It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Demon Pretended to Be an Alien

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have rarely spoken of this since it happened many years ago.

With a lot of people coming to the conclusion that the "Great Deception" spoken of in the Bible has to do with demons masquerading as aliens, I have finally decided to tell my story.

Around the end of the 1970's or beginning of the 1980's I had not been a Christian for too long. Whether it was a few months or a couple of years I do not remember.

I simply remember one afternoon reading an article in one of the tabloids talking about "invisible aliens" and how they could not be seen by the naked eye, but could be photographed.

I laughed at the typical "Aliens Ate my Buick" tabloid story and put it down.

Furthermore, my father was a great believer early on that aliens are actually demons, and I scoffed at this as well. I was sure there probably was not any such things as space aliens, much less that they are actually demons.

I put the tabloid aside and didn't think anything more about it.

Late that night I had an experience that would change my life.

I was lying in bed with my face pointing away from the window. I began to feel a "presence" of something at the window, and some type of entity putting thoughts in my head that it was an alien.

Since I was not a big believer in UFO's, I scoffed at the idea in my head. I knew I was in telepathic contact with some type of entity, but I immediately wasn't buying the "alien" story. If anything, I had read a book or two on haunted houses in the past, and my mind was most likely in the belief that I was in contact with some sort of spirit.

As soon as the entity realized that I was not buying its "alien" story, its demeanor changed dramatically. The thoughts I perceived coming from it suddenly turned hateful. And more hateful. And more hateful. AND MORE HATEFUL.

This entity's hatred was so intense, so malevolent, that I literally feared for my life. I perceived the entity was telling me that "if you turn and look at me, I will kill you."

I prayed to Jesus as hard as I could to make the entity go away. I was literally feeling the terror of Hell as the entity communicated its full hatred to me. It hated me. It hated God. It hated everything. It hated that there was such a thing as goodness. Or beauty. Or anything. If any feeling made one afraid that an entity could not only kill the body, but also the soul, then that's what this entity conveyed.

I knew it had to be a demon. There is no other explanation for something that evil.

Finally after what seemed like hours of praying (even though I suppose it had only been a few minutes), the entity left.

For those that think this might have been a dream, or my imagination, I have to say that this entity left when IT wanted to, or when Jesus drove it off, and not when I simply "felt better."

I could feel the thing leave, as if it withdrew a cape of Hellishness with it and left peace in its wake.

As long as I live I will never forget the hatred that thing conveyed.

I occasionally joke that the Devil is real, because I've met him. Unfortunately, the joke isn't funny.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
You may be onto something there.

I have heard about the alien/demon connection and a lot of similar stories like yours.

I think we are getting really close to finding out for sure.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

Maybe off topic/sideways but read.

Seriously, these is what humans should investigate. but with all our scientific community, they look the other way, chicken and ego perhaps.

If we can move our soul to other "container", universe is ours to take and we theoretically will never die (unless go into suns). Alien Interview teach me the truth about space faring and the answer - we cant move far physically.

The demon or alien is merely another soul, maybe post human, maybe demon, maybe alien yet do we research into these matters ?

Your story will be buried under millions of other story, that is assured. And we will never a single step closer to the truth about life.

Challenge to scientific community:
Make me a biomechanical or something that these "soul" can posess and make it push a button.
Reward:
The entire universe. (except territory where other species have done this first)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Demons will use whatever lie AT THE TIME they can to try to gain your trust, but just because this one tried the alien line doesnt imply the endtime decption will be like this. The end time deception wont be like this if its close, as Hollywood has replaced the good ET, Close Encounter aliens of the 70s, with evil Independence Day type aliens

REMEMBER- Demons do NOT know when the end is. Only God knows. So they have to be ready with whatever might work at the time

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralMishka

Demons will use whatever lie AT THE TIME they can to try to gain your trust, but just because this one tried the alien line doesnt imply the endtime decption will be like this. The end time deception wont be like this if its close, as Hollywood has replaced the good ET, Close Encounter aliens of the 70s, with evil Independence Day type aliens

REMEMBER- Demons do NOT know when the end is. Only God knows. So they have to be ready with whatever might work at the time

I have to allow for the possibility that you are entirely correct.

I interpret my experience the way I do because I think this demon had probably been watching me read that tabloid article and saw the opportunity to use it.

Since I did not turn and look at the entity, I wonder what might have happened if I had gathered up the courage and forced myself to look at it?

Would I have seen a "Gray"?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Definition of a Demon: An evil spirit or Devil thought to posses a person, or a cruel and destructive thing.

I have a hard time swallowing all this "Demon" stuff.
At least in a religious sense.

I'm spiritual, but my spirituality could never be bound, conformed or shackled within conformist religion.

I don't believe there is any such thing as "evil".

Now, negative, is a word I can use.

I explored the Demon/Alien hypothesis a few months back, like *really* considered it, the thought actually gave me sleepless nights for a week or two.

