It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your thoughts on the rapture , before during or after the great tribulation ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by NOTurTypical

There are no NT books in Hebrew.

The book of Matthew was originally in Hebrew.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Please read my previous post to you,

“[Glorify God Together] Therefore receive one another, just as Christ also received us, to the glory of God.” Romans 15:7 NKJV

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25
reply to post by truejew

NuT, Truejew, and lonewolf,

We are all brothers with the same Lord and the same Mission....

Not correct. NuT's three gods/persons are not my Lord.

Let's end this fruitless bickering and get to more important matters....

Salvation is an important matter.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

“[Glorify God Together] Therefore receive one another, just as Christ also received us, to the glory of God.” Romans 15:7 NKJV

That Scripture is written to the Church. "One another" does not include the unsaved.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Matthew 7:7 “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?

1 Corinthians 10:10 Moreover, brethren, I do not want you to be unaware that all our fathers were under the cloud, all passed through the sea, 2 all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, 3 all ate the same spiritual food, 4 and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ. 5 But with most of them God was not well pleased, for their bodies were scattered in the wilderness.

1 Corinthians 10:31 Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. 32 Give no offense, either to the Jews or to the Greeks or to the church of God, 33 just as I also please all men in all things, not seeking my own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.

1 Corinthians 3:4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?

5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?

6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.

9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

Again I say...

The unsaved are not saved.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

And again,

I will let the Lord speak for me:

James 4:12 "There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who are you that judge another?"

Isaiah 33:22 For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; it is he who will save us

Romans 14:4 Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand

James 5:9 Don't grumble against each other, brothers, or you will be judged. The Judge is standing at the door!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

And again,

I will let the Lord speak for me:

James 4:12 "There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who are you that judge another?"

Isaiah 33:22 For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; it is he who will save us

Romans 14:4 Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand

James 5:9 Don't grumble against each other, brothers, or you will be judged. The Judge is standing at the door!

Did the apostles' defend the Church against the wolves in sheep's clothes?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

I post a Scripture that shows that when we meet Jesus in the air, it is the coming of the Lord. You respond to it with a post like that. Do you really hate Scripture that much?

Your true fruit is showing.

I never denied we meet Him in the air. What I said is we meet Him in the air and go to the marriage supper and the Bhema judgment. Those two events happen in heaven. And we join Him at His 2nd coming to Earth, where He stays and rules and reigns from Jerusalem.

You deny that when we meet Him in the air, it is the coming of the Lord. That goes against the Scripture I posted.

It's a "coming" in the sense that He leaves His throne to gather His bride for the marriage supper and Bhema judgment, it's not a coming to Earth, He doesn't set foot on Earth but gathers His bride in the air. There is also the Joel 3 "coming" as well as the time He "comes" in Isaiah 63 to destroy the nations against Him and His garments will be blood stained.

But only ONE "2nd coming" to Earth mirroring His first coming, and He will remain and rule and reign.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

There are no NT books in Hebrew.

No, SOME scholars believe he made one gospel in Hebrew and one in Greek, one for the Jews and one for Gentiles, but that's just speculation.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

That Scripture is written to the Church. "One another" does not include the unsaved.

Explain how I have faith then since that is a gift of God.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Either it is the coming of the Lord as Scripture says or it's not.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

Explain how I have faith then since that is a gift of God.

You don't. Acts 2:38 is God's salvation by grace through faith.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
well honestly god doesn't exist so there won't be one only a war that ends with humanoids dying.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

I don't? I trust Christ as my Savior and King. That He died, was buried, and rose again the third day. The Bible says even faith is not of ourselves, but is a gift of God. Was I just an exception who found faith all on my own? Christ said He will "in no wise" cast out anyone who calls upon His Name. Was He wrong? Will He cast out people who call upon His Name? Should Romans 10:9-10 and 1 Corinthians chapter 15 be removed from the Bible as forgeries, or should they have several asterisks and footnotes?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Either it is the coming of the Lord as Scripture says or it's not.

Either He comes to Earth or He does not. Either we deny the doctrine of immenance or we do not. So is He coming at a day and hour no man knows for His bride or not?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

That was a theory advanced decades ago. (or more like a century ago, or longer)
I am not aware of any current, reputable biblical scholars who support that theory.
edit on 22-9-2012 by jmdewey60 because: add Bible quote: "For the creation eagerly waits for the revelation of the sons of God." Romans 8:19

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The marriage supper and the Bhema judgment are right after the rapture, so is that in space? Floating tables?
The vultures (or eagles) are invited to "the marriage supper" to feast on the dead bodies of the Lamb's enemies.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Either He comes to Earth or He does not. Either we deny the doctrine of immenance or we do not. So is He coming at a day and hour no man knows for His bride or not?
So is that what it boils down to with you, "doctrines"? Nothing about the Bible?
The Parousia has happened, we have the Christian Church of Jesus to show for it as the sign of his presence and his sovereignty as King.

edit on 22-9-2012 by jmdewey60 because: add Bible quote: "For the creation eagerly waits for the revelation of the sons of God." Romans 8:19

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Not correct. NuT's three gods/persons are not my Lord.

Salvation is an important matter.
Well, I for one am happy to see you on the forum, at least engaged in a dialog, which I think is important.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join