It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election already decided?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lvpipe
OK, this is a hoax. If you look at the "results" Pres Obama gets 43% and Romney gets 40%. WHO DID THE OTHER 17% VOTE FOR??? Try some critical thinking all

While I know this is nonsense I do like the results.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Bodhi911

We the people are the powers that be. There is no secret cable working the government against the people of the nation. The election process while not perfect is damned good and you knuckelheads who think its already been decided are being led around by the nose by the conspiracy people who have convinced you you live in this fantasy place where there is a secret government. You even believe its true. Lets see how many respond to me saying I am wrong. You're delusional and your gullable and belive anything.
But WE elect the President. We make the decisions and there is no secret govt planning your demise. It used to be when people thought like this they were called paranoid. Not here on ATS though, here they are normal. LOL.

Uhh, right. Please look up ELECTORAL COLLEGE. I quickly got wiki...

en.wikipedia.org...(United_States)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlight

reply to post by PaulieP90

Wait you were flipping through the channels and then you were able to rewind. TV? What did you rewind ?
Stop already this is so stupid.

I have a Direct TV DVR that will back up at least 20 minutes of what ever is watched on Direct TV. You can stop it, reverse it, fast forward it or save it. There are other DVR's like TIVO that do the same thing (with subscription). Not stupid, but technology.

I understand TIVO. You know this is nonsense and that is what I implored you to stop.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Bodhi911

We the people are the powers that be. There is no secret cable working the government against the people of the nation. The election process while not perfect is damned good and you knuckelheads who think its already been decided are being led around by the nose by the conspiracy people who have convinced you you live in this fantasy place where there is a secret government. You even believe its true. Lets see how many respond to me saying I am wrong. You're delusional and your gullable and belive anything.
But WE elect the President. We make the decisions and there is no secret govt planning your demise. It used to be when people thought like this they were called paranoid. Not here on ATS though, here they are normal. LOL.

Uhh, right. Please look up ELECTORAL COLLEGE. I quickly got wiki...

en.wikipedia.org...(United_States)

And if you remember, the supreme court elected GW Bush over Al Gore... Never done before.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

Whats your point ? I understand the electorial college. Do you? If you think your vote does not count then you do not understand the process. SORRY. NEXT....

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

reply to post by PaulieP90

Wait you were flipping through the channels and then you were able to rewind. TV? What did you rewind ?
Stop already this is so stupid.

I have a Direct TV DVR that will back up at least 20 minutes of what ever is watched on Direct TV. You can stop it, reverse it, fast forward it or save it. There are other DVR's like TIVO that do the same thing (with subscription). Not stupid, but technology.

I understand TIVO. You know this is nonsense and that is what I implored you to stop.

Not nonsense. And I will certainly try not to be stupid. I do apologize, however, that the realization that there are people in this world who want you and I to stay dumb, fat and happy has been put forth to you and that you will either laugh at it, deny it, or accept it. Now, you can ignore it if you want, but I sincerely hope you don't.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

8. America will become a shell of it's former self to appease the rest of the world and to atone for it's once "overuse" of resources.

L
L
4.3% of the worlds population consuming AND mostly wasting 33% of the worlds resources
is not considered "overuse" by those doing the consuming/wasting

why am i not surprised?

i'm all for barry being a 1 term president
but that kind of crap just goes to show where the us's and the worlds problems are REALLY coming from.

also any claims of a sharia theocracy are blatant racist BS
it's dominionist and quiverful xtians that want to impose a theocracy and to bring back stoning
all the islamophobia/muslamic invasion BS comes from these conspiring religi-freaks
many of them bigots and racist trash, which is why i'm all for barry being a 1 term president, not because he's one of the worst presidents if not the worse, not because he is a particularly irritating piece of psychopathic-narcissist scum
with his constant "in your face" provocations, but because if he does win a 2nd term or even LOOKS like he's going to win, i've no doubt one of these bigots will assassinate him or at least try.

the resultant division of the nation in an all out race war will put an end to the USA, forever, which i believe was the purpose behind putting this shameless POS in the WH in the 1st place. a 2nd term will guarantee it

mitts is looking like an even worse choice, but if as a result, someone takes him out, any civil war/revolution coming about as a result will be of the People Vs. the Government and the USA will come out stronger in the end.

