It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marvin Gaye Album Cover predicts future?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
There is a simple explanation for all of this. Its the exact same thing George Lucas did, and readily admits to, with Star Wars. They base their productions on things that are already ingrained in our cultures, that way people identify with it, either consciously or subconsciously, and it becomes more accessible to the masses..

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville

And people wonder why conspiracy theorists are mocked in the general public eye.

Show me an album cover from the 1980's where the WTC specifically is being blown up? Show me an album cover from the 1980's where there is a specific image relating to Hurricane Katrina? Show me an album cover from the 1980's that relates to anything specific that has happened and i'll be inclined to believe there is some truth in it.

You asked for it.

Everything above is between 1970-2000
I then suggest you watch this series, that shows how Hollywood is connected to 9/11

edit on 9-10-2012 by waltdisney because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I think art and music has a lot of prophetic messages...

I'm not so sure the artist intentionally or consciously does it, though...

Rather, the collective unconscious uses these people to speak...it's very subtle, because it's no specific person doing it...it's sort of everywhere...thus most people can't see it, and it's rejected offhand. This is because it sounds 'silly' to suggest that some musician is communicating this information...but again, I don't think it's conscious...at least usually

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by Liamoville

Show me an album cover from the 1980's that relates to anything specific that has happened and i'll be inclined to believe there is some truth in it.

I'm not sure, it may be just me but.....I don't know if anyone really cares one way or the other what you DO or DO NOT believe.

It isn't mine or anyone elses job to "Show You" anything.
You need to show YOURSELF!
If you are comfortable with what you think you know then take it from me, you are better off there.
Don't go probing around asking questions that you don't want the answers to.
I wish I could go back to where you are now.
You are luckier than you realize.

Just stay where you are.
You'll be better off.

Again, you're not really helping yourself. There is a difference between a conspiracy theorist and your typical tin foil hat internet crack pot.

I believe in plenty of conspiracy theories. I've even researched a lot of stuff with MJ and his death etc etc.

Again, my point was that in this album cover there is nothing specific shown relating to anything that has happened. All of it is very vague and generic.

Also, as you asked. People like to see things despite what you might think. There is a doomsday culture that has been grained in us for a few years now where everyone looks to see the worst in every situation. We've seen this thousands of times on this website. People love to look for things that aren't there.

Waltdisney has shown me exactly what i asked for. Some covers relating to specific events. Now my question.... Why put these messages on obscure album covers, most of which look like a badly done job in Photoshop (granted they're from the 80/90's) and most of the artists we've never heard of?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Now my question.... Why put these messages on obscure album covers, most of which look like a badly done job in Photoshop (granted they're from the 80/90's) and most of the artists we've never heard of?

I'm sure you've heard of Jay-Z, Madonna, P Diddy even the Simpsons.

^^This music video is called No Time, filmed entirely INSIDE the World Trade Center. (Puff Daddy)

9/11

^ Music video filmed on Top of WTC

9/11 (1997 episode)

Seriously, watch the video i posted above- there are MANY weird scenes involving the World Trade Center before 2001.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by waltdisney

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, very strange. But can you tell me what the Madonna pic is depicting?
Also where is the 9/11 clock from?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mickles

Here are more pictures from that Madonna music video

^^^

There is no point to show the towers in the video. Yet look how the film director included them. Most people wont even notice

The 9/11 clock reference is from Madonna's older video "Ray of Light" 1998. Check out these screen shots from THAT video:

^^ This is the scene directly before cutting to the 9/11 clock. Not only is it a Boeing 747 reference...notice the American Airline colors?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I get some of those pics but others are a bit far fetched. That's like shooting a music video in egypt and not showing pyramids.

It's NYC I mean cmon, the twin towers were important to the city. Aside from the empire state building, the WTC was well known to be a NYC landmark so it would naturally be shown in videos to portray where they are. Besides, they were HUGE so it kind of hard not to see them when you are taking a shot of the city from a distance.

Lets shoot a video in Las Vegas and not show the strip, or maybe shoot a video in st louis and not show the arch. It's a way to identify what city they are in.

Now "some" of the pics are a bit creepy but most are just discrediting the very few that actually hold weight.

edit on 9-10-2012 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Damn that's pretty freaky
Now i'm hungry for some more, feed me Waltdisney.lol Seen the Simpsons reference before and the band playing on top of WTC is Limpbizkit

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mickles

Now i'm hungry for some more, feed me Waltdisney.lol

Trust me man, i want to feed the whole world.

I created this entire series and still working on it. Me. No one else, so a lot of my best material is in these movies. There is a bonus scene at the end of each part.

Hollywood movies, music videos, commercials etc.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by waltdisney

Originally posted by Mickles

Now i'm hungry for some more, feed me Waltdisney.lol

Trust me man, i want to feed the whole world.

I created this entire series and still working on it. Me. No one else, so a lot of my best material is in these movies. There is a bonus scene at the end of each part.

Hollywood movies, music videos, commercials etc.

Gonna come back to this thread to watch those videos, don't have time right now gotta go back to work, thanks again man

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

Waltdisney has shown me exactly what i asked for. Some covers relating to specific events. Now my question.... Why put these messages on obscure album covers, most of which look like a badly done job in Photoshop (granted they're from the 80/90's) and most of the artists we've never heard of?

