It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election already decided?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by davespanners

I referenced your post and the link therein in this thread that is also fairly new to the Recent Posts page, however in a different forum and not nationwide but results showing 100% reported in a few states and this is on a news website but the subject matter I feel is rather relative...

WCPO news website showing presidential election results!!!

FYI

If you are seeing results prior to Nov. 6, 2012, please note that these are NOT results of the election/early voting results, but rather a system test. We apologize for the inconvenience. Read more: www.wcpo.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

8. America will become a shell of it's former self to appease the rest of the world and to atone for it's once "overuse" of resources.

L
L
4.3% of the worlds population consuming AND mostly wasting 33% of the worlds resources
is not considered "overuse" by those doing the consuming/wasting

why am i not surprised?

i'm all for barry being a 1 term president
but that kind of crap just goes to show where the us's and the worlds problems are REALLY coming from.

also any claims of a sharia theocracy are blatant racist BS
it's dominionist and quiverful xtians that want to impose a theocracy and to bring back stoning
all the islamophobia/muslamic invasion BS comes from these conspiring religi-freaks
many of them bigots and racist trash, which is why i'm all for barry being a 1 term president, not because he's one of the worst presidents if not the worse, not because he is a particularly irritating piece of psychopathic-narcissist scum
with his constant "in your face" provocations, but because if he does win a 2nd term or even LOOKS like he's going to win, i've no doubt one of these bigots will assassinate him or at least try.

the resultant division of the nation in an all out race war will put an end to the USA, forever, which i believe was the purpose behind putting this shameless POS in the WH in the 1st place. a 2nd term will guarantee it

mitts is looking like an even worse choice, but if as a result, someone takes him out, any civil war/revolution coming about as a result will be of the People Vs. the Government and the USA will come out stronger in the end.

of course many of 42% living on handouts [i'm not talking about deserving cases, but abusers/moochers]
can't see beyond their next direct deposit
and the greedheads can't see past fantasized $ signs
so i'm not expecting any fellow citizens of the states united to have a Long View...
edit on 22-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaulieP90
Wtf is this [snipped]??

Btw, you make it hard for a new user to post, make it easier!!

reply to post by PaulieP90

edit on 22-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: text

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
They could have been testing the system or someones idea of a pratical joke

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by grandmakdw
Looks like TPTB already made a decision for commiunism/facism/dictatorial presidency. Makes it easier to control the populace.

If Obama wins I predict:

1. There will be internet and broadcasting censorship in the name of "fairness", but the only people it will be fair to is the ruling class.

Just try an think out of the box and not engage in such hyperbole BS.

The internet and broadcasting industry is a business and has nothing to do with "fairness". That is where the censorship will come from, not politics or Obama.

Obama dances to the corporatist tune and not the other way around.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Here is a video recording of the broadcast. If it's fake, someone did a darn fine job faking it.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Of course the election is already decided.

Politics work exactly like the WWF. You go out on stage, put on your mean face and follow the script. When its all over you go back stage, sit down and knock a couple back with your 'opponent'

Then you laugh together at those simple minded enough to believe its all real.

It doesn't matter who wins, they are all on the same team.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

I caught that one too when I was watching the debate, and was like "When I was President??" I'm sure it was a slip, but what a time and place to have a slip like that!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by davespanners

I referenced your post and the link therein in this thread that is also fairly new to the Recent Posts page, however in a different forum and not nationwide but results showing 100% reported in a few states and this is on a news website but the subject matter I feel is rather relative...

WCPO news website showing presidential election results!!!

FYI

If you are seeing results prior to Nov. 6, 2012, please note that these are NOT results of the election/early voting results, but rather a system test. We apologize for the inconvenience. Read more: www.wcpo.com...

Quoting because it seems to have gone un-noticed. And thank-you. Though publicly testing that system seems a bit stupid.
edit on 22-10-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I hope you got applause because you broke the story on ATS before The Daily Caller.

As it turned out - it was a test. It took them a day to admit it and apologize.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Oh they say it was a test? Well alrighty then, that settles it.

I dont really care about this particular instance, but...

Come on guys. You know elections are rigged and the new president already decided. Its ridicolous how people think the choice of a president would be up to the general public to decide, when all other important matters in a country is taken by someone qualified for it.

