It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Demon Pretended to Be an Alien

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

A friend of mine once told me he had a similar experience. He said it felt like the essense of evil. Apparently, he shouted out loud, ''In the name of the Lord, be gone!!''. Apparently, it left. Guess he must have encountered a weak one!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Why would you think it was a religious demon just because it was evil? Aliens could be just as evil. The entity you speak of could of been running a test on you playing with your mind.

Without the religious part, I agree it could be called a demon just for the fact it was evil or harmful but there is no reason to believe it belongs to any religious belief. Maybe in that sense Demon and Alien are interchangeable.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by furono
Why would you think it was a religious demon just because it was evil? Aliens could be just as evil. The entity you speak of could of been running a test on you playing with your mind.

Without the religious part, I agree it could be called a demon just for the fact it was evil or harmful but there is no reason to believe it belongs to any religious belief. Maybe in that sense Demon and Alien are interchangeable.

Re-read your last sentence.

You gradually worked your way around to concluding roughly the same thing I did: that demons and aliens are the same thing, but I look at it from the standpoint that these are entities that have never had a physical body, and predate man's existence. They are "fallen angels" if you will, and knowing they are doomed to eternal punishment, simply exist to disrupt and destroy things and people while they can.

L.A. Marzulli and others believe that they are planning a great deception of mankind for their nefarious purposes.

My encounter was nothing special from their standpoint: I was just one more victim on their menu. But I didn't cave in and believe the deception.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I found that reading what you wrote gave me shivers (which isn't hard) but that you experienced this and shared it with us is really brave of you. I hope I never experience this myself.

Do you actually think it was watching what you were reading and stuff?

Because Im always reading the most insane stuff and watching videos that mess with my mind or make me think about aliens and the sort. I stray away from the idea of demons because I believe that I am protected by my two dead fathers and the my pets. I have 4 cats and a dog. two black cats who are very odd. And although i know they see things around I feel like someone or my pets are protecting me somehow.

What did it feel like? like in your brain? did the voice seem to be in your head or did it speak out loud?
I'd like to hear what your answers are.
I have to stop thinking about this now tho and move onto another topic because I'm cold and shivering. (did u feel that as well? like cold?)

thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by furono

I found your post almost funny. A "religious demon.,.." See I've never had that concept, and do not view things through the eyes of religion... but a religious demon would surely be an oxymoron wouldn't it?

People get lost on words too easily because no one can ever mean exactly the same thing as you using symbols they learned the meaning of from other symbols.

I use the Word Demon as a spirit that is evil. Something that has a lot of power over subtle energies. So in my definition a dead alien or live one out of body that was Very evil, would suite the definition.

You see the problem is that when you first learn a word it has ONE image attached. For instance the devil. First image for me was a red guy with a pitchfork. That has evolved in my mind into a concept of evil energy rather than an entity with ONE will...

Words are silly sometimes. Words are blunt objects that can never reveal the truth. Experience through spirit is were truth lies if it does anywhere.

Also in the opposite way of an alien being a demon, a demon by my same definition IS an alien. Alien is a weak word you see. So is demon.

The only truth is ONE,
everything else gets into shadier and shadier obscurities upon the mirror of reality.

Lesson here is that while we have to communicate with words on this forum, that reality doesn't fit into boxes or lines, and is best viewed directly without judging it.. Course without judging something you can not write about it at all, and so is wholly untransferable info. We try are best, but truth is best left un said.
edit on 9/26/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sophieann

Do you actually think it was watching what you were reading and stuff?

Yes. I believe that it saw me reading an article on "invisible aliens" and chose that day to target me because it saw an opportune moment.

Because Im always reading the most insane stuff and watching videos that mess with my mind or make me think about aliens and the sort. I stray away from the idea of demons because I believe that I am protected by my two dead fathers and the my pets. I have 4 cats and a dog. two black cats who are very odd. And although i know they see things around I feel like someone or my pets are protecting me somehow.

I believe people need to be careful what they have an obsessive interest in. Although from your post I don't see that you have an unnatural fascination to a particular subject, I have to say that being excessively interested in something, particularly the occult, can open doors to the demonic to "follow you".

I BELIEVE THERE ARE MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM RIGHT NOW WHO MAY BELIEVE THEY ARE IN CONTACT WITH ALIENS, OR SPIRIT GUIDES, OR DEAD RELATIVES, OR WHATEVER, BUT THEY ARE ACTUALLY IN CONTACT WITH DEMONS.

Of course I cannot and would not presume to diagnose any particular person's experiences. I can't.

What did it feel like? like in your brain? did the voice seem to be in your head or did it speak out loud?
I'd like to hear what your answers are.

It placed thoughts as words in my head. "If you look at me I will kill you" was nearly word-for-word what it put in my head. There was no audible voice.
edit on 9/26/12 by Zane Zackerly because: spelling error

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zane Zackerly

I BELIEVE THERE ARE MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM RIGHT NOW WHO MAY BELIEVE THEY ARE IN CONTACT WITH ALIENS, OR SPIRIT GUIDES, OR DEAD RELATIVES, OR WHATEVER, BUT THEY ARE ACTUALLY IN CONTACT WITH DEMONS.

