It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion earth ...now occurring...media blackout?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

they aren't alien intelligence piloted craft.

they ARE fireballs. meteorites. of increased frequency. yes, increased by my estimate too.

exactly as one would predict with a periodic solar invader passing in from the oort cloud.

....Something wicked this way comes...

edit on 9/24/2012 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by texasgirl

Signs was the absolute best!!

Watch it whenever it's on.....it was on last night again.....

Don't forget Independence Day...classic.

They have been running that over and over again lately too.

Just watched Signs for first time ....... brutal .... hard to stay awake during it. Total tosh.

Only good thing is ET's will never come to Scotland as it rains here pretty much all the time.

Really?!! Oh, I'm sorry you didn't like it. It can be slow, at times, and there weren't any explosions or that type of stuff. It was just a different take on the rehashed alien action flicks out there.

The fact that they didn't like water was confusing. Why invade a planet that is mostly made up of water?
edit on 24-9-2012 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
My take on an alein invasion. If one beleives in aleins that come here from across the cosmos. Then one must equate the fact their thousands of years if not hundreds of thousands of years more advanced than us humans.

Making their technology our magic. I doubt they come here and like so many hollywood movies, sennd down all these machines of human destruction to eradicate earth of us humans. Remember, their thousands of years more advanced then us, they can traverse the galaxy. Supposedly in a inter-stellar star ship.

Would it not make more sense if an alein species wanted this rock, they would just take it. With say a virus? Or harm our atmosphere where we succumb to lack of oxygen? I doubt they send down big three legged walky things to go town to town house to house and eradicate us one by one. Not very effective, not easy, cost prohibitive.

No, makes more sense to take us all out in one felt swoop. We would'nt even know what the hell happened. For them to be really cost effective, they would cause us to simply kill each other off, money saver that is. A few nukes, a couple billion eradicated, they comme in and pick up the stragglers, piece of cake.

Just stands to reason if they exist and they want to harm us or eradicate us, it would be easy for them. So easy it would look like magic to all of us, their hundreds of thousands of years more advanced than us, I don't think their gonna come of kill us off in some 14th century way. If they exist, give em some damn credit.

I mean ask yourself this. If you were one of them. And it was put to say a vote amoung your species to either eradicate us or help us learn & grow. What way would you vote? I based on our past behavior, would vote to eradicate. We pretty much have proven we deserve it. The horrors we inflict upon each other, probally makes them sick. There was a movie out a few years ago called " The Forgotten" starring Julianne Moore. If any of you caught that movie, that's more the way an alien species would be toward us. IMHO. Total controll, total manipulation. A grand experiment, if you will.
edit on 24-9-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Ahh, no reports of fireball streaky things shooting across Aussie that I know of.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

You're right.
This was just sent to me by a secret little bird from the NSA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love it.!!

Oh, Hang on, is this movie a comedy or is it a serous action movie?

Oh well, in any case..

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

While I agree with this, I believe there is more than just one alien race. There could be benevolent and malevolent races out there. Witnesses have conflicting reports of what they look like and some say they are good while others say they are bad. We have the same here on our planet: Serial killers and missionaries. No two people are the same.

There could also be a panel of different races just like the U.N. here on earth. Some races want to attack us but other races forbid it. For now, at least.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
You were invaded long ago,

Awareness of presence is coming into view now.

Observe the skittishness on your trek to work this week through traffic. Its all around(behaviors). They boiled the frog slowly and most of you have become slowly acclimated to it all so you think it is all normal. People such as myself are looked upon like they did everyone in Invasion of the Body Snatchers that would not fall asleep and become a pod person. We are the ones that aren't playing ball no matter how uncomfortable or threatening, group think mentality becomes.

We know conform or be cast out mentality is the incorrect way. It simply doesn't work on a handful off us no matter how lonely it gets. We are signed sealed delivered and hidden and when he said it is finished...its a done deal.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I heard they've already won most of the battle. 80% of humanity was replaced with aliens from the fireball craft. They look and act exactly like the person they replicated. We'll actually never know anything happened because they neuralize us until we're replaced.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
occurring in the last few days, reports of communications going haywire, is this an invasion?
Ok where is the evidence?
Exactly.
In times of actual war, all the action goes unreported until invasion foothold is secured.

I really like the way you handled this story. Debunked and flattened in a paragraph.
Anyhow I included a link to see what the guffafal is all about.

Seen above England, Northern Ireland and Scotland

Thanks allot really enjoyed the quick humors.
edit on 24-9-2012 by BewilderedandAmused because: Typos

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

WOW! Slayer, that looks like a real kick ass movie! I can hardly wait to see it on the big screen. And truthfully, if one delves into the Conspiricy world as deep as I, there is some talk of Nazis going to the Moon in the 40s.
Nazi Moon Base
It just isn't too far fetched, you know.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

The Iron Sky movie is a spoof, with a seed of possible truth.

