something he predicts doesn't occur, use to says that in his dimension that actually really happened in the way he predicted. I don't play games with my readers, I found disgusting to try to make fool who ever spent time reading my writings, I have deep respect with the public.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

The Peace of God to all the belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

My most sincere message of condolence for the terrible tragedy Sandy has carried to thousands of people in the north East coast of the country. Especially for the people that lost beloved ones and also that at these moments are affronting a terrible situation with their houses perhaps in ruins, with their way of life destroyed and trying to find courage to go ahead, to surpass in some way this horrible moment.

I am going to make a pause in the posting here, I think it is not time to follow the game of the ones are trying to make of this horrendous tragedy a circus. I tried the best I could, from the best of my capacities to warn on time that this event was going to occur, even risking my reputation by posting the first warnings months ago.

Of course for the ones of you that have read my threads continuously, you know perfectly that I didn’t come to here the day before or the week before or during the aftermath, that my first posts alerting of this calamity were published on May and June.

Here some of the links that reveal how devastating was this, again you cannot imagine how sorrowful I feel know.

Pls check:
news.yahoo.com...

news.yahoo.com...

news.yahoo.com...

For the ones of you that didn’t' read the thread until the very moment of the impact of Sandy, here below are quoted my posts of months ago, and also here is the link in which they were originally published:

I ask for the members that have tried to boycott this thread to refrain themselves, at least for some days, we must show more respect for all the ones have died or are now suffering the worst instant of their lives, please I call for your sense of decency.

I am also sorry that this tragedy is not the only one that America is experiencing now, there also many people in the other extreme of the country so scared with the two so strong earthquakes occurred in the border with Canada, an event that hit us in the way I predicted it was going to be, almost coinciding with this strange and bizarre flood like tsunami striking in the east coast.

If at least the original thread wouldn't have received so much opposition from many irresponsible & ignorant people that showed a lot of bad will with respect to it, along months and months, trying to discredit it in all possible ways, with the most insulting mockery and arrogance, perhaps more innocent people that is now horribly affected by this event might have had the chance to prepare themselves on time for it in a better form. It is frustrating to see that although I did a lot trying to open the eyes of the people on time, as I successfully did when Hurricane IKE stroke Texas in 2008, this time I was fighting all the time against the odds.

Sincerely,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on 5/9/2012 @ 11:55 AM By the way the Quake I am foreseeing is going to occur followed by a giant tsunami, so there is going to be
not only earthquake destruction but also flood one.

posted on 5/9/2012 @ 01:33 PM even I am thinking if this event might be occurring instead of the west in New York, something really strange,
since usually that city is considered one of the most stable soils of the country.......The point is that I don't perceive this occuring in
warm waters, and we are now in a heating season, so that makes me think in cities that are more to the north along the coasts and as I told
with high density of population.

posted on 5/9/2012 @ 01:38 PMNo, this is not going to occur in five years or so, this is imminent, something comming sooner, in weeks or months
at most but not in many years ahead of what we are now in the time line.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I'm curious; is English your first language? Please I mean no offense, the syntax and order of your phrasing is strange, and the tense and vocabulary is sometimes incorrect.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by redhorse

You are good observer, English is the fourth language that I have tried to learn in my life, so it is far to be my native one.

I used the spelling corrector now to try to give more clarity to the text.

Thanks for your observation,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I am saying you were correct. New York was hard hit and looks just like tsunami damage.
Now you need to let us know if you foresee anything coming on the North Coast In Ca, Or, or WA states. I feel we will get ours soon enough!

I think everyone likes the posting of prophecy and prediction but sometimes your language sounds immodest as though you feel very special and not humble in having been given a gift. If you try to learn the change of tone to modest truth, I think your thread would have been very much more popular.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Hi Char-Lee,

Of course, I know what do you mind with your observation, I am not a person that believes criticism is bad, however, it is difficult to describe to you in just one paragraph or in few words all what I have affronted here along 6 years trying to open the mind of some people that are not only closed to all possible talk on paranormal prediction of future, but even trying to harass any person that claims to have such ability.

I have suffered great pressure here, before to develop a thick skin. You can see that in occasions replies are censored by the moderator because there are members that lose the sense of decency. In the past was more difficult to me to deal with virulent attacks, now I have learnt what to reply and what to ignore. I am not really getting anything in the personal aspect with this activity. I am not here looking for credit or recognition, so the less I would want to show is arrogance, and if that would be the case I might have already launched a website like the John Titor’s one, for instance.