of course many of 42% living on handouts [i'm not talking about deserving cases, but abusers/moochers]
can't see beyond their next direct deposit
and the greedheads can't see past fantasized $ signs
so i'm not expecting any fellow citizens of the states united to have a Long View...
edit on 22-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

You speak of assinating both the encumbant and his opponent in your post. Thats dangerous speaking right there no? Almost like your advocating it.
Obama has been President for four years and no one has attempted to assinate him based on his race. If Romney wins there is no reason to advocate his assination. What kind of crap is this ?

i am speculatively speaking hypothetically, so don't go putting words in my mouth or insinuating crap .:dn"

or are you an FBI/DHS agent looking for somebody to trick/entrap as the next lone-wolf/terrorist they "caught"?

L
L you're looking in the wrong place, as you'll find not only find no dupe here
YOU could wind up being the next lone-wolf/terrorist "caught", yourself L
L

as for the hypothetical romney assasination, that would be the result of one executive order too many or any tyrannical act. such as the ones the current POSUS is getting away with and using the race card to silence any criticism .
[i'm multi-ethnic, so don't even go there]
of course you aren't really an agent [very strict standards regarding english in the FBI]
just somebody shaking in their booties when government or DHS is mentioned.

stop living in fear

also read the declaration of independence
something most americans have never heard of given their servile attitude to the psychopaths in washington

ahh, i see, given subsequent posts that you don't have a clue and are drunk on the koolaid
good day missy.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Whats your point ? I understand the electorial college. Do you? If you think your vote does not count then you do not understand the process. SORRY. NEXT....

My point is we do not have control over our votes as you may wish it to be, but that isn't the reality of it. Please research electronic voting machines, voter and voting fraud.
You see there are trillions of dollars at stake and TPTB want the correct people to be in power to access that power and money. We have NO control over it especially when the Main Stream Media chooses our candidates for us...
edit on 22-10-2012 by NightFlight because: Replaced some adverbs

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

8. America will become a shell of it's former self to appease the rest of the world and to atone for it's once "overuse" of resources.

L
L
4.3% of the worlds population consuming AND mostly wasting 33% of the worlds resources
is not considered "overuse" by those doing the consuming/wasting

why am i not surprised?

i'm all for barry being a 1 term president
but that kind of crap just goes to show where the us's and the worlds problems are REALLY coming from.

also any claims of a sharia theocracy are blatant racist BS
it's dominionist and quiverful xtians that want to impose a theocracy and to bring back stoning
all the islamophobia/muslamic invasion BS comes from these conspiring religi-freaks
many of them bigots and racist trash, which is why i'm all for barry being a 1 term president, not because he's one of the worst presidents if not the worse, not because he is a particularly irritating piece of psychopathic-narcissist scum
with his constant "in your face" provocations, but because if he does win a 2nd term or even LOOKS like he's going to win, i've no doubt one of these bigots will assassinate him or at least try.

the resultant division of the nation in an all out race war will put an end to the USA, forever, which i believe was the purpose behind putting this shameless POS in the WH in the 1st place. a 2nd term will guarantee it

mitts is looking like an even worse choice, but if as a result, someone takes him out, any civil war/revolution coming about as a result will be of the People Vs. the Government and the USA will come out stronger in the end.

of course many of 42% living on handouts [i'm not talking about deserving cases, but abusers/moochers]
can't see beyond their next direct deposit
and the greedheads can't see past fantasized $ signs
so i'm not expecting any fellow citizens of the states united to have a Long View...

You speak of assinating both the encumbant and his opponent in your post. Thats dangerous speaking right there no? Almost like your advocating it.
Obama has been President for four years and no one has attempted to assinate him based on his race. If Romney wins there is no reason to advocate his assination. What kind of crap is this ?

i am speculatively speaking hypothetically, so don't go putting words in my mouth or insinuating crap .:dn"

or are you an FBI/DHS agent looking for somebody to trick/entrap as the next lone-wolf/terrorist they "caught"?

