Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Invasion earth ...now occurring...media blackout?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Regarding Fireballs, If we were really being invaded by an Alien species that could traverse Billions of miles then they should have high enough tech not to be coming in like a 1950s Low Budget Sci Fi movie.

They'd be cooler than that and more stealthy me thinks then when the time is right without warning they'd Stri...

Your logic is flawed. You are first presuming that the Alien Species invading are able to traverse Billions of miles(you mean light years).

What if, in pertaining to the context of these events, that this invasion(if there is one), is by some species only slightly more advanced than us, and not very far away?

What if these species were in our solar system?

Unless one has empirical evidence our solar system is NOT inhabited, how can anyone say any differently as to the fact of these matters?

If you want to throw math in, the odds and probability are much greater for, than against, the "possibility", if not "probability".

It is also very probable that they are bipeds, and similar in many ways to us, as any highly advanced species would not give us much concern or thought. Much like we dont give much concern or though to an ant.

I would say a level 1 or 2 civilization, that is fighting over resources.

I would say that our quadrant of the solar system is made up of level 1 and 2 civilizations, and we are far behind in the sand box quest.

I would also say to those that think the "next level" is going to be great.

Not so.

When you ascend, you start out on the next level, on the bottom of that level. This goes for civilizations accent as well, each level, as Earth is soon to be a level 1 civilization.

Its much like highschool.

When you are a freshman you are fresh meat, and then when you are a senior, you own the school.

Until.

You move to the next higher level. Collage.

You then start out again as a freshman, and freshmeat, etc.

That is the way of the ascending levels of the Universe, and all things in it, to galaxies and civilizations, to ant hills, and organisms.

There is order below, as above, even though some entities are never conscious of it, and many more lifetimes yet it will take in order for them to peer into the truth. And that is just the tip of the ice berg that continues on in a fractal, forever.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

Just got lost reading all the replies in that link, some really good ones and I even befriended a few on FB.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I think this has to do with what I discovered a few years back. The disclosure project had a segment with Carol Rosin where she said Verhnor Von Braun mentioned there would be a phony cold war,then a war with terrorists,
Threat of asteroids, then a fake alien attack.

All orchestrated by the new world order.

We sound right on schedule. Enjoy the "show".
edit on 24-9-2012 by macross703 because: (no reason given)
edit on 24-9-2012 by macross703 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghezuz
Look at this Nasa map of man made space debris of Earth's low orbit :

Here is high orbit :

Now i ask you, does the official story about it being space junk seem so far fetched to you?

earthobservatory.nasa.gov...

edit on 23-9-2012 by Ghezuz because: (no reason given)

That's an awful lot of junk.That don't look healthy for the atmosphere or the planet.We done mess up outer space. May be Niribu will suck some of that sh**t out of here.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip

Regarding Fireballs, If we were really being invaded by an Alien species that could traverse Billions of miles then they should have high enough tech not to be coming in like a 1950s Low Budget Sci Fi movie.

They'd be cooler than that and more stealthy me thinks then when the time is right without warning they'd Stri...

Your logic is flawed. You are first presuming that the Alien Species invading are able to traverse Billions of miles(you mean light years).

It is also very probable that they are bipeds, and similar in many ways to us, as any highly advanced species would not give us much concern or thought. Much like we dont give much concern or though to an ant.

There is order below, as above, even though some entities are never conscious of it, and many more lifetimes yet it will take in order for them to peer into the truth. And that is just the tip of the ice berg that continues on in a fractal, forever.

I enjoyed that, here in Nor'n Ireland they are all bipeds, except that some are entirely left footers and some are entirely right footers, how alien is that?
edit on 24-9-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kman420
Yeah i dont think aliens with superior technology and knowledge would be so obvious lol...

Some Aliens get off on destruction or dont waste time with niceties but just want slaves and resources asap

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mash3d
reply to post by Dr Expired

If the aliens are firing meteors at us they really need to work on their aim.
I mean seriously they missed the entire planet !
That's just sad.

Easier and WAY more damaging than building nukes, just ask any Atlantian that,
After Atlantis nuked MU
MU used kamikaze meteor's with rockets/pilots causing a continent to disappear then the poles shifted wiping the slate clean

MU was where the Gobi desert now is.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip

G'day HermitShip

Please consider:
Some Star Men can travel anywhere in the universe at an instant, The way to overcome time and space is with timelessness and spacelessness (its easy when you know how, there is a spiritual way and an electronic way)

The ones to worry about are at Star Trek level as we will be in our next life or 2

On earth we have been held back by delusions of god/s but soon we will rise from the ashes like a Phoenix and will want peace/no religion's for evermore then, our spirit will be forged this way.

Star men have no fear, they know:
The Spirit stands outside of time, there is a continuity of the Spirit during every incarnation which bridges all times. All lifetimes of the Spirit are integrated by the Spirit in the endless NOW of Creation. Wisdom is carried forward to Creation as the Spirit Evolves.

We are unstoppable. We never die, we re-incarnate. There is NOTHING new under the sun.
We are meant to be like Kirk and Spock as One

Your spirit is ageless you can sense it doesn't age.
edit on 24-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

umm .... I cant describe how bad this is.

If anyone chooses to watch it more than once, I advise them to seek professional help.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Look Ma! I found it! Carol Rosin on future threats:

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join