But the choice of president? TPTB says "Sure go ahead and pick someone, we dont care"... is that how it works? Of course not.

edit on 22-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi911

I don't think we're there yet, though we have probably passed the half-way marker. It's clear by the denial of third party candidates in debates etc... that both Party's suppressed.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
dailycaller.com...

This link has the video of the broadcast.. the screenshot is taken from this video.

The numbers are very low for voter turn-out, but it does look like it did get broadcasted on a CBS channel.. Personally, I don't think we have much of a say in who becomes president anymore.. not sure we ever did.

But this kind of thing is funny to say the least.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
the U.S. (WtP) needs a make over from the vote to the voter to the published vote.
making the private vote public.

1) check in to the voting booth via a unique (user) id
2) vote
3) keep your receipt w/ your unique (user) id
4) the vote counters then publish the results - on a designated website.
5) you check your vote on the website by searching for your unique (user) id that you used to log into the machine
6) ensure that your vote is counted as cast.

your private vote is made public and yet has been kept private.

feel free to add to this list.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

Nice try...........LOL...boy the haters are coming out.

No date on the screen shot, so, as far as I am concerned it's from the last election, or have you figured out a way to time travel into November?

How could it be from the last election. The last election in 2008 was Obama Vs McCain Romney was not in that race.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Wait you were flipping through the channels and then you were able to rewind. TV? What did you rewind ?
Stop already this is so stupid.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
OK, this is a hoax. If you look at the "results" Pres Obama gets 43% and Romney gets 40%. WHO DID THE OTHER 17% VOTE FOR??? Try some critical thinking all

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

8. America will become a shell of it's former self to appease the rest of the world and to atone for it's once "overuse" of resources.

L
L
4.3% of the worlds population consuming AND mostly wasting 33% of the worlds resources
is not considered "overuse" by those doing the consuming/wasting

why am i not surprised?

i'm all for barry being a 1 term president
but that kind of crap just goes to show where the us's and the worlds problems are REALLY coming from.

also any claims of a sharia theocracy are blatant racist BS
it's dominionist and quiverful xtians that want to impose a theocracy and to bring back stoning
all the islamophobia/muslamic invasion BS comes from these conspiring religi-freaks
many of them bigots and racist trash, which is why i'm all for barry being a 1 term president, not because he's one of the worst presidents if not the worse, not because he is a particularly irritating piece of psychopathic-narcissist scum
with his constant "in your face" provocations, but because if he does win a 2nd term or even LOOKS like he's going to win, i've no doubt one of these bigots will assassinate him or at least try.

the resultant division of the nation in an all out race war will put an end to the USA, forever, which i believe was the purpose behind putting this shameless POS in the WH in the 1st place. a 2nd term will guarantee it

mitts is looking like an even worse choice, but if as a result, someone takes him out, any civil war/revolution coming about as a result will be of the People Vs. the Government and the USA will come out stronger in the end.

of course many of 42% living on handouts [i'm not talking about deserving cases, but abusers/moochers]
can't see beyond their next direct deposit
and the greedheads can't see past fantasized $ signs
so i'm not expecting any fellow citizens of the states united to have a Long View...
edit on 22-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

You speak of assinating both the encumbant and his opponent in your post. Thats dangerous speaking right there no? Almost like your advocating it.
Obama has been President for four years and no one has attempted to assinate him based on his race. If Romney wins there is no reason to advocate his assination. What kind of crap is this ?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Wait you were flipping through the channels and then you were able to rewind. TV? What did you rewind ?
Stop already this is so stupid.

I have a Direct TV DVR that will back up at least 20 minutes of what ever is watched on Direct TV. You can stop it, reverse it, fast forward it or save it. There are other DVR's like TIVO that do the same thing (with subscription). Not stupid, but technology.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi911

We the people are the powers that be. There is no secret cable working the government against the people of the nation. The election process while not perfect is damned good and you knuckelheads who think its already been decided are being led around by the nose by the conspiracy people who have convinced you you live in this fantasy place where there is a secret government. You even believe its true. Lets see how many respond to me saying I am wrong. You're delusional and your gullable and belive anything.
But WE elect the President. We make the decisions and there is no secret govt planning your demise. It used to be when people thought like this they were called paranoid. Not here on ATS though, here they are normal. LOL.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join