It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney's Campaign is OVER, President Obama to Serve a Second Term.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So i guess President Barack Obama is going to be a two term president, here's the story:

Mitt Romney was heavily involved in the extremely messy divorce of one of his key supporters ... and the Boston Globe is going to court first thing Wednesday morning in an attempt to unseal the court file as well as lift a gag order ... TMZ has learned. The divorce was between Staples co-founder Tom Stemberg and his first wife Maureen. We're told the divorce battle lasted for years and was extremely ugly. Sources tell us Romney gave both a deposition in the divorce and testified in the trial. According to our sources, the Boston Globe got a tip that there was "juicy information about Romney" in the sealed documents.

Stemberg and Romney's business ties go deep. Bain Capital helped launch Staples ... widely seen as the first big success for Romney's venture capital company -- and Romney sat on Staples' board of directors for many years. Our sources say Tom has filed papers opposing the Globe's motion. Romney's lawyers have not responded. Tom has been a major Romney supporter, even speaking for five minutes at the Republican National Convention.

LINK

Here is Tom Stemberg Speaking at the RNC

In this video Tom admits that Mitt Romney got him rich off of Staples!

Mitt Romney LIED under oath when he testified in the divorce of his good friend and screwed the friend's wife out of a lot of money in the process ... so claims the ex-wife of Staples' founder Tom Stemberg. Multiple sources connected with the divorce tell TMZ ... during Tom's uber nasty divorce case with ex-wife Maureen, Mitt Romney gave a deposition and testified during the trial that Staples was worth virtually nothing. Romney testified that the company was worth very little and Tom was a dreamer and "the dream continues." Romney characterized the Staples stock as "overvalued," adding, "I didn't place a great deal of credibility in the forecast of the company's future."

Partly as a result of Romney's testimony, Maureen got relatively little in the divorce, but we're told just weeks after the divorce ended, Romney and Tom went to Goldman Sachs and cashed in THEIR stock for a fortune. Short story -- Romney allegedly lied to help his friend and screw the friend's wife over. And there's more ... Our sources say years later, Maureen, who suffered from MS and had multiple bouts with cancer, got a visit from one of Tom's guys, who gave her papers informing her that Tom was cancelling her health insurance. Our sources say the irony here is that we're told Tom was working as one of then Governor Mitt Romney's chief health care advisers.

LINK

Gloria Allred is representing Maureen in this case. The judge in the divorce case sealed the records and signed a gag order but the Boston Globe and Allred are working to get the records unsealed and the gag order lifted. If they succeed all of the information will be released just weeks before the election. Tom is trying to block the release of information, however, Mitt Romney said he does not mind.

We haven't heard back from the Romney campaign office -- however Mitt's attorney was quoted about the Stemberg divorce in Time magazine, saying ... “This is a decades-old divorce case in which Mitt Romney provided testimony as to the value of a company. He has no objection to letting the public see that testimony.” 9:49 AM PT -- A rep for Tom Stemberg also released a statement ... saying, "Over the past several years, the judge in this case has made it very clear that the gag order imposed should not be violated. We have never violated this order and will continue to adhere to the court’s ruling on this case."

LINK

The 47% remark, outsourcing jobs to China and now this. Even Mitt Romney's close family friends say that he is a shyster that will say and do anything to get his way (LINK).

How much are people willing to take? The hate for President Obama must really be strong for anyone to even consider voting for this guy. He ran for President in 2008 and John McCain got the nomination. He wasn't qualified then and he isn't qualified now.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Great news if true because this country CANNOT HANDLE A THIRD TERM OF BUSH in office.

Looks like we will keep steadily moving FORWARD rather than NOSE-DIVING downward into the TOILET. WHEW!!

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I wonder why there wasn't as great a push to get Obama's college records released and birth certificate released just weeks before his 2008 election?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allegorical

The 47% remark, outsourcing jobs to China and now this. Even Mitt Romney's close family friends say that he is a shyster that will say and do anything to get his way

OH YEA! Anyone can see this about him!! Just LOOK AT HIM at any time or anywhere and listen to him every time his mouth is moving. The guy belongs in the RECORD BOOKS for LIES and FLIP-FLOPPING!! He takes the GOLD in that event by FAR! What ever his advisors say that folks wish to hear week by week, THAT IS WHAT HE SAYS HE IS IN FAVOR OF!!

