It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama smashed Romney in the 2nd Debate

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Romney clearly won. He was the alpha on stage taking it to the president and china!

Obama people blow my mind!! Do you not realize under him has been the worst its ever been in our lifetime?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NLDelta9
Romney clearly won. He was the alpha on stage taking it to the president and china!

Obama people blow my mind!! Do you not realize under him has been the worst its ever been in our lifetime?
My lifetime too - and I go back to Roosevelt's New Deal.........

edit on 18-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: text

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

worst of what? please enlighten us how it is worse now than it was in 2002....please i would love to hear this

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninjamikec

worst of what? please enlighten us how it is worse now than it was in 2002....please i would love to hear this

Well, the amount of National debt Obama's added is honestly a frightening figure

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Was listening to the news while eating dinner. Romney has a 7 point lead on Obama at 52% and it is estimated that it will not drop. So who won again?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Menrva

With all due respect, you should be voting for Jill Stein and the current Green Party ticket. Women in the Obama administration are still making less than their male counterparts.

I will also say that I found Obama's language during the 2008 primary against Clinton horribly sexist. Here is just one example.

I would also love to hear how Pakistan's female population feel about Obama and this discussion on women's rights. Oh, drat, I forgot. He's droning them so we won't really get an answer.

I know that's harsh but I think it's time we really started looking at the basic human rights around the world, not just here in the US. You can't say that he's pro women's rights when his drone policies are killing women and children.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by MidnightTide

Keep thinking that, I'm just happy your corpse king will never get into office. Keep dreaming.

I know you are happy, Obama and Romney just keep the circus going....not your fault completely - social engineering has made society into conforming, passive sheep.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

hey not everybody now gimme half of that sub sammich

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter

hey not everybody now gimme half of that sub sammich

I can't remember what sub of the day it is.....but hey, if I was running for President - I would promise: SUBS FOR ALL.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

Originally posted by Common Good
Tell me- What did Obama say that made him win?

Did he say he was going to legalize orgies for all?

Only a republican would think orgies are illegal

"for all"

-even the married folk.

Why am I explaining this?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Were you asleep in 2008 when the economy started losing over a half a million jobs???

YOU blow my mind

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Reality Check:

Romney's 50% victory margin on October 3rd was historic and devastating. He moved the ground under this election by becoming the first viable alternative to Obama, ever. That's why he's leading 52-45 in the Gallup today.

Obama tied, or edged Romney on Tuesday. Polls support this. What was it? 47 to 39? Within the margin of error? Sorry, but Obama doesn't get 50-50 split on these debates just because you're all of a sudden really scared that Romney's pulling this off.

Romney didn't make a 12% swing in the polls because a bunch of Obama supporters were disappointed that Obama didn't yell or interrupt enough. He made the gain because he convinced the populous (who have been willing to unseat this President for over a year) that there is another option.

Nothing, but a genuine disqualification of Romney - and I mean, it better be GOOD - will stop the bleeding. This is a horse race at best for Obama right now and that's not going to change. So, yap about Big Bird and Binders all you want, but it just belies a fundamental misunderstanding about the dynamics of this race on behalf of you and the media while wasting time that Obama should be spending making a serious case for what he'd do in the next four years.

Keep it up OP.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by flashtrum

YEAH REALLY! DId you even look?
Just because he is doing well in those states (or better than expected) it doesn't mean he isn't losing the election to Obama.

Why don't you look for yourself before you embarrass yourself any further. The first projection is from Rasmussen. I guess you stop reading as soon as you see something you like.
RASMUSSEN

Electoral Projection

Oh and despite you assuming I support Obama for some reason?? I will not be staying home, but rather going out and showing my support for the only reasonable choice, Gary Johnson.

It's very funny to me that everyone thinks you support the "other guy" whenever you hit them with some reality they don't want to hear. The fact is, you support Obama's policies yourself because Romney and Obama are the exact same. Use some sense, vote third party.
edit on 18-10-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

I noticed this was never addressed. The poster never came back to answer it nor has anyone else mentioned it. Are the Mitt people that afraid? Mitt is losing the race, badly. Not that it matters because they are both the same, but let's stick to reality guys.
edit on 18-10-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by campanionator

More of the reason why I don't trust them and they don't deserve my attention.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Do you not realize under him has been the worst its ever been in our lifetime?

I totally agree 100% with you!!
Under "him" of course, you mean George W. because it was him that left Obama this whole mess. We are still paying for an additional, illegal, war we cannot afford when we were already committed to Afghanistan, it was him that let Wall Street go apesh1t and nuke the economy back to 1929, it was him that was soooooooo awful that his own party didn't want him 1000 miles from the RNC.
So, er, it is you that has short term memory and is confused over why it's so "worst" today.
The economy was also in extremely "worst" shape after the radioactive dust finally settled than was originally predicted, so the recovery has taken longer than previously predicted.
Oops, forgot sorry, math is not a strong point with these current "Republicans". lol:
Like a very wise person once said: "Do not criticize a problem unless you are prepared to offer a solution." There has been no solution offered by the hijacked, bought and paid for "Republican" party. Just a promise to tell you their great ideas AFTER the election.
I hope Romney loses the popular vote, and comes in short at..wait for it..47% =P

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Over 5 million women have just left the work force during the last 4 years. Fewer women are working today than when Obama took office. And so of the people who have been hit the hardest are women.

92.3 percent of the job losses during the Obama years has been women who’ve lost those jobs. The real war on women has been the job losses as a result of the Obama economy

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insurrection

Candy Crowley smashed Romney in the 2nd Debate

Fixed that for you, -Mags

Crowley merely forced Romney to admit that Obama said "terrorist" shortly after the attacks. Nobody cares when he said it -- except the gotcha players. But it was just one lie out of the 31 for Mitt that day. A new record.

If you want to complain about "moderators" not letting candidates lie, then you don't support journalism and transparency.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thrace
Was listening to the news while eating dinner. Romney has a 7 point lead on Obama at 52% and it is estimated that it will not drop. So who won again?

Erm, estimated by who? And according to the latest polls Obama is ahead again - and that's before the post-debate polls appear.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninjamikec

Paying double at the pump

Less jobs

Many failed businesses

Can't get to space

list goes on and on.

please enlighten me at the change

edit on 19-10-2012 by NLDelta9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
It is true, Romney was crushed by Obama's victory today. Romney should do more research before calling Obama out on specific things. Also, i feel Obama performed much better than Romney and effectively crushed his attempts at attacking Obama's Presidency.

Take that Republicans

Hi Obama -

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join