It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Comes Clean: No Protest Outside Libya Consulate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

Yeah, just like the Bush administration right?
Fantasy land is full of Neocons this time of year.

I am out guys, have fun patting each other on the back, I can't handle the absurdity any longer.
edit on 10-10-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by supermarket2012

What does Romney being a Mormon have to do with this story and thread.....

Des

Because it is the Alinsky model of debate that must be followed.
All they have left.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by macman

LOL..
He is a Mormon. You think Mormon's are Christians?
Mormon's are no more Christian than Jews or Muslims.

Yes, yes they are.
You really need some education on this.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

It didn't have anything to do with it, and it would have died if he didn't bring up that one facet of that posters post rather than ignoring everything else he said.

Then while briefly on that subject I pointed out that he is not a Christian as he is a Mormon which are 100 percent not Christians.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Rats and the sinking ship come to mind.....

Des

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

LOL no no they are not.

I knew it, Republicans ARE in fact deluding themselves into believing Mormon's are Christians to justify voting for Romney. We were just talking about it in another thread. Sorry guys, Mormon's are not in any way shape or form Christians.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

It didn't have anything to do with it, and it would have died if he didn't bring up that one facet of that posters post rather than ignoring everything else he said.

Then while briefly on that subject I pointed out that he is not a Christian as he is a Mormon which are 100 percent not Christians.

That was your statement in retort.
And yes, the LDS faith is based solely around Christianity.
Again, you really need to become educated on this, as you look foolish enough as is.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

LOL no no they are not.

I knew it, Republicans ARE in fact deluding themselves into believing Mormon's are Christians to justify voting for Romney. We were just talking about it in another thread. Sorry guys, Mormon's are not in any way shape or form Christians.

Nope, as I am not a republican. Nice try though.
It is nice that your reality is based on your ignorant view of the LDS faith.
And, I don't need a religious aspect to drive my voting.

edit on 10-10-2012 by macman because: (no reason given)

link   

Mormons follow Christ the best that they know how. Following Christ = Christian. The other Main Stream Christian churches say Mormons aren't Christian. But they follow Christ as best they understand to so that make them Christ-ians. South Park Mormon Episode I liked this episode but the Mormon-story-telling song they did got stuck in my head for days ...

link   
THIS from an Hour ago:

Libya Fibya - Hillary's War Against Obama Treachery And Boobery

Source:
www.hillaryis44.org...

LIBYA-FIBYA...gotta love that one...
Betting says Hillary is going to throw Barack under the bus on Benghazi-Gate!

I wonder why Barack just called an emergency meeting with Hillary at the White House today?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
What we are seeing is the realization that Obama will lose the election and in the next few years people are going to jail over their complicit corruption. Panic is rampant.

I believe that is what should happen, but won't hold my breath.

Off topic:

LOL.. He is a Mormon. You think Mormon's are Christians? Mormon's are no more Christian than Jews or Muslims.

Mormons celebrate the Eurcharist. They believe in Jesus. They are a different type of Christian.

Mormon/Christians

To the poster that said they can't believe that we are this close to electing a cult member as POTUS....
There have been plenty of cult members elected POTUS,
JFK was one.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Mormons follow Christ the best that they know how. Following Christ = Christian. The other Main Stream Christian churches say Mormons aren't Christian. But they follow Christ as best they understand to so that make them Christ-ians. South Park Mormon Episode I liked this episode but the Mormon-story-telling song they did got stuck in my head for days ...

But wait, don't the other Christian Based Religions basically state all others are false as well??? Geez, imagine that.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Based around Jesus, so are crazy cults where the leader thinks he is Jesus incarnate. They are not Christians, they are not considered Christians by other Christians. They follow their own book that is not the bible. They use the Book of Mormon and the Doctrine and Covenants.

They had a modern day prophet. I have a good friend that is a Mormon and they are not Christians. Don't let the title or where it derived from fool you. Mormonism is completely different from Christians.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Rats and the sinking ship come to mind.....

Des

apparently there were repeatedly cables sent with his request and concerns on the situation and requesting more people........

apparently 60 days before there was a breech, shes mainting they had enough people that was allotted at the time and denied his request for more people ...........EVEN THO the number of security people they had couldnt not PREVENT the situations that happened before the sept 11 murders.....

Unbelieveable

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

reply to post by jibeho

Please prove that they used soviet era RPGs and mortars?
Please prove that America couldn't give foreign made weapons to Libyans so that they aren't traced back to the US. Also tell me why one EARTH you would think that the Russians would support Libyan rebels? (they wouldn't)

Read THIS
and THIS

ALSO please tell me that you don't think we have filled the mid east with weapons in the past that are still in use today. ALSO tell me that you don't think that the weapons Romney wants to give to Syria could or would be used against Americans after they are done in Syria. You can argue this, but you will always lose. We were giving the Pakistanis weapons and aid which they were funneling to the Taliban who were using them against us directly. Those weapons of course also went to al qeada who WERE the rebels in Libya! So yes we gave the rebels weapons and it was against Russia's interest to do so as the were more supportive of Ghadaffi's regime.

Great articles! Already read them and they implicate Saudi Arabia and Qatar as weapons suppliers to the Libyan rebels. Don't forget Egypt.

Do you realize how many Soviet era (not Russian era) weapons (RPG-7s) are in existence around the world? The mortars used were 82mm Soviet era mortars. FACT! These are the most widely used mortars in the realm of insurgents.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Lt. Col Andrew Wood testifying now.....this is gonna break Obama's back...this will be something he can't spin and control. I can't wait to post the video of his testimony. God I hope he tells the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

FOX covering live.....

Des

edit on 10-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Doesn't matter. If you want to deny that the US gave them weapons go ahead all you want (it only makes Obama look better), but they did in fact give them weapons as well has help them with bombing runs via the UN.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Here while you feel so imaginitive imagine on this:

"Is Mormonism Christian?" The answer is simple. No. Mormonism is not Christian.

The reason Mormonism is not Christian is because it denies one or more of the essential doctrines of Christianity. Here is a basic list.

There is only one God in all existence (Exodus 20:1-4; Isaiah 43:10; 44:6,8; 45:5).
Jesus is divine (John 1:1;14; 8:24; Col. 2:9)
Forgiveness of sins is by grace alone without works (Eph. 2:8-9; Rom. 3:28; 4:1-5)
Jesus rose from the dead physically (John 2:19-21; Luke 24:39)
The gospel is the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus (1 Cor. 15:1-4)

Mormonism denies that there is only one God in all existence and also denies the forgiveness of sins alone in Christ alone.

and you can click the link and learn why.

READ

So will you admit that you are wrong? Probably not because you guys never do. Christians do not consider Mormons Christian and Mormons do not consider themselves Christian.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Go to religion forum please. Stop derailing this thread.....

Des

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Again, you have little to no understanding of the LDS faith.
Your lop sided statements show this.
If, you wish to gain insight into it, I would gladly chat with you anytime.
But, you are wrong in half of your statements and all of your conclusions.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join