It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity finds an interesting tiny-sized structure.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
I would think 2-mm tall beings would have a difficult time getting around with all of these "boulders" in the way that are two or three times bigger than those tiny beings:

edit on 10/16/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

That's actually their feces. There must be many of them, indeed.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You must have been hiding under a rock, you didn't know this is where they get cat litter !?

In fact, cats are from Mars, anyone knows that! They brought their 'litter' with them.

A cat naturally hovers on Mars, it's just that gravity on Earth is too strong. That's why they'll never take a cat to Mars, or the Truth comes out. Mark my words!

edit on 17-10-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: kitties

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by arianna

many shapes in the views in this particular area that show signs of not being natural formations

Do you mind sharing with us how these are not just rocks, and instead are unnatural?

Here is a cropped view of an image from sol66 that contains many surface features. Yes, there are rocks on the terrain and many other interesting objects that cannot be explained away as being natural.

Have a very close look at both images provided (550 & 800 pixels wide). See if you notice anything artificial. I will provide images of what I can observe in the image later.

The crop was taken from image #0066MR0293056000E1.

Larger view:

i985.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Wait.

We are talking about the first picture, not another picture.

Please explain why the first picture is not just rocks? That is the task at hand for you.

I'll be honest with you, I'm not sure you are completely capable of handling the task. So, you need to find out for yourself why you think the first pic does not only and entirely contain ordinary Martian rock?

You may want to go to the doctor and ask if it could be your eyes? Or something else?

Or maybe you have already done that? In that case, maybe you already know for yourself what the problem could be. Otherwise, I think it's time to find out, for your own sake.

edit on 17-10-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ScientificUAPer

Yes, you are quite correct, at the moment we are talking about another view but I shall return to discuss the tower anomaly in the original view when I have had time to evaluate some new material.

Don't you think you are jumping the gun a bit? I have yet to post a view showing what I can observe in the new image.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna

SO the little wigs from coorporate are coming down today.....If you want the little boy office, then put your little boy pants on and think little......

Sorry the KFC commercial is the only thing that popped into my head here......

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It's a small grave with a tomb stone. RIP little Martian.
edit on 17/10/2012 by WideOpenSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'm just curious, why does my name lead you to think that?

And why are you asking about that?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

As you are so concerned about my well-being, have you not taken time to consider the terrible stress and predicament that is currently facing the tiny beings on Mars or don't you care?
reply to post by arianna

By stress do you mean?

An occasional 2,000 millirads per day of radiation from solar proton events as recorded by Mars Odyssey.
source: www.universetoday.com...

Roughly, a dose of 500 rads or more will kill a human in two to three hours, and a smaller dose could cause acute radiation sickness.
source: www.universetoday.com...

missions-to-mars/

Stress from absence of light at night? The Curiosity rover can operate at night as well as it does in day and even in the winter when other rovers must conserve energy. Where are the city lights at night?

Curiosity Rover

It can work day and night
it can work in winter
it can heat the parts continuously
it is (battery) smaller than the cumbersome solar panels

source: www.about-robots.com...

Stress of not producing a heat signature?

Mars weather from Curiosity. Oct 14, 2012

Mars Weather

Sol 68 (Oct 14, 2012): Sunny, high -1C/30F, low -68C/-90F, pressure -- at -0 hPa, wind E at 7.2kmh/4.5mph, daylight

6am-5pm

This is near the Martian equator and is nearly 100 below during the night lately.

Stress of building from stone with no signs of construction going on nor any architectural details of said object, ie. windows, doors,pathways, vehicles, or signs of life. If you proclaim dust covers past tracks then where are the fresh tracks?

Stress of starving since no rover has found evidence of vegetation matter or as of yet or any abundance of carbon in samples.

Stress from absence of radio, light waves, and infrared waves from an advance miniature civilization.

Stress from lack of curiosity about the cumbersome giant machine slowly crossing the cold , dry environment.

I'm curious. What do you think their stress is about?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
No offense but that is a ROCK not a structure.

There is nothing in those pics that looks like a structure whatsoever.

Im a huge Mars fan but this whole Curiosity thing has turned everyone into some Mars anomaly expert and everyone thinks they found something of importance.

You want an interesting Mars pic well here you go.
Bottom left.....why didn't this picture ever get attention?!

Sorry I dont see anything but rocks in your pics.

Ya, i've seen that picture at Skipper's site and other sites and videos. It is a very popular skeleton head. Almost as good as the robot skeleton on the moon :
______beforeitsnews/ckfinder/userfiles/0000000000005477/images/robothead2.jpg

And you mix that with Donald Shrum's "Aliens In the Forest" testimony,were he is caught in a tree by fire -fume flaming robots, were the fumes come out of their mouths, you have some interesting viewing and listening. Which you can find on youtube. I can't stress looking up info on this.

But you "go" link is great and an authentic photo anomaly of the first kind.. And I agree, why isn't this stuff in every front page of every newspaper across the country.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Please stop using the word 'anomaly' about rocks and shadows, it sounds very silly.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by arianna
reply to post by ScientificUAPer

I notice your username is 'ScientificUAPer'.

I have to ask if you are connected to the Arizona State Uni? If so, which faculty are you attached to?

If it was Arizona State University, it would be ASU, not UA (which would be University of Arizona, their rival)).

There are far too many groups that could be associated with UA to list here.

Back on topic, I think we're just looking at a rock, not a structure. nothing posted here proves otherwise. No miniature structures, or mini malls or mini apartments. Just a rock.
edit on 17-10-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
No offense but that is a ROCK not a structure.

There is nothing in those pics that looks like a structure whatsoever.

Im a huge Mars fan but this whole Curiosity thing has turned everyone into some Mars anomaly expert and everyone thinks they found something of importance.

You want an interesting Mars pic well here you go.
Bottom left.....why didn't this picture ever get attention?!

Sorry I dont see anything but rocks in your pics.

Oh man! That picture is great. I can see all kinds of things in there. A couple of frogs or cute lizards just above the shadows in the bottom right, And there's a bear sitting down, staring across the vista at a broken, round barrel/keg of Jack Daniels!

Uncanny!

edit on 17-10-2012 by windword because: To add the picture, sorry it took so long!

edit on 17-10-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScientificUAPer

Don't you think you are jumping the gun a bit? I have yet to post a view showing what I can observe in the new image.

You think I'm jumping the gun?

Arianna, please, have you ever been diagnosed with a personality disorder?

What personality disorder?

As you are so concerned about my well-being, have you not taken time to consider the terrible stress and predicament that is currently facing the tiny beings on Mars or don't you care?

You slipped up badly there arianna. Can't say it's been that much fun though.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jamdan

What slip up BTW?

Maybe after viewing the image below some members may be of a different opinion about what's really on the surface of Mars.

The image is a very close sectional view of the image shown above.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Your performance swung from HAL9000 to C3-PO. You jumped the shark.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join