It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion earth ...now occurring...media blackout?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

i saw a shooting star yesterday, the longest ive seen!... Dont know if thats the type of fireball ure talking about... but could just be a bunch of asteroids burning up in our atmosphere... possibly knocked astray from our solar systems astroid belt... who knows..

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Wow! Cool story! Did you stop and go investigate the meteor? I would have take it as evidence and then sold it! and where are these meteors landing now. Anyone know? ....

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DermotMcDerp

We got so much junk out there because we do not care, we do not care about our planet and even less about space. If we manage to master interplanetary travel I have no doubts that we will fill entire planets with our junk.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Regarding Fireballs, If we were really being invaded by an Alien species that could traverse Billions of miles then they should have high enough tech not to be coming in like a 1950s Low Budget Sci Fi movie.

They'd be cooler than that and more stealthy me thinks then when the time is right without warning they'd Stri...

Or a big budget recent film like "Battle Los Angeles". Which happens to be the first thing I thought of the other day when I first heard about the meteor sightings.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Wow! Cool story! Did you stop and go investigate the meteor? I would have take it as evidence and then sold it! and where are these meteors landing now. Anyone know? ....

No i didn't even dare go near that thing, no telling what kind of radiation that thing could be putting off, it could have uranium in it for all i knew and i'm not foolish enough to go poking around something when i don't know whats in it but i was worried about it setting that cornfield on fire.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Yea I watched that film, very very cheesy, but could be worth watching all these type of films cos you never know if aliens do land here we might need to use some of the ideas presented to either fend them off or communicate with them. Depends what mood the et's are in when they get here.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

I didn't come away from the film thinking it was cheesy at all. Actually I'll be adding it to my collection next time I pick up DVDs.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Well I must be hard to please cos most movies I see these days are cheesy or simply poor.

Battleship was so bad I had to keep watching just to see how more ridiculous it could possibly get.

I think I had one of those days when I just had nothing else to do but waste time.

I'm glad you liked it though.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

Well I must be hard to please cos most movies I see these days are cheesy or simply poor.

Battleship was so bad I had to keep watching just to see how more ridiculous it could possibly get.

I think I had one of those days when I just had nothing else to do but waste time.

I didn't think 'Battle: Los Angeles' was all that bad, I rather liked the beginning of it. I never saw 'Battleship' and don't want to.

My favorite alien invasion movie was 'Signs'.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If them alien folk do come, I sure hope theyre able to create new jobs.

Bad attempt at being funny. At least it isnt another Obama thread.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Regarding Fireballs, If we were really being invaded by an Alien species that could traverse Billions of miles then they should have high enough tech not to be coming in like a 1950s Low Budget Sci Fi movie.

They'd be cooler than that and more stealthy me thinks then when the time is right without warning they'd Stri...

Ah, or so they've led you to believe.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nothingwrong

actually, I tend to disagree with you, where I live my mobile has had trouble connecting to the net for around a week, and my internet connection as well as my home phone reception has been really bad. same with people in my circle of friends and at my place of business.
just sayin!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghezuz
Look at this Nasa map of man made space debris of Earth's low orbit :

Here is high orbit :

Now i ask you, does the official story about it being space junk seem so far fetched to you?

earthobservatory.nasa.gov...

I just pictured the aliens showing up and promptly deciding they want nothing to do with us. "They must be disorganized slobs!"

Or as my girlfriend so eloquently put it -- "We're the trailer trash of the universe."

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

LOL...Slayer69...I was just getting ready to post in case Santa is watching....I want a ray gun and a light sabre and a really wicked katana and maybe a little something for defense too.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Now, I personally know, feel, and Believe, that there is nothing to be afraid. To be honest, when a small mind meets a great mind, it can feel painful. Perhaps in Mind, Body, and Spirit. If I were to see, feel, taste, smell, or hear something a miss, then I for one would not worry, If I would make a suggestion though I would always recommend one to always keep with them sense of self. As always, this are just my own thoughts on the matter at hand.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

The movie I referenced was "Battle Los Angeles", not "Battleship". I haven't seen the latter, and based on your review I probably won't.
But if you haven't seen "Battle Los Angeles", starring Aaron Eckhart, I highly recommend it.

It gets back to the idea that the meteors are alien craft entering our atmosphere, as in the film.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Do you really believe there is an alien invasion thats getting blacked-out by the media??? Come on man... Aliens are coming from god knows how many light years/galaxies away but they allow the media to hide that they're here?? If aliens showed up for an invasion, we would all be seeing them around the world, there would be numerous pictures, clips, and confirmed sightings.. A streak of fire through the sky over Manchester, England is not convincing of a alien invasion...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by repeatoffender
reply to post by nothingwrong

actually, I tend to disagree with you, where I live my mobile has had trouble connecting to the net for around a week, and my internet connection as well as my home phone reception has been really bad. same with people in my circle of friends and at my place of business.
just sayin!

another satisfied vodaphone customer!!

(:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

The movie I referenced was "Battle Los Angeles", not "Battleship". I haven't seen the latter, and based on your review I probably won't.
But if you haven't seen "Battle Los Angeles", starring Aaron Eckhart, I highly recommend it.

It gets back to the idea that the meteors are alien craft entering our atmosphere, as in the film.

DO NOT confuse that movie for this one,l or you will want to burn your eyes out with a hot poker...

www.imdb.com...

I warned you... THIS movie is the real hostile invasion.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

That is the cheesy SyFy version, right?

It was awful.....the genuine one was good......pretty darn frightening.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join