It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet 2012 Starting From Alien Moonbase

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This is an excellent thread OP. Thanks for being friendly and approachable.

The evidences speak for themselves.

I think it's comical when people try to debunk their own origins, but that's a whole other thread in itself.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'm stumped.

Either it's a hoax or there is some things launching from the moon

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The way they shoot out from the moon.... there's something battlestar galactica about it.... how a human would like to see ufo's leave the moon!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Compleley Fake. Aliens are real, unfortunatly, so are douchbags.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisper
The way they shoot out from the moon.... there's something battlestar galactica about it.... how a human would like to see ufo's leave the moon!

Have ya ever wondered where the Sci-Fi community (George Lucas, Steve Spielberg, Stanley Kubrick, Ron Sterling to name a few) get/got their ideas from?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4Thought
I'm stumped.

Either it's a hoax or there is some things launching from the moon

Well, no. It could be something closer (like birds, bats, insects) that appeared to be further away.

But this particular video isn't passing the sniff test because of the date and the Moon's phase. They're in total contradiction. So......it's hard to tell.

However, this anomalous activity has been captured before by very creditable people. Therefore, it's a pity that idiots feel the need to dupe the world. Sometimes it feels like we're all the victims of world-wide version of Punk'd the the producer is: our government. And the stagehands are people like this YTuber.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Hey man I hate to tell you this but yes the moon does rotate but NO we never see the far side of the moon!!!!!!

It's really elemental. like 5th grade stuff. The moon does rotate but because it rotation is tidal locked we still only ever, ever, ever see one side of the moon. sorry to tell you but a new moon is not the far (dark side) of the moon facing us. Even that video you posted showed that if you looked close enough. It's the near side ( the only one humans on earth without a satellite orbiting the moon have ever ever ever seen.) But it's night time on the near side of the moon so it is dark and called the new moon. A full moon is still the same side as a no moon facing us it's just high noon daytime for the moon and fully illuminated.

We never ever see the far side of the moon. It's tidal locked.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
There should be severe punishment (short of mob lynching rights) for those who get caught propagating video
hoaxes on the Internet.
To me it's as bad as yelling 'fire' in a packed movie theater. Because if someone did yell out 'fire' and got caught, they'd get arrested for public nuisance or something along those lines.

And that's why I said what I said to try stopping you to do just that.
You lingered on the for a long time despite what was being said.

A rule of thumb is to have the starting point that Alien/Ghost-videos are hoaxes, or at best, a scientifically explainable natural phenomena, simply because the existence of Aliens (and after we find them, the existence of visiting aliens) is not a fact, nor is the existence of ghosts.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Human Alien to Phage.
Calling Phage, I need ya!
Copy that.

Gotta teach these stubborn whipper-snappers about the Moon.

Please chime in Phage. Over.

I got lost in what you are trying to say so would just like to clarify. Are you saying that you somehow can see the non facing side of the moon from a vantage point on earth? Because from my understanding you can not. The only way you are able to see the other sides is from a point outside the moons orbit. However since we are standing on a globe and the round object is circling us not in 2D but in 3D I am wondering if there is some parts beyond 1/2 the moon that we are able to see at certain times a year from certain points on earth?

It seems to me there is one part of the moon however that we never see unless we travel beyond the moons orbit ...do we have satelites orbiting out there that could film it`?

This article says we have and apparently can - but not from earth
www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 16/9/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Don't know whether it's real or not but it's definitely some very interesting footage indeed. I too, am anxiously awaiting the onslaught of debunkers to see what their opinion is of this one.

Thanks Alien, F&S for the OP

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

However, this anomalous activity has been captured before by very creditable people. Therefore, it's a pity that idiots feel the need to dupe the world.

Who are those creditable people, and why are they creditable?

link   

wow...those are dragons

link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
This is a HOAX and DEBUNKED. I saw this video on Disclose.TV and viewed the video close-up (white background) on one of the color comparison tests.

This clearly shows these are birds or bats, you can see the wings flap under close-up viewings.

I don't think UFO Fleets, flap their wings...

DEBUNKED!

How was it debunked? By someone declaring it 'debunked'?

It can very well be but.....for me; to debunk something is to show how it is not what it's purporting to be.

But I'm with ya. I felt it was birds. But that also doesn't mean it's a hoax. It can be as simple as being misidentified.

You feel its birds, the uploader of the Vid has titled it UFO fleet, the uploader has many other similar hoaxs and you go on to say But it doesnt mean its a hoax. You want someone to show you step by step how the hoax was done then employ a video editing expert or educate yourself. How many threads you start with something you found on Youtube with initial skepticism you end up attacking anyone that give the opinion of it being fake even though you start by saying Oh Im not sure what do you guys think.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow

Originally posted by wildtimes

What part of the Moon is facing us when it's a new Moon?

Answer that please.

The same part as when it's full. The moon doesn't rotate..we see the same side of it all the time, and its angle to the sun is what illuminates it from new to full and back again. It orbits, but doesn't spin around while orbiting. Unless my education is as lame as I'm beginning to suspect.

???
edit on 16-9-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

Incorrect, the Moon does rotate, but it's rotational period and orbital period are the same, which is why we always see the same face. Human Alien can't seem to grasp this.

We 'see' the same face ONCE a month. The other 27 days it is rotating.

OMG. This is sinful.

Do you not watch the videos you post yourself which show you that we only the one side of the Moon from Earth perspective.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This is so incredibly easy to fake using software so the only thing you can do to prove if this is real is try to find people like astronomers who like looking at the moon and see if they saw it.
Look on astronomy forums and see if anyone is discussing it.
If no one else witnessed it then it most probably is fake.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Consequence

However, this anomalous activity has been captured before by very creditable people. Therefore, it's a pity that idiots feel the need to dupe the world.

Who are those creditable people, and why are they creditable?

Ya addressing this question to me?
But you just foe'd me. I just got the notice.
Why would you mingle and banter with your enemy? Don't make me seek therapy to understand your confusing signals and mixed messages.

To the others:

There are amateur astronomers who, under the 'educational' category on You Tube catch these objects on a regular bases.

All one has to do is search it out in YouTube. I already included "Bills" video a few posts ago. And he is just one of dozens.

There is no doubt they're capturing something. Now the question is, what is it and where are they?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Nothin' but swamp gas sprinkled with moon dust.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
This is so incredibly easy to fake using software so the only thing you can do to prove if this is real is try to find people like astronomers who like looking at the moon and see if they saw it.
Look on astronomy forums and see if anyone is discussing it.
If no one else witnessed it then it most probably is fake.

I like your McKenna avatar

We all know, one fake video doesn't make all similar videos bogus. Same with UFOs in general. One dangling pie plate doesn't mean all UFOs are pin plates hanging from a hook.

I think this YT-bozo absconded this video from someone else. Because there are so many of these it's hardly worth the effort and time to draft them. Just steal it instead. Less elbow grease.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Ya addressing this question to me?

Yes, as you're the one who made the statement. Anything else would be weird.

But you just foe'd me. I just got the notice.

As I responded to your PM, I thought it was for personal book-keeping only to keep track of new UFO-vids. "Rival" in the sense that you seem to believe in these things.
I had no idea it was public and could offend people, that was not my intention.

Why would you mingle and banter with your enemy? Don't make me seek therapy to understand your confusing signals and mixed messages.

You're not an enemy because I don't even know who you are.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Do you not watch the videos you post yourself which show you that we only the one side of the Moon from Earth perspective.

yeah I do and that's why I rather not discuss it anymore. I am admittedly confused.

I am/was under the impