Obama smashed Romney in the 2nd Debate

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by KentuckyMan
I feel it is my duty as a U.S citizen to vote how I see fit.
After the last presidential election when 96% of black Americans voted for him.
I decided to vote only WHITE i do not care if there German decent Russian English ect ..as long as there white.

Sure flame me for it...Will it matter? No
Did it matter when 96% of black american voter's done it? No

So i will always vote for the white person from now on out in every election.
if the democrats use a white candidate and republicans "insert race" i will vote democrat.
and vise versa...
I am not politically correct by any meens...But my method is just as just and true as any one of your reasons why you would vote for obama again.

Your reasoning is worse than that white trash chick from youtube saying she'd vote for Romney because he is hot and her cats name is Mittens..

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

No body won that debate. Everything was regurgitated. I heard nothing new. I may be deaf, oh well.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

you are joking about how Romney got called out on one... if you think President Obama called the AQIM attack on 9/11 a terrorist attack on 9/12 - then why did he change his mind on 9/16 when he was at the UN stating it was a youtube clip that sparked the whole thing...

come on - i know you love Obama and I am sure you love all his special interest legislation, but these are American lives being lost because of his reckless leadership. The attacks were most likely revenge for the DRONE wars Obama is fighting.

In fact, blowing up Libya by the Nobel Peace Prize winner was unconstitutional, illegal and immoral... now look at all the innocent lives Obama is responsible for.... and you think that person is the winner?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Directly AFTER the debate, the MAJORITY of members in Focus groups of UNDECIDED voters on MSNBC, CBS and FOX...ALL said they were now going to vote for Romney.

THIS election is ALL about the ECONOMY...and ROMNEY WON...hands down!
Case closed.

MSNBC's Undecided Voter Panel Swayed by Romney

www.weeklystandard.com...

Honestly...What is wrong with you? I go to the link...watch your video....they had 8 people in the room??
And the result 1 for Romney, 1 for Obama and 6 remaining undecided????

That is "ROMNEY WON...hands down"??

The reality disconnect costs the right wing more than anything else. BS is killing the conservative movement.
edit on 17-10-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

Selective hearing, lol..

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by multidimesonalism

if you think Obama called the attack on our consulate an act of terror on 9/12 in the Rose Garden before going to Las Vegas for a fundraiser then why did he change his mind and state that the youtube clip was the reason for the attack 4 days later at the United Nations. So then if he did think it was a terrorist attack the day after why did our ambassador to the UN 5 days later tell Americans on TV that it was due to the youtube clip? You can't have it both ways and I am sure you won't reply but now i feel better...

and obama lies about the Arizona law as well ---- there is NO new reasons to pull someone over in SB1070... Obama lies to the American public on TV and noone even notices...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Despite the distinct differences Romney has with the President, I was disturbed by Romney's body language and his total lack of disrespect towards the President. There were many half truths with what each discussed but Romney's constant interruption while the President was talking was not necessary.

No matter what that stakes are, I believe that when someone has a position like the President, it becomes an unthankful occupation. The President should have been treated in a respectful mannar.

Romney also said if elected he will make us Energy independent in 4 years.
That is totally unrealistic and unpractical. Can anyone tell me what infastructure changes happened in such a short span? There is no way that will ever happen in 4 years. The sheer magnitude of such a change could take over a decade when considering the task at hand.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by campanionator

It is healthy for the Oil Companies to charge $5.00 a gallon of gas.

Why don't you ask Obama's Secretary of the Interior...

"ACTUALLY, IF KEN SALAZAR HAD HIS WAY WE’D ALREADY HAVE $9 PER GALLON GAS"

Dated 04/25/12

www.humanevents.com...

Obama's not helping when he lets Salazar decrease oil drilling permits by 36% and issues an oil drilling plan for 2012-2017 that allows less off-shore drilling than any other President for the last 20 years.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Romney defeats BHO for a 2nd time - at the 3rd debate Romney will deliver the KNOCKOUT blow - which incidentally we almost saw (literally) in the second debate when Romney had to get up into BHO's face - but it was too soon.