OH the guy is a COMPLETE BUM, good riddance to him!!

edit on 24-10-2012 by YourWIFI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by YourWIFI

Yep everything is wonderful, I go outside and see puppies and rainbows.....

Can't wait till this election bull# is over.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom

Yep everything is wonderful, I go outside and see puppies and rainbows.....

Can't wait till this election bull# is over.

The greater DEVIL appears to be defeated, and by that, we will certanly not be seeing "puppies and rainbows" everywhere due to it, not even close. BUT. what we WILL see is America maintaining a steady climb FORWARD instead of a complete NOSE-DIVE downward into the TOILET which woud have resulted from a Romney win. And a Romney win would be WORST than a Bush third term...
:
:

Not to mention how many AMERICAN JOBS will be saved from going to CHINA now that the Republican DEVIL, prince of outsourcing, is fading fast from claiming the Oval Office...

Be GONE ye Romney DEVIL, Be gone HATER of the PEOPLE...

edit on 24-10-2012 by YourWIFI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
I wonder why there wasn't as great a push to get Obama's college records released and birth certificate released just weeks before his 2008 election?

Because the teabaggers didn't think he had a chance in hell of winning?

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ya ok, someones messy divorce vs. Obama's record on the economy. What else is ET gonna abduct Hillary and martial law will prevent the election. What a tard

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Or could it be that the liberal media and propagandists are doing everything in their power to keep their puppet in place?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Lets not kid ourselves they are all liars. If there is any truth to this he is done. I'm still not sure what he
could have said to in his testimony to rip off the exwife.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The greater DEVIL is going to be defeated, doesnt mean "puppies and rainbows" at all. Not even close. BUT. I would rather see America maintain a steady climb FORWARD over a complete NOSE-DIVE downward into the TOILET by a Romney win which would be WORST than a Bush third term.

You are aware that the country's deficit has increased more during this administration's watch than any other in history?

Not to mention how many outsourcing JOBS will be saved from going to CHINA now that the Republican DEVIL is sinking fast...

You are aware that outsourcing also occurred during your devil's reign, yes?

Why should I have to choose between ANY devil?

Do you really need to capitalize certain words to try and subliminally affect what you are trying to say?

edit on 24-10-2012 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

link   
This is not the Nail in the coffin.

If Obama can beat Cocaine, Birth certificate, Religious issues of contention. Then i do not put it past Romney to defeat this.

Politicians have scores of people working on spin campaigns as we speak.

The real interesting part is to see if Obama is able to leverage this.

link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
Ya ok, someones messy divorce vs. Obama's record on the economy. What else is ET gonna abduct Hillary and martial law will prevent the election. What a tard

LOL
What do you expect? It's TMZ for goodness sake! Next up, Lohan tweets and supports Romney! We can't have someone Lohan supports in the WH!

link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

And romney isnt a puppet?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci

All of that information I just presented to you and THAT is your only response?

As I wrote in the OP "The hate for Obama really must be deep for anyone to still vote for Mitt Romney".

link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing
reply to post by DOLCOTT

And romney isnt a puppet?

Not Hollywood or the press's puppet!

link   
Sorry if I'm not overly excited about either of these guys being in office. On second thought, no I'm not sorry. I don't invest much faith in people who have relatively little impact on what really happens in the world. In other words, whomever is POTUS will not make much of a difference. Four years from now it will virtually be exactly the same. Poor healthcare, poor infrastructure, poor education, an ever increasing debt, unemployment around 20%, increased taxes on the middle class, military ops in the ME, and the highest incarceration rate per capita in the world.Sometimes I wish I could really believe that these people cared about the American people, but then I look around and see a lot of nonsense that isn't necessary. By all means though, believe what you like.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Allegorical

My response had nothing to do with my feelings toward Obama and everything to do with my feelings toward the liberal media in the US

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

romney already has 2 strikes against him. if there is any teeth to this story he is out. obama should stay away and see what happens. after thinking about this for 10 minutes....what could have romney testified to that would make news.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join