It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you getting the premonition that a lot of people seem to be getting?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zane Zackerly

But I would swear that over the last few months I have been experiencing a palpable feeling of apprehension that something big and bad is imminent, and it's like the feeling has a life of its own. It's like something external that pays me a visit every once in a while.

I want to emphasize that this is not just a general feeling of anxiety, but a dread that something bad is about to happen.

A very large number of people feel exactly like this. I said recently that it is like blowing up a balloon and expecting it to burst at any moment. You know that feeling....

It shows that your are waking up spiritually. This feeling will continue to grow until December. I am not alluding to the 2012 prophecy. But by the end of the year this growing feeling will change, and next year we can all get on with our spiritual work. It will get harder for you, there is no doubt. I have been going through this for many months and it is horribly uncomfortable. You need to meditate, walk in nature if you can - just a park if that is all that is around. And (I am serious) drink lots of water.

Yes, there is a lot of potential doom around. But what you are feeling is coming from a place deep inside you. It's not because of world events. It is because of spiritual events. You are tuning in. Millions of us are going through the same thing. This is the change mankind has been waiting for - embrace it. It is hard I know, and uncomfortable..... You'll get through it.

Good luck, peace light and love to you :O)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToeJamX
reply to post by Aazadan

The reason that you feel this impending sense of doom is quite simple. You spend a good part of your time reading and thinking about it. I love ATS, but I see it as entertainment, not a source of news or real information. The sun isn't part of a binary system with it's partner orbiting at such a high eccentricity that we only see it every few thousand years, that wouldn't be possible. When I look at a clock during the 11 o'clock hour, there's only one chance in sixty that it will be 11:11. There are no aliens or spacecraft visiting us, nor will there be, reptillians, people communicating with oracles from other galaxies, etc. I could ramble on some more, but I trust you get my point.

edit on 18-9-2012 by bintim because: It's not the outer limits stuff that I am afraid of............it's humanity or that portion of humanity that is totally corrupt or bat # crazy.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FluffyWuffles

No you are not nuts.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
I bet that at least half of the people who reply to this thread with some sort of a "Yeah. Me Too!!", are saying it as nothing more than just wishful thinking.

This is not a feeling one wishes for.

It comes and goes, It has you on edge when you feel it, It heightens your awareness, It has you listening to absolutely everything from how the birds are chirping to how much breeze is moving through the trees, Its like someone is breathing down your neck but there is no breath, Its in the walls of your house and the floor you stand on, its outside your window and down the street.

This is a good description. It's akin to knowing someone just pulled back the string on a bow loaded with an arrow, and it's pointed directly at you.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
When you focus too much on something you begin to think it is going to happen.

ATS is full of things that will condition you to feel this way . Stop getting on ATS for a while and it will go away

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradoxone
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

May I kindly point you towards this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you.

911 was the ONE time I woke up, and felt really really *good*. The sun was shining, the temp was just right, the birds were singing... and it all went to hell (feelingwise) when I found out what had happened. I still question *why* I felt like that!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Its Like I Drank WAY to much Coffee and The Shakes and Nervous Energy will NOT Cease ..I Too have been encompassed by this Energy for the Past Month or so..Something HUGE ..Dare I say Paradigm Shifting is in the Works..Way to many Scary and DIFFERENT Events in the News to Keep up w/ anymore..Maybe this is the Mckenna Time wave zero spiral coming to a Singularity?..

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Add me to the high number of people who are feeling restless. I have had strange visions and dreams since I was young. Inner pressure is responded to by prayer so I've gotten pretty good at that skill. The air has changed, the sun, the way people react to each other, everything feels different. Of course, it could be called emotions but I don't think so. For the first time in my life, I actually feel relief. No matter what I have done with prayer, meditation, vacation nothing has ever relieved my inner pain and pressure. Only now, building since January 2011 has it improved.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

The very beginning of my journey of realizing that my dreams were real actually began on 9-11. Interesting you felt relief. That night before I thought my head was going to explode. It felt like someone else's anger was trying to blow me up. Went to bed with a really bad headache. 9-11 woke me up. I knew for sure I was not imagining the pressure and bad dreams, even if its sound like I'm an old bat.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I definitely get what you are talking about ...

For me it goes back almost 15 years (long before ATS). It comes and goes and when its "on me" it may last for weeks at a time. Generally I am a very upbeat person and I never get depressed. This feeling isn't a depressed feeling but one of impending disaster or massive undesirable change.

I have even had several dreams going way back of an "apocalyptic" nature - I'm not religious. These dreams have a feeling or an "atmosphere" around them. Sometimes when awake the world takes on that same atmosphere. I have been feeling that we are getting closer and closer to what I have been dreaming and feeling and in an odd way those dreams and feelings have desensitized me somewhat - I feel less fear about it now than I did in the beginning. Perhaps I am being prepared?

