A Demon Pretended to Be an Alien

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I like to scramble words together for fun. This is one of my favorites, that I think says a lot about this:

Demon = Dimension

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
This post brings an important question to my mind:

When we dream, how do we know how many of the characters in our dreams are demons or even angels or other supernatural entities? It's impossible to know imo.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by infiniteclarity
This post brings an important question to my mind:

When we dream, how do we know how many of the characters in our dreams are demons or even angels or other supernatural entities? It's impossible to know imo.

When you know thy self to the fullest you will know which are the others...

I sometimes know when they come around, but it's also usually just a bit too late to try to control the dream, cause they already have it.

Need to know myself better to tell the difference between my demons and demon demons, ya know? There have been times where even after escaping a dream that was invaded that I still wasn't free. I would stumble towards my door weighing thousands of pounds and barely get my hand on the door before collasping in exhaustion. This would lead me back into dream land where I get to see the ghost thing again saying "hahhaaha I OWN you!" "you can't get away from me."

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
What truly IS incredible is that full grown adults still believe, in the new millenium no less, that demons and imaginary presences are real. This irrational fear of mythological characters and the invisible is religion's terror of a gift that keeps on giving. I was raised catholic and as a kid was terrified of satan wondering in the shadows of my home, always at my back. Terrified and actually felt a presence and voices in my mind, but then I grew up.

It is all in your head.

Btw, it's never too late to grow up and discard the religious garbage that feeds your panic attacks.

Good luck.

Ah, the wisdom of the skeptic. I'll tell you what truly IS incredible ... Satan has defeated you, and you are too "wise" to know it. You have absolutely no idea what his end game is, so you somehow think that dismissing the existance of demons to mythology is a victory on your part? Satan's goal isn't to get you to worship him, which is opposed to what you probably learned in the catholic cult. He hates humans and wants them to end up in hell right next to him. One more person in hell is one less person worshipping God in heaven. He doesn't need to manifest himself to the haters of God, he already has them right where he wants them.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd

Ah, the wisdom of the skeptic. I'll tell you what truly IS incredible ... Satan has defeated you, and you are too "wise" to know it. You have absolutely no idea what his end game is, so you somehow think that dismissing the existance of demons to mythology is a victory on your part? Satan's goal isn't to get you to worship him, which is opposed to what you probably learned in the catholic cult. He hates humans and wants them to end up in hell right next to him. One more person in hell is one less person worshipping God in heaven. He doesn't need to manifest himself to the haters of God, he already has them right where he wants them.

A neutral here, 'well here goes".. kingofmd , have you met satan? can you confirm he exists?
You seem to know alot which comes down to faith - not proof..my two 10pences worth..

This scenario you have no proof of my freind only a book which requires faith?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Hm, here's my two cents on the subject..

There can be, but is not always, a distinction between extra-terrestrials and extra-dimensionals.

An extra-terrestrial would define anything not from Earth. An extra-dimensional would define anything not from our 3rd dimension, which would include demons (lower-dimensional, slow vibrational beings) as well as angels, archangels, guardian angels, etc (higher-dimensional, minimum 4th dimension, fast vibrational beings).

It is NOT my belief that all extra-TERRESTRIALS are demons. I am sure there may be some lower-vibrational beings who attempt to play the PART of an extra-terrestrial, but in reality they are not. Simply because a race/species comes from a different planet does not mean we should automatically assign a negative conotation to their entirety. I would find it hard to believe that a civilization more advanced than our own would not have been able to accomplish space travel, even if it's only ONE race in our entire Universe. Keeping with that thought, and assuming that they are a 3rd-dimensional race, then it would be safe to assume that there are both benevolent and malevolent beings who would belong to that race, just as we have on Earth. If the entirety of that race were negative, I'm not sure how capable they would have been at getting off-world, as they probably would have blown themselves up before they made it to space.

That's just my two cents, though

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

I was lying in bed with my face pointing away from the _ I began to feel a "presence" of something at the window, and some type of entity putting thoughts in my head that it was an alien.

We have invisible ears , you have practiced to stay aware and hear what is being told to you.

Those daemons can see you and your feelings. And that is how they know exactly the appropriate time to scare you.

But they are not manipulating those who trust in god.

he has no authority over the believers who put their trust in their lord.

his authority is only over those who befriend him and those who associate others with him

And I agree 100 % that aliens are those daemons.

Some times I can hear them.

And I am pretty sure you can ,too.

Here is a thread I have made about them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And those fortune tellers use those daemons to see the future.

They use love , hate , fear , ignorance , selfishness. They can see your weakness and they are allowed to use it.

So that you will be aware of your weakness and you could make yourself strong again.

peace and faith.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

nice one you didnt let the demon fool you, your right most aliens will be demons in disguise.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

A neutral here, 'well here goes".. kingofmd , have you met satan? can you confirm he exists?
You seem to know alot which comes down to faith - not proof..my two 10pences worth..