L
L you're looking in the wrong place, as you'll find not only find no dupe here
YOU could wind up being the next lone-wolf/terrorist "caught", yourself L
L

as for the hypothetical romney assasination, that would be the result of one executive order too many or any tyrannical act. such as the ones the current POSUS is getting away with and using the race card to silence any criticism .
[i'm multi-ethnic, so don't even go there]
of course you aren't really an agent [very strict standards regarding english in the FBI]
just somebody shaking in their booties when government or DHS is mentioned.

stop living in fear

also read the declaration of independence
something most americans have never heard of given their servile attitude to the psychopaths in washington

ahh, i see, given subsequent posts that you don't have a clue and are drunk on the koolaid
good day missy.

Don't be so harsh on her, I believe her reality has not sunk in, yet. Kinda like people who don't believe S stinks, you know what I mean?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

L
L
she'll be in for a rude awakening soon enough, by years end.

OT:
better edit your post and remove the quotes that are piling up
before a mod zaps you for excessive quoting.
edit on 22-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: L
L

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

OT:
better edit your post and remove the quotes that are piling up
before a mod zaps you for excessive quoting.
edit on 22-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: L
L

I'm right on the edge, where I want to be...

edit on 22-10-2012 by NightFlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

My point is we do not have control over our votes as you may wish it to be, but that isn't the reality of it. Please research electronic voting machines, voter and voting fraud.
You see there are trillions of dollars at stake and TPTB want the correct people to be in power to access that power and money. We have NO control over it especially when the Main Stream Media chooses our candidates for us...
edit on 22-10-2012 by NightFlight because: Replaced some adverbs

True. Some choose to dismiss the evidence, or rather refuse to research it. But I keep hearing they will have to tweek the results by 10% for Obama to win, either way the point is, it is rigged. I, for one, obviously, am not voting.... shouldn't come as a surprise due to my previous 2 sentences.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Anything to show that Obama will win. We had better hope that he does not. Maybe someone went to the future and filmed it and brought it back. But I don't think the Peoples Court is still on TV, is it? And why would you see results during the day. Some believe if you say it long enough and repeat repeat repeat, it will be believed to be true.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Not voting dosen't say anything. It just says you are not able to make a decision. Every year you hear the same thing. Well neither are worth anything so I am not going to vote. Giving up your freedom to vote is so ridiculus. If you lived in a country where you couldn'y vote, you may feel differently. We take much for granted here in the United States.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Interesting photo - I'm calling it a fake though.

If only 78 - 80 million vote in total, will be one of the lowest turnouts in years.

Right now, the country is so polarized that I'm thinking it will be one of the highest turnouts in years.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by girlofmountain1
Not voting dosen't say anything. It just says you are not able to make a decision. Every year you hear the same thing. Well neither are worth anything so I am not going to vote. Giving up your freedom to vote is so ridiculus. If you lived in a country where you couldn'y vote, you may feel differently. We take much for granted here in the United States.

It can also mean that you don't agree with either candidate's position.

I firmly believe that there should be a "none of the above" option, and if neither candidate winds up with at least 50% of the total votes cast, there should be a run off between the two VP candidates, two weeks later, with one final debate between the VP candidates.

If the VP of the other party wins the run off, it would force a bipartisan Coalition Government the likes of which have never been seen in the United States.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Mods, the OP doesn't seem to be able to come up with a reliable source for this picture.

Can we please move this into HOAX ?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Mods, the OP doesn't seem to be able to come up with a reliable source for this picture.

Can we please move this into HOAX ?

I guess you didn't read the whole thread then?

The video from page 5 clearly reports that this was aired in Phoenix, Arizona, CBS affiliate KPHO just before 3:30 p.m. local time on Friday, Oct. 19, 2012.

It may be an ill-advised test by the TV station, but not a hoax.

In fact, the station even acknowledges the test on the web site: www.wcpo.com...
edit on 10/22/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The real conspiracy is that small parties with a theoretical chance at getting enough electoral votes are denied entrance to the debate hall under the pretense of needing at least 15% of the popular vote according to five polling agencies.

The same polling agencies that truely believe samples of 600 to 1,200 people nationwide from 300+ million americans is sufficient enough to get a good enough idea to determine which way the election is going ahead of time.

As for all the votes being counted I don't know. Those that are registered by computer YES, the absentee ballots highely doubt it...too much work for nothing!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join