It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Becareful please President OBAMA with this Giant Flood looklike Tsunami coming from the Atlantic!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

I open this thread as a very urgent one, preventing that America is in a so serious real risk to be stroken by a Giant flood comming from the North Atlantic in the following days, I am not usually a predictor of so quickly events, althogh Hurricane IKE in the past is also among my successful forecasts, and in this case I am extremly convinced that my intuition is correct and this will be accomplishment of many omens I have experienced along this 2012.

Let me refer to a recent post by one of my readers in other thread, about my successful prediction of the Quake happened in the area of New England some few weeks ago of 4.6 intensity.

posted on 10/18/2012 @ 07:30 PM
Now as far as this one goes
"1) Some strong seismic motion not very usual shaking the North East Coast of the country, and from what I can see it will affect specially the coast in between New York city and Boston."

I will agree that you seem to have a degree of accuracy, and the reason that I agree with this one is because you have not cast your net so wide as to encompass all possibilities.

Well, along many months I have felt the imminence of a so powerful flood looklike tsunami following an important earthquake happening in the Northeast coast of the country, as this might be. The discussion was always that it is highly unlikely to have a so powerful type of undersea quake to release the needed energy for this kind of event, however, I was all the time very sure that the danger was comming from the North Atlantic basin, and also that the water of the powerful flood I was foreseeing were extremly cold ones.

Let me quote my own predictions concering this event along 2012 in other of my threads, the one of an imminent Megaquake for North America:

posted on 5/9/2012 @ 11:55 AM By the way the Quake I am foreseeing is going to occur followed by a giant tsunami, so there is going to be
not only earthquake destruction but also flood one.

posted on 5/9/2012 @ 01:33 PM even I am thinking if this event might be occurring instead of the west in New York, something really strange,
since usually that city is considered one of the most stable soils of the country.......The point is that I don't perceive this occuring in
warm waters, and we are now in a heating season, so that makes me think in cities that are more to the north along the coasts and as I told
with high density of population.

posted on 5/9/2012 @ 01:38 PMNo, this is not going to occur in five years or so, this is imminent, something comming sooner, in weeks or months
at most but not in many years ahead of what we are now in the time line.

posted on 5/9/2012 @ 05:17 PM My feeling is that we will see three great events:

1) Some strong seismic motion not very usual shaking the North East Coast of the country, and from what I can see it will affect specially the
coast in between New York city and Boston.

posted on 5/9/2012 @ 09:46 PM I know what is that, since I warned on time the people of Galveston Texas about 4 years ago when I pointed,
in one of my threads, that the tropical storm IKE would become a terrible monstrous hurricane in the Gulf and will enter the USA territory
precisely through the Houston bay.

posted on 5/11/2012 @ 03:18 PM Imminent means that it comming soon, that means that is not going to occur in 5, 10 or 20 years in the future,
but in just months or at most
few years, as i told in one of my prevous replies.

posted on 5/27/2012 @ 02:58 PMNow, let me post here, for the people that has more open mind and that is not too much affected or sensitive against
premonitions or omens, especially if they are being accomplished in this epoch and that can be verified in a very pubic way of confirmation as it is the web, from the public statistics on seismic events what they are showing to be happened this last week:

Earthquake of 4.5 intensity on May 25th 2012 in the Greenland Sea :

2 Seismic motions of 5 Intensity in Richter scale in the Norwegian sea, on May 25th 2012

Seismic motions of 4.7 and 5 in Richter Scale on May 27th 2012 occurred in NORTH OF SVALBARD, very to the north of the Atlantic in the boundaries of the Artic:

posted on 5/28/2012 @ 03:42 PM
Notice that apart of the fact that these strong quakes are relatively rare to occur in any of the three places mentioned, also they occurred all
together in the same week, so this is statistically a very improbable event to take place by chance.

posted on 5/28/2012 @ 06:48 PM
Pls check actual footage of this terrible event:

Tsunami Greenland 1995

This is extremely look like the situation I am foreseen can occur in the coast of New England, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, New Foundland that could be literally
harassed by a giant tsunami released

So, it is clear that this is not something that have comen to my mind just only now, but a recurrent vision that has confused a lot me, since although I have a very well proven strong successful sense of intuition, to be predicting a Tsunami in the East coast is something extremly difficult to see acomplished, although it was no less easy to have had that earthquake of almost 5 intensity striking New York and Boston less than a month ago.

I am now absolutely sure that the event I have detected along many months comming for North America is going to take very real form through this combination of Hurricane and Winter storm that is called by the meteorologists Frankestorm , the one is comming soon just before the Halloween.

Let me warn very specially the federal goverment to have very well designed and prepared effective emergency plans to attend this major natural disaster, since it will challenge a lot also in the political aspect, be sure that the Republican Candidate is going to use this Tragedy in the most negative way to try to expose President Obama administration as lack of competence to affront greate disasters.

I also forecasted that this was going to occur months ago, also from it was in my thread of the MegaQuake:

posted on 5/9/2012 @ 01:38 PM I can say that if this happen before November it would be highly possible that Obama chance of relection for other term, something that at present seems to be factible, become completly swamped.

Thanks,
your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Yes Lord, please protect our leaders in Washington. Who have shown us no more than the utmost respect, honesty, integrity and loyalty to the american people and all those who serve.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

A little confused. You say a large earthquake will cause a tsunami in

"but in just months or at most ...few years,"

And at this point you think this category 2 storm it that? And New york?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
If your avatar is not striking down Yaldabaoth, then this avatar is man on the bottom.
If you are secure in the desert you have something to fear.The GOD of this space.
is not my GOD.If this happens we from GAIA,SOPHIA AND THE TRUE GOD
KNOW WHO YOU ARE. LOVE AND COMPASSION TOO YOU .
The illusion is over.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Your post reminds me of this song:

Old, but somehow I think it will be revelant someday!

Perhaps this will be the occasion!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Let me warn very specially the federal goverment to have very well designed and prepared effective emergency plans to attend this major natural disaster, since it will challenge a lot also in the political aspect, be sure that the Republican Candidate is going to use this Tragedy in the most negative way to try to expose President Obama administration as lack of competence to affront greate disasters.

This administration is incompetent in every other area, so why not in emergency preparedness also. And God forbid the Republican candidate point these facts out to the few numbskulls who are undecided at this moment in time to try to win the election. Bringing politics into this prediction ruined any credibility you may or may not have had with me.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
DC could use a good flood or two; wash away most of the scum.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You just couldn't resist your little political barb, could you. Make your entire OP fail.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seeker Mom

This administration is incompetent in every other area, so why not in emergency preparedness also. And God forbid the Republican candidate point these facts out to the few numbskulls who are undecided at this moment in time to try to win the election. Bringing politics into this prediction ruined any credibility you may or may not have had with me.

LOL, that's brutal, but the truth!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It's just a storm. I'm not going to jump around like my head is on fire over it.

I live in the western mountains of Virginia so if the water gets to where I can see it....a whole-whole buncha people are in big trouble.

There have been worse storms. It's just media....like always...making a mountain out of a molehill to get "viewership"...I'm not going to run to the store and stock up...I'm not going to barricade the doors. It will be much-much less than it's being trumped up to be. But as always, use your head...do smart things, don't do stupid things.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
be careful Obama? ?? He has rocks to hide under, we dont.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Actually, it is a Cat 1 Storm...and a weak Cat 1 at that.

Cat 1 hurricanes have a wind speed from 74 mph to 95 mph. Hurricane Sandy's wind speed? 75 mph.

East coast can expect some localized flooding, sustained 70mph winds, lots of rain. Not a big deal unless you live in areas that are prone to flooding.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Cat 1 hurricanes have a wind speed from 74 mph to 95 mph. Hurricane Sandy's wind speed? 75 mph.

East coast can expect some localized flooding, sustained 70mph winds, lots of rain. Not a big deal unless you live in areas that are prone to flooding.

No offense, but that is what my friends in Tangipahoa Parish said before hurricaine Isaac. Lot's of rain even flooded areas that were not prone to flooding.

It's always wise to be prepared, even if to the point of being extra cautious.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

same point...but maybe not even a 1.

At 5 p.m. ET Friday, forecasters said Sandy was about 420 miles south-southeast of Charleston, South Carolina, heading north at 7 mph. It was a Category 1 hurricane with winds of 75 mph. It's possible, the hurricane center says, that Sandy may weaken to a tropical storm. Nonetheless, experts said, it's not to be taken lightly.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

No offense, but that is what my friends in Tangipahoa Parish said before hurricaine Isaac. Lot's of rain even flooded areas that were not prone to flooding.

It's always wise to be prepared, even if to the point of being extra cautious.

No offense taken, just asking the Op how this all relates. Earthquake prediction for up to 3 years time and tsnami is not related to this tropical storm. May get pretty wet and windy but how does that relate to the prediction made...I am unclear on this and have not been answered?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

No Char-Lee,

I clearly said that after an earthquake that was going to be felt in NYC and Boston , will be a strong flood, like a Tsunami event, and the earthquake have occurred just on October 17th, the first in relatively long time in that area to reach 4.6 of intensity, in richter scale. Maine and New England in general is a non seismic region, by the way.

Pls read: www.boston.com...

If the Tsunami look like event is produced by the earthquake itself or by other phenomenon it is not as important as the sequence in the time line of the two situations, also I pointed it was going to come from the North Atlantic basin, and usually normal hurricanes only come from the south, but sandy is boosted by a winter storm comming from the Artic circle.

Please don't distort my words, or if it is a problem of interpretation please read very carefully before to react in such a exagerated and biased way. I use to predict successfully not only Quakes but other natural disasters like volcano eruptions or Hurricanes, I have done it previously.

Now, if what you want is to see if I am also as accurate forecasting the targeting area of tropical storms or hurricanes please refer to my thread on Hurricane IKE, that when it was still just arriving to Cuba I pointed it was going to hit the Bay of Galveston-Houston, when the great majority of the meteorologists were expecting it was going to hit Mexico.

Pls read: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks anyway for your clever comment, I like readers that do not accept everything at first glance.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 10/26/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Seeker Mom

Well Dear Seeker,

I am so sorry if it is offensive for you to point the opportunism that Mitt Romney has shown along all his nasty campaign, after all he used the terrorist attack in Libya to make politics even showing not respect at all for the victims.

It catches my attention to see how different was the Democratic attitude the 11 of Sept of 2001 when everybody supported G.W.Bush without any distinction of political parties, that is the way a truly patriotic people behave with respect to national tragedies.

But of course, we are talking about a candidate that has emerged in the political arena of this election, since the beginning, as a furious storm that menace to harass America by creating so much division and conflict among the people, that is something I noticed since the beginning in my own thread about Mitt Romney, when I warned that the Hurricane was crossing the Gulf in moments of his nomination was a clear bad omen about this man.

Pls read: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, for me it would not be a surprise that Mitt Romney would use this new national tragedy to continue sowing negative faith in the people about their future.

We are talking, after all, of a man that is coming from one of the most obscure heretic sects ever existed, the one founded by a dowser, a gold digger, known in History as Joseph Smith that claimed to be a seer of God and that died trying to escape from jail, where he was arrested under criminal charges with his brother, very well armed, and that even took his gun and shooted over the civilians trying to prevent his flight, before the authorities killed him.

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Dear Sylent,

I believe this Frankenstorm has more to do with Romney than with Obama, he is the one that started his campaign with a Hurricane, Isaac, and is going to end it with the terrible Sandy.

My warning on President Obama is not thinking exclusively in him, but in what the people is going to suffer with this major natural disaster, that his administration must give priority and release immediatly a red alarm to all the area of Mid Atlantic and New England States, to wait until the sunday might be a sad mistake.

It is extremly important that Obama prepare ontime the reaction of the goverment toward the event, before, during and after it passes, it is extremly important to do that right now in the best possible way in order to don't replicate the incompetence shown by the G.W.Bush administration with respect with Katrina.

It is clear, with this kind of metheorologic event exactly before the Election, that the Devil is furiously fighting to make the Next President of the USA to take his oath using the Book of Mormon instead of the Holy Bible, that is what he wants in order to curse the entire Nation for at least four years.

By the way the Devil is that dark creature with man face that appears at the feet of my Avatar, St Michael Archangel, prince of the divine army, that is with his sword fighting the great Battle in between the Good and Evil.

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of lightness

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Hi Dear Sissel,

I am totaly agreed, it is wise to be very well prepared and not to wait until the very last moment to try to find essential survival goods, when it might be so late to react. The people must understand that the first responsibility with respect to the bad consequences this event can carry are theirs, they have the opportunity to be prepared, so they must take action immediatly.

That is the sense of this thread, is not really to do politics as some body claims, but to at alert the population in general to start to prepare themselves to affront a major natural disaster, to have canned food, first aid elements, batteries, linterns, sleeping bags, bottled water and to try to arrange shelters where they can pass some nights in case the house for some reason collapses.

The people that trully know the Angel of Lightness knows that mine intentions are always with the people, to help to prevent or affront devastating events, either if there are natural ones, like this one, or if they are created by the man, as wars or economic collapses.

Thanks for your reply,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light
reply to post by sylent6

Dear Sylent,

I believe this Frankenstorm has more to do with Romney than with Obama, he is the one that started his campaign with a Hurricane, Isaac, and is going to end it with the terrible Sandy.

My warning on President Obama is not thinking exclusively in him, but in what the people is going to suffer with this major natural disaster, that his administration must give priority and release immediatly a red alarm to all the area of Mid Atlantic and New England States, to wait until the sunday might be a sad mistake.

It is extremly important that Obama prepare ontime the reaction of the goverment toward the event, before, during and after it passes, it is extremly important to do that right now in the best possible way in order to don't replicate the incompetence shown by the G.W.Bush administration with respect with Katrina.

It is clear, with this kind of metheorologic event exactly before the Election, that the Devil is furiously fighting to make the Next President of the USA to take his oath using the Book of Mormon instead of the Holy Bible, that is what he wants in order to curse the entire Nation for at least four years.

By the way the Devil is that dark creature with man face that appears at the feet of my Avatar, St Michael Archangel, prince of the divine army, that is with his sword fighting the great Battle in between the Good and Evil.

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of lightness

Was not distorting anything nor being clever I simply asked you a ?. If you will carefully my first post read I only asked a question.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join