This scenario you have no proof of my friend only a book which requires faith?

It's a good question to ask, so I wanted to answer too, I know it wasn't for me..

What everyone seems to not realize is that Everyone has faith. whatever you believe is your faith. If you believe we have no evil things around then that is faith.

Now I have never met satan. I believe old stories must have some truth to them even if it be completely symbolic.

I have met Demons. I don't need faith to know that I would do everything in my power to stay away from them for all time if I can.. I met demons when I was little. I don't think I had a name until I learned about ghosts later on. Why would I meet Demons without ever knowing they were a concept if they were not real?

My worst experience may not have ever been shared. This one may be a ghost, but I think it tried to possess me. My little brother was with me. I kept seeing this shadow go across the hall from about 20 feet away. Several times this would happen and when I looked at my brother he was starring and looked really scared, so I pretended not to notice. It's best not to give them attention.

"Did you see that shadow being?" he asked me. I told him not really.. Then he gets even more scarred. Ok Fine Yes I saw it too. I'll make it leave.

"Leave this house it is MINE! you little f... leave now don't you know you're dead? Go away!"

Bad Idea haha..

Next thing I know the house gets cold and the shadow shoots over through me and makes the candle go out we were using. I made him stay close to me and put on happy music and made a fire to drive out the cold, because I was under the impression that the cold was somehow it's power..

Things calmed down until I started this cackle thing. Nothing was funny to me.. I knew If I drank some water I could be freed of my sick sounding laughter. I laughed for about 2 hours straight holding onto my water cup not being able to drink. My brother told me to stop it was scarring him so many times but I could not. I could feel the look on my face and it must have looked crazy. I felt crazy like a maniacal demon clown on drugs.

Was I possessed? even partially?? Ehh I dunno.. I didn't sleep that night though..

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
I laughed for about 2 hours straight holding onto my water cup not being able to drink. My brother told me to stop it was scarring him so many times but I could not. I could feel the look on my face and it must have looked crazy. I felt crazy like a maniacal demon clown on drugs.

I didn't sleep that night though..
im not surprised, you sure it was water lol just kidding..
You masochistic puppy you lol. I bet your bro got you back for winding him up?...

edit on 25-9-2012 by denver22 because: Lol capital/ letter

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
usually when we enter a trance like state, our inner fears can take over and manifest what you WANTto see, we can control certain things on the other side. And with a bit of practice you could turn those bad experiences into good ones..And i should know, I've had sleep paralysis for a while and that makes it very easy for me to slip into an OOBE, Or enter the "astral".

We tend to fears things that are new and mysterious to us.

ANd the whole "demon alien" crowd sort of pishes me off,... meditate, learn to control these experiences, and you'll see that there is more too it other than good and evil..

Don't let fear overtake you. You're a shining beacon of light, and u can call upon protection when you feel as if you need it.

I hope you can have an open mind and not just stick to the whole "im right you're wrong, nah nah boo boo..these things can only be understood when experienced..

You are safe though, when you find yourself in a similar situation, pray...call open the 4 corners..do whatever u do.

goodday

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

I am confused how scientists use any expression instead of spirit to escape the truth that there is a god who created this universe by one order.

And the fact that there is an order whether scientists discover it or not. From the tiniest fact they have found to the biggest galaxies in the universe

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
And i should know, I've had sleep paralysis for a while and that makes it very easy for me to slip into an OOBE, Or enter the "astral".

Buddy your a dead for 'olly murs'- no offense, when you astral fly maybe next time you could
go without meat for a week then see what happens ...maybe you have indulged in it before?
edit on 25-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by Dustytoad
I laughed for about 2 hours straight holding onto my water cup not being able to drink. My brother told me to stop it was scarring him so many times but I could not. I could feel the look on my face and it must have looked crazy. I felt crazy like a maniacal demon clown on drugs.

I didn't sleep that night though..
im not surprised, you sure it was water lol just kidding..
You masochistic puppy you lol. I bet your bro got you back for winding him up?...

edit on 25-9-2012 by denver22 because: Lol capital/ letter

Yes water that I could not drink.. Think about that one a little harder and you'll understand it would not have mattered what was in my cup yes? Since none of it touched my lips? I'm a puppy? really?

No winding needed you little kitty you. .

your neutral comment was a lie If and when I clearly state something and you go and make it sound as If I made it all up. Neutral would be if you asked more about the stories of those with experience.

debating both sides of the issue is warranted.

Lets recap:
My brother saw it as did I.
He saw it first.
I tried to hide the fact I noticed it.
I don't play jokes on people for I value truth too much..