Originally posted by Vitruvian
[In both debates] Mitt Romney stood up to BHO's bullying tactics in the same manner as Paul Ryan did to J Biden - in a dignified manner and with superior intelligence and courage - neither of whom backed down a single inch to those lowly political bullies who resorted to Rahm Emanuel/David Axelrod "Chicago bully tactics."

Romney and Ryan won their respective debates on those grounds alone.

They will win the election by a landslide and deservedly so...................... >

Vitruvian quote ..........."NOW - This is not a prediction - its a fact - Romney/Ryan win the election by a landslide (10%) - an across the board victory in all meaningful categories except one.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Get the F outa here. Did you even watch the debate OP? Anyone that says Obama crushed Romney sure did not watch the same debate I did. I was embarrassed for Obama for most of it because he got handled.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

It's a real shame we as americans squabble over such nonsense that is in my opinion all a show of the two latest pre-ordained puppets to be pushed to the front of the line by the media and TPTB. The real winner here is the machine behind the game and the loser is no doubt we americans.
I'll be writting in Mr. Paul thanks.
And no it's not a wasted Vote if it is one you believe in. I refuse to vote for any media driven individual who is just as power hungry as the last lap dog and the one before him.
So yep somebody won the debate... but it was not "We Americans".

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
What's insane is how so many of you actually believe the words coming out of either candidate's mouth!

It's ALL lip service. No guarantee that any of this will see the light of day, nor if Congress will go along with it.

Dig up the old thread about the 'quadrennial exploitation of the moronic masses'.

All of you are just demographics to the candidates and they (and the media) play all of you.

I don't believe one word out of Obama nor Romney. There won't be a winner this next election, because no matter who gets into office we all lose.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012
post removed because the user was engaged in partisan political trolling

I'm Liberal....and I really don't mind if Mitt wins! Only thing it will do is completely destroy the Republican party if he does. Most people have forgotten the 8 year mess we just got out of. Mitt will reinterate that in our minds and the Mitt supporters will go into hiding.

There will probably be a new party created because present Repubs will be too ashamed to admit they are Repub's! Kind of how a lot of those on the Right formed the Tea Party because they were too ashamed to admit they are simply Republicans LOL.

I want this country to get everything it deserves by electing Mitt. I will enjoy the horror and pain that will be brought upon those who vote for him.
edit on 18/10/12 by JustMike because: Labrynth2012's post was removed for Political Trolling, hence I removed it from this quote.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Romney won. Obama lost.

Let me say that again.....

Romney won. Obama lost.

If you were trying to win over women voters, they vote with their heart. I was troubled by watching Obama speak. I know they were too. However, Romney gave me a sense of a better future ahead without Obama in it. I'm sure they had that feeling too.

Romney supporters will think Romney won if he does nothing but fart and burp. Samething for Obama supporters to a lesser degree.

I guess Republicans just aren't too honest....and I mean this with honesty! Or either they are very delusional.

How come at least some on the Left admitted they felt Obama lost the first debate....while NO Righties can fathom Mitt lost this one?

Back to my point: If you're a Mitt supporter, the words he said struck home for you, so even though most of the world will hold him as losing, in YOUR eyes he won. Same way in my eyes, Obama won the first debate, though I at least digress and include the possiblity or rather understand how it could be seen as him losing.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by multidimesonalism

Originally posted by hanyak69

Originally posted by MrInquisitive

Originally posted by solidguy
After watching this debate live, and reviewing it, Mitt Romney was the clear winner in this debate.

Oh yeah, clearly. Particularly when he accused Obama of not calling the Benghazi attack a terrorist act until 14 days later, even though Obama said this the next day. Both Obama and the moderator explained this fact to Romney; he was handed his head on a platter in that segment, and that should have been where he could have had the most traction.

And saying he had "binders of women", that was a good one, too. In point of fact a bipartisan commission provided him the resumes/CV's of women as possible cabinet members and such; it wasn't that Romney pro-actively was putting women into his administration.

On most other issues/questions Romney also lost, in particular his specious claims about his plans for the Detroit auto companies were the same as Obama's and Congress's. This was an outright lie.

But hey, stay inside your right-wing media bubble and enjoy the gas within.

Sorry but you need fact check........You are wrong about Lybia even the bought off Moderator said so.........
edit on 17-10-2012 by hanyak69 because: Forgot my 2 cents worth.

