It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama smashed Romney in the 2nd Debate

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
It astonishes me that supposed intelligent people on ATS still believe there is difference between democrats and republicans, Obama and Romney. People really still don't realize they are merely puppets, serving the same master?

It does not matter who wins this election. Regardless of who wins, AMERICANS will loose!!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69

Originally posted by MrInquisitive

Originally posted by solidguy
After watching this debate live, and reviewing it, Mitt Romney was the clear winner in this debate.

Oh yeah, clearly. Particularly when he accused Obama of not calling the Benghazi attack a terrorist act until 14 days later, even though Obama said this the next day. Both Obama and the moderator explained this fact to Romney; he was handed his head on a platter in that segment, and that should have been where he could have had the most traction.

And saying he had "binders of women", that was a good one, too. In point of fact a bipartisan commission provided him the resumes/CV's of women as possible cabinet members and such; it wasn't that Romney pro-actively was putting women into his administration.

On most other issues/questions Romney also lost, in particular his specious claims about his plans for the Detroit auto companies were the same as Obama's and Congress's. This was an outright lie.

But hey, stay inside your right-wing media bubble and enjoy the gas within.

Sorry but you need fact check........You are wrong about Lybia even the bought off Moderator said so.........
edit on 17-10-2012 by hanyak69 because: Forgot my 2 cents worth.

***NEW RULE***

You definitely have to fact check before YOU tell someone else to fact check.
He 100% said it the next day. And was 100% sure Romney was wrong on that topic. He even gave him the chance to move on but Romney insisted on being made a fool in front of us all.

sorry i was just scrollin through and saw this. I could't resist

edit on 18-10-2012 by multidimesonalism because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I saw the honorable Mr. Obama up there running his suck and spewing forth more BS than a bull that ate a pound of laxitives. He had to have help to get over with the crowd.

And someone said this election is all about the economy, which I agree with, so why not put a guy in office that actually knows what to do with money instead of spend it on multiple vacations and little doodads to put on the desk in the oval office while he plays president?
edit on 10/18/12 by Echo3Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
I saw the honorable Mr. Obama up there running his suck and spewing forth more BS than a bull that ate a pound of laxitives. He had to have help to get over with the crowd.

And someone said this election is all about the economy, which I agree with, so why not put a guy in office that actually knows what to do with money instead of spend it on multiple vacations and little doodads to put on the desk in the oval office while he plays president?

So we should elect the guy that is a master of outsourcing to China and that said he wants a new
free trade agreement south of the boarder?

He will make America prosperous... for the plutocrats

Obama has taking less vacation time than W, Clinton, Bush 1 or Reagan by the same measure, sorry.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

It's like a football game now to them...even as they sit there feeling the negative effects of his Presidency they WANT to win, be proven right no matter what...not sure what they will win though as they will fight over one word and not see the whole message.

The good news is many will not be able to pay for their internet in a few years.......

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

They both were aggressive. I think the debate was sponsored by Red Bull.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

It's like a football game now to them...even as they sit there feeling the negative effects of his Presidency they WANT to win, be proven right no matter what...not sure what they will win though as they will fight over one word and not see the whole message.

The good news is many will not be able to pay for their internet in a few years.......

Sounds like you are describing right wingers all the same.

What makes you think Romney wants to make the economy better for YOU???

You realize, a politician can give benefit to any group he likes... Are you an uber elite
that Romney has associated with most of his life?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by campanionator

Ah, didn't expect the honorable Mr. Obama's travel agent to show up here. Sorry, I spoke on assumption from the many times I heard he was taking even an overnight trip. But I was clearly wrong.

Our great and merciful master Mr. Obama surly wants the best for America. He said so in the debate. He wants another 4 years because now he has finally learned how to put his big boy pants on and actually be a president. But is it 4 years too late? Nah. After last night, my mind sits in wondrous awe of this glorious golden man that has devastated the evil and outright vile Mitt Romney. We must unite under the banned of free government aid to all without boundaries. We must unites under the illustrious and unfathomable power of our beloved President Obama!

You all have shown me the light.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by campanionator
So we should elect the guy that is a master of outsourcing to China and that said he wants a new
free trade agreement south of the boarder?

He will make America prosperous... for the plutocrats

So lets say that the 77 companies that Ronmey invested in all went bankrupt if he didn't. That was the most likely senerio, and about 35% still when bankrupt no matter what they did. These were companies going down and pretty much were at rock bottom.

Let's take your point here...let's say they did contract with China firms to build parts, components or whatever to reduce cost. WHO CARES!!! they made the companies healthy again AND most have more employees today than they did back then....companies survive and MANY jobs were saved.

When you say they sent jobs overseas please specify what jobs went overseas? What jobs were cut? You don't know do you? You just say "jobs were sent overseas"....

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS JOBS SENT OVERSEAS....

A company does a contract with a China firm to build X number of widgets to keep their overall cost down, AND THAT IS WHAT IS SUGGESTED AS JOBS SENT OVER SEAS.

lol people have no clue...

