It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity finds an interesting tiny-sized structure.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Err, ahh....

You definitely appear to be someone who really likes to take the mickey out of other seriou s members. Z, I have to say your post is very interesting. I agree with you that what has been said about image manipulation is a waste of space and is really irrelevant and any discussion about the same should be confined to a seperate thread. There is only one image available that I know of that really gives us some idea of what these very tiny people look like and I posted an example earlier in the thread. I estimate the tiny people stand no more than 1.6mm tall and most of their structures are 3 to 5mm in height, although some structures have greater height. Do I think the tiny people have travelled away from Mars? This is good question and its a valid possibility. I believe in ancient times the mature martians were forced into a situation where they had to leave their planet for the nearest available place of refuge which was this planet or 'our' Moon. The reason for a mass exodus may have have been due to an impending catastrophe and it is quite possible that the tiny people could have hitched a lift onboard any of the spacecraft. From some of the images I have examined of the lunar surface and Mars it is possible that they are technically advanced but I do not think they pose any threat to people on Earth and if found they should not be captured or exploited in any way. As to their size, what interests me is whether they evolved naturally or is their size the result of a genetic experiment that went terribly wrong. I believe they have the right to exist in the universe just as we have the right. Could this happen in our lifetime? If everything goes according to plan with Curiosity and NASA do not cover anything up I think what will be found on this mission will be of great interest. The Phoenix images shown below are sectional views of the 20mm plate at the front of the excavation scoop which was shown earlier in the thread. I know some members are going to be highly critical about these images but I am prepared for that. In my estimation, what the images show is not dirt or soil, but the debris of tiny structures and tiny beings that were scooped up from the excavation trench. On the left-hand section of the plate, besides the many faces which can be seen all along the plate, there are what I believe to be two complete tiny figures. In the right-hand section there is the profile of what could be the face of a gorilla which could be a statue that was scooped up with the debris. Take note that some of the tiny heads appear to have an unusual cranial protrusion. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree. The original does gives the viewer the impression that they are natural formations but we now know from viewing the enhanced images the landscape formations would appear to be constructed to an intelligent design. Let's assume that beings of an alien race or from Mars colonised the Moon. Is it possible that over time these beings could have designed and terraformed the landscape to appear as being natural when viewed from space or this planet? The enhancement of the original image shows that what the 'natural formations' really are can only be realized when viewed close up. www.abovetopsecret.com...

To the debunkers posting here and they know who they are, wouldn't be prepared to accept the real truth of what's on the Moon or Mars even if it was handed to them on a plate. Therefore, I see no point in continuing this thread as the debunkers appear to be having some fun and that's not the idea of a forum. The research I have been engaged upon has revealed the existence of very tiny people living on Mars. I have also tried to show that there are many structures on the floor of Copernicus crater but I have been accused of manipulating the images to the extent of 'butchering' them. What none of you seem to realize is that the enhancement process is an importamt part of the exploratory process. Here's something for you to chew on that probably none of you know and that is the descendants of the mature people from Mars as well as living on the Moon are living on Antarctica and have been for thousands of years. This, coupled with undeniable photographic evidence is something for another thread. The camera doesn't lie but some posting in this thread seem to think it does. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Reply to arianna about the Moon and miniature civilizations. Colonized by the tiny Martians no doubt.
edit on 19-10-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by arianna
Personally, I don't think there are but I do think there is the possibility that mature-sized beings are in residence there.

What does "mature-sized" means?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna

Have I stated that there are tiny-sized civilizations on the moon?

Yes. All throughout your Copernicus crater thread.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

yes, this has been going on for a long time...and very circularly. yes, this has been going on for a long time...and very circularly. I am "Z" and I take the mickey out. I have really nothing left to add but I do want to hear more about the tiny people. ...my 11 year old is looking for a cool science fair project and I think this would be a fantastic subject.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by arianna

Have I stated that there are tiny-sized civilizations on the moon?

Yes. All throughout your Copernicus crater thread.
I think the moon people were normal sized but related to the tiny martians. they just happen to have the same facial house designs.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Ha ha, the tiny people would make a good science project but this is what I want to hear more about.

Here's something for you to chew on that probably none of you know and that is the descendants of the mature people from Mars as well as living on the Moon are living on Antarctica and have been for thousands of years

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Have we stopped calling the rock a tower yet, or do I need to come back to this thread in 2015?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This may sound crazy, but I really believe Arianna.

I have had personal encounters with these tiny, orderly beings and witnessed their breathtaking architectural prowess.

They're called ants. I can't convince you they exist except by showing photos, which you will probably say are photoshohpped, so I won't bother. Just take take my word on it. They are real and they have an agenda. Our government has known about them for decades.

edit on 20-10-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Personally, I don't think there are but I do think there is the possibility that mature-sized beings are in residence there.

What does "mature-sized" means?

Between 140 and 150cm in height.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
The more I look at it, the more I think you're right. There's definitely a tower in there.

I can't shake the feeling that there's more to these pictures that NASA isn't telling us...

Just Awesome!

I needed that, this Morning...........

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Getting back to the topic in the original discussion, here is a greyscale version of the 'tower' and other objects on the surrounding terrain. I have to admit that the tower shape does seem to blend in with large area behind it which does tend to create an illusion. I have placed two white dots close to the right of the tower. The relevant question relating to the tower is whether the distance in between the two white dots is on the horizontal plane or the vertical plane. Unfortunately, without an image from the other camera eye to produce an anaglyph I am unable to determine exactly if the tower shape is part of the terrain or a stand-alone feature.

What is not an illusion are all the other recognizable objects on the surface. I have placed a red dot above or below some of these features and to me many of these shapes appear as being very tiny structures with some of them displaying definite geometrical form.

