Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Invasion earth ...now occurring...media blackout?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Just need an auto bot with some type of gravity ray/magnetism which will push the debris into optimum orbit for burning completely or mostly before it hits the ground - unless those things use plutonium as fuel?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Some space junk has plutonium on board. I heard that the debris from the satellite collision is begining to wind its way in and that pieces are starting to re-enter earths atmosphere. Even a small one, say a couple inches in diameter would put on a good show.

Any conquering aliens would want this place intact with as little risk to themselves as possible. They would need slaves (google Nazis, Spaniards, and the Civil War in America) to do the labor. Since they are a-hole enough to invade and conquer they would destroy our infrastructure and war making ability first from a distance. They would do that with rocks. Big ones.

That wouldn't go unnoticed.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Why do we assume that extraterrestrials would use the same technology that we do? Our movies always depict extraterrials arriving "Independence day" style... But it is rumored that alien ships are much similar to the space craft in the movie "Star Man"...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
apparently there is a UFO War.

dont know if i beleive it yet but hey, just thought id add to the thread

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

i caught one on friday about 11pm in ayr scotland. quite a sight to see

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

They burn up silly. Otherwise, when there are meteor showers, the earth would be hit like it was raining.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

Quite interesting, I am not from US, an certainly was unaware of this curious geographic feature. I will follow the link from Nat Geo to learn more about their theory of how it was formed. Thank.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'm trying to figure out if the OP was a serious question or a trolling topic.

Why is this on the front page of ATS? Meteorites or space junk does not equal us being invaded.

Sigh ATS........sigh........................

edit on 24-9-2012 by Still Naive? because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Yeah objects like meteors good fellow. Not fireballs. Meteorites. Not ET just space rocks.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Ooooo scary.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

You know where they are. They burn up when they enter our atmosphere. That is why we see them. Otherwise they put out no lights of their own they are just rock. If they didnt burn we wouldnt see them.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghezuz

Man we are just pigs arent we. We cant keep anything clean.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I have some questions

If the aliens are going to land, will they endorse Obama and do they have health insurance?

Does "Klaatu barada nikto!" mean anything?

Do they have anything to do with the book series "50 Shades of Grey"?

Will we be issued cool ray guns if we bow down to our supreme overlords?

Silliness aside, the day we get attacked, I think we'll all be aware of it.

If they invade they invade the world not just America so who cares who they endorse. They are not regestered voters anyway. But of course if they are smart they will show support for the sitting President.
As far as that quote. yes it means something but only to Gort.
Just be prepared with a good map when they ask you to take them to your leader.

They have thousands of shades of gray and every other hue in the universe. Tee hee

Silliness aside, I am hoping that an advanced civilization has grown beyond the pettiness of this planet and its inhabbitants and so will never be invading or attacking.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Earth has heavy gravity? Funny my tiny little kitten can pick up a little ball in her mouth. Earths gravity is very weak. If it were not you would never have learned to walk. You would have fallen down and never gotten up again.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

So they aliens crossed billions of millions across the universe only to balls up when the entered the earths atmosphere and crash and burn...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

What monkey see monkey do ? No you want a plasma ray blaster. Not a ray gun. They give them to the kiddies to play with.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

see ya!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

cute.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Pens and paper clips.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by jiggerj

Nuts, bolts, Wrenches, old solar panel parts and debris, Old Satellites, Old Satellite debris, rocket booster debris etc etc etc.

That's just the man made junk...

plus hamburger wrappers and used paper cups.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join