It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost the popular vote by 500,000. Did everyone forget?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Here's another little tidbit for you, Bush Cheney is illegit because it is illegal for the president and the vice presiden to reside in the same state. Cheney moved out of texas right after the election.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Here's another little tidbit for you, Bush Cheney is illegit because it is illegal for the president and the vice presiden to reside in the same state. Cheney moved out of texas right after the election.

Source please? If I'm not mistaken, Cheney moved his residency to Wyoming before the election.

If the only argument you have is state of residency, you are grasping at straws. The Republicans are much more vulnerable!

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcgolf
[You say Bush had 271 electoral votes but the election would have gone to the House of Representatives if on person would not have abstained. Yet later, you say that if no candidate reaches 270 votes, the election would go to the house. Even if Barbara Lett-Simmons had voted for Gore, Bush would still have received 271 electoral votes. That appears to be above the 270 vote threshold. One more electoral voter could have abstained and Bush still would have had the necessary 270 votes to become President. Bush won fair and square.

Your absolutely correct if Barbra had of delegated her 1 pledged vote to Gore. Bush would still have one. By 4 E votes. I thought of that later but decided it wasn't that important to return and edit it out.
If that is the only thought you derived from the post and other facts. I truly feel sorry for and your selective thought process. Even I can think of better things to attack in the post besides that.
What I meant to point out was that in a fraudulent miss representation of the entire vote of Florida by the Governor and the Supreme Court of Florida assisted by the U.S. Supreme Court. The Machine behind Bush secured him the election. Which amounted to a total for for the Dunce of 271.
And if you think that was fair and square, I simply can't imagine how you think.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen

Originally posted by dcgolf
[You say Bush had 271 electoral votes but the election would have gone to the House of Representatives if on person would not have abstained. Yet later, you say that if no candidate reaches 270 votes, the election would go to the house. Even if Barbara Lett-Simmons had voted for Gore, Bush would still have received 271 electoral votes. That appears to be above the 270 vote threshold. One more electoral voter could have abstained and Bush still would have had the necessary 270 votes to become President. Bush won fair and square.

Your absolutely correct if Barbra had of delegated her 1 pledged vote to Gore. Bush would still have one. By 4 E votes. I thought of that later but decided it wasn't that important to return and edit it out.
If that is the only thought you derived from the post and other facts. I truly feel sorry for and your selective thought process. Even I can think of better things to attack in the post besides that.
What I meant to point out was that in a fraudulent miss representation of the entire vote of Florida by the Governor and the Supreme Court of Florida assisted by the U.S. Supreme Court. The Machine behind Bush secured him the election. Which amounted to a total for for the Dunce of 271.
And if you think that was fair and square, I simply can't imagine how you think.

A) You obviously do not know how to speak in complete sentences. Your statements are fragments. Learn punctuation and grammar.

B) You admit Bush would have won by (4) electoral votes. How is that a selective thought process?

C) When you speak in complete sentences and explain how Bush "planned" Gore losing his own state and many others and figured out that Florida would be the deciding state I will answer your questions then.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Forget it dc, there is nothing for you to answer.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It's comical to hear some of the people that believe civil rights issues should be decided by a majority rules vote, yet propose removing the electoral college so that majority rules there too, and they get their panties all in a wad

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I can't believe all of this Bush bashing.

I think Bush will improve on his win in this election with a commanding win of about negative 450,000 votes!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join