Yes I agree.

This would also go other ways too right?

Sometimes an alien IS an alien?
whatever alien means..

back to the word issue a demon not from earth is still an "extra terrestrial" Oh words...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

You've met the Devil... ? Meaning the Devil in you came out...?

Fiction....

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Thank you for responding to me so quickly.
I try to be careful what I read and believe I am young and still figuring what i believe out.
I have become slightly obsessed with aliens around my province and have been asking but as to letting them in and believing I try not to let my brain be open to inviting anything in or thinking too insanely.I refuse to look at the sky too long if i feel like i am in a compromising position. I change the subject in my mind if i feel chills. Oddly enough i get chills often.

I do have another question though. When this happened to you, did you have any pets? Cats? if so was it in the room with you asleep or reacting in anyway? I am convinced my cats protect me. I'm sitting here now and they are all surrounding me. They always are. When my boyfriend leaves for work they all come to my bed. they sleep around me. Even on the floor next to my bed at times. So I'm curious as to if you had one?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
It stated that it was alien, and you denied it. You labeled it demon since you don't believe in aliens. I find it kinda silly to not believe there are other people on other planets, but you subscribe to characters from fantasy books and movies. There is no evidence of demons existing. There is a relatively good amount of evidence in comparison, for the existence of typical ETs or inter dimensional people that people like to label as demons. The fact that you liked using the name jesus so freely suggests that believing that it was ET was just too much of a paradigm shift, and was more convenient using a term or entity that supports your paradigm (religion, christianity, etc..). Also sounds a little suspect and senseless that the 'demon' only planned on killing you if you looked at it. Are you movie buff?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I have to ask.

If you felt threatened, why did you not fight back?

Even if it meant your own death.

Isn't that what a fight to the death is about?

In my opinion, you just lost a battle, are you prepared to fight the war?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Watch the movie "The Fourth Kind," I think it's called. A buddy, who believes in UFO's & aliens, loaned it to me and the first thing I thought after watching it was that this is footage of demon possession. It's a very good, very scary movie, but I think it is deceiving a lot of people who actually believe it. If it's not THE Great Deception, it's a good one. Trust in God, seek to do His will, and love everyone as Jesus loves us and you won't have anything to worry about.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
So right across this vast, vast universe with millions of billions of stars, there are no aliens at all..
Just us and angels and demons..
What a shallow view of the universe christians have..

I find this statement to be very ironic. Someone who views the universe as a purely physical manifestation, eliminating any opportunity for the spiritual, calling someone else's view of the universe "shallow". As a Christian, I see no reason why aliens couldn't be real, but believing anything more than that, is a matter of FAITH, the same thing the religious are ridiculed for having.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by spacemanjupiter

OP is right on the money
Jupiter, baby....you never went to sunday school?....the bible has all the answers....
We fight against powers and spirits in high places in this world.....and demons can take the form of any two or four legged animal or with wings....right out of the bible. You will soon see the power of the name to make them flee....remember, I gave you the remedy when you need it. you will soon need that name. love ya

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
They are no doubt demons infact, the majority of spirits out there are malevolent, we are legion for we are many,

The problem is the seperation between the Bible and reality because people that do not believe in the Bible cannot grasp the fact that it IS reality its explaining this story, thats why its called the Book of Life.

If anyone doubts that aliens are demons just do research trust me you WILL find the truth because it is out there, theres no excuse, your just not really wanting to look. Not that experience doesnt also play a large role or the catalayst to finding this truth, as in my own case. But thats how it works and why it happens.

Just take a look at cave drawings or pictures of the Mayans or other early civilizations there are many out there that show what looks like grey aliens, and also reptilian like creatures, the reason is is because this has been going on for awhile,

Some of the most compelling evidence was discovered by groups within the black government projects and also occult reserarchers they have played an intimate role from the beginning, just look at Jack Parsons and Aliester Crowley, if your looking for more modern evidence of the fact,

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

The reason they are against anything the Bible teaches is because it exposes them for what the really are and ultimately through the fufillment of the prophecy, otherwise chances are you would be decieved if you were not to discern it, through the rigtheousness that comes from God.

Now I know it sounds far fetched to say that Aliens, a physical creature is a demon, and why would they use such a disquise, but what if you think about the fact that a spirit can manipulate physical matter? What do we know about evil spirits and demons, that they can use a multitude of disguises wether it be a person, object, creature, ect. They have just choosen Aliens because it deviates from the fact that they were cast down to the earth in the first place, and that they are not actually from vast distances, but perhaps cast out of Heaven the spirtual realm? I believe that the physical is nothing more than a system that is designed out of the spirit realm, to perform the will of God exactly how the Bible says and the angels are charged with, contain or hold a certain portion of physical knowledge, about how it comes into existance, or even make up a part of it, this how they are able to do things like communicate telepathically, or move through solid objects, just think about what if all manners of ghost or poltergesit type experiences are these demonic spritis/aliens now it seems more plausible why they are able to move solid objects, cause electrical disturbances because they are a part of the physical manifestation in the first place, or understand how it works rather, it has something to do with harmonic frequency. Could be why someone came up with the devil holding a pitchfork its a tuning fork, someone mentioned this in another thread, called the Devil's Chord,

I believe that the reason that they are able to do this is because it is as the Bible says there were fallen angels that followed Lucifer when he was cast out of heaven, now if you do any research into alchemy, or witchcraft, and im talking the actual real, deep stuff, you start to learn that you manipluate physical matter through the use of spirits, or angels, if you look at the works of John Dee you will see that this is the case, but I believe he was decieved by these fallen angels.

