A Demon Pretended to Be an Alien

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mattholl

You do realize the Bible says animals were created before humans, right? "What were the dinosaurs?" Animals created before humans. Science doesn't contradict this, in fact it confirms it. As for your reasoning that the Bible doesn't talk about everything, like ice ages, if the Bible were to list every event that has ever happened, it would be infinitely long.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattholl
reply to post by kisharninmah

how ever i cannot believe that a creature which doesnt exist in the realm of the living pretended to be an invisible alien to scare someone then aftergoing to all that effort then just decided to move on. some people will do anything to explain fear as something other than their mind playng tricks

Yeah, I agree with that. That is part of the coping mechanism I was speaking of. It helps us to explain what we cannot explain. It sounds like a form of anxiety to me, the feeling the op spoke of, but I'm not a psychologist. And I don't think there is anything wrong for the op to be presented with this reasoning. The op should consider this. It might help more so than any religion can.
edit on 26-9-2012 by kisharninmah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
I am not discounting your experience either, OP, byt why didn't say the magick word "Jesus" and disappear that demon/alien you saw? Most all of the Christians in ATS swear this method works every time.

As a new believer, I did not really know that just anyone could do that. The thing did leave when I prayed.

Or, why not do what a Wiccan would do is they say something sinister, hold up a pentagram, and chase him away?

I did not believe it was appropriate to call upon powers that I consider "occultic", and I think you are just being sarcastic in that sentence.

Fear is a powerful thing, friend, and I can see in your words the pure hatred you have for me, and anyone not in your cult.

LOL. I don't hate you. Some of your posts have made me roll my eyes. If I hate you why do I try to answer your questions? I appreciate that this post is more rational and worthy of intelligent comment.

(And then of course you can't resist the opportunity to go on another anti-religion, anti-Jesus tirade).

SIGH.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

You do realize the Bible says animals were created before humans, right? "What were the dinosaurs?" Animals created before humans. Science doesn't contradict this, in fact it confirms it. As for your reasoning that the Bible doesn't talk about everything, like ice ages, if the Bible were to list every event that has ever happened, it would be infinitely long.

firstly a dinosaur is different than an animal. An animal is a way of describing somethig lower down the food chain than ourselves. It doesnt say god created giant lizards which were on the earth for millions of years before suddenly dying out. Was it not the church and other religions causing strife for darwin and his theory of evolution. Was it not the church and religion arguing and laughing at people who called the world round. Religion has changed its mind thorughout history to suit ts audience. Great examples are how women are suddenly allowed to be part of their organisation and how slowly they are coming around to same sex relationships. Yet i thought god said this wasnt acceptable? as he changed his mind?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Dinosaurs aren't animals? It seems like you are just making things up to fit your beliefs. As for your hatred of the Church, I agree with you, much of religion has been co-opted by evil forces, I stay away from those guys as much as I can, they're idol worshipers. You can dismiss everything I say, that's fine. You said science proves everything about religion wrong, but you have to admit now that statement is false, as I showed science has confirmed things written in the Bible.
edit on 26-9-2012 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

What great deception spoken about in the bible. I dont remember that. Can you elaborate ?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Ever hear of an activity called dreaming? I think you had one !

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

What great deception spoken about in the bible. I dont remember that. Can you elaborate ?

I don't know the chapter and verse (help, someone?), but it says that those who refuse to believe the Truth will be sent a deception so powerful it could deceive even those who follow the Faith (called 'the elect').

It is people like L.A. Marzulli in the present time who believe it could be demons pretending to be aliens.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

No entity, just you my friend. Sorry, just you inside your own little head. Imagination is a gift but it can be a curse too if you cant tell the difference between what is imagined and what is real.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Ever hear of an activity called dreaming? I think you had one !

