It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney's Campaign is OVER, President Obama to Serve a Second Term.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Pointless character assasination at it's finest... who gives a flying toss if Romney was involved in a 'messy divorce', or if Obama snorted coke off the back of strippers whilst drag racing donkeys naked around a pre-school? Americans aren't voting a character off big brother, it's the elections to determine who will run the worlds increasingly struggling, war-loving superpower for the next 4years. Getting divorced doesn't change your ability to negotiate with world leaders on humanitarian issues. Enjoying the odd stripper or twelve doesn't impact your ability to perform maths (budgets) or deal with lobby groups and civil rights.

Personally I'm glad I'm not American because I wouldn't vote for either of them. Obama has shown he can't walk the talk, and Romney has shown from his business background that he is morally flexible (not in a good way) and comes from a well-off upbringing that is so disconnected from the 'peons' that he couldn't possibly relate to how the average American lives and what would genuinely increase their standard of living/health/happiness (Obama is in the same boat in that respect)... unfortunately we've got the same issue here in Australia...two candidates to chose from, and they're both as bad as each other

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The problem is that who ever you are going to get into the whitehouse they are goiing to make a mess of things because the economy is already in bits and has gone to far to be fixed.We the people have to suffer for there problems.It doesnt matter who will be the next leader,they all try and they all screw up! Am i right or am i right???

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Your votes wont make the slight bit of difference because the next person will screw up just like the last because of the economy failing. Do you really think who ever it will be they are going to make things better?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LordGoofus

or if Obama snorted coke off the back of strippers whilst drag racing donkeys naked around a pre-school?

"......whilst drag racing donkeys naked around a pre-school....."

Not bad, not bad at all.....

Only caused a minor brain freeze, that's all.......

[good imagination]

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing
reply to post by MDDoxs

romney already has 2 strikes against him. if there is any teeth to this story he is out. obama should stay away and see what happens. after thinking about this for 10 minutes....what could have romney testified to that would make news.

sure lets lift the executive privilege obama used in the fast and furious case to see if that story has teeth as well lol

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

I suppose that is why some nations ban political ads in the final period of a race, eh? There simply isn't time left to verify or check anything, so things held close to the last minute can effect elections without ever being true.

Perhaps studying how laws here might be constitutionally written to cover that in the last few weeks wouldn't be a bad idea...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by YourWIFI

I will save a spot for you at the fema camp. How is anyone fooled by this guy he has done nothing different then bush other then tell people what they want to hear. There is a great thread on here about that very issue. He has continued and expanded the war, kept bush tax cuts, resigned the patiot act kept gitmo open. Now please tell me how he has differed other then his shiney rhetoric? The blind allegiance to this man is frieghtening but, yes he will win another term it has already been decided. It makes more sense to re-elect the guy who knows how to say the right thing but do the opposite without being critisized.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

D&G

Great Avatar......

Made me laugh out loud....

Thanks

PDUK

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Once again liberals doing their personal attacks that have nothing to do with policy or Obama's abysmal record on the economy, foreign policy, and continuing coverups of Fast and Furious and Benghazi-gate.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
You certainly are counting your chickens......

All the polls show the momentum is swinging to Romney. He's ahead in all polls and is even in Ohio. looks like it will be a historic landslide.

Two weeks from now Obama will be Mr. Lame Duck and Romney will be Mr. President Elect.

What will be interesting is to see how quickly the Chicago boys will turn their back on Obama as all his scandals and lies come unraveled.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Allegorical

Obama for Second Term was decided by the PTB LONG before now. It's laughable that anyone really thinks they would let a clueless idiot take the helm. It has nothing to do with Right or Left, they just let the GOP put a moron up as fodder. 20156 may be different, but the PTB need a smart President. One who will follow their lead of course, but they will not permit someone swayed by religion and ignorance.

Again, has ZERO to do with Conservative or Liberal. That is just to keep America divided so that they won't elect a "real" President.