***NEW RULE***

You definitely have to fact check before YOU tell someone else to fact check.
He 100% said it the next day. And was 100% sure Romney was wrong on that topic. He even gave him the chance to move on but Romney insisted on being made a fool in front of us all.

sorry i was just scrollin through and saw this. I could't resist

Ok I will go with this rule if you do the same...... Even the moderator said she was wrong.....the administration went out the and started blaming a video , and if you had been watching the Congressional Committee's hearing you would know that they had been lying. Obama was trying to say it was a spontaneous attack caused by a video, at the end of his speech he said that no terrorist attack but did not call this attack a terrorist attack. Further I am concerned about the fact that the State Dept was actually listening to the attack for 6 hours and did nothing to try to save them. They wanted this to happen.....Why ? I don't know yet....but be patient it will come.........
So yes fact check please so you do not sound ignorant.

edit on 18-10-2012 by multidimesonalism because: (no reason given)
edit on 18-10-2012 by hanyak69 because: spell check fail

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by HappyBunny

Well, random people at work might give a more realistic response than polls made with leading questions and deliberate bias.

What is it with you guys and "deliberate bias" or "liberal bias"? There's no liberal bias. That's just an excuse so you can believe that the world thinks the way you do without having to face the fact that most people don't agree with you.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Ron Paul actually won the debate.......
We need to go against the established norm and get out of the left- right paradigm..The only way to do this is to vote outside the chioces that the PTB have put in front of us.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TehSlenderMan

I got a different impression. Obama had 8% more talking time, and he spent most of the debate with attacks instead of talking about the future and what this country needs. Not to mention Romney was cut off about 26 times (I don't remember the exact number but it was near that) while Obama only was cut off 9 times.

If Romney would have just answered the questions, the 8% difference wouldn't have mattered. Say more with fewer words, and make your words count.

Obama did a stellar job.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive

Originally posted by solidguy
After watching this debate live, and reviewing it, Mitt Romney was the clear winner in this debate.

Oh yeah, clearly. Particularly when he accused Obama of not calling the Benghazi attack a terrorist act until 14 days later, even though Obama said this the next day. Both Obama and the moderator explained this fact to Romney; he was handed his head on a platter in that segment, and that should have been where he could have had the most traction.

And saying he had "binders of women", that was a good one, too. In point of fact a bipartisan commission provided him the resumes/CV's of women as possible cabinet members and such; it wasn't that Romney pro-actively was putting women into his administration.

On most other issues/questions Romney also lost, in particular his specious claims about his plans for the Detroit auto companies were the same as Obama's and Congress's. This was an outright lie.

But hey, stay inside your right-wing media bubble and enjoy the gas within.

Here's the thing, too. He came off sounding like he was pro-affirmative action.

As a woman, I was insulted at his comment about us rushing home to cook dinner.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by roblot

Originally posted by KentuckyMan
I feel it is my duty as a U.S citizen to vote how I see fit.
After the last presidential election when 96% of black Americans voted for him.
I decided to vote only WHITE i do not care if there German decent Russian English ect ..as long as there white.

Sure flame me for it...Will it matter? No
Did it matter when 96% of black american voter's done it? No

So i will always vote for the white person from now on out in every election.
if the democrats use a white candidate and republicans "insert race" i will vote democrat.
and vise versa...
I am not politically correct by any meens...But my method is just as just and true as any one of your reasons why you would vote for obama again.

Your reasoning is worse than that white trash chick from youtube saying she'd vote for Romney because he is hot and her cats name is Mittens..

He's from Kentucky; what did you expect?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by HostileApostle

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider

Originally posted by HostileApostle
It's a right wing thing.

They like to call strong intelligent women "men". They do it with Maddow as well.

No, just the ones that look like men...

There you go, a perfect example.

They think this kind of stuff is funny, let's call a woman a man if she doesn't fit my stereotype of what I think all women should look like.

And they wonder why there is a gender gap when it comes to voting.

Hear Hear!!! I was tempted to post what a prehistoric comment that person had put but you have responded much more eloquently. The fact this his (it's obviously a he) post got two stars for his comments says an awful lot about the nature of some people.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join