It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama smashed Romney in the 2nd Debate

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MBSCSDD

Romney also said if elected he will make us Energy independent in 4 years. That is totally unrealistic and unpractical. Can anyone tell me what infastructure changes happened in such a short span?

maybe he'll fill the concentration camps ... you'd be real energy independent there!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Tell me- What did Obama say that made him win?

Did he say he was going to legalize orgies for all?

Only a republican would think orgies are illegal

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Mitt Romney leads Obama by 6 points in new Gallup Poll.. So maybe Obama smashed Romney, but it didn't seem to help him...

www.huffingtonpost.com...@pollster&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing6%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D222 030

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

In the eyes of everyone Obama destroyed Romney here. We called it long ago. Obama will only look better and better and Romney will comply and look subdued. He knows he isn't getting this election, he was never meant to. He only exists to keep third party candidates from gaining any ground. Dems and GOP are one in the same. They are fighting against the third parties which represent the people. That is why Obama and Romney agree on every aspect of the debates, don't let any adlibbed moments happen from the audience, and dont allow third parties.

Obama will take the election, I'll stop buy your page and give you a virtual pat on the back. Maybe next time you will support third party with the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

LOOK, it's all a game to make everyone think the race is tighter than it is. They want to get everyone out to vote that they can. The more voters the better the illusion and corruption.

It's predicted Obama will have more than enough electoral college votes and Romney is waaaay behind him there. Obama was always going to take this. The GOP pushed their clown car candidates and the party still tried to fein enthusiasm and push them.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
It is true, Romney was crushed by Obama's victory today. Romney should do more research before calling Obama out on specific things. Also, i feel Obama performed much better than Romney and effectively crushed his attempts at attacking Obama's Presidency.

Here are the videos of the debate:

Take that Republicans

Romney smashed Obama in the second debate.

It is true.

Just because you post something on the internet, doesn't make it true, pal. Left wing and Right wing media both have Romney above 50% in polls, closer in battleground states, but it looks like he's pulling ahead.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

Doesn't matter. Technically Obama beat Romney in the first debate because he followed the rules, and spoke factually while Romney lied through his teeth. It appeared Obama won and that is what matters.

Obama has had this in the bag since they shut out Ron Paul in Maine.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Canadian News:

Both 24HR Toronto and Metro Toronto, thinks Obama won 2nd debate. Also something about

"binders of women" - Mitt Romney

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by jhn7537

LOOK, it's all a game to make everyone think the race is tighter than it is. They want to get everyone out to vote that they can. The more voters the better the illusion and corruption.

It's predicted Obama will have more than enough electoral college votes and Romney is waaaay behind him there. Obama was always going to take this. The GOP pushed their clown car candidates and the party still tried to fein enthusiasm and push them.

Really?

Gallup poll of likey voters

Rassmussen has Romney ahead of Obama in Ohio

Romney pulls ahead of Obama in Wisconsin

Romney isn't waayyy behind, but please, continue to pretend he is. In fact, be so confident in this "fact", say home and don't vote.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

YEAH REALLY! DId you even look?
Just because he is doing well in those states (or better than expected) it doesn't mean he isn't losing the election to Obama.

Why don't you look for yourself before you embarrass yourself any further. The first projection is from Rasmussen. I guess you stop reading as soon as you see something you like.
RASMUSSEN

Electoral Projection

Oh and despite you assuming I support Obama for some reason?? I will not be staying home, but rather going out and showing my support for the only reasonable choice, Gary Johnson.

It's very funny to me that everyone thinks you support the "other guy" whenever you hit them with some reality they don't want to hear. The fact is, you support Obama's policies yourself because Romney and Obama are the exact same. Use some sense, vote third party.
edit on 18-10-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hardly crushed. Again the libs show their rudeness. Obama kept interrupting and outshouting Romney. The moderator let him get away with it. Obama lied at point after point with cheap shots. Libs CAN'T debate. They do play good dozens though. Republicans aren't rude enough to play the cheap games libs play. Name where he was wrong libbot. Obama did NOT refer to the Libya killings as a terror act. He made a generalized reference to terror. Even the moderator said Romney was right after the debate. The administration has been denying for weeks that it was a terrorist act and said it multiple times that it was a response to a poorly done video. Remember obama saying that history doesn't side with those who slander a islam? Obama got caught on pensions even with his smart ass remark about Romney's pension. Romny DOESN'T HAVE A PENSION! and obama's pension includes foreign investments.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Is it just me or are there two "butts" fighting over some smelly stuff?

Romney is a crook, and Obama is a liar. Can't tell whose worse, the crook or liar.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace
reply to post by xuenchen

Obama didn't have to say a damn thing. Romney defeated himself. He's doomed.

Trouble is .... Obama DID open his mouth.

He gaffed the Libya thing.

And the economy is what most voters are looking at anyway.

Obama could not defend his own policies.....hence the deflections and usual diversions.

Just what a cornered dog or mike tyson(ear biting) would do.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
Is it just me or are there two "butts" fighting over some smelly stuff?

Romney is a crook, and Obama is a liar. Can't tell whose worse, the crook or liar.

Everyone lies, but then again, everybody isn't a crook.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

Alright I'm sure I don't you said nothing to 'educate' anybody and YOU know absolutely nothing not only about Ron Paul but politics in general. K buddy? Have a nice night.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Keep thinking that, I'm just happy your corpse king will never get into office. Keep dreaming.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
well the other corpse king is getting into office they are both clones from the same spidergoat. both arguments are kind of retarded. the lesser of two evils? how about someone who will give us restlts? no they had dooshbag debate dooshbag at the dooshbag debate

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjamikec

personally i vote for the best person for the job

your ignorance and your "restricted" way of voting, will only effect you!

BTW- dont pretend that you just had a wake up call

closet racists and their BS runs deep.....saying you only vote white, and disregard the politics...just goes to show what obama has had to put up with.....

isnt he american...isnt that enough?

peace....and go play in the street

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

me i hate both romney and obama equally. the difference is only skin deep

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join