It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Comes Clean: No Protest Outside Libya Consulate

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I've never been a big Kucinich fan but he just railed them in the hearing and continues to rail them

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by supermarket2012

It amazes me that the Christian right are actually voting for a non christian to go to the white house.

Gogo a Mormon style Christian is really considered a better choice than a Marxist one in the eyes of many.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

..people are deciding to not tow the party line. Following their hearts instead.

A refreshing change.

Thanks for bringing me back to the gravity of the situation, those four people that died will not get to appreciate this testimony today.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

If Romney Wins the Presidency, would he pull a Ford, and Pardon ALL these criminals ?

Good question. Since the CFR is still in control we can expect things to continue mostly the same way, except that the private sector will be a bit stronger.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

I'm not sure what is going on here, but I do know this – Obama's administration failed from the beginning to have any understanding of the middle east and the parties involved, and that fiasco began with Obama's speech in Cairo in 2009.

Maybe, but it could simply be that it was planned to be that kind of chaos. Remember the Illuminati motto is Order out of chaos and they operate through the Hegelian dialectic of left/right paradigm with "managed conflict" as a way to produce change. And we know that Obama and his team are Marxists who desire to "fundamentally transform America" into the Marxist Utopia they have long wanted.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Destinyone

Jay Carney still a no-show for WH press conference...wonder what stalled that spin-o-rama show...

Probably having a 'strategy session'.

That must be a hard task today.... trying to figure out how to deal with this 'bump in the road'.

Toad Boy is Obama's second Press Secretary...might be a good day for Jay to resign...if he ever wants a Washington career again....he can pull a Robert Gibbs, and bail the sinking ship now...

Des

edit on 10-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

LOL "mormon style christian"

You mean a Mormon. No I am afraid they are both equally bad (not that Mormons are bad just Romney is , and I think it's funny to watch the Christiians force themselves to believe Mormons are Christians so they can be ok with voting Romney in).

YET ANOTHER SOURCE FOR ANOTHER DENIER
Well you aren't so much a denier as a spin artist.. "Mormon style Christian" I am still laughing. Is that like Carribean style chicken?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

The internet, like these churches are trolling with their official websites and not saying this thing everywhere else. So, two years, I just happen to post in the thread with the guy who went around trying to convert Mormons to Christianity, or was it you were reassuring them that they were Christians? Are you Mitt Romney? Why does none of what you said there make sense?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

The internet, like these churches are trolling with their official websites and not saying this thing everywhere else. So, two years, I just happen to post in the thread with the guy who went around trying to convert Mormons to Christianity, or was it you were reassuring them that they were Christians? Are you Mitt Romney? Why does none of what you said there make sense?

Sorry, but I think your train of thought is off.
I am not following your statement.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Give it up ! and stop baiting and trolling off topic. Start your own thread to express your personal opinion on Mormonism.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I might, but I am not trolling. We were having a genuine argument. Why isn't he called out as trolling. I am the one that is backing up my claim with sources.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

reply to post by jibeho

I might, but I am not trolling. We were having a genuine argument. Why isn't he called out as trolling. I am the one that is backing up my claim with sources.

GO START YOUR OWN THREAD IN THE RELIGION FORUM....HINT...HINT....BIG HINT....

Be a leader...drag all the other off-topic posters with you to carry on in the proper forum.

Des

edit on 10-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

reply to post by jibeho

Because I am not arguing for argument sakes, nor am I calling other religions false or cult or not this or not that.
You are going to opposing groups to get your info, without getting info from the source as well.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Hey look, you got a star for not understanding something simple and then stating that you didn't understand. I am done arguing, I am simply saying Mormons are not Christians you will not find one Christian church to agree and you shouldn't deny the truth so you feel ok about voting for Romney. It's ok that he is not Christian and I am proud that the GOP is finally supporting non Christian candidates. Maybe next time you guys will support a Muslim that's not in the closet, amirite guys?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Its and off topic argument and your personal argument contradicts directly with the LDS. I sourced them earlier. Give it and start one of your own threads on the topic. It is completely irrelevant to what is currently playing out live.

www.theblaze.com...

Maybe you should pay attention to this

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

You can't get the info from the source because as everyone knows Mormons have been trying to break into mainstream religion for a number of reasons and claiming to be Christian is part of that tactic. I believe it was someone else that called them a cult, but I might have for a hoot. All of these "opposing sources" seem to agree. Now why would they do that? Oh because fundamentally Mormons beliefs are at odds with Christianities CORE belief. I don't have to have Mormons tell me that they are Christian you can compare their beliefs and see for yourself.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Of course it does, because the LDS has an agenda. The LDS beliefs contradicts Christian beliefs and that's what you can't grasp. I am out. Do some research.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Hey look, you got a star for not understanding something simple and then stating that you didn't understand.

What are you talking about. I think you have lost your train of thought mid way. Again, I would love to chat with you on this. But, I will not sit by while false info is stated.

I am done arguing, I am simply saying Mormons are not Christians you will not find one Christian church to agree

If the other Christian Based Churches agreed, then why be a different Church?
Maybe research what the actual Catholic Church's views are on Protestants. Not some spin off website with "catholic" in the URL.

and you shouldn't deny the truth so you feel ok about voting for Romney.

I don't need THIS to make me comfortable to vote for Romney. The idea that 0bama is the other choice makes the decision easy enough on its own.

It's ok that he is not Christian and I am proud that the GOP is finally supporting non Christian candidates.

AGAIN, religion is not a big deal for most, like skin color is not a big deal either.

Maybe next time you guys will support a Muslim that's not in the closet, amirite guys?

His little to do with Him being of the Islamic faith. His character and actions are enough.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

THis time stay out like you promised to do earlier.

Now on to the real business at hand. They are currently listing all Americans who have died at the hands of Terrorists. Pay attention. There will be a quiz later.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
To everyone else and the OP I apologize for taking the thread off topic. I only replied in kind.

I am not really shocked by any of what's going on though. Everyone knew that it was a pre planned attack and had nothing to do with the youtube video. It will likely

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join