It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney's Campaign is OVER, President Obama to Serve a Second Term.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allegorical

Originally posted by KoolerKing
reply to post by antonia

Also, I do think it will swing the voters on fence for sure.

That is precisely the point I was trying to make.

This will be the last big story before people hit the polls and will definitely be on peoples minds. Mitt Romney is already known to be all about the money and heavily in favor of business over people. This story can not help peoples perception of him in any way.

What about the story of obama bin laden trafficking drugs in college?
What about Libya and them watching as four of ours dies, just to cover up their arms dealing with al queada?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
You are speaking way too soon. This isn't that serious. Now, if you dug out a video of Romney talking about how he hated black people or boinking someone that wasn't his wife then you might actually be in business.

Here's the deal.

You are saying "this isn't serious"...but lying under oath in a court (FOR ME) is definitely very serious.
You mention the "hate black people" and "boink someone's wife's" examples - the funny thing is that THOSE are to some extent trivialities - they are not "more serious" but rather just thrive on emotions.

It's actually sad to imagine that some emotion-ladden banality-story COULD have a bigger impact than something like proven a liar in court. Cheezus.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by Allegorical

The election will be over when election day is done and the votes in Ohio
have been re-counted three or four times (which could take weeks)
Oh sweetie...there cannot be a re-count baby, there are no paper ballots to count. It's all electronic votes that will be tallied in Spain. But yes, you are correct, Obama will "win" the "election" because those in charge of counting the votes are his supporters and campaign contributors$$$
Also, at least 70% of the rest of the world wants Obama in office.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
it was over a long time ago lol

great thread SNF

edit on 10/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Thank you for that video!! I'm going to post it in another thread I authored if you don't mind. I would encourage everyone to at the very least take a glance at it. It's thirty-eight minutes but the first two minutes and fifteen seconds are priceless alone!
edit on 10/24/2012 by Allegorical because: Turned "by" into "but".

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

You can post it everywhere !
people need to know the truth about this liar
he will make things far worst then Bush if elected

Romney Exposed !

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69

Originally posted by Allegorical

Originally posted by KoolerKing
reply to post by antonia

Also, I do think it will swing the voters on fence for sure.

That is precisely the point I was trying to make.

This will be the last big story before people hit the polls and will definitely be on peoples minds. Mitt Romney is already known to be all about the money and heavily in favor of business over people. This story can not help peoples perception of him in any way.

What about the story of obama bin laden trafficking drugs in college?
What about Libya and them watching as four of ours dies, just to cover up their arms dealing with al queada?

What about GWB lying to take us to war with the wrong country?
How about the four times one thousand that died?

Spouting a brain is a bitch when it takes too long

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Thanks for the story...great find! S&F

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
It's actually sad to imagine that some emotion-ladden banality-story COULD have a bigger impact than something like proven a liar in court. Cheezus.

Hey, it ain't my fault the American people are banal. I'm just calling it like I see it. I voted for Rocky Anderson so believe me, I'm not in the Romney camp. but I'm also not going to mince my words here. American's are generally only attracted to very hot emotional scandals.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
I wonder why there wasn't as great a push to get Obama's college records released and birth certificate released just weeks before his 2008 election?

Because that would have been racist.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
Ya ok, someones messy divorce vs. Obama's record on the economy. What else is ET gonna abduct Hillary and martial law will prevent the election. What a tard

Federal Government doesn't run the economy, never has and never will, nor do they create any private sectors jobs.

The only role government plays in the economy is through regulation or deregulation and providing a groundwork for businesses to be somewhat more successful then they otherwise would have been, we've seen the deregulation side, which almost lead to a complete collapse of our economic system under Bush. The problem is when regulation is in place, the regulators protect their buddies and when there is no regulation the banks and power grabbers run over everyone without repercussion, coupled with the fact that both parties are in bed with the corporations it makes very little difference who is in charge of the economy, democrat or republicans. It works in cycles, create bubbles, then burst the bubbles. We need complete economic reform, and a new monetary system in place, which neither of these candidates favor, so imo, in the current failed system we are mildly better off with regulations than without.

