It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion earth ...now occurring...media blackout?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

Originally posted by timetothink
Here's a good site to track meteor sightings:
There is one from new Zealand today.

thelatestworldwidemeteorreports.blogspot.com...

just to summarise on the 21st of sept hundreds ..yes hundreds of reports of UFOS..fireballs? in the UK.

Ya folks hundreds of independent reports.

Hundreds?!?

Here is two "hundreds" and forty two doomsday dates that have failed to deliver : www.bible.ca...

edit on 23-9-2012 by Ghezuz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Lol

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghezuz

Don't you find that debris field more than a little unrealistic? How many space flights have there been from all countries combined - 200 ? It's probably less if we consider the repeat flights of shuttles. And, all ships have returned to earth. So, what could we have left in outer space to cause THAT much junk?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I drove to melbourne on friday and on the way i saw 2 really large balls of orange light, they weren't moving and definitely weren't stars, at least 4x the size and fairly close to one another. Probably nothing, but might as well share it in this thread.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Nuts, bolts, Wrenches, old solar panel parts and debris, Old Satellites, Old Satellite debris, rocket booster debris etc etc etc.

That's just the man made junk...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

As of December 31, 2009, there were 6,854 spacecraft launched. This is an average of 132 spacecraft a year over the last 52 years. This number varied from 180 in 1965 to only 77 in 2004 (see Table 1). Of those spacecraft, 3,543 are Russian and 1,811 are American. All other countries (including Europe, Japan, China, and India) had sponsored only 808 spacecraft. There are also 580 commercial spacecraft and 112 built by amateurs and students.

www.thespacereview.com...

I hope this answers your question jigg,

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

looks like we're in for a nazi surprise

However as far as ideas go it's not actually too far fetched.....

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by nothingwrong

Reports of fireballs streaking across nations as far apart as Australia and England , occurring in the last few days, reports of communications going haywire, is this an invasion?
Ok where is the evidence?
Exactly.
In times of actual war, all the action goes unreported until invasion foothold is secured.
There are so many eye witness accounts of objects acrossBitain, Australia, New Zealand ect ..but even ATS is relatively silent.

Evidence? There was a meteor shower over the UK. That's it.

Please post links to comms goinng haywire. I live in Australia, nothing going wrong here, no meteors I know about, my TV works fine so does my mobile phone.

I also agree with previous posters. An alien invasion with ships that burn up as they enter our atmosphere has to be one of the most epic intergalactic fails in the history of the universe!

I think we are safe for now.

Assumptions are wrought with errors.?
How do we know the Aliens have ever invaded another planet?
They may live nearby, not light years away.
They may be just ahead of us in technology?
Only approx 100 earth beings have ever breathed in outer space.
And you are an expert?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
No...it's true.

There are aliens everywhere attacking cats. I think they are dog aliens and they must be super intelligent because it seems they have compelte control of the world media inscluding ATS.

I'd watch it Dr Expired because I think they'll come for you. If you have any cats...hide them now!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
well the aliens running the planet at the mo aren't the friendliest... (according to David Icke and others...)

so i suppose thinking positive, any invading aliens might just happen to be 'really great guys' you know?

unfortunately, if they are, the govt will probably be more than likely to try to shoot them down...

(i'd just be careful of any blockbuster movie propaganda (nazi aliens) that might be issued.... dont jump to conclusions becuz hollywood tells you to....)

course this is all fairly wild speculation...but what the hey....

edit on 23-9-2012 by rapunzel222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
No...it's true.

There are aliens everywhere attacking cats. I think they are dog aliens and they must be super intelligent because it seems they have compelte control of the world media inscluding ATS.

I'd watch it Dr Expired because I think they'll come for you. If you have any cats...hide them now!

cats ARE aliens...more or less...

doubt any intelligent aliens would mess with them....

hyperintelligent pan galactic beings, cats, aren't they?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by Ghezuz

Don't you find that debris field more than a little unrealistic? How many space flights have there been from all countries combined - 200 ? It's probably less if we consider the repeat flights of shuttles. And, all ships have returned to earth. So, what could we have left in outer space to cause THAT much junk?

i reckon the debris field photos are just fairly accurate pics of all the ufos flying in and around earth's orbit...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghezuz

reply to post by coldkidc

Amd what possible threat would the internet pose to Aliens?
All those who believe in their existence are glued to their laptops/computers/tablets/phones, tapping away . but not blasting away.
The rest do not even look up at sky..alien fear not the net.