However, after some "soul searching", I batted the silly little idea out my mind.

If anything, the aliens can appear to you as what they wish, something that conforms to your beliefs, assuming you didn't distort the event your self to conform it to you version of "rational" thinking.

I saw a flying saucer once, I convinced my self it was some sort of 3D photo.. A completely irrational thought, I know aha. I had to bob my head up and down to see the surroundings move.

So, I know, when you encounter something outside the realm of your believed reality, your mind will concoct any excuse it pleases.

You sure those negative feelings weren't your own?

Anyway, I could be completely off the mark my self, who really knows aye?

ETA:

Actually, upon re-reading your OP, it communicated to you it was alien, you got into denial, and crapped your self, and got swallowed up by your own fear. IMO.

More plausable than a Demon pretending to be an alien, and then leaving you alone anyway.

I'm a great believer in the RA material, as even if you offered me 1 million pounds tomorrow, I'd have a hard time trying to create the same, and within those teachings its stated, that negative or positive, when you encounter a being of higher densisty, and you request it state what its polarity is, it must tell you, as it is bound by the laws of the cosmos.

You are your own worst enemy in not looking at it, and not asking it to state the purpose of its presence.
edit on 24-9-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zane Zackerly

As soon as the entity realized that I was not buying its "alien" story, its demeanor changed dramatically. The thoughts I perceived coming from it suddenly turned hateful. And more hateful. And more hateful. AND MORE HATEFUL.

This entity's hatred was so intense, so malevolent, that I literally feared for my life. I perceived the entity was telling me that "if you turn and look at me, I will kill you."

I prayed to Jesus as hard as I could to make the entity go away.

If any feeling made one afraid that an entity could not only kill the body, but also the soul, then that's what this entity conveyed.

I know the feeling. I am scared when ever I speak of these things, but I will anyway cause I want everyone to stay safe. Even so I may get a visit tonight.. ha.

Yes this was a Demon. As far as I have experienced they absolutely hate us. They "say" (usually in your mind) things like "die human pig." and other meaner things that I guess I don't want to say. Well..

When I was about 4 all the way till about 6 I had this one particular demon thing that would haunt me. I never saw it in 3D space, but it came around sometimes. I could feel it. In dream land it always wanted to be behind me so I could not see it, and yet somehow I just knew what it looked like.

When my dreams are invaded by demons I always know. They will first lure me away into other dream sections that the other dream characters do not know about. Then they either reveal themselves through their masked character or they control the room. They love to get me alone and then they make all the toys in some creapy attic come alive all at once with flashing lights to overwhelm my brain. It makes it so I can't even think. I try and think "Jesus" but can't even do that at times. If I can get the thought atleast in to my head but better through words "Jesus help me" then I am free.

This main demon guy looked like the ending of "Fantasia." That big black demon with wings and horns kind of like a bat skeleton man with wings. He would whip me while I was paralyzed saying things like

"you are WORTHLESS!"
"you should just die!"
"you are NOTHING!"

He was very powerful, and made it so I could not wake up or move or control my dream at all, he had all of it.

More recently I had an encounter with panic. He was green..That's the name that popped in my head and he did make me panic... It appeared like a pile of clothing on a chair, but kind of looked like a little elephant... Scary little demon haha, but atleast he wasn't so so hateful. I was so panicked that I jumped through a glass window which even though It was in a dream it hurt.

The last one was one that looked like a grey alien or like golem from Lord of the Rings. I woke up but I was trapped out of my body. I looked over at my girlfriend who was beside me and tried to make her touch me to warp me back inside, but she didn't notice me, since I had no voice box, or body, haha.

I looked down at me at this point and saw this dang golem thing biting/sucking at my heart area, but in the middle of my chest. He had a red jewel on his forehead. He then noticed I had noticed him and tried to suck even harder. I used all of my will to get back in and it worked and I "threw" him off. In quotes because I couldn't see it anymore and it was probably gone at this point.

My chest was left with a lot of pain and red marks on it...

I think aliens may exist, and I KNOW demons do.

There's some movie with pyramid ufos and a grey alien named Satan. He wanted to continue living after his planet died and so he leaves his body to die and enters into a human boy.. So a grey alien named Satan possesses a human.. heh. I think it was a hint for those who could see it.

I wonder if that movie is true. Maybe aliens are demons, but maybe demons are aliens too. Maybe they are not all the same? some could be living people who know how to leave their body. Some could be aliens who can leave their body. They could be dead things that used to have bodies. Some could have never had bodies.

I think grey aliens are just a different name for demons of old. As in Maybe Satan is a living being who no longer has his old grey body and maybe they really HATE Jesus...

And now I'm slightly shaking.. I feel like a scaredy cat sitting here in fear, and yet I may be lucky to even be alive after one particular demonic encounter. It made the TV go off and I tried fixing it only to get the most powerful electric shock I've ever had. It laughed at me. I was stuck to the TV for about a minute. I couldn't let go. I was trying to have TV on since there was breathing in my ear.

