It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney's Campaign is OVER, President Obama to Serve a Second Term.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

So he is still a puppet for someone right? For interests not of the common man.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
You are speaking way too soon. This isn't that serious. Now, if you dug out a video of Romney talking about how he hated black people or boinking someone that wasn't his wife then you might actually be in business.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Allegorical

This was already posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Nobody with any sense cares one bit about this issue. Obama is done. Stick a fork in him!

It's going to be fun watching the meltdown on Nov. 6 of all the Obama worshippers who think he has this in the bag.
Especially Chris 'Mr. TIngles' Matthews on MSNBC. I can't wait!!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing

So he is still a puppet for someone right? For interests not of the common man.

Absolutely he is! See, that is the problem that exists in America today. The country is so divided that any opposing opinion is viewed as racism, homophobia, religious intolerance, or some other form of bigotry. The current administration has succeeded at dividing the people because we allowed it to happen. The media is just fueling the fire.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
So just to review: Mitt lied under oath to help his croneys cash in. Hmm. By my calculations this makes him even MORE suited to be POTUS.

Plus, this revelation will not change the fact that he's white, will it? I mean that would be the reason people will vote for him, regardless of his character flaws or lack of integrity.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The current administration?????? What planet are you from. We have terrible 2 party system in this country.
No matter who gets elected nothing will change. We need a an overhaul. Not four more years of the same bs
and it doesnt matter who is in office. Welcome to the party pal.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
This is not the Nail in the coffin.

If Obama can beat Cocaine, Birth certificate, Religious issues of contention. Then i do not put it past Romney to defeat this.

Politicians have scores of people working on spin campaigns as we speak.

The real interesting part is to see if Obama is able to leverage this.

So if i used coc aine in my past and i happen to worship a different God than you (I'm not even touching the birth certificate issue) that would put me on par with a habitual liar and a fraudster? Personal drug use and what God you believe in affects no one. Being a habitual liar and scheming affects everyone. By the way, Mitt Romney isn't a Christian either.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
At Benghazi, 4 Americans were killed. We now see that we not only knew they were under attack by terrorists, we watched it from drones and had e-mails and updates through out the tragic event. Further, the ambassador and staff had repeated ly asked for help and more security... yet the request was ignored and denied. All the while, we did have a detachment of Marines to our embassy in Paris and in Barbados.

President Obama knew all of this and lied about every bit of it. Only the e-mails released, not by him, have shown him a liar.

This is small potatoes compared to the damning issue of Romney testifying in court, decades ago, about the value of a company in a divorce battle.

Yes, with the world economy in tatters, 47 million Americans on food stamps, 16 trillion dollar deficits, flare ups in the Middle East, potential war between Israel and Iran and a President that won't meet with Netanyahu because of a David Letterman appearance, and Mr. Obama at the helm... I can see why such divorce court testimony is earth shattering.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Anyone other than Obama again please. That man has done way more harm than good in his 4 years.

Time to give another hack a shot IMHO.

NDAA NDAA NDAA NDAA NDAA NDAA NDAA!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

It would be shattering if he made a profit off of it.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KoolerKing

No, that would make him a god to most people. It would be earth shattering if he was boinking this guys wife. There are really only a few things that can kill you at this stage :Being a racist and Sex scandals.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
sure seems like TMZ tried really hard to not print the word "allegedly" but alas they did.
there is nothing to this as of the time you posted this so clearly you are just forwarding an agenda.

some folks are coming unglued as their messiah free falls from grace. sheer desperation happening on the boards.

I bet Romney carries at least three states that went Obama in '08 and will have over 290 from the college.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by buster2010

Or could it be that the liberal media and propagandists are doing everything in their power to keep their puppet in place?

Whut? So they made Mittens commit perjury? Oh my god! Is the media really so powerful???

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Don't kid yourself. If he made a large profit off of this he is toast.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allegorical

Originally posted by MDDoxs
This is not the Nail in the coffin.

If Obama can beat Cocaine, Birth certificate, Religious issues of contention. Then i do not put it past Romney to defeat this.

Politicians have scores of people working on spin campaigns as we speak.

The real interesting part is to see if Obama is able to leverage this.

So if i used coc aine in my past and i happen to worship a different God than you (I'm not even touching the birth certificate issue) that would put me on par with a habitual liar and a fraudster? Personal drug use and what God you believe in affects no one. Being a habitual liar and scheming affects everyone. By the way, Mitt Romney isn't a Christian either.

I do not believe i stated anything remotely close to that, you can infer any conclusion you want from my post, but no that is not my point of view.

Politicians, especially those racing for the presidency are able to overcome damaging issues such as the on in your OP. That is what makes them good politicians...

On the surface, Obama and Romney are good politicians as they are both able to avoid and deflect potentially campaign harming topics. Thats all sir.

But if you want to continue making assumption about me, about Romney about America, etc etc Go right ahead.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by buster2010

Or could it be that the liberal media and propagandists are doing everything in their power to keep their puppet in place?

Whut? So they made Mittens commit perjury? Oh my god! Is the media really so powerful???

Who said anything about cause and effect?? Silly, really.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

At Benghazi, 4 Americans were killed. We now see that we not only knew they were under attack by terrorists, we watched it from drones and had e-mails and updates through out the tragic event.

Do you recall 09/11/01? Over 3,000 Americans were murdered on American soil. There were warnings and information within the intelligence community that could very well have prevented that. We have fighter jets and troops in America that could have stopped it. The ringleaders family was rounded up and put in jail (SIKE!!), they were rounded up and flown safely out of the country. President Bush then proceeded to go to war with Iraq to settle an old beef Saddam had with his dad. President Bush never did get around to catching the mastermind of that terrorist attack and still managed to get elected to a second term.

When Americans go overseas to hostile territory we expect to be in danger. When Americans walk down American streets in American cities it is unacceptable to be slaughtered by the thousands by foreign terrorist.

What happened in Benghazi was reprehensible but to blame it all on one man is ludicrous! You hate President Obama because four people died in a war zone half way across the world? You would elect a man who lies in your face time and time again just to get President Obama out of office? If Mitt Romney is so great why was he not nominated in 2008? Will someone please answer that one question?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourWIFI
this country CANNOT HANDLE A THIRD TERM OF BUSH in office.

This country has already had a third Bush term. There isn't much daylight between the last two years of Bush43 and the four years of Obama. Except for Israel, there isn't much daylight between Obama and Romney either. So no matter who wins - Obama or Romney - it'll be the FOURTH BUSH TERM.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join