It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney's Campaign is OVER, President Obama to Serve a Second Term.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Nothing here but smear, moving on.

But I leave you with this thought. Since Obama was cheating on Michelle and she was about to divorce him, maybe we should take a look into that since we're on the subject of other people's divorce hearings.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

I want to know more about the plastic smile golden boy that's running his campaign on hate for the other guy thank you very much. Mitt Romney avoids ANY straight answer, and flip flops more often than a liberal.
edit on 25-10-2012 by AnarchysAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seeker Mom
Nobody with any sense cares one bit about this issue. Obama is done. Stick a fork in him!

It's going to be fun watching the meltdown on Nov. 6 of all the Obama worshippers who think he has this in the bag.
Especially Chris 'Mr. TIngles' Matthews on MSNBC. I can't wait!!

No kidding. It is going to be almost orgasmic, I cant wait either. I purchased an extra 10lbs of salt for the wounds.

Lets compare - Divorce testimony or flopping the economy?

For the life of me, I cant understand what is worse

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Before, all of you beat Obama up, lets not forget the fact that the country's downward spiral started during the Bush's administration. I don't really care for Obama, but I sure as hell don't want Mitt Romney watching over this country....I totally think Obama Needs Hillary Clinton to help him get things in order, but that is not going to happen
I for one would not put it past him to lie, BUT when you lie under oath that is much worse....I loved Bill BUT "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" uggg I was so let down by him....

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Everyone talks about the POTUS position being a puppet. I don't disagree. But the sheeple are the real puppets. The people that fall into these traps. Instead of just looking at the headline, read between the lines. I'm no Romney fan. I am certainly not a fan of Obama. So I'm not defending either one. But put everything into context. If this was such a big deal, if this woman was screwed so bad, why wasn't this brought up when they divorced? This is a matter that has already been decided by a court/judge. Wait, evil Romney paid off the judge to help his friend, right? Beside the fact.. its Gloria Allred. And Mitt Romney's campaign is saying release whatever. Shouldn't that be enough to make one question this whole BS witch hunt? And what is it they/she is hunting for? Realistically, nothing. It's all a smoke screen. It's all a play to show 'wealthy Romney's war against another woman'. It's a joke, and it's sad to see more Americans concerned about this than all the real issues.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Nothing here but smear, moving on.

But I leave you with this thought. Since Obama was cheating on Michelle and she was about to divorce him, maybe we should take a look into that since we're on the subject of other people's divorce hearings.

Can you imagine?

To deceive the most important person in your life. The person you fell in love with and married.

Then to cheat them.

Very similar to the way he has cheated all the people of his country.

His own wife does not trust him. That I find funny.

I think something will come of that yet.

As far as Mr Romney, he has this all in the bag.

Divorce testimony? or diversion tactic? LMAO!!!

Nothing to see here kids, move along please.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by morethanyou

Nobody with any sense cares one bit about this issue. Obama is done. Stick a fork in him!

It's going to be fun watching the meltdown on Nov. 6 of all the Obama worshippers who think he has this in the bag.

No kidding. It is going to be almost orgasmic, I cant wait either. I purchased an extra 10lbs of salt for the wounds.

Romney has asked the American people to trust him with their economy. I'm very concerned with how trustworthy he is.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnarchysAngel

Originally posted by morethanyou

Romney has asked the American people to trust him with their economy. I'm very concerned with how trustworthy he is.

Well there is no doubt that he is being handed a real problem, you guys are so deep in debt after the last 4 years.

But if anyone can turn around a lemon like the USA, I would have to say it is Romney. He has a proven track record of turning poop into gold.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Well there is no doubt that he is being handed a real problem, you guys are so deep in debt after the last 4 years. But if anyone can turn around a lemon like the USA, I would have to say it is Romney. He has a proven track record of turning poop into gold.
reply to post by morethanyou

Why wasn't he nominated in 2008?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

How will solidifying big business help the average person? There are plenty of jobs, they just aren't paying enough to live. There's a big difference between an economist and a business man. I would rather see an economist running. His method only works if you believe in trickle down economics. Which is a terribly flawed idea.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsPeculiar

Nobody in Romney's base will care about this dud "bomshell". I will vote for Romney for various reasons; however, getting the Islamic commie out of the White House is at the top of my list.

reply to post by LifeIsPeculiar

On the other hand, Obama hangs out with commies. That a very good reason to get him out of the White House.

Do any of you care to elaborate?

edit on 10/25/2012 by Allegorical because: Added second quote

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Mitt Romney's Campaign is OVER, President Obama to Serve a Second Term
That is weird that you say that because most of my liberal, conservative, and independent friends are voting for Noodles. It looks like the MSM has you hook, line, and sinker.

If you think for one second that Obama is going to make anything better, you have another thing coming. The “changy” thing hasn’t worked. Don’t expect it to be any different this time around. But hey, we all can "hope"..!

edit on 25-10-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Allegorical

Do any of you care to elaborate?

It really doesn't take much effort to turn up Obama's communist ties. His White House staff also has communist ties. Just Google them. Valerie Jarret is prominate among them.