One thing I NEVER read in your totally anti Ronmey posts is you NEVER suggest he is not someone who KNOWS how to get a company healthy again...well maybe he can get a country healthy again...we know Obama can't and hasn't, by fact.

edit on 18-10-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Ah, didn't expect the honorable Mr. Obama's travel agent to show up here. Sorry, I spoke on assumption from the many times I heard he was taking even an overnight trip. But I was clearly wrong.

Our great and merciful master Mr. Obama surly wants the best for America. He said so in the debate. He wants another 4 years because now he has finally learned how to put his big boy pants on and actually be a president. But is it 4 years too late? Nah. After last night, my mind sits in wondrous awe of this glorious golden man that has devastated the evil and outright vile Mitt Romney. We must unite under the banned of free government aid to all without boundaries. We must unites under the illustrious and unfathomable power of our beloved President Obama!

You all have shown me the light.

I am so glad.

It is too bad that the Elite, silver spooned, liberal, Willard Romney will not be your president or be able to give the billionaires more tax cuts

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

You realize, a politician can give benefit to any group he likes... Are you an uber elite

The bottom line is I KNOW Obama can't...Romney has been succesful in everything he has done....Obama has failed these last four years... it is that damn simple.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
What is healthy for the rich or a business owner is not the same as what is healthy for the middle class.

It is healthy for the Oil Companies to charge $5.00 a gallon of gas.

You guys, Mitt included, think that there is a motivation to change consumers less, or raise the
middle class.

There is no such motivation, that is your fantasy, it is not what motivates profit motive...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Romney will never see the oval office as long as the masses stand against his flippity floppity ways and back a man that will surely set this country straight after another four years. I mean, those last four years only sucked because of policies set in place by Bush, right? Of course. That's the answer. Obama needs just four more years so he can grace us with all that change he has been promising. I believe in him. And you should to. The Cult of Obama is behind you, sir!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

The bottom line is I KNOW Obama can't...Romney has been succesful in everything he has done....Obama has failed these last four years... it is that damn simple.

You don't know anything. You assume that these past four years have been typical, Europe is STILL
suffering dude, four years later. The economy has gotten better every month for nearly three years, if
it keeps up at this rate it will be 5.5% unemployment when Obama leaves in four years, perfectly normal.

And you guess have to stop electing people like Bush

Cause last I check, my guy did not take a great economy and turn it into dogsh!t.

My guy cleaned up the poo

Did you vote for Bush, 2 times???

We should trust YOUR judgement?

edit on 18-10-2012 by campanionator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Romney will never see the oval office as long as the masses stand against his flippity floppity ways and back a man that will surely set this country straight after another four years. I mean, those last four years only sucked because of policies set in place by Bush, right? Of course. That's the answer. Obama needs just four more years so he can grace us with all that change he has been promising. I believe in him. And you should to. The Cult of Obama is behind you, sir!

Good, when the economy is cranking in two years, I will drink a beer for you.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

That's right! Our guy cleaned up the poo with a risky, yet clever strategy that makes it look like we are going farther in to debt, but it's all about to rebound when he is re-elected. Just wait and see as our trillions in debt becomes trillions in surplus.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Did anyone notice the last question to Obama concerning his greatest misconception and he went right into an attack on Romney. What a joke this President is. If he does win, everyone will soon be crying.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
the whole things rigged

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LightWaveWarrior

everyone will soon be pizzd off

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lever1
You cant possibly mean the 2nd debate? They were so giddy (and clearly relieved) over at MSNBC with the Presidents performance, they did everything but get up and dance. The Prez obviously took time to prepare, and he came through for his supporters.

Yes the 2nd debate. Immediately following the talking heads agreed Obama won but also went on the defense making a case for Romney. I'm not sure what you were watching, perhaps you only heard what you wanted to hear.

The format was audience members asking questions, clearly NOT scripted and the moderator, Ms. Crowley, kept decent control, much to the dismay of the "Republican" pundits.

This makes me sad. It is sad to me because you clearly have no clue how audience members are selected and how they are selected to ask questions. I would suggest you actually do some research on this instead of assuming you that what the TV told you is accurate.

And it was a well deserved response. The Prez did not let the Rombot bully and get away with the crap he did last time, the Prez won most of the questions/topics with style and substance, and delivered two knock down, teeth shattering blows to his opponent. (I won't spoil the details, go watch.)

This time Obama had a strategy and actually stood up to Romney- and I DID watch the debate. Twice actually. So you are not spoiling anything for me.

Unlike the first debate, all the republicans couldn't get out of the place fast enough when the debate ended. I think it was Matthews who said the Rombot was already taking off in his plane when the Prez was still gloating on stage, smiling and chatting, clearly relaxed and confident.

And? Maybe you are tied up and wrapped up in the left/right paradigm, but I am not.

Also..and this just cacks me up..
EVEN THE FOX POLL HAS OBAMA WINNING, edging the Rombot 66.49% to 33.51% (!!)

seriously, check it out, they can't spin that LMAO:

Again... your point? Perhaps I am missing it, or perhaps you missed mine entirely.

edit on 18-10-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join