Larger view:

i985.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

Our government has known about them for decades.

Got any more on that?

Also, bees?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
This image is the same view as the image shown above only it is the downloaded 'original'.

In relation to the tower-shaped object, is the distance between the two white dots in the vertical or horizontal plane?

I have also marked many of the other surface features with a small red dot. Notice that many of them appear as lego-type blocks. I notice there are also some of these shapes showing in the soil sample recently picked up by the scoop.

The geometrical block-type features can be observed better in the larger image.

Larger view:

i985.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Ha ha, the tiny people would make a good science project but this is what I want to hear more about.

Here's something for you to chew on that probably none of you know and that is the descendants of the mature people from Mars as well as living on the Moon are living on Antarctica and have been for thousands of years

welll...I relate more to the immature people of Earth.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
All you need to do is look at the OP's post history to see how this will go. No one will be able to convince him he's wrong so save your breath. When the next post of his, claiming a rock is a miniature superstructure comes along just ignore it. If someone is that deeply paranoid, it's impossible to change their view, no matter how cogent and logical your argument. Medical fact.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subterranean13
All you need to do is look at the OP's post history to see how this will go. No one will be able to convince him he's wrong so save your breath. When the next post of his, claiming a rock is a miniature superstructure comes along just ignore it. If someone is that deeply paranoid, it's impossible to change their view, no matter how cogent and logical your argument. Medical fact.

Ah Subterranean, but what will you say if at sometime in the future NASA, JPL, ESA or any other scientific institution substantiate my claims? Who is to say they will not?

I may possibly be completely incorrect about the tiny-sized beings and the very tiny structures on Mars but my research of the available visual evidence outweighs the negative aspect.

These structures seem to have a lego-type appearance, as can be seen in the image posted above, and these type of geometrical shapes can be also seen at many other locations if you would care to search the images for them. I will post an image of the material in the scoop so that members can see for themselves some examples of the tiny structures.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Here is the image of the soil sample scooped up during sol 074.

The first image is a zoomed in view of the sample. In the second image I have circled some of the features that I referred to in the above text.

I will you to judge whether or not these unusual shapes and features are a figment of my imagination.

Two larger direct views - 800 pixels and 1000 pixels wide.

i985.photobucket.com...

i985.photobucket.com...

Image credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech?MSSS (Malin)
edit on 23-10-2012 by arianna because: text edit

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I will you to judge whether or not these unusual shapes and features are a figment of my imagination.

They are figments of your imagination.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Wow either they have some very intelligent ants or someone likes making sandcastles. Is rover bored and now making sandcastles on it's downtime???

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna

I do not rely on imagination when examining images but rely on years of previous visual knowledge and experience.

Doesn’t anyone with a pair of eyes acquire “years of visual knowledge and experience? What kind of credentials are those that qualify you to interpret these rocks as artificially constructed structures by tiny beings? Oh – and I, personally, think that yes indeed – you are relying on your imagination –and not much else.

You still haven't explained what proof you would like me to provide…

ANY proof would be good. ANY photogrammetric analysis. ANY corroborative comparison by ANY planetary geologists.

…as the air pressure and oxygen level decreases any living inteligent species would tend to get smaller and smaller over time

Got any documentation or links or ANYTHING to back this claim up?

As far as proof goes, are you expecting me to provide visual evidence of tiny beings that are less than 2mm in height?

Yes. Because that is what you are claiming is the case here.

Please give me a little time and I will accomodate your request. […sharing with us how these are not just rocks, and instead are unnatural?]

No you won’t. You can’t. Take all the time you need. We’ll never see it. You can’t produce it. Unless of course, we are to “imagine” such things along with you. But that is not even slightly resembling evidence. The only thing that proves is that you possess “an imagination”. As in figments of your imagination. No towers, no little structures. No little tiny people. Except those in your imagination.

…there are rocks on the terrain and many other interesting objects that cannot be explained away as being natural.

Sure they can. Everything in the image can easily, most logically, and quite convincingly be explained as entirely natural.

Maybe after viewing the image below some members may be of a different opinion about what's really on the surface of Mars.

Nope. Nearly everyone here has the exact same opinion we’ve had from the outset: Rocks. No tiny artificial structures, no tiny people.

[Why are you always so sure about what you say?] In short ArMaP, academic qualifications and experience.

Would you mind sharing your “academic qualifications” with us? What University? What terminal degree? Dissertation? Year of completion? Post-graduate area of specialization? No need to expound about your “years of visual knowledge and experience” – we already concede those.

I will post an image with explanation later when I have more time.

Again with the stalling. Why not now? And please not just another grainy picture of some rocks – some actual irrefutable artificial construct would go a long way. Thanks.

That's it?! Oh. Ok. Thanks. Just what was expected… *sigh*

Of course, I could be completely incorrect but from viewing and researching the images from Curiosity I do not think that is a possibility.

What kind of “academically qualified” observer with “years of visual experience” can claim that it is not possible that any explanation but their own is possible?

…to me many of these shapes appear as being very tiny structures with some of them displaying definite geometrical form.

And to you alone. Nope, sorry. You’ve just tossed up a bunch of red dots splattered across an image of a normal, geologic (not geometrical) landscape.

I may possibly be completely incorrect about the tiny-sized beings and the very tiny structures on Mars but my research of the available visual evidence outweighs the negative aspect.

You were right the first time: you are completely and utterly incorrect. And so far NONE of your “research” has put even the slightest dent in the negative (null) aspect. You’ve presented NO compelling visual evidence.

You Will!?!? Finally! Ok, consider it done. They are, and continue to be, a figment of your childish imagination and nothing more. Thanks for giving us the opportunity and privilege to judge this to be so. That was quite honorable of you. I didn’t think you could do it. Good job.

Wow.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join