I tell you what those dreams and feelings have really done for me along with all the events taking place in the world.

They leave me convinced the world will change drastically, forever, real soon. I can't see how all this will go on much longer. I may not be physically prepared, have enough food stored (which I had a strong feeling to do), but I am ready for whatever happens. I'm not so attached to this world that I'm scared to leave it ... What happens, happens - so be it ...

edit: Get out in nature. Go for a hike. Let it wash over you and it will calm you somewhat ... Sometimes when I am on hikes the feeling is reinforced by being out in nature, but at the same time makes it more acceptable, it makes me feel like I can handle (mentally & spiritually) whatever comes ...
edit on 18-9-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I have had this feeling since around 2000 and I kept having it up until now. It used to eat me up inside, but I did something to change how I dealt with it.

First I created a list of possible events that could happen, then I made a preparedness plan for my family and my neighbors, then I started practicing primitive skills, bought a few books on survival and few supplies, finally I started a garden (with much help from my mate), and I am becoming self-sufficient.

You cannot prepare for everything, but you can give yourself some peace of mind if you make a list of possible scenarios in your area and how to survive them. Once you have a plan you will rest a little easier and if something does happen at least be prepared for it. Am I completely prepared for anything that happens, NO and I never will be, but I do have some idea of what to do which is better than nothing!

If nothing happens, well,what was the harm in being prepared? But if it does and you have some preparedness you will suffer through it less. I do think we are always walking a fine edge in modern civilization and being too dependent is neither productive or a healthy sustaining way to live...
edit on 18-9-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vaedur
Seriously though i think some of it is marijuana related paranoia for some i say that honestly.

The only reason this paranoia exists is because of the laws and the way they are enforced - decriminalize and the paranoia disappears. You should be bothered by the fact that peaceful activities can be cancelled by guys with guns.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by okachobi

"Unplug" - stick my head in the sand while the real problems persist? That's like a kid saying "My eyes are closed now you can't see me." Sorry but this will only make things worse.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy

Originally posted by Vaedur
Seriously though i think some of it is marijuana related paranoia for some i say that honestly.

The only reason this paranoia exists is because of the laws and the way they are enforced - decriminalize and the paranoia disappears. You should be bothered by the fact that peaceful activities can be cancelled by guys with guns.
I agree with you to an extent. I am not pro-prohibition. That's not the point. I am just making a statement that one of the side effects is increased paranoia, and it's not just the laws and the way they exsist. It also creates a "they are out to get us" feeling, like alcohol abuse causes depression. I'm not anti-marijuana by any means.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Have you ever had the feeling like some giant boom was going to happen any second? And you got all tense waiting for it?

Early one morning while asleep a giant boom did happen (I mean it was massive) ...

I thought it was "the event." I shot up out of bed yelling and screaming at the top of my lungs. I have never felt so terrified in all my life. I was in the grip of absolute mindless terror sweating and gasping for air. I didn't know it was possible to even feel that way. I ran to the window and looked out - but nothing. I yelled at my gf "DID YOU HEAR AND FEEL THAT!!?" .... "no" she said, wandering what the hell was going on.

It was just a dream I guess. It affected me for days afterward ...

Never in my life have I EVER even come close to feeling that kind of terror. Not even when I was robbed at gun point, or thought the engine was going to quit on the small plane I was piloting, or being chased by four guys hell bent on beating me to death.

I don't ever want to "lose it" like I did that morning if something does happen ...

It bothers me because the feeling was "on me" more powerful in that moment than ever before ...

----------------

To others, this feeling is what compels me to pay attention to what is going on in the world not the other way around!

This feeling is deep within my being. I think it comes to me to warn me, to prepare me mentally and spiritually for what is inevitable.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

Cool, just so long as we can agree that paranoia is not an actual side effect of the drug itself, rather a product of the fear that surrounds the performance of activities you know might bring violence or economic sanctions against you.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I also bet if alot of you analyse when it really started, it was september 11.
That was the point.
I mean, i know myself i slept with MSNBC on the t.v. and waited for the other shoe to drop. I thought it would be instant and horrible. I never changed the channel myself, i needed instant news 24/7. Alot of us are "awake" to the way things are. That also is what causes it. The constant bombarding yourself with news and the research you all do here on various topics causes that sensation. I mean, how many of us read a new thread and get goosebumps. I'm not knocking anyone, i understand the sensation feels very real. But it is self induced, being self aware is the ultimate awareness. Heck, i sometimes wonder (here is my wierdoness) if i can be so self aware that i'm just matter and electricity stimulating areas of my brain, if I'd just drop dead from such a high level of self awareness, lol. Hasn't happened yet. But it occationally feels so real to me. And when the next big event happens, as they happen all the time, you are going to tell yourself (I was right!) well something huge in the world happens all the time. You are eventually going to be "right".