You aren't very funny, must be dry even for british standards...
Transparent however in your actual feelings.
Joking about these things does feel good I bet.
So that's ok, really, least YOU'RE having fun. (no joke here seriousness is this post minus the kitty part.)

best keep your chin up lil kit ee.. ay? outa be an eesy loife with ard eyes to the world me thinks wat wat...
edit on 9/25/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I'd like to add to this conversation and agree with many of your posts by saying that I too believe that Aliens are extra dimensional, however I've come to "foresee" through these fears that there may be three species that are at war. Here me out just a little....

I've been able to see Shadow People since I was a teenager and they have been approaching me and those around me since then. I don't know if they have been around before then because my past is very fuzzy and I don't really remember much of it. I have the ability to move objects (light objects for now) locally or remotely, and have done other things as well. Often times they would appear in front of me, and at times in front of my friends while demonstrating this, which would scare them and beg me to stop practicing. In a sense, it's almost like I can summon them, which is a strange concept coming from an engineer...

At first they felt evil, and I will say this... Until recently and I'm in my upper twenties, that they have felt very evil all this time. However, ever since I have hypothesized that the evil that I sense from them (and others that sense them) is actually an image of my own fear, instead of them being evil. However, there have been times where they have acted maliciously against me and my friends. We used to search for them and basically taunt them to learn more about them, it was stupid and I've spoken to some wiccans that said that we couldn't have done anything more stupid than that.

However, I don't believe what we did was stupid, unless you consider going out at about 2am miles into the forest without a weapon or two stupid.... But we survived even if we had bruises, scratches, and then some. I believe they are extra dimensional beings, and I can write many stories regarding them that further backup my point but each story is as long as a post, so I will save them for later. There have been some interesting things that have happened regarding different kinds of shadows, and one in particular is a shadow orb type of thing. I haven't researched anything about it yet, however anytime I see one it paralyzes me and I visually see a tunnel that leads me to another world. These visions tend to be messages and premonitions which have been documented to have come to pass. I've spoken to two people about these that may know something and they claimed without me mentioning about the visions or the successful premonitions that they are the oracles. After they had both said that it was clear that something somewhere is giving me messages, but what do I do with them? They are starting to happen more frequently but they are more personal things that end up happening for now.

In many of my dreams I encounter these shadows, sometimes it's constant for weeks and I appear to be in a battle somewhere else. I've cross-examined my dreams with two of my friends so far about these dreams while asking them to write their own first and our dreams seem to be similar. We all get the same experiences, and it's the strangest thing. I've read places that those that attract shadows may possess their energy effectively making them hybrids. I don't believe this until there's evidence however rumor has it that there are some extra dimensional beings (shadow people) that sacrifice themselves to become human/shadow hybrids (oh god I sense one nearby... not sure if it's just paranoia).....

Right now we're trying to understand better what's going on. Why do we have "psychic" abilities, why shadows manifest themselves in a controlled environment, why certain confidential things have happened in our past (I refuse to disclose this), what do these shadows want, what are these messages that are given to certain people such as myself, why our dreams are very close for those "special dreams" and are shadow people good, evil, or neutral? There are so many questions to answer and my journey has barely begun but I hope to one day find out.

These are some of the things that I have experienced and am not afraid to disclose this part of my life, and please understand and don't assume that I'm crazy, there are many of us and there are many groups around the world. Someone once said to me that to find the truth you must first take what you learn as a grain of salt, and I ask you to treat this as a grain of salt. Take care

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

In your afterlife thread you posted awhile back, you mentioned one who was hiding in an Asian body and soon revealed itself and you could not see because it was to bright. I just want you not to give yourself so easy to any thing that comes to you and promises you things, Test it!. peace my friend.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
www.alienresistance.org...

Go read and make your up your own mind.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X
Sounds like stupid demon though to choose to pretend to be an Alien, would have been easier to pretend to be a Ghost right?

I thought this too. I have never been much of a UFO believer, but I've encountered other entities in my life and I had read a couple of books on haunted houses.

The demon probably would have had a better chance of fooling me by pretending to be a ghost.

All I can say is that demons are not all-powerful. They make mistakes.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by chevy369

Interesting link..

It says what I know, but I'm not even a Christian and it still works...

Actually it Always works.

thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I have but one simple question, and would really like if the Christian crowd in here would give me a logical, intelligent answer without a lot of Bible quotes and Jesus stuff.

Why do ONLY Christians see
Demons, or be bothered by Demons? I have never once seen one, and know many people who have never seen one, and some of us are deep into the Occult Teachings. So, why is it only the religious see Demons, and no one else ever sees them?

I would not say that only Christians see demons (or what they think are demons). Demons are in pretty much every branch of folklore and culture in some form or another. I've known occultists, athiests, and new age types who describe such experiences.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join