It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you getting the premonition that a lot of people seem to be getting?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Key2life
There is a weird feeling that I have been having lately. It feels like an unshakable anxiety. It comes and goes sometimes. To tell you the truth i've never suffered much anxiety. It's a different kind anxiety though. It's not like speaking in front of strangers or the anxiety I feel if I am meeting a girl for a first date. It has a darker feel if you will.
Might I add that I do not suffer any mental illnesses or depression of any sort. My life is great and there is nothing for me to be afraid or sad about. I love as much as I can and have a deep compassion for humanity. I meditate and exercise regularly. My spiritual, mental and physical life is as good as ever. But sometimes I get this weird anxiety out of nowhere. I try to search deep down and find where it originates from. Even trying to understand that it might originate from the unconscious. What ever it is it is irritating... haha

I'm not saying it is necessarily attributed to the 2012 phenomenon but something on the horizon. Maybe it is something gone wrong with my personal life or something to do with humanity as a collective conscious. I hope it is for the best.

I could nearly have written your post word-for-word. It's almost like an unspoken warning about something. I have never had this feeling until this year, around the time Linda Moulton Howe started talking about the so-called "trumpet" sounds that people are supposedly hearing around the world.

To me they don't sound so much like "trumpets" as a whoosh of something. Maybe you could say the trumpets sound like a thousand shofars blowing at the same time.

Right after that, I started getting this sort of uneasy anxiety as you call it that something big and maybe awful was awaiting us soon.

Full disclosure: I started this thread as Zane Zackerly. I have decided to change screen names and apparently re-registering is the only way to do it as per the searches I did.
edit on 28-9-2012 by DrogoDeMonteAcuito because: disclosure statement added.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I totally believe precognition is possible. I've experienced it myself as have many others. Ever have Deja Vu so strong that you knew what was going to happen and what other people would say next during a conversation? I have. Ever had a dream and then had it come true? Ever been riding in a car and knew you were going to be in a car accident minutes before? That has happened to me twice in my life. I said nothing to the driver the first time and the second time I did just moments before a car plowed into the back of us. How about all the stories of loved ones appearing in dreams only to find out the next day they had passed during the night?

The feeling I get is as I said - a feeling of anticipation... great expectation. It's not depression, or paranoia, or hormonal imbalance. Those are just convenient, easy explanations people use to self-soothe and alleviate the fear of the unknown. Things can't always be explained away by current science. We humans still have much to learn. All we have to do is listen.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
We create reality to be what it is. If something "really" bad happens it's because we all thunk it up. If you look closer at what you're reading and hearing these days, it's all negative stuff. Start smelling the roses and nip the other crap in the bud.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Despite my skepticism, sometimes my intuition and human foibles win out. So in that spirit, my tentative advice based on my own experience (see last post update) is to check with your loved ones carefully and make sure they're doing alright in terms of their health, or any other potential threats to their wellbeing. I normally consider that such feelings may be simple anxiety or coincidence, but after the last year I've had, and the dread and ominous feelings (and dreams) preceding it, I always at least check now. I, cautiously and with a grain of salt, recommend people do the same.

Peace.
edit on 9/29/2012 by AceWombat04 because: typo

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Guys, you're so over thinking this. You need to realize that what ever is coming, you cannot stop it or influence on it whatsoever. So why bother thinking about it?

Unlike most of you, I also have the felling that something is coming, but it's not something bad but rather something exiting and good.

And I think I know why you think something bad is coming. This world became so full of bad things, and not even one day can end without any murders, accidents or some other bad news. You think that only bad things are ahead of you, but I think you're wrong. I agree that something big is coming, but something GOOD.
You will see!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hi

Yeh not had the "feeling" but a few dreams that you might find interesting, I've always had seams where occasionally my hand is being held by a woman, I never see her she just shows me things, I've had loads but the three that might apply here are as follows.

I'm on top of a large hill and people (crowd of about hundred) running past me to the otherwise of the hill and I run after them as I do I pass a house with the Star of David flag on a pole and on the other side of this hill there's a small village that I feel I MUST reach ......then a flash a big one and as I turn around I see a mushroom cloud appearing over the hill, as I reach the first house in the village a shock wave hits takeing out the windows and I awake.

I will post more just working at the moment .

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

I know this is an older thread...but I have experienced "feelings" in the past that were warnings that I didn't heed. I am dealing with the same thing again and it is so frustrating because this time I don't think there is anything that I can do about it.

Past experiences: my sister and I had a falling out and hadn't spoken in over 2 years. I was visiting a park with my family and as I entered one section of the park I really found myself focusing on thoughts of my relationship with my sister and where things went wrong and why we weren't closer growing up. I was mentally reviewing our relationship all the way back to when we were little and I was realizing that a lot of our fighting was exacerbated by how our parents brought us up. I know lots of families where the kids were raised to be very close and stayed that way as adults ...our parents just didn't now how to do family very well and we followed our parents example. Anyways - I wound up getting this overwhelming wash of emotion as if a wave hit me letting me know that my sister understood and that everything was going to be ok. I felt like the weight of the world was taken off of my shoulders. Later that evening my Dad called and told me my sister had passed away earlier that day (a completely unexpected death - she wasn't ill and she was only 39).

Another experience: the evening before the Sandy Hook school shooting incident I couldn't get the phrase "the death of an innocent" out of my head. I even ran a google search on the phrase thinking that it might have been in something that I head read...it is in my search history the evening before the shooting.

Currently my spouse is in Lousiana and for the past few months I have been obsessed with concerns about the Bayou Corne sinkhole. I don't live in Louisiana...I don't have family in the area...but I have been losing sleep over it as if it were threatening my home and my immediate family. My husband knows that I have been monitoring the situation...but he thinks that I am just being silly. So now my hubby is in Louisiana and I am worried that with 12/21/12 approaching he is sitting on a powder keg that is going to explode before he makes it home. My specific concern is that he isn't a strong swimmer and I keep worrying about water dangers and his swimming abilities. One other thing...every time I add something to my bug-out-bag I have to mentally remind myself to pack for 3 (myself, my hubby, and baby). I keep only packing for two - baby & I....as if I know that if I ever need the bag my husband won't be here.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Buvvy because: Typos

edit on 19-12-2012 by Buvvy because: Typo

edit on 19-12-2012 by Buvvy because: ...

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join