He has done so graciously and I thank him for it.
I am not one who is ever going to hold anyones hand and lead them down the rabbit hole.
I could answer your question,....as Waltdisney has, and it would do NOTHING but spawn ten more questions each of which you would want answered to your satisfaction and each of which are going to spawn ten more questions.

Forgive me, but I have done this sooo many times I've lost interest.

I'll answer your question this once.

Why put these messages on obscure album covers, most of which look like a badly done job in Photoshop (granted they're from the 80/90's) and most of the artists we've never heard of?

#1.

If you've honestly never heard of Marvin Gaye, Madonna,Michael Jackson,Brittney Spears,Mariah Carey, J "Z", Beyonce, P Didddy, or any of the the scores of other artists out there who use and have used such imagery then
there is no point in going any further.

#2.

The goal is to get these archtypical symbols into our subconscious as well as provide us a means of disclosure.
These sick FCKS do abide by some very simple rules. They are not allowed to violate our freewill. They get around this by pretty much spelling out for us what they intend to do and by our silence, we give them our permission, thusly, they are not in violation of our freewill.

To come outright and hold a press conference and tell us what they are up to also violates our freewill.
Our free will to "Not Know".
There are those who do not wish to know such things and wish to live a life in denial and ignorance. This is OK and there is nothing inherently "wrong" with this. We are all here to grow and we are not all going to grow at the same rate. Everyone has the right to free will. By refusing to see what is right in front of you, you are exercising your freewill BY relinquishing your freewill to these sick FCKS!

You say nothing, you must be OK with it is the mentality, and you know what?
They're right!
If people are too stupid to see what is "hidden in plain sight" as they are so fond of doing, then they need to be enslaved! They deserve it! When people DECIDE to acknowlege the giant pink elephant in the room, and deal with it the way it needs to be dealt with, then it will all go away.

Until then, this is what we have.

done.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The 9/11 comments are a perfect example of seeing what you want, its always easier to find a connection after an event. Going back to the album cover, the images are all really generic and typical of what you would expect if you were drawing this kind of scenario. I cant see any one thing that really stands out as an obvious prediction. If i draw a picture of say, any given celebritys name on a gravestone, EVENTUALY they will die and you could look back and go " see, he knew!" doesnt make it a prediction....

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Really?
The first cover is from 2005.

The second shows an abandoned NY being reclaimed by nature not explosions.

The Coup album cover supposedly had been the twin towers blowing up set for release in early September. I would suspect the claim of it having been ready before 9/11 to be nothing more than a publicity stunt.

As someone already pointed out, most of the the others are shots of NY so they would naturally be in the shots.
edit on 9-10-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I always thought this album cover would culminate the sum of all fears ...the unreal reality we find ourselves living in today. What is happening in Greece and Spain and the police state we live in is all over the cover like the mural in Denver Airport oh the irony

Cheney and Rummy's are subject to change with a different puppet take your pick
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 9-10-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Looking at the picture again.

1. September 11th 2001 (South Tower of WTC is blown off)
2. Hurricane Katrina 2005 (Houses are flooded, clouds above, emergency horn)
3. San Francisco Earth Quake 1989 (Whole ground is cracked)
4. Challenger Space Shuttle disaster 1986 (Rocket headed toward explosion)
5. Marshal Law
6. Protesters
7. UFO's

Could the last 3 be in our future? We're they suppose to happen already? The album is titled with a question mark, as if some of the above events are in OUR control.

The Dark Clouds are over the white clouds, showing domination. The devil also has 3/4 of the Earth while the Angel only has a tiny piece.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Just wanted to point out that Monarch programming is far more involved than what you discuss here. Frequently, MK Ultra and Monarch programming are confused.....both leading to a despicable state of things today, and as well, a reason for revenge.....but this is another thread, altogether.

This statement is not directed at you, but whomever you were exchanging comments with who was minimizing the cover, as just stuff blowing up, natural disasters, and too generalized to mean anything. Don't be so easily fooled. There is nothing "general" going on here. It's all pretty specific with current events, which have likely been played out many times in much the same way.

I find the album cover disturbingly accurate to everything going on right now, and like you, wish I didn't have to look at it as much as I wish it were not so.

Don't know if anyone else pointed out, but I find it interesting that Mr. Gaye is portrayed as both a victim of Monarch programming, as the butterfly and its position, and the duality of one entity, or at least "appearing" so, both an angel of light and of darkness, the devil and god, playing chess with himself.....

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Many won't see this, or think I am stretching it, but also,
the lightning from the cloud, a nod at HAARP, Tesla's theories, and mind control....all at the same time. Weather, energy, and mind....ionosphere, consicousness and environment, all a product of what is above it, the duality. This duality also suggests seeing one man as both evil and a savior, and literally two of him, totally opposite.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
reply to post by Screwed

I find the album cover disturbingly accurate to everything going on right now,

The problem is that it is also accurate for things that have been going on around the globe for a long time as well.

I mean floods, earthquakes have always happened.

The threat of NY being blown up and UFOs aren't new and people have been protesting and governments have been rolling out the military when they do, for centuries.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I could be wrong, of course, but I think your first two Madonna pictures with Manhattan in the background, depict the towers in two different locations on the island. Yes, I mean they are geographically in one area in one pic, and in another area of the island in the other. Which would nod to a "do-over......"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join