I think I probably already answered this several times, but:

IT WAS NOT A DREAM. I HAD NOT EVEN GOTTEN TO SLEEP YET.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I don't want to speak for him, but he is probably talking about this:

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I dont believe in demons. Thats silly stuff. No one I know in my whole entire life and I am 55 years old has ever seen an alien or a demon, no one I know has had any paranormal experiences. I know I never have. No ghosts, no spirits, no demons,no angels, no fairies, no elves, these things are playthings for childish minds.
What is real ? death and taxes.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Thats all part of the dream fella. You THINK you were not asleep. Hey one time I thought there was an intruder in my bedroom late one night. Being semi awake and mostly asleep, I saw my innocent little four year old son as a large and dangerous man. But I was dreaming you see, I only thought that a man was in my room. It was my little boy who coincedently had a bad dream and wanted to be with his mommy.

Oh and no need to SHOUT.
edit on 26-9-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattholl

firstly a dinosaur is different than an animal. An animal is a way of describing somethig lower down the food chain than ourselves. It doesnt say god created giant lizards which were on the earth for millions of years before suddenly dying out. Was it not the church and other religions causing strife for darwin and his theory of evolution. Was it not the church and religion arguing and laughing at people who called the world round. Religion has changed its mind thorughout history to suit ts audience. Great examples are how women are suddenly allowed to be part of their organisation and how slowly they are coming around to same sex relationships. Yet i thought god said this wasnt acceptable? as he changed his mind?

Firstly, a dinosaur is an animal. You know you have animal , mineral or vegatable, which is the dino? If you said animal you are correct ! ding ding ding we have a winner.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

They're not called "The masters of deception" for nothing

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyBuff
Work daily on the armor of faith. I have been a Christian my entire life, but I was raised Catholic. Many times during mass I would stare at the carpet and could literally see demonic forms swirling in the carpet designs. Only now after mush research into religious institutions and the Mystery Religion itself, do those experiences make sense.

After much reflection and reinterpretation (The Good News is acceptance and forgiveness = salvation) I have reaffirmed my once lost faith. I would dare say that Catholicism exists to actually separate people from the spirit and in turn replace YHWH with Lucifer.

Sometimes when I ask YHWH for forgiveness and pray for the adversaries, while I lay in bed before drifting off to sleep, my surrounds rumble with cricks and creaks. Sometimes when I fall asleep, that very second I hear my name as if shouted from a distance or even inches away; usually I am only a bit stirred, but a few times I have literally jumped off my bed.

The adversaries absolutely loathe when you ask YHWH for forgiveness on their behalf, wish them well, show them love or even ask them directly to repent and once again follow their creator.

Dont do me any favors please.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Well they wont be decieving me. I dont believe anything written in that book.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

sounds like you've read a lot of the books i have.Like "The shadow People"by Jason Offutt,"Interdimensional Universe"by Phillip Imbrogno,"Files From The Edge"by Phillip Imbrogno and another classic"the Moth Man Prophicies"by John Keel and i believe he termed the phrase"the Masters Of Deception" to describe what he and many others have encountered.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Well they wont be decieving me. I dont believe anything written in that book.

That's fine, you're as much entitled to your beliefs as I am. For most of my life I was an atheist as well, so I have a great understanding of why you believe as you do. I've just come across things that have changed my beliefs. I'm not going to sit here and say I'm right and you're wrong though, I know I don't have all the answers.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Listen very carefully.......I have had paranormal experiences.It came after long spells of meditation combined with a lot of intense physical exercise leaving me with a very healthy and coherent mind,it's what in all reality led me in the end to websites like these to seek the truth.
I actually laugh at people like you.Your'e the crazy ones,those that seek denial are denying themselves.Your viewpoint is a very puerile one and is in reality one that is encouraged by the way the main stream media report on things such as U.F.O. sightings.Anyone believing in such things is mocked as a loony bin.
People are too willing to believe in philosophical meanderings such as God but will flat out revoke Aliens or their ilk.Well i'll tell you something,i've never seen God but i've seen a U.F.O.
I'm from an inner city area and trust me to say such a thing would lead to severe mockery by my community but i am finding more and more people from my neck of the woods are opening up and telling me of some bizarre experiences they have had.One day i'm sure something will come your way and you will realize by first hand experience the reasons why websites like this are so popular.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join