All the Nazi disc lore pales in comparison to the engineering of quantum physics

involved. Look at the nobel prize physics winner list starting in 1921...

mostly Germans.

The bell. The mercury vortex engine. The possibility of a German thermonuclear - not fission - bomb before

ours. U-234. Etc., etc.

They would have successfully staged a world coup by now if all of the secret SS tech had

escaped to hidden Antarctic or moon bases.

Unless they were waiting something else out....

an event that would catastrophically alter the world for them, while they remained safely somewhere,

or in some other time (!), hidden.

edit on 9/24/2012 by drphilxr because: emphasis and more

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Xarian6

You are right.But there is so much misinformation and counterinformation that arriving at an intelligent conclusion is almost impossible.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
You know it's weird because last night after I'd posted in another thread about how I'd just listened to War of the Worlds for the first time in years just prior to the "meteors", I noticed that the TV was playing up.

Some channels were freezing and skipping, others wouldn't show up at all, and my mind couldn't help but think of Independence Day where the TVs go on the blink as the satellites are compromised.

But then I wiggled the lead from the dish in the back of the receiver and realised it was just a loose connection after all.....

....or maybe that's just what they want us to think, eh

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
There are many types of Alien,
like humans anywhere some Aliens are good some bad

The most common types of invasion are like this:

First of all the method used depends if its a small group of 2000 to 20000 aliens or if its an empire spreading across a galaxy

also the predator or scavenger splinter races just hit and run.

It also depends on the evolutionary level of the victim what method/weapons are used,for low evolution civilization/planet the invaders often just set them-selves up as a god,for advanced civilization they would do shock and awe tactics to enslave the earth, brutal to the extreme and only survivable if all countries fight as one.

Earth was invaded long ago, not by reptilians but by men who look like us who had technology like we have or soon will have today, these bad men are gone now but the religions linger. Many of the legends where true about exotic animals/humans. We will run into Apollo and the like when we travel the stars, but luckily we dont worship anything now or some still do but not for much longer.

Then you have biological androids or robot's and cyborgs who can be lost so they form alliances

You also get the false flag event where the earth government fakes an invasion with man and pig DNA invented humans, if you see men/pigs its a psyop

Good Aliens are around so might help if the cosmic laws of nature allow and they are able. But i wouldn't count on it. Earth has been saved from invasion in the recent past, All humans everywhere like status-quo but they cant interfere if it interferes with our evolution.

We have been visited by many friendly alien races, some of them are our ancestors,they help us with guidance, until we have space flight and no religion the Prime Directive applies.

Some of you, Your spirit is as old as the sands of time and you can sense truth as your spirit remembers prev experiences, Always be like Kirk and Spock as One with no fear and fight the bad dudes to the last breath its how we overcome in this life or the next, but be nice to the good dudes. Humans are meant to be Conscious Realists not a religion or belief.

We need proper meditation

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Yeah i dont think aliens with superior technology and knowledge would be so obvious lol...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ok if we were about to get invaded they would be marketing the earth defense force games instead of call of duty.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I was in Baltimore, Md. this past weekend and my mom and I both saw a fireball flying across the sky.I joked with my mom that it looked like the transformers were arriving.I just reported it to mufon this morning for some awnsers.NOT SAYING IT WAS A U.F.O,but I do want answers......

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Regarding Fireballs, If we were really being invaded by an Alien species that could traverse Billions of miles then they should have high enough tech not to be coming in like a 1950s Low Budget Sci Fi movie.

They'd be cooler than that and more stealthy me thinks then when the time is right without warning they'd Stri...

Thank god for a bit of humour, But, (If you're still there Slayer) you ain't got it quite right yet. You see,
the aliens don't need to use their precious technology too much, all they need to do is go to the asteroid belt, gather up a few asteroids, then start chucking them at us. So, that's what they are doing, they're throwing stones...can you not see that? Heck, if they have been watching us for long enough, they might even think it is the way we greet one another

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
You people watch too many sci fi movies. Alien invasion lol. You really think a "media blackout" could even cover up such a thing if it did happen? Everyone has internet/phone/etc these days, you really think no citizens would get word out, or that no one would notice if their family/friends/business contacts etc across the world are suddenly silent and missing? This site tries to turn every news headline into a conspiracy/alien invasion/doomsday event/etc, so ridiculous. I just come here for the laughs at this point, so, thankyou for this thread.

edit on 24-9-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
double post somehow :x
edit on 24-9-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join