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon

It's HAARP making you feel this way. This is a massive HAARP operation designed to prepare everyone for what TPTB have in store for us so that when it starts, you don't question it, but rather embrace it because it'll confirm your deluded belief that you somehow predicted or had a premonition of the future. You will believe it because it will make you feel special, when really, it's all a pre-planned, agreed upon event by TPTB.

When it begins, reject it. Reject all of it as real. Search for the truth.

I have thought this many times ...

I have told myself and others that if (
when) something happens don't take it for face value. It may not be what it seems to be ...

Stay alert ...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
I feel compelled to post a me too.

It started from me in late Feb. What I thought were adrenline surges causing palpatations. A feeling of anxiety and fear. But I didn't/don't know what I am afraid of. Whether 2012 comes and goes without incident or not does not concern me. I will be where I will be and what happens is what is suppose to happen. However this anxious feeling and palpatations so strong I take a tranquiler every other day to keep it under control.

As a side note. I seem to be a feeler, sometimes I just know, and have occasional precognitive dreams which always play out although I am not always aware of the full meaning at the time. Birth dreams that I recall completely have been precognitive. March 7, I dreamed I was giving birth to myself and thought it was long overdue. 9 months (which is how long it took for the last one to begin playing out) ends on Dec 7, so I expect it to have culminated by then or begin and play out in a couple of weeks (that is how long it took the last one). Two weeks would be Dec 21.

I have also been plagued with dreams of late that I was back in school but i new i had already graduated yet didn't want others to know I was going through again. I am skipping some classes but I walk in and catch up quickly. The last dream like this, I remembered I was back to get my masters.

Also lots of dreams that I haven't done what I am supposed to do but am congratulating others on doing a good job and pulling things together.

Somethings may seem obvious but I also wonder of the effects on the subconscious relating to all the turmoil and seeming hopelessness in the world. I wonder if it is an ancient memory being reactived.

I almost choked on my own saliva when I read your post. I made a thread not too long ago about all the wacky recurring dreams I have. Here is an exerpt from my thread:

I keep having these recurring dreams. Some of them I've had for years, and in a few of them I've even picked back up where it last ended, so it sorta created this long deluded soap opera or a "serial" dream.

One of those serial dreams was about me going back to school. I went back to grade school and eventually high school to learn certain things better than I did the first time, but I knew in my dream that I had already finished those grades.

In my dream, I knew where my high school diploma was at my house, so I had "evidence" that I didn't really have to show up everyday or do the work because I had already done it before. So I basically just came and went as I pleased, while teachers and fellow students all were thinking I was failing and wasn't going to be able to graduate. But they didn't know my "secret" that it didn't matter because I had already long-since graduated.
This dream has continued to play itself out over the last 5 years.

Another recurring dream is that I can't find where I parked my car. Sometimes it will be during one of my back-to-school dreams. I get out of school for the day, usually having left early and skipping the last few classes because I either can't remember what room they're in or because I just don't feel like sitting through them. And when I leave school, I have absolutely no idea where my car is and I don't know how I'm going to get home because it's very far to walk. I know I drove to school, but I can't remember actually doing it, nor where I left my vehicle once I got there.

Also sometimes related to my school dreams, I'll dream that it's the last day of school and I have all this crap I've collected over the school year at my desk. Like, piles of laundry, school supplies, blankets, books, like I've been camping out there for a year or something, just piles of sh*t that I have to take home because it's the last day and I can't leave it there. So I'm trying to stuff all my crap in the few bags I have but I can't make it all fit.
I also have other versions of this dream, but the gist of it is the same, I've got too much crap and I can't pack all of it up in the bags I have.

The other night I dreamed I had to take one of those specialized tests and I had to have a wooden #2 pencil. All I had were pens, so I went from person to person, room to room looking everywhere for a wooden pencil. I found crayons, markers, highlighters, mechanical pencils, broken wooden pencils, like the little nub sized ones with no eraser and the metal end chewed shut....but no wooden #2 pencil to take my test with.

A few posts down from my OP, someone stated that they were having the exact same back-to-school dreams, in addition to the lost car dreams.
Link to my thread:
Back At School, Lock The Doors! Where's My Car, My Kids & My Teeth?...Oh, and hold my gum please..

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

yes but I suspect obsessively reading all this paranoid stuff is the cause. Everyone is going to wake up on Jan 1st 2013 as usual, just like they did after the Millenium bug that was going to cause planes to drop out of te sky and didn't. My advice is... 'don't worry, be happy'
edit on 18-9-2012 by mrshakabuku because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join