It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election already decided?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Could be just some bored TV crew member testing the election results video overlay banner.
He was probably just throwing up some bogus numbers.
Not uncommon, sure it happens more times than you think.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
That's strange, because I'm certain Romney will be the next president.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Considering there were 128 million voters in the 2004 election, I would say those numbers are a bit low!
I will have to assume that this is just a test for the up and coming election!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Are you sure it's not talking about the debate polls or something?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Anyone want to call/visit the local cable company or TV station and ask them what they were doing?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Wow ... That is weird. Seriously. Getting rifle out.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel
reply to post by PaulieP90

Nice try...........LOL...boy the haters are coming out.

No date on the screen shot, so, as far as I am concerned it's from the last election, or have you figured out a way to time travel into November?

If it was from the last election it would say "McCain" not Romney under the "national" banner

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

i just wanna point out that getting dolphin raped is no laughing matter!...unless your watching it...then its hilarious!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I brushed this post off last night thinking that the picture was photo shopped, but it looks like the op hit on something valid. Good work! Daily Caller is reporting that this indeed happened and calls to the Phoenix station to question this are not being returned.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
www.readability.com...://feedproxy.google.com/~r/DrudgeReportFeed/~3/a7C1gZ1BBq4/

This is a legit scrrenshot. No photoshop, no fakery. What does it mean? Proabably someone was hitting buttons they were not supposed to.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
What it means is that some Obama supporter who works at the CBS affiliate in Phoenix...just got his pink slip.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Obama came out for the first debate as if it didn't matter, like he was let down by being told that Romney will be the winner and the vote will show that. It was like it caused him to dip before he recovered and played his role in the second debate. He seems to be having fun with it now. Presidents are selected, not elected. Our world is a cesspool, not the Earth, just the way it is controlled.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

THANK YOU for posting this! I was going to if I didn't see it after I read all the comments. The OP needed some backup

To all you members out there rolling your eyes and attacking the OP, you need to please step back and realize this is a CONSPIRACY THEORY site!!!! Just because someone posts something you may not agree with, doesn't mean you can attack them! My goodness!

It seems a majority on here are Obama lovers so as soon as something is posted that makes him look bad you all attack the poster. Give me a flippin break. You all know darn well if it showed Romney winning ya'll would up in arms!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Sissel

So you've discovered their counting votes early and you're trying to rub in my face you once took a poll? Huh?

In any case, your original argument was this is all fake and somehow the OP is decieving us but lo and behold you did some fact checking and found a more logical answer.

And as I've already said, I don't think any of us believe the election has already been decided

edit on 21-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Please speak for yourself. You can's say that "any of us" believe its not fixed because there are some of us who think it's a possibility it could be fixed.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This article has a little different info, but then it does link to the daily caller article. The comments are worth a gander as well.

patdollard.com... 37966-votes-to-38116216/

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Looks like TPTB already made a decision for commiunism/facism/dictatorial presidency. Makes it easier to control the populace.

If Obama wins I predict:

1. There will be internet and broadcasting censorship in the name of "fairness", but the only people it will be fair to is the ruling class.

2. America will be reduced to it's "fair" position in the world, a gutless, huge 3rd world country.

3. American will go bankrupt or inflation will "eliminate the debt" while wages stay the same and people will barely be able to pay their subsistence bills and have to rely more on the government, until at least 51% or more of the people rely on government assistance for daily living.

4. In the name of religious tolerance Shariah law will slowly encroach on the day to day living habits of the American people, with a bad economy less and less women will be able to get work and the re-oppression of women will occur. Obama's own staff has said that the way he runs his staff it is a hostile environment for women and Obama himself pays female staff less than male staff.

5. Christianity and Judaism will be vilified as intolerant and will eventually become illegal outside of the church/synagogue setting. Jews will once again be persecuted, but in more subtle ways than during the holocaust.

6. If a major terror attack occurs again by Muslim extremists, it will be somehow justified by Obama as he did with the embassy murders, blaming them on a stupid youtube video. Also, it will be twisted so that America "has to atone" for what it did to cause the attack.

7. American will eliminate all it's weapons of self defense. The military will become an extension of the UN. Leaving the US vulnerable to threats by communist countries and an eventual gradual takeover of communism so subtle that we won't recognize it until it is completed and we are left with zero freedom and zero tolerance for people formerly perceived as privileged, whether they were or not.

8. America will become a shell of it's former self to appease the rest of the world and to atone for it's once "overuse" of resources.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

Stars for you my friend. Sadly, what you posted is what may happen if Obama wins, some of it already is happening now, but the blind Obama supporters refuse to listen and see.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It's already been decided no matter who wins (Or who you vote for). The NWO Banksters have already selected their winner.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
When are people going to realize it does NOT MATTER who gets elected, they are taking us where they want us no matter what face is in front. They have been doing this for many years now. Its easier to pick the winner in advance than kill the President these days.

NO PRESIDENT is allowed to work for the people. They get enough leeway to put on a front. They work for their pocket and until WE clean house.... they will continue to enslave us.

If you are ok being a slave, continue to "buy in" to the system, otherwise lets get this show on the road and change our course in history before its too late. We cannot expect someone to save us.... we have to save our self.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Romney is ahead in the polls. It appears that TPTB have decided to go with Romney. The election is there for the sheeple and has nothing to do with the outcome.

The October Surprise Will Occur On November 2, 2012
Saturday, October 20, 2012 15:10
inShare

Advertisement
Privacy | Remove Ads

from John Galt FLA:

The headline and story for the U.K. Guardian states the extent of the problems within the Obama administration:

Hillary Clinton takes responsibility for Libya embassy attack

Why is this possibly a precursor to a dramatic event happening on November 2, 2012?

I invite my readers to take the following facts into consideration:

- The Obama regime is starting to lose this election in a major way. The latest results as summarized by UnskewedPolls.com tells the tale of the tape:

The indications that this could be a blow out are building and one thing that everyone can count on for certain is that Bill and Hillary do not wish to be associated with a landslide loss of this magnitude.

- Hillary took the fall for the Benghazi disaster but was it “voluntary” or a result of Chicago style blackmail?

The Obama regime plays as rough as the Clinton crowd and the one thing the regime holds over her head, especially with Attorney General Eric Holder in charge, is a large quantity of classified records regarding the Clinton’s and their activities during their reign of horror in the 1990′s. While President Bush was too much of a gentleman (and an idiot) to release the dirt, even through secondary channels, do not put it past President Obama’s crew to threaten leaks to the media which would prove quite embarrassing to the Clinton family if she did not cooperate.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join