It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election already decided?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Wtf is this [snipped]??

Btw, you make it hard for a new user to post, make it easier!!

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sun Oct 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

edit on 22-10-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PaulieP90

Wow! that is interesting! Where did this screenshot come from?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Care to explain more? Where did that come from? When was it taken?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

lol i agree with the post thing..

Where and what time and what channel did you take that ss?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Nice try...........LOL...boy the haters are coming out.

No date on the screen shot, so, as far as I am concerned it's from the last election, or have you figured out a way to time travel into November?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
About two days ago. In Arizona while I was flipping through channels.Happened around 4pm I believe. It popped up for maybe 5 seconds then went away. I was able to rewind and take a picture.

I would have posted it sooner but I wanted to make sure there was no explanation for it, which there is not. While there is early voting going on votes are not being counted.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaulieP90
About two days ago. In Arizona while I was flipping through channels.Happened around 4pm I believe. It popped up for maybe 5 seconds then went away. I was able to rewind and take a picture.

I would have posted it sooner but I wanted to make sure there was no explanation for it, which there is not. While there is early voting going on votes are not being counted.

Uh huh....nice try. What channel? I live in AZ too, and would love to call the station about this.
edit on 21-10-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

No date on the screen shot, so, as far as I am concerned it's from the last election, or have you figured out a way to time travel into November?

I would think it would say 2008 not 2012 if that was the case, and seems to be on whatever channel "The Peoples Court" comes on. As to the subject matter, who knows? 16 days we will know for certain, but it's just a screenie as of now. And who is to say it's legit, with all the photochopping programs out there.

www.locatetv.com... < you can enter area code to find out
edit on 21-10-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaulieP90

Uh huh....nice try. What channel? I live in AZ too, and would love to call the station about this.

Lets say you do call them do you honestly think they gonna tell you ..sorry we posted the rigged elections tally votes lol

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

ELECTION ALREADY DECIDED?

Years ago my friend.

2012 Elections...You've All Been Conned

Peace

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk

I would think it would say 2008 not 2012 if that was the case, and seems to be on whatever channel "The Peoples Court" comes on. As to the subject matter, who knows? 16 days we will know for certain, but it's just a screenie as of now. And who is to say it's legit, with all the photochopping programs out there.

Yes, that is what I am thinking. I wonder if this is a paid troll that got part of that $15,000,000 loan? LOL

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This might confirm what many think; that the elections are rigged and decided way before the actual "fake" vote tallys. I've always been of the opinion that elections are a circus just to make the plebeians think they have a voice in their future.

electoral college anyone?

edit on 21-10-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
it was taken from the future.

on a side note, the old man with the grey hair should try to find that episode of the peoples court and see if he won.

hopefully someone has the foresight to remember this picture and compare it to the actual elections and see if they are accurate.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I wouldn't at all say that the election is decided already. However, according to a recent Yahoo article, Romney and Obama are tied at 47%. Another biased poll, I'm sure, but if it's accurate, what are the odds that a population could be so evenly split?

Oh, and by the way, Obama was running against McCain back in 2008, not Romney. Just in case the year of the screenshot is in anyone's doubt.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
What kind of a slip was this?

President Obama spoke of being president in the past tense during last night's second presidential debate with Mitt Romney: "The way we're going to create jobs here is not just changing our tax code, but also to double our exports. And we are on pace to double our exports, one of the commitments I made when I was president....

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Yeah..... because last election was soo Obama vs Romney

^ And it sez 2012

Obama vs McCain OR Obama vs Romney?
edit on 21-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hm,,i tried to find the episode with that ole dude in it,. must be a rerun,,

OP , maybe you shoulda hit the select button to show us the time , date, and service .
edit on 21-10-2012 by hbarker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Yeah..... because last election was soo Obama vs Romney

Well, hun, you are also on a conspiracy website that has faked UFO pictures that look better than your grainy screen shot of this.

Once again, good luck with this! Or, as I said, when did you learn how to time travel into November?

Also, I WILL ASK AGAIN SINCE YOU LIVE IN ARIZONA, AND HAVE SUPPLIED A SCREEN SHOT OF A CHANNEL MADE A POINT OF GETTING IN ARIZONA, WHAT CHANNEL WAS IT?..

I am good friends with quite a few people who worked at ABC, since I worked in the same complex with them. Perhaps I should bring this to their attention.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I have the episode on my DVR and just took a recording of it on my cell phone. I will post it as soon as I get it uploaded.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hbarker
Hm,,i tried to find the episode with that ole dude in it,. must be a rerun,,

OP , maybe you shoulda hit the select button to show us the time , date, and service .
edit on 21-10-2012 by hbarker because: (no reason given)

i was wondering same thing if he paused it doesnt the timer thing allways pop up on the bottom?
At least my dvr does till i unpause it on timewarner cables box i got

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join