Now, possibly few people here realize that I am a really extremely busy person in my daily life, I have frequently big responsibilities, my scientist profession is very demanding, and time is a very valuable resource in my work. So it is not easy to remain patient all the time, especially when somebody is making me spent too much energy in to just try to maintain order here.

When I started to come here, in 2007, to try to send a warning, in order to help people that even I don't know personally, I found an extremely aggressive and sometimes hostile atmosphere, even before I started to act in a defensive way, as somebody else have told in one of my threads.

I love to deal with readers that have at least some sense of respect and comprehension, and I am willing to have interesting discussions with this kind of readers, although they cannot accept all what I am saying at least at once, everybody has the right to verify how serious is a warning after all.

Certainly the Pacific coast is a risky area of the country, right now not in 5 or 20 years, and I would want to tell that no other Mega quake will shake that region, but I cannot lie, my perception is that The Vancouver's are not the last ones.

So the coasts of Washington, British Columbia and Alaska are in a so serious seismic risk. However, as I mentioned when I opened the thread of the Mega Disaster on the coast of the USA, this trend will move toward the south, to California, where the ultimate strongest Mega Quake will occur.

So, the people must be aware that they need to be well prepared, please don’t wait for the day of a tragedy to have a contingency or emergency plan. Unfortunately Sandy is showing us that to act during or after an event of this kind arrives is not the best strategy.

Here, a really so sad case of how difficult is to survive a major disaster, like the one occurred on NYC, with last moment desperate actions, this is a really hard news:

news.yahoo.com...

I think this is what I refer to when i said that any warning given on time, even the ones Science can't explain really, deserves to be considered in the most possitive way, since it can save lives, prevent tragedies that no body should suffer. I mention this because somebody, long time ago, replied to me Asking me why I was scaring the people in this way?, that is not the case, I not releasing false alarms, I have many better and more urgent things to do in my busy life.

I appreciate your reply,

Thanks for your comment.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 11/2/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Thank you, please understand I did not mean my comment to be critical, it is just I see how people are.

I wish all conversations could be none hostile and we could all express out thoughts.

I live in California by the Oregon border on the coast. Unfortunately we have no possible way to leave here but we have done all the preparation we can.

I have a strong feeling that the whole world is changing and we are not going to be the only ones in danger from nature. I think it will ultimately effect all!

I have always since childhood experienced senses of places, such as one time I was with my family and we had to go into a home that I suddenly could not approach. The house felt all bad and wrong and simply could not go in.

The only large scale thing was my dream which i knew related to 9/11 and especially the war in iraq which my son ended up in the middle of.

I am actually grateful to anyone who is honest and shares what they are feeling aware of that effects others.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Dear Char-Lee,

I don't know if you are a religious person, I know that is a very sensitive area of the personality, perhaps I might not ask this question.

However, what ever if your idea of God or the absolute or the mysterious force that has spread the life in this planet, let me suggest you the following mental exercise:

In a very private and inner meditation, when you would be alone and not being interrupted, maybe with your eyes closed, request openly to that same power, to be warned ontime in the same way you were with respect to the 11th of September of 2001 of any incoming potential danger for you or your family.

I am sure a sincere act of honest prayer or meditation is just what is needed to recover that sense of clairvoyance you have had in the past.

I believe premonition is some sort of intimacy with the Absolute, a very close relationship with the source of any human talent, an incredible rapport with God.

Send me a friend request to my facebook account: Angel Lightness

Also if you want to join to my private discussion group send a message to:

[email protected]

Thanks for your comments,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/2/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I have studied many religions and rejected them also...at this point the Emerald Tablets pretty much sum up what have been my own comnclusions.

Then spoke my guide, the voice of the master: See your own soul as it grows in the light, free now forever from the Lord of the night

Thy bodies are nothing but planets revolving around their central suns. When ye have gained the light of all wisdom, free shall ye be to shine in the ether -- one of the Suns that light outer darkness -- one of the space-born grown into Light. Just as the stars in time lose their brilliance, light passing from them in to the great source, so, O man, the soul passes onward, leaving behind the darkness of night.

www.crystalinks.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join