When doing an invasion, cutting the enemy's communication is the first thing you want to do.
And i doubt that an alien species would give us any sort of reaction time if they really wanted to invade Earth.

I know i didn't, last time i destroyed a bee nest with a 100 firecrackers. Twenty years ago...

well, that wasn't very nice...was it?....

maybe they 'come in peace'....

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sgspecial19
reply to post by Dr Expired

If those fireballs were the same objects leaving the moon a few days ago, I wouldn't be surprised lol.

did i miss a thread? what objects leaving the moon a few days ago?

update pls???

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by Dr Expired

If this is true, and I know the one in England was, then the first thing i would think is a larger meteorite incoming dragging lots of smaller ones with it before u.f.o's and only if I was panicking. or just a series of meteors, a mini meteor shower.

why would streaking fireballs be considered u.f.o's over meteors? what other reports or features suggest u.f.o's?

well one of the vids i saw had all these twinkly lights flying slowly in a sideways v-formation...

that's unusual...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by jiggerj

Nuts, bolts, Wrenches, old solar panel parts and debris, Old Satellites, Old Satellite debris, rocket booster debris etc etc etc.

That's just the man made junk...

Look at that space debris image again. Do you REALLY think your list justifies the pollution of the entire circumference of the planet? No way. Not even close.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Ghezuz

WOW!!!

You really need to do some research mate. There is a huge amount of junk up there. Huge amount.

There is a whole department of NASA responsible for tracking it. There is all the junk from the Russian satellite that collided with whatever it was, I can't even remember and I'm not about to do your googling for you! Then there is all the junk left over from all the space flights, all the thousands of satellite launches.....

Man, way to show you don't know anything about the subject! Well done!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Reports of fireballs streaking across nations as far apart as Australia and England , occurring in the last few days, reports of communications going haywire, is this an invasion?
Ok where is the evidence?
Exactly.
In times of actual war, all the action goes unreported until invasion foothold is secured.
There are so many eye witness accounts of objects acrossBitain, Australia, New Zealand ect ..but even ATS is relatively silent.

Evidence? There was a meteor shower over the UK. That's it.

Please post links to comms goinng haywire. I live in Australia, nothing going wrong here, no meteors I know about, my TV works fine so does my mobile phone.

I also agree with previous posters. An alien invasion with ships that burn up as they enter our atmosphere has to be one of the most epic intergalactic fails in the history of the universe!

I think we are safe for now.

Assumptions are wrought with errors.?
How do we know the Aliens have ever invaded another planet?
They may live nearby, not light years away.
They may be just ahead of us in technology?
Only approx 100 earth beings have ever breathed in outer space.
And you are an expert?

What an EARTH are you talking about? All I asked for was a little evidence to back up those claims. Not a meaningless rant about something... I don't even know what you are talking about. Evidence! To back up the claims made. You know - photo or it never happened! That sort of stuff. Can't be that hard. Otherwise why were those claims made? Were they made up? Or is there a link can be posted? Simple stuff man, simple stuff.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Ghezuz

WOW!!!

You really need to do some research mate. There is a huge amount of junk up there. Huge amount.

There is a whole department of NASA responsible for tracking it. There is all the junk from the Russian satellite that collided with whatever it was, I can't even remember and I'm not about to do your googling for you! Then there is all the junk left over from all the space flights, all the thousands of satellite launches.....

Man, way to show you don't know anything about the subject! Well done!

LOL Yes, I know NASA is tracking it.
-------------------------------------------------------
Thousands of satellite launches. Okay, let's say each of these missions to launch a satellite lost five items in space. No, make it fifty items. No again, let's go ridiculous and make it 5000 items lost for every mission. That's five, ten, hell, let's call it a hundred million pieces of junk floating around our planet.

Earth has a surface area of 197 million square miles. That would be roughly HALF OF JUST ONE item floating in ONE SQUARE MILE of space. Considering that the area in space around the earth is much more than the area on the planet, that would make the space junk not even worth mentioning.
---------------------------------------------------
LOL You're funny!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join