It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Election already decided?

page: 3
39
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills


He spammed posts to reach the 20 post count mark and as already said you have to have 20 posts under your belt before you can start a new thread. I did the same thing when I first joined ATS. Check out my first thread, I spammed until I got to 20 so I can post my alien video, although I didn't spam in the obvious way as to get myself banned like OP did


I get you're trying to vilify the OP but it's not working.


FYI:

www.azsos.gov...

Early votes in this state are already getting tallied. That in no way indicates the election has been decided.

Did I mention, I worked as a pollster this year, and collected signatures on ballots? LOL...ya never know who you are talking to on ATS, now do ya?

Quite a few of the people I talked to, took the early ballot option for voting, by mail, so this whole thread is really very silly to me.

I even did voter registrations... and saw how many people chose this option, so believe me, I scour the news!




posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
You guys should check out this new thread


WCPO news website showing presidential election results!!!


+7 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Heres some confirmation to ponder


For 17 seconds, Phoenix, Arizona CBS News affiliate KPHO ran a lower third graphic that showed that Obama had won the Nov. 6 election over Gov. Mitt Romney with 99% of the precincts reporting.
The lower third graphic appeared around 3:30 p.m. on Oct. 19, during an episode of “The People’s Court.”


Link




posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Going to side with the reasonable assumption that it was just a broadcasting thing

now, if during the upcoming elections, the numbers reflect this screenshot exactly for a moment, it could be more interesting...so, if you feel like chasing it up, watch the ticker on that channel and see if it matches exactly for a minute...

Otherwise...ya, just testing capabilities as the running sane theory.

Alternatively, we could all be sleeping in a matrix and reality just glitched for a minute..not to worry, robot overlords will fix it once they registered the slight brain fluctuations in our tank prisons.



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel
 


So you've discovered their counting votes early and you're trying to rub in my face you once took a poll? Huh?

In any case, your original argument was this is all fake and somehow the OP is decieving us but lo and behold you did some fact checking and found a more logical answer.





And as I've already said, I don't think any of us believe the election has already been decided


edit on 21-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
TIME SLIP.....



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners
 


What I do know is the OP beat the Daily Caller in this breaking news



8:20 PM 10/21/2012



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Sissel
 


So you've discovered their counting votes early and you're trying to rub in my face you once took a poll? Huh?

In any case, your original argument was this is all fake and somehow the OP is decieving us but lo and behold you did some fact checking and found a more logical answer.





And as I've already said, I don't think any of us believe the election has already been decided


edit on 21-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)


So, explain how it is true? It still did not show how the election was decided. Even if it was an error, which it was. So, no, you are not correct.



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
READ READ READ

This is the link to the video but it is still being processed or some crap. It is password protected. Password is ATS

Again, keep checking it if it doesn't automatically work as it is still processed.

vimeo.com...



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PaulieP90
 


There is a video in the news article I linked a few posts up too. I didnt even notice it at first



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel
 


What are you talking about? I already said no one believes the election has already been decided.

No body believes the election has already been decided.

No body.

Not even Chuck Norris




posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Sissel
 


What are you talking about? I already said no one believes the election has already been decided.

No body believes the election has already been decided.

No body.

Not even Chuck Norris



Uhmmmmmm, go back and read your posts, k? Enough said.



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaulieP90
READ READ READ

This is the link to the video but it is still being processed or some crap. It is password protected. Password is ATS

Again, keep checking it if it doesn't automatically work as it is still processed.

vimeo.com...


How convenient!



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Heres some confirmation to ponder


For 17 seconds, Phoenix, Arizona CBS News affiliate KPHO ran a lower third graphic that showed that Obama had won the Nov. 6 election over Gov. Mitt Romney with 99% of the precincts reporting.
The lower third graphic appeared around 3:30 p.m. on Oct. 19, during an episode of “The People’s Court.”


Link



Perhaps we need to talk to the judge about this, since it appeared on her segment. Wonder how she will rule it?



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners
 


I referenced your post and the link therein in this thread that is also fairly new to the Recent Posts page, however in a different forum and not nationwide but results showing 100% reported in a few states and this is on a news website but the subject matter I feel is rather relative...

WCPO news website showing presidential election results!!!



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel
 


I don't need to because I can follow a thread but lets just call it a day and agree to disagree because I see we're gonna be drifting off into Off Topic land and F that.



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel
 


I feel sorry for the OP going to all the trouble to upload his video, when the news clip posted above verified his information.

All together now.... thanks for catching that Paulie, and thanks for posting it. You were right! And welcome to ATS!




This was obviously just a technical glitch when the station was preparing to broadcast the election results. The numbers mean nothing.



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaulieP90
Wtf is this shiiiit?




Btw, you make it hard for a new user to post, make it easier!!


Good.

I'm glad that's finally over, and I can go back to scamming food stamps and welfare checks.



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster
 


Don't forget to ask for a smart phone. I hear they're giving them away as well.



posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Onion was right all along
Diebold Accidentally Leaks Results Of 2008 Election Earl
edit on 21-10-2012 by VimanaExplorer because: (no reason given)



edit on 21-10-2012 by VimanaExplorer because: Added youtube link




top topics



 
39
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join