It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama smashed Romney in the 2nd Debate

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Thanks for backing me up on this Lucid Lunacy

To those questioning the performance, it was clear that Obama won. Romney called out Obama on numerous occasions, and was wrong on one. Obama successfully rebutted these and made Romney out to be a dickhead more than once.

Romney was less professional in handling things than Obama. Romney would occasionally go over time and interrupt Obama and the moderator. Sure Obama did too, but Romney done it twice as much.

Romney was stuttering all over the place and never ceased to get into Obama's face.

HI Obama

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Reply to post by NLDelta9

Are you nuts?

Before Obama took office the economy was a lead balloon.

You have selctive memory. I know I am better off now than I was 4 years ago and so are my neighbors. Bush admin and banks brought us to our knees and single handedly destroyed the economy.

You may not like how Obama does things, but to ignore the halt of the impending depression is to wear red tinted glasses.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

Are you nuts?

You have selctive memory. I know I am better off now than I was 4 years ago and so are my neighbors. Bush admin and banks brought us to our knees and single handedly destroyed the economy.

You may not like how Obama does things, but to ignore the halt of the impending depression is to wear red tinted glasses.

Welfare up over 30 percent since NOBAMANOMO took office... ???

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Are you nuts?

Gas prices alone proves you are worse off.

Does Obama also blame Bush for the recent Mars landing?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Reply to post by SANTA CLAWS

Would you somehow expect welfare to go down when millions lose their home?

You don't make a point, and you're only supporting mine. The reason that welfare went up under Obama is because Bush wasn't allowed another term and McCain lost. Obama is merely the man who took office after his predecessor destroyed the economy for 8 years.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

You don't make a point, and you're only supporting mine. The reason that welfare went up under Obama is because Bush wasn't allowed another term and McCain lost. Obama is merely the man who took office after his predecessor destroyed the economy for 8 years.

so what you're basically saying is that obama is not responsible for anything, even though he is the president and has been for 4 yrs .. even though he himself made many promises and didn't come through .. according to you, he is absolved of any blame .. that is quite an insulting point of view

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude77

so what you're basically saying is that obama is not responsible for anything, even though he is the president and has been for 4 yrs .. even though he himself made many promises and didn't come through .. according to you, he is absolved of any blame .. that is quite an insulting point of view

No, what he is saying is that the failed policies of previous presidents typically don't manifest themselves until later on. No one would of been able to fix the mess George Bush left behind in just four years. The economic system was on the verge of complete collapse. Let that sink in for a minute. It was almost over completely. I'm not an Obama fan either, but I'm sick and tired of the right blaming this mess on him. There isn't a man on this earth who could of fixed the unraveling of the economy that was caused by previous administrations in just one term.

There is no doubt that everyone, and I mean everyone is doing better economically today than they were in 2008, George bush nearly ended America as we know it and you want to return back to those policies. No wonder the country is doomed, the uneducated, redneck, bible thumping idiots always vote republican.

Gas prices were at record lows because Bush sunk the economy into oblivion, prior to the collapse, gasoline was the same price as today. Man some of you need to wake the hell up.
edit on 20-10-2012 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
Another 4 years of Obama will put us sooooo deep in it, that America will never be able to dig it's way out!!!

You are so out of touch with reality it's frightening. We were already deep in it, neither of these two will change that. The economic system will recover eventually and whoever is in office will get the credit they don't deserve. Neither Mitt or Obama have the capacity to fix this, it works in cycles, out of their control.

Presidents don't create jobs, neither do the extremely rich, you and I do when we have money to spend. Republican style trickle down economics are why we are in the mess we are in. The purchasers create supply and demand, not the fat cats. If you have more money, but no demand or people capable of buying things because they are flat broke after you've stolen everything from them, there is no demand and no reason to expand, demand creates jobs, ordinary people with purchasing power creates jobs, top down economics has never worked, ever. With no demand for products due to ordinary people being unable to spend the fat cats sit on their extra cash while the average person suffers.

Mitt Romney is bought and paid for by these fat cats, and so is Obama to a lesser extent, but the model presented by obama is based on sound principles and facts rather than the voodoo plan that Republicans put forward. What is Mitt's plan again? I'm sure he must of mentioned it by now. Oh wait, he doesn't have one, we have to wait until January to find out, lmao.
edit on 20-10-2012 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by macaronicaesar

Presidents don't create jobs

Then why is the admin taking credit for making millions of jobs now? All the govt can do is create an atmosphere amenable to business and job creation, and this admin is woefully bad at creating a pro business atmosphere because they are too busy creating the welfare State.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by macaronicaesar

Presidents don't create jobs

Then why is the admin taking credit for making millions of jobs now? All the govt can do is create an atmosphere amenable to business and job creation, and this admin is woefully bad at creating a pro business atmosphere because they are too busy creating the welfare State.

You mistakenly assume I support this administration. I don't. However, democrats have a better solution for creating an environment to create growth. Romney has the same failed Reagon, I don't understand economics one iota as the rest of his party. He knows how to make profits for himself. Not the same thing.

Do you have any of your own thoughts, or do you just parrot everything you hear on the tele?

The truth is, they both suck, but Republicans are terribad at managing the economy, it isn't possible in the first place, but they allow the rich to get richer in the process by promoting unbalanced top heavy tax breaks. Most of them are rich because they are cheap.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join