It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama smashed Romney in the 2nd Debate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
It is true, Romney was crushed by Obama's victory today. Romney should do more research before calling Obama out on specific things. Also, i feel Obama performed much better than Romney and effectively crushed his attempts at attacking Obama's Presidency.

Here are the videos of the debate:

Take that Republicans

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Candy Crowley smashed Romney in the 2nd Debate

Fixed that for you, -Mags

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insurrection

Candy Crowley smashed Romney in the 2nd Debate

Fixed that for you, -Mags

True. I think Obama would have stated the same thing without Candy, but her input undoubtedly aided Obama in that instance.

Even still, Obama won it hands down, especially on that last question

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I havent got to watch the second debate last night yet because I was working.

Obama won the debate did he? Was there someone in the audience wearing a teleprompter hat?

and also one more thing- dont you need to review what was said(you know fact check) before you can actually decide the winner of a debate?

Or did Obama just do better than his last horrible performance.? Is that what we are basing this on?
edit on 17-10-2012 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Yes Obama won the debate last night hands down in my opinion.....

Just like I and many other posters said he would immediately after the first debate. These debates are scripted and everything we are seeing is just for show. That being said, I seriously think Mitt may just win this election. Watching the coverage after the debate on MSNBC who always shills for the Democrat, they were pimping Romney left and right. It made me sick. This whole process makes me sick. It is all a sham.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

I havent got to watch the second debate last night yet because I was working.

Obama won the debate did he? Was there someone in the audience wearing a teleprompter hat?

and also one more thing- dont you need to review what was said(you know fact check) before you can actually decide the winner of a debate?

One more thing.

Don't you need to watch the damn debate before you can question the facts??

Good grief.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I'm a Ron Paul guy, ya know a REAL American. Anyway, when I hear all this he said/she said win/loss debate bs I turn into the Hulk and want to smash some ignorant face.

Metaphorically, you clowns walk into a bar and believe 2/3's of the drunks in there could have played in the NFL if not for their knee injury. I look at their stats and come to know they were a special teamer on a 2-10 team and that they're full of #.

+50 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Romney was the winner again.

All Obama did was feather the failures and tout them as new solutions and "must do's" and "should do's".

No new material from Obama.

Same cheap talk and deflections and diversions.

He did more "Preaching" than anything else.

That was all rehearsed because he has trouble defending his own policies without help from the "answer people" who type in the teleprompter responses.

Obama has trouble focusing and keeping his attention span up to par.

He tends to drift and over react.

All probably rehearsed with vigorous practice and extreme coaching.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Not when the synopsis of the entire debate was "Obama smashed Romney"....

ok...bring some facts to back it up.

thats easy to say without giving reason. "Oh Obama won, ther end" "it was obvious"..

...and I did say that I didnt watch the video in the first sentence because I was at work, must have overlooked that. Not everyone can watch the video. They need details not just "OMG".

its all a bit- Pre-Mature.

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Tell me- What did Obama say that made him win?

Did he promise unicorns?

Did he say he was going to legalize orgies for all?

Did he say Mitt Romney has a bad haircut?

What did he say that makes you all think anyone smashed anyone?

Is it cause Obama looked so bad last time that just the very presense of one logical response from him was enough to win people back over?

UFOs?

I heard one part of the debate on rerun when I got home- and I remember hearing Obama say something along the lines of "americas currency is doing better because of me"....when they were talking about China cheating.

..I almost died.

That dude is a liar- always will be- what makes him different now then yesterday?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

ok...bring some facts to back it up.

Back what up? What do you even know? You admitted to not even watching it. What do you know of the facts??

Watch the debate!!

I watched all of them so far! And I watched all of the last one with Obama and Mccain!

thats easy to say without giving reason. "Oh Obama won, ther end" "it was obvious"..

Wut?

and I did say that I didnt watch the video in the first sentence because I was at work, must have
overlooked that.

Um no. I did not overlook that. That was my entire point! Watch it. We all should watch it. THEN comment on it!

This is just silly. I don't partake in absurd conversations.
edit on 17-10-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Did he promise unicorns?

Did he say he was going to legalize orgies for all?

Yes he promised all these things.

And that's why I am voting for him.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

How bout them Brownies, Cal??

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Thanks for backing me up on this Lucid Lunacy

To those questioning the performance, it was clear that Obama won. Romney called out Obama on numerous occasions, and was wrong on one. Obama successfully rebutted these and made Romney out to be a dickhead more than once.

Romney was less professional in handling things than Obama. Romney would occasionally go over time and interrupt Obama and the moderator. Sure Obama did too, but Romney done it twice as much.