So in essence physical matter may not actually be physical but instead spritual, I believe that it is possible that the knowledge that these fallen angles took with them, this forbidden knowledge was then given to man in order to corrupt them, the book of Enoch says it was things such as the interpreting of the stars (astrology), alchemey, art of war, women to use make up, ect.

If anyone has heard of Bill Schnoebelen and his testimony this next part will make sense, what he points out in the scripture is that Lucifer was a Cherub, more precisely the covering Cherub that actually covered the Lord on his throne,

www.youtube.com...

Ezekiel 28:16
By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

He goes on further to explain how they were responsible for reigning over differnent kindoms of animals on the earth, and Satan's happened to be the reptile/fish/ and this is just my speculation, maybe insect kingdom as well, and that it is possible that early on the earth there were actually a species of humanoid reptilian creatures that was then decieved into following him or maybe even possessed the leadership performed miracles or gave them technology or knowledge in exchange for going along with the plan, the same thing that was done with humans all over again, in the treaty that was supposedly made, and signed by Eisenhower,

One intersting thing about abuctees or any information that is done by channeling is eerily similar to age old concepts and knowlege of occult satanic doctrine and teachings, wheter it be symbols, activities/ritualistic behavior, or even the very concepts or thoughts they put in your mind, most researchers dont want to touch any of this stuff with a 20 foot pole because its career sucidide in regards to the public image. People dont even want to think Aliens are real let alone that they are something far worse.

edit on 26-9-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
They are there to teach a lesson
to the ones going off the true path of Love
you prayed to Jesus very strong from your heart
now you have become fearless that the Love of Jesus is protecting you

what did you learn with this experience .. to be a better person
at loving life and others and you have the feeling to be protected now

thanks for sharing
yup demons can pretend a lot of things
to be a little kid or a old woman, old men and even aliens
never try to open a portal with them especially not a ouija board
dont underestimate the other side and respect life the best you can

btw that doesnt mean benevolent aliens dont exist or the Creator himself
always need to make the balance
edit on 9/26/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
You have found light.

There is no grantee how long it will take for you to find it again. So grab it tightly.

Choose the faith instead of superstition.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacemanjupiter
There is a relatively good amount of evidence in comparison, for the existence of typical ETs or inter dimensional people that people like to label as demons.

Where is all of this evidence? Ease up on casting all the stones...the only one you're hurting is yourself.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

offering mankind great benefits for adopting their version of religion/God/the universe (however you choose to characterize it)
that would describe muslims, buddhists, hindus, and various Christian sects(Jehovah's witness,mormons, catholic, etc...)

edit on 26-9-2012 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Definition of a Demon: An evil spirit or Devil thought to posses a person, or a cruel and destructive thing.

I have a hard time swallowing all this "Demon" stuff.
At least in a religious sense.

I'm spiritual, but my spirituality could never be bound, conformed or shackled within conformist religion.

I don't believe there is any such thing as "evil".

Now, negative, is a word I can use.

I explored the Demon/Alien hypothesis a few months back, like *really* considered it, the thought actually gave me sleepless nights for a week or two.

However, after some "soul searching", I batted the silly little idea out my mind.

If anything, the aliens can appear to you as what they wish, something that conforms to your beliefs, assuming you didn't distort the event your self to conform it to you version of "rational" thinking.

I saw a flying saucer once, I convinced my self it was some sort of 3D photo.. A completely irrational thought, I know aha. I had to bob my head up and down to see the surroundings move.

So, I know, when you encounter something outside the realm of your believed reality, your mind will concoct any excuse it pleases.

You sure those negative feelings weren't your own?

Anyway, I could be completely off the mark my self, who really knows aye?

ETA:

Actually, upon re-reading your OP, it communicated to you it was alien, you got into denial, and crapped your self, and got swallowed up by your own fear. IMO.

More plausable than a Demon pretending to be an alien, and then leaving you alone anyway.

I'm a great believer in the RA material, as even if you offered me 1 million pounds tomorrow, I'd have a hard time trying to create the same, and within those teachings its stated, that negative or positive, when you encounter a being of higher densisty, and you request it state what its polarity is, it must tell you, as it is bound by the laws of the cosmos.

You are your own worst enemy in not looking at it, and not asking it to state the purpose of its presence.
edit on 24-9-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

Wow, Sinny, your ideas are so much alike to the Teachings of Don Juan in that amazing Carlos Castaneda books.
Have you got yourself acquianted with the Castaneda's ideas or that all is a pure coincidence?
BTW I'm Russian, if you like!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join