Demons are Pussies.
Jesus is the Best.
That is ALL.

edit on 9/24/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

Not even possible.

No human could hate as much as this entity.

Jack the Ripper would be a Good Samaritan that helps little old ladies cross the street compared to this entity.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Before I believed Aliens were from outer space, now after experiencing many many things first hand, I truly do believe they are not. They are from a different dimension and definitely a hostile threat. Im not super religious or anything, but I do believe they are up to no good.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Not even possible.

Jack the Ripper would be a Good Samaritan that helps little old ladies cross the street compared to this entity.

I certainly find that a huge exaggeration created within your own mind.

Sorry we disagree

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

A question asked with absolute respect... You stated that you had not been a Christian long when this event occurred? If that is correct then may I ask, where you having a lot of internal struggle during that period? Your "old" ways and "new" ways in discord?

Thank you, in advance, for replying.

~Heff
edit on 9/24/12 by Hefficide because: I am possessed by a demon named Typo.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

A question asked with absolute respect... You stated that you had not been a Christian long when this event occurred? If that is correct then may I ask, where you having a lot of internal struggle during that period? Your "old" ways and "new" was in discord?

~Heff

I second Heffs question. I'd be more inclined to believe your perception if you had disregarded the recent Chritianity scenario, the coincidence cannot go unnoticed.

Just another way religion distorts peoples minds IMO.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

A question asked with absolute respect... You stated that you had not been a Christian long when this event occurred? If that is correct then may I ask, where you having a lot of internal struggle during that period? Your "old" ways and "new" ways in discord?

~Heff
edit on 9/24/12 by Hefficide because: I am possessed by a demon named Typo.

Simply put: No.

I was a kid either in late middle school or early high school and I didn't have issues any worse than any other adolescent.

Just in case someone asks this one: No I was not practicing anything with the occult.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Work daily on the armor of faith. I have been a Christian my entire life, but I was raised Catholic. Many times during mass I would stare at the carpet and could literally see demonic forms swirling in the carpet designs. Only now after mush research into religious institutions and the Mystery Religion itself, do those experiences make sense.

After much reflection and reinterpretation (The Good News is acceptance and forgiveness = salvation) I have reaffirmed my once lost faith. I would dare say that Catholicism exists to actually separate people from the spirit and in turn replace YHWH with Lucifer.

Sometimes when I ask YHWH for forgiveness and pray for the adversaries, while I lay in bed before drifting off to sleep, my surrounds rumble with cricks and creaks. Sometimes when I fall asleep, that very second I hear my name as if shouted from a distance or even inches away; usually I am only a bit stirred, but a few times I have literally jumped off my bed.

The adversaries absolutely loathe when you ask YHWH for forgiveness on their behalf, wish them well, show them love or even ask them directly to repent and once again follow their creator.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Not even possible.

I certainly find that a huge exaggeration created within your own mind.

Sorry we disagree

Demons OOze HATE. it's not like anger it's like RAGE!!!! pure Evil. There is nothing on earth like it. A demon would look at my dads alcoholic rage and laugh cause it would be nothing compared to it's HATE. I know what he means. It's kind of like agent smith when he is talking to drugged and cuffed morphius times 10.

That human stench is stuck in my nose bit..

They hate everything about us, about life, and anything good.

No human can hate that much. No matter how dark we get, we still have some light left. Some part of God is always there. They seem to somehow not have any God in them at all..

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Jeez man this stuff is scary.

I'm glad I've never seen / heard /or felt a demon, ghost, spirit, or anything out of the "ordinary".

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I'm going to intentionally resist and refrain from saying anything that I would typically say regarding this, um, phenomenon, but, post this, to follow this thread.

edit on 24-9-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So because of this scenario, do you assume all aliens are demons now?

Maybe it as a test for you, to see if your still in fear, by the looks of it you are..

Specially when you have to turn to "jesus"

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
So because of this scenario, do you assume all aliens are demons now?

I admit, I honestly do not know what to think. Sometimes I do think that the aliens are demons now.

Other times I just don't know.

Originally posted by rabzdguy

Maybe it as a test for you, to see if your still in fear, by the looks of it you are..

Specially when you have to turn to "jesus"

I think the demon was angry that I had become a Christian. I think it had wanted to groom me for its purposes, and was extremely angry that it could no longer do so.

I had to turn to Jesus because I knew at that moment that He was the one Being in this universe who could save me from the entity.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralMishka

I have to allow for the possibility that you are entirely correct.

I interpret my experience the way I do because I think this demon had probably been watching me read that tabloid article and saw the opportunity to use it.

Since I did not turn and look at the entity, I wonder what might have happened if I had gathered up the courage and forced myself to look at it?

Would I have seen a "Gray"?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join