Romney was stuttering all over the place and never ceased to get into Obama's face.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The marionettes danced for us last night.
IMO...the biggest sham ever!
If anyone and I mean anyone can watch parts or all of that debate last night and coherently utter anything other than, "these people are the biggest friggin' puppets ever" is beyond me. Maybe it's me, but the "pitch" is BS...all of it. Wake up America! The show must not go on. If anyone can, with good conscience, vote for either of these two used car salesmen then I can say that we are truly doomed.

Obama, ironically, looks like an actual ventriloquist dummy and Romney is the slimiest looking stereotypical piece of political turd that I have ever seen. I listened to both of them speak and never truly answer the questions. Noncommittal BS is a sure symptom in an age of instant data checking and information sharing. Expecting anything less from these guys would be ignorant.

Just once I would love to hear a politician come out and say something like this; "Hey, this country is a mess. Our administration has made some mistakes. Given the state of things I think that you can all understand how complicated this can be. I'm not going to waste anymore of your time or mine. I have a job to do. That job is to protect this country and it's people and I'm gonna keep trying until your votes tell me to stop. Peace."

Oh yeah, did anyone count how many times Romney responded to questions with, "That's a good question". Shut the hell up Romney. That's like the liar's prequalifier --- "I'll be totally honest with you...".

My opinion:
Romney is the biggest piece of corporate scum that I have ever seen who can't ever NOT look like the liar that he is.

Obama is the puppet that has fulfilled his obligation to TPTB and is now crumbling under the weight of a situation that he never imagined would be possible.

These are not your leaders...you (the people) must lead and take the steps to bring about change. Vote if you want...don't vote if you want. Do whatever makes you feel better for the moment BUT make no mistake, the show (debates, voting, etc.) is the distraction. Your vote just gives them more information about how to herd you. Inform each other. Put down your phones, IPads, Pods, tablets and kill social networking. Walk outside, introduce yourself to your neighbors, build communities of like-minded and spirited citizens, celebrate family and start to form a cohesive and powerful shell of existence that no one small group of corporate elitists can ever begin to break down. TPTB have two huge weaknesses. the first is their size. The second is that they would cut each others balls off to get ahead (they are power mongers; remember that). Wow maybe this should go in the rants section.

Remember, if it smells like crap, it probably is crap. Take and a second look at your supposed leaders and then sniff around. It all smells the same.
edit on 17-10-2012 by MightyQuincunx because: typo

+31 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
It was a TIE between the two ... and the 'moderator' was an idiot.

They both brought their "A" game. They both looked presidential.
They both dodged answering certain questions. They both said things that weren't true.
They both misrepresented what the other said or stood for.

Obama got four minutes more than Romney .. and Crowley interrupted to answer a question for Obama, but she got her facts wrong and should have kept her ugamug out of it.

Obama failed to explain why, after four years, Americans aren't better off.
Obama failed to state specifically what his plan is for the next four years if he's elected.
Romney failed to get explain his flip flopping statements.
Romney failed to state specifically what his plan is for the next four years if he's elected.

TIED.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Obama regains the initiative to win the second presidential debate:
www.guardian.co.uk...

theguardian

"Obama Wins Second Debate"
www.thedailybeast.com...

news.yahoo.com...’s-not-the-one-that-mattered-1568495.html

WALL STREET JOURNAL
blogs.wsj.com...

President Obama Prevails
www.forbes.com...

Etc.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomthinker

Clowns? I think you should read into Paul's policies a bit more, he'd like to repeal civil rights and the handicap act, also anything to do with up holding equality. He's a real gem, that college sheeple love to follow since he spits out "we shouldn't be at war" 50 times an hour you guys think he's great. Well sadly he's pulled the curtain over you as well. Obama 2012.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

No denying that the world media is behind Obama now, well all except for Fox News but is that really a media outlet? It is if you wanna watch a guy off himself on TV, but anyway great list of links.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'd like a link to anything detailing Romney's ideas for the whitehouse. You know about his Tax plan, about that 2 trillion more he wants to add yearly to the war effort, you know that stuff. If you can give me a coherent outline of what Romney actually wants to do I'd take the guy seriously. Also Obama shouldn't have to answer questions about the "state" of the country, if anyone should it should be the republicans that started the downward spiral, Romney should have to prove that he isn't going to do what Bush did and further drive this country into debt. If Obama after 4 more years hasn't had a significant effect then you can talk, till then he's the lowest spending president in the last 30 years.
edit on 17-10-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join