It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election already decided?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
If this is supposed to be 99% of the count, then we have about 50,000,000 less people voting than in 2008.

ETA:
In 2008:
131,463,122 voted
129,449,751 voted in the 2 parties

This picture totals 78,354,182

So, this is either a photoshopped combination of some other results.
Or, the station was running a test of their broadcasting functionality.

Either way, I doubt this was intended to be a prediction of actual results.
edit on 10/21/12 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Conspiracy site or not the fact is your assumptions are completely wrong & you would know that if only you paid attention to details. Now is this photo altered and then posted on said conspiracy site? Maybe, or maybe the glitch goes to the network broadcasting. Perhaps they were talking about a recent poll about the coming Nov elections.

And I think someone did answer your questions about what channel in AZ this was on, or whatever it is you are screaming about.
edit on 21-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Sissel

Conspiracy site or not the fact is your assumptions are completely wrong & you would know that if only you paid attention to details. Now is this photo altered and then posted on said conspiracy site? Maybe, or maybe the glitch goes to the network broadcasting. Perhaps they were talking about a recent poll about the coming Nov elections.

And I think someone did answer your questions about what channel in AZ this was on, or whatever it is you are screaming about.

LOL, well, I guess there is always a sucker in every crowd, and no, the channel has not been specified.

Since my assumptions are wrong, what kind of bet are we going to wager here?

I bet the likeleyhood of this being legit is about as likely of me or you being dolphin raped...........LOL
edit on 21-10-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaulieP90

Btw, you make it hard for a new user to post, make it easier!!

Members are USUALLY only allowed to start threads, other than intro threads, after 20 posts. Right now, you have 3.

But somehow you got yourself a thread, so it mustn't have been that hard.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PaulieP90

I find it peculiar how you just signed up yesterday and now you have a still picture indicating election rigging the very next day.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk

I would think it would say 2008 not 2012 if that was the case, and seems to be on whatever channel "The Peoples Court" comes on. As to the subject matter, who knows? 16 days we will know for certain, but it's just a screenie as of now. And who is to say it's legit, with all the photochopping programs out there.

And or people who miss read news articles.......Badaboom!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

reply to post by Sissel

LOL, well, I guess there is always a sucker in every crowd, and no, the channel has not been specified.

Since my assumptions are wrong, what kind of bet are we going to wager here?

I bet the likeleyhood of this being legit is about as likely of me or you being dolphin raped...........LOL
edit on 21-10-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

Ummm, yeah, I'm sure we're all familiar with the saying a sucker is born every minute

As far as your channel, someone gave you a link to find it on your local listings and someone has it DVR'd and will post more images later when they get home.

Yes, you're assumptions are dead wrong but I have no idea what you mean by what kind of bet are we gonna wage here? Huh? Bet that it's real or not? I guess I'm going with the idea that the image isn't altered in anyway but taken out of context.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Hah...
ok I add to my previous post another possibility:
or... someone with mod capabilities on the forum is having some fun?
Or how could this person start a thread

haha, good one!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Yeah man... wtf? You're right that you have to have 20 posts to start a new thread, excluding the introduction forum. So how the hell did this guy post a new thread in the Political Madness forum? Hell, his first post is this thread

Actually, by checking his post history it appears he has more than 3 posts so I guess his counter is broke

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Because I spammed old topics to get the 20 post count. I explained myself after getting my posting privileges banned and I as unbanned.

Anyways, the video is going up on Vimeo and it is converting which it says it will take 34 min then all naysayers can eat it and the rest can decide what it means. If it was an error on the new station, or they were testing it, why not have the votes a 0-0 etc?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This guy has way more than just 5 posts! Check his profile.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Yeah man... wtf? You're right that you have to have 20 posts to start a new thread, excluding the introduction forum. So how the hell did this guy post a new thread in the Political Madness forum? Hell, his first post is this thread

Well, that right there should tell you something. You will defend something being so true.........I asked the OP to provide the channel information........and did not get an answer, so no, it isn't ok that somebody else dvr'd it and will get back later. Like that will happen.

Could it have been an early vote count? Quite possibly so, but it in no way means that an election has been decided. Capiche?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Because I spammed old topics to get the 20 post count. I explained myself after getting my posting privileges banned and I as unbanned.

This is correct.

Please proceed with the thread.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
If the 2 of them only managed 83% of the vote with 99% reported nationwide...where'd the other 17% go? Hard to imagine Gary Johnson got that much of the vote.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Well, that right there should tell you something. You will defend something being so true.........I asked the OP to provide the channel information........and did not get an answer, so no, it isn't ok that somebody else dvr'd it and will get back later. Like that will happen.

Could it have been an early vote count? Quite possibly so, but it in no way means that an election has been decided. Capiche?

It tells me I didn't have all the facts until I did some fact checking, I edited that post you quoted with more info and a Mod coming into verify the OPs story.

Moving on....

And I think its OBVIOUS to everyone the elections weren't already decided......

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

A self admitted spammer............LOL

Anyways, the video is going up on Vimeo and it is converting which it says it will take 34 min then all naysayers can eat it and the rest can decide what it means. If it was an error on the new station, or they were testing it, why not have the votes a 0-0 etc?

It could have been an early vote count, which began in Arizona...........previously. So, now, explain even if you can pull the bovine excrement up (Thanks Slayer) how this has decided the election?

We don't need to be naysayers, if we only want the truth.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PaulieP90

So you got a thread at 3 posts and you are complaining that it's hard? Just an FYI, if your punking us, you will be discovered as there are some fantastic analysts in this family. That wouldn't do much for any credibility from that point on in my eyes. I can't speak for other members here, but there are a lot of very good guys and gals here of whom I have developed a deep respect for.

So...welcome aboard! I look forward to seeing some more info on this.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

A self admitted spammer............LOL

It could have been an early vote count, which began in Arizona...........previously. So, now, explain even if you can pull the bovine excrement up (Thanks Slayer) how this has decided the election?

We don't need to be naysayers, if we only want the truth.

He spammed posts to reach the 20 post count mark and as already said you have to have 20 posts under your belt before you can start a new thread. I did the same thing when I first joined ATS. Check out my first thread, I spammed until I got to 20 so I can post my alien video, although I didn't spam in the obvious way as to get myself banned like OP did

I get you're trying to vilify the OP but it's not working.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It is possible the station was running a test, in preparation for broadcasting the election results.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Blue, beat me to it, I worked in a news room for years, and yes, the cg guys have to work on their stuff and someone just glitched by throwing it live by accident.....With regards to the numbers, they have to put something in there as a place holder.......

No conspiracy, just a control room working on presentation......What did you think they made them on the fly?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join