Romney was done before he was nominated.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeatherofMaat
someone swayed by religion and ignorance.

That's the American voting public.

I don't think either of them are who they say they are. They're both manipulative and power hungry. However, the POTUS position seems to be a prize vacation in the epic frat boy contests. People make decisions for the president, and the president vacations around the world. I think the position is only a big trophy in a grand game that keeps us divided and gives us the illusion of choice.
edit on 25-10-2012 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
reply to post by YourWIFI

Yep everything is wonderful, I go outside and see puppies and rainbows.....

Can't wait till this election bull# is over.

I feel the same way..More for Romney winning but this stuff is turning into absurd nonsense that is getting worse and worse every decade.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Once again liberals doing their personal attacks that have nothing to do with policy or Obama's abysmal record on the economy, foreign policy, and continuing coverups of Fast and Furious and Benghazi-gate.

It is unreal how they totaly ignore Obamas record as if it no longer matters how a president performs.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Allegorical

So i guess President Barack Obama is going to be a two term president

If nobody cares that Obama isn't a natural born citizen, is connected to the Chicago mob, had his law liscense revoked, hangs out with active communists, receives radical Muslins into the White House, refused to increase the security for the embassy in Libya, lied about the embassy massacre, nearly tripled the price of gasoline....

Nobody in Romney's base will care about this dud "bomshell". I will vote for Romney for various reasons; however, getting the Islamic commie out of the White House is at the top of my list.

It won't change anything. We are returning to having an adult as President.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LordGoofus

Personally I'm glad I'm not American because I wouldn't vote for either of them.

I am an American; and, I need to vote for the one who will do the least amount of damage to my Nation. It makes me want to puke; for, you are right ... both candidates are terrible.

On the other hand, Obama hangs out with commies. That a very good reason to get him out of the White House.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Well, we've all seen Obama's birth certificate. We've seen him explain his involvement with Rev Wright. We know about Michelle almost filing for divorce in 2000. We know his father was an educated deadbeat dad. We know about his freeloading family members. We know sooooo much about Barack Obama.

What the hell do we know about Mitt Romney? Not a whole lot. So if folks are asking for some evidence or tax returns, the least Mitt could do is throw them a bone or two. I mean, come on Mitt.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
How bout we do this... EVERYONE research a 3rd party candidate and vote for the one you believe fits your values the most.

Can't really argue with a person who didn't vote for either Mittens Romney or Barry O.

Gary Johnson 2012

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing
reply to post by Gridrebel

He is ahead in the polls. obama is to blame for for the debt but bush is far more responsible for that than romney.
please do the math when bush left office with debt compared to obma......
The numbers get higher and higher.
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO WINS................THE DEBT WILL NEVER BE REDUCED............
16 TRILLION IS GOING TO COMPOUND AND COMPOUND.
YOU CAN CUT EVERYTHING YOU WANT IN THE GOVERNMENT AND WE ARE STILL SCREWED
IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOUR A REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT
WAKE UP EVERYONE....
THEY HAVE US FIGHTING EACH OTHER AND AS LONG AS THEY DO WE LOSE.

This is a ridiculous attitude. So every president from Washington on has been worse than the prior president. Which WOULD make Obama the WORST president ever. Obama has been so irresponsible and unpatriotic (remember when he said that about Bush?) that there are now more people unemployed, more people on public assistance, a weak "mommy may I" armed forces and one effin huge NANNY NATION. It matters a whole heck of a lot who wins.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I fear that at this point even Adolph Hitler would get elected over Obama. The hate for Obama is greater than any man in recent American history, maybe ever. This isn't being mentioned on the big media outlets. However, a "super storm" is. I think the stupid hybrid storm story is just another distraction. This truth about Romney will never see the light of day.

I knew the bum was a liar already. It doesn't take a genious to figure that one out. Romney campagn runs on one thing, anti-Obama hate.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join