The communist party in America endorses Obama. So does Castro, Chavez, and the Chinese government.

It really doesn't bother you that Obama surrendered his law liscense just so he wouldn't get disbarred with crimal charges levied?

Just because the Lamestream Media refuses to report any of this doesn't mean the information cannot be found.

Obama's Communist Connections

edit on 10/25/2012 by LifeIsPeculiar because: I forgot to put in the link.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The American people are not going to vote in a chameleon-like Mormon to the position of leader of the free world, no way I don't see it happening.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I thought this was Above Top Secret, not the Daily Beast.
But I digress; it seems like ATS is overrun with propagandists from every partisan website imaginable attempting to inject divisive stories into a community that (I once thought) is above the republicrat/democran system.

And Gloria Allred, what a shining beacon of truth. This woman makes millions from taking bitter women to court to ruin politicians/businessmen/anyone with a proverbial "johnson". She's nothing but a lawyer attack dog for special interests, hyper-partisan, and a one-trick ambulance-chaser on par with Johnny Cochran.

Continue drinking the kool-aid, kids; and pay no attention to the fact that you're being fed a bucket of high-fructose corn syrup and sugar.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnarchysAngel

How will solidifying big business help the average person? There are plenty of jobs, they just aren't paying enough to live. There's a big difference between an economist and a business man. I would rather see an economist running. His method only works if you believe in trickle down economics. Which is a terribly flawed idea.

Ok well here's an idea. Let's cripple big business, tax them more, and allow them to hire EVEN LESS people than they are now. In fact, you know what, forget that - let's get rid of big business all together so there will be ZERO jobs. I don't understand the hate for corporate America, they create so many jobs and all everyone wants to do is hate them because it's the "cool thing to do" "
yeah man, like, corporations are like, so evil man" except for the part where they offer benefits, jobs, and services that we use EVERY SINGLE DAY. Some people have their lips so far down Obama's ass it's hard for them to get out of their childish "freshman year of college" mentality.

Quantitative easing doesn't work, it creates fictional artificial growth, and ultimately destroys an economy. We need to increase interest rates and encourage real progress. I'm not going to sit around and say Romney knows what to do, but I know sure as hell that Obama does not.

They're to busy whining about CEO salaries, which are inconsequential. Anyone with a Finance degree figures that out damn quickly.

Off-topic:

I noticed that no matter how evil a corporation is, in Liberal eyes APPLE can do no wrong. The problem with Apple is that they hire millions of workers outside of the country, and conditions are so poor they commit SUICIDE.
edit on 25-10-2012 by LiberLegit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

This is a big fuss over nothing....and your headline? Really?
The gist of your OP is that Romney lied about the value of Staples stock. Your proof - that he, at a later time, sold his shares to Goldman Sachs for a profit. Your argument is unprovable and your proof is irrelevant.

When courts are awarding damages, or in a divorce the splitting of martial assets, the court values the property that time, not at some future date. Stocks have value placed upon them in the market, the Judge could have simply used that value and been done with it ( and probably did, I have a hard time thinking a Judge would set the price below market value). The wife probably questioned the current value and wanted more money than she was entitled to.

Think of it like a lottery ticket for next weeks drawing, presently the value is $1, but next week it could be worth millions. A court today would value it at $1, not the potential millions.

Romney's was likely brought in as an expert on the value of Staples stock. This would mean his testimony was an opinion. Would would have to prove that he subjectively know the value was higher and purposefully lied about it. This would be almost unprovable, without a confession.

That fact that he later sold it for a profit only shows that at the time he sold it the stock was worth more than when he testified in court about it ( maybe I dont know the prices were are dealing with)

Finally the bit about getting rid the the wife's insurance - 1. Has nothing to do with Romney, 2. If she was getting insurance from the husband, it was part of their settlement agreement and she would of had to agree to it being taken away or the insurance was only for so many years or she remarried.

For the record, I dont support either Candidate, but I will give both the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurthall
Before, all of you beat Obama up, lets not forget the fact that the country's downward spiral started during the Bush's administration. I don't really care for Obama, but I sure as hell don't want Mitt Romney watching over this country....I totally think Obama Needs Hillary Clinton to help him get things in order, but that is not going to happen
I for one would not put it past him to lie, BUT when you lie under oath that is much worse....I loved Bill BUT "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" uggg I was so let down by him....

With all due respect....

This country's downward spiral began in 1913, when our government was taken over by a private group of international bankers.

This spiral continued through the decades when we left the gold standard and repealed the Glass Stegal Act.

Every President is a puppet for the cartel. Nothing will ever change until the Federal Reserve system is abolished and the bankers are thrown in jail.

All of this other stuff is just theater, and the masses still eat it up, regardless of how patently droll it becomes. It's like professional wrestling.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This country cant take a 3rd Term of Jimmy Carter (Obamas first term)[

edit on 25-10-2012 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
With some partial due respect.... I wonder if a MOD might consider putting this thread in the COMEDIC section?

BTW - this is Matt Drudges headline story this afternoon ha ha LINK
---------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------[editby ]edit on 25-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: pic

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join