It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion earth ...now occurring...media blackout?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghezuz
Look at this Nasa map of man made space debris of Earth's low orbit :

Here is high orbit :

Now i ask you, does the official story about it being space junk seem so far fetched to you?

earthobservatory.nasa.gov...

edit on 23-9-2012 by Ghezuz because: (no reason given)

If this is true! How do they go in space with out being hit by.....

It should be like trying to run in the rain with out getting wet at all

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

They probably realize they wasted the 2000 opportunity so maybe 2012 will be put to good use. Some one, some where is plotting...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The flash of light they saw in the sky was not a fireball.
Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghezuz

Now i ask you, does the official story about it being space junk seem so far fetched to you?

The pics themselves, which you posted, incite question.

How big are these pieces in reality? Those pics seem to suggest that there is a blanket of space junk all around the Earth. Imagine the volume and spread. How did we get so much junk up there?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
If it is an alien invasion could they hurry things up a bit....I have to go to work tomorrow, alien invasion would be a good excuse for an extra long weekend.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xarian6
This is where WE need to step up then...

we need Intel, Light and love wont save you.. but getting out of the freakin way of whatever comes... just might.

You forgot ammo. Simple oversight, I know, but still...it's much easier to get out of the freakin' way when you make whatever is coming towards you stop moving. The newbs need to know.

And speaking of ammo, for informal occasions, I prefer 9mm; for more formal events, I think that .308 is called for.

Carry on...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by SLAYER69

Really?
The authorities still cannot conclusively tell us what entered the Earths atmosphere, its a bit like border security.
The fireballs enter our atmosphere and produce light shows.
So what? where are they now?
Exactly.

edit on 23-9-2012 by Dr Expired because: spellink

Depending on what that meteor is made of it will give off different colors as it burns up in the atmosphere, i was driving across western Kansas on I-70 heading to California driving a truck near midnight once and i saw a fireball come streaking down burning reds and oranges with tints of green in it and landed in a cornfield about 2/10 of a mile from where i was, the damned thing coulda hit me and that woulda been nasty as it was traveling at what seemed to me 500 miles and hour and was the size of a refrigerator and when it impacted it was like a lighting flash and the energy it put off made my CB go nuts.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkkkay

Originally posted by Ghezuz
Look at this Nasa map of man made space debris of Earth's low orbit :

Here is high orbit :

earthobservatory.nasa.gov...

If this is true! How do they go in space with out being hit by.....

It should be like trying to run in the rain with out getting wet at all

Yep, we're the junkyard of the universe. Aliens come here looking for spare parts. We're our own zoo complete with a barbedwire fence.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
yes...oh my god your right!...an invasion....thats what it is....an invasion of mass stupidity...lol

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Regarding Fireballs, If we were really being invaded by an Alien species that could traverse Billions of miles then they should have high enough tech not to be coming in like a 1950s Low Budget Sci Fi movie.

They'd be cooler than that and more stealthy me thinks then when the time is right without warning they'd Stri...

Why would they have to be stealthy? It's not like we could really do anything about it!
If they have the technology to get here then they are advanced enough to wipe us out without even trying!
Maybe they are not here for that or maybe it's just some meteors dislodged by some gravitational perturbation!
There really is no reason to worry about invasion before anything has even happened!
It seems that ATS has a common theme for stressing the unreal! Lets worry about real problems and not make up unreal scenarios cause there is plenty to worry about in reality!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Can't believe how thick some people are....

THE DOTS REPRESENTING A PIECE OF SPACE JUNK OR SATELLITE ARE NOT TO SCALE MORONS...

Jeah, obviously. So how are they accurate and representative? They are not at scale but I assume the quantity of them is supposed to be an absolute. So how did we get that much junk up there?

Seems those pics paint a picture that is way worse than reality. I get they are not at scale because if they were we probably wouldn't see the dots in those pics. Yet that would've made the pics a lot less dramatic.

Do you see what I mean?

This is relevant in the light of the original statement.
edit on 23-9-2012 by DermotMcDerp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghezuz

The high orbit illustration looks as if we have tried to almost shield the earth with junk. Maybe to visibly conceal the fact that their is water here. As far as an invasion I'd have to agree with some of the other posters..a civilization capable of interstellar travel will almost certainly have the ability to quickly kill us all without us even knowing whats happening. Contaminate water supplies..introduce nasty viruses ect..it won't be a war if or when it happens..just a lot of death.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by nrvlljr
reply to post by Ghezuz

The high orbit illustration looks as if we have tried to almost shield the earth with junk. Maybe to visibly conceal the fact that their is water here. As far as an invasion I'd have to agree with some of the other posters..a civilization capable of interstellar travel will almost certainly have the ability to quickly kill us all without us even knowing whats happening. Contaminate water supplies..introduce nasty viruses ect..it won't be a war if or when it happens..just a lot of death.

But, what if they are an aggressive race. New to interstellar travel, only slightly ahead of us in technology. A race looking for resources in other planetary bodies....like Earth.

Then, it could be possible that there could be an ongoing space war, that our government is not telling us about.

I have thoughts like this traipse through my head sometimes.....

Des

edit on 23-9-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Are we studying the Van Allen Belt? Yes!

Does this belt trap space junk and or particles? Uh.. yes, it does.

We have had meteor showers or lights incoming..... forever.

No aliens....

I am not saying I dont believe they could exist because I do, but we are not experiencing an invasion... not yet anyway.

We would ALL KNOW it!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by Dr Expired

Fireballs in Australia and pretty much the Southern hemisphere are new too me.. Have any videos or evidence which I can have a look at. It is a bit strange all this happening in a short timeframe unless there is a logical explanation like a meteor shower or something..

Is it correct that most man made space debris comes in a greenish colour?
edit on 23-9-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

Look Up more, fireballs are actually quite a regular occurrence for me down in Victoria, I could be lucky and viewing the skies at the right times by coincidence because as a rough estimate over the last 5 year period I would say Ive seen about 100 fireballs entering our atmosphere and countless satellites.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Yeah, the family and I were sitting on the back deck last month and were amazed when we saw one incoming and it was rather big. Biggest I have ever seen and I live in the States... Tennessee.

Kids went running to see if they could find a landing mark... and found nothing.

Was definitely NOT a shooting star! lol

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nothingwrong
reply to post by jiggerj

Perhaps a better approach would have been "Really!? I didn't know that, how fascinating! I didn't think there was that much junk, wow, I have learned something today!"

But you chose to question and try to defend your incorrect point.

I hope you have learned something today. I appologise if I was a bit rough on you ;O)

Better approach is to be a sheep and accept every thing as truth when told instead of keep asking questions when not understanding.

I hope you learn something tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by coldkidc
I'm inclined to believe that the internet would be down prior to any large scale "space" invasion...

And as of yet...everything appears to be up & running

They announced it would be down in Oregon, yesterday on the news said a cable was cut.

Wow this place has a lot of reports

www.theobjectreport.com...
edit on 23-9-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Rofl yeah,the moon nazis are coming >< watch out.. and 2 though in all seriousness. nah its a metor shower probly. and also probly has to to do with us being in a time of the solar maximum, its in its peak from 2012-13
could mess up satelites power grids etc. who knows

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join