The last thing we need is to revert to the old policies that created the mess of the last 4 or 5 years, which Obama was unfortunate to walk into, he didn't create it, that was Bush/Paulsson. The economy will recover or not no matter who is in office.
edit on 24-10-2012 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by YourWIFI

romney would make bushes policy look amateurish.

he'll take the whole u.s. economy and move it to the cayman islands.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Just keep telling yourself that. romney has been done for weeks and everyone knows it.
sheeeeeeeeeezzz.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Not disagreeing with you but I want some facts before I call the ex a money grubber.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

He is actually OUR GUY. Im not saying your wrong but bush attacked a country that had nothing to do with 911
so what do you stand for?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I think it's way to close to call the race now. If Obama were even a "good" president, he would be leaps and bounds ahead of Romney in the polls. Obama has America by the balls and is squeezing, and he's squeezing hard, til we fall to our knees and crumble. He is depleting every strength we have, steadily and consistently. I received this in an email today and thought I'd share. It is not the whole email but a section of it. I am sure it has been posted somewhere else, but it expresses what I have thought about Obama and his election:

THE WASHINGTON POST HITS OBAMA!

Date: October 17, 2012 9:31:21 AM PDT

Years from now, historians may regard the 2008 election of Barack
Obama as an inscrutable and disturbing phenomenon, the result of a
baffling breed of mass hysteria akin perhaps to the witch craze of the
Middle Ages. How, they will wonder, did a man so devoid of
professional accomplishment beguile so many into thinking he could
manage the world's largest economy, direct the world's most powerful
military, execute the world's most consequential job? Imagine a future
historian examining Obama's pre-presidential life: ushered into and
through the Ivy League despite unremarkable grades and test scores
along the way; a cushy non-job as a "community organizer"; a brief
career as a state legislator devoid of legislative achievement (and in
fact nearly devoid of his attention, so often did he vote "present");
and finally an unaccomplished single term in the United States Senate,
the entirety of which was devoted to his presidential ambitions.

He left no academic legacy in academia, authored no signature
legislation as a legislator. And then there is the matter of his
troubling associations: the white-hating, America-loathing preacher
who for decades served as Obama's "spiritual mentor"; a real-life,
actual terrorist who served as Obama's colleague and political
sponsor. It is easy to imagine a future historian looking at it all
and asking: how on Earth was such a man elected president?

Not content to wait for history, the incomparable Norman Podhoretz
addressed the question recently in the Wall Street Journal: To be
sure, no white candidate who had close associations with an outspoken
hater of America like Jeremiah Wright and an unrepentant terrorist
like Bill Ayers, would have lasted a single day.

And this is all BEFORE he got elected. Now, we're 16 trillion dollars in debt, growing by 4 billion a day, we have a health care bill we can't possibly afford, nor insurance premiums that were supposed to be going down. The cost of college tuition has gone up, Medicaid will be shorted by 716 billion, the cost of reimbursing states for jailing illegal imigrants for CRIMES THEY COMMITTED will go from 240M to 70M. The failure of F&F and the botched Benghazi situation, all the lies and corrution, I can't believe anyone would vote for him.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

If I were speaking for those opposed I might say....

We don't want to win like this.
People don't care about this crap anyway.
Give us the tax records.
We'll win that way.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Well I would hate to say it....but when the left turns to Gloria Allred to save them they have finally reached their last resort....this is the final proof that Obama is at his end.......

edit on 24-10-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
People pretty much have their mind made up as to the character of both candidates, and if they don't then they haven't been paying attention.

Most people have already picked a side and will do mental gymnastics to deny or ignore anything that casts their side in the wrong light. Even if it's damning, chances are that it won't get over the whole "well he's still better than the other guy" reasoning.

Just think, Bain adds have been running for months and Romney has flip-flopped on many issues, so he has already been pinned as a shyster. The coffin lid is sealed, but no one wants to put it in the ground. More nails won't make a difference.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

What small shred of hope I had that Romney, wouldn't be an awful president... (on the off chance he won) all I have to say is, i've been to staples. If that is the combined effort of Romney and his friend, then he shouldn't be allowed to run a hamster wheel.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I just read this on aol news and boston.com about the judge re-opening a hearing or something, if this is true it's pretty much over for Romney, not even Benghazigate can trump this right now so close to the election.

This is the real October surprise, not Trump sensationalized secrets, not Benghazi attacks being painted as a cover up

Unsealing and public revelation of possible perjury in a sworn testimony by Romney, which of course in itself will cause other cans of worms to be opened, is there a statute on being charged for this so long ago?

Well one thing is for sure you can never cover up a lie with another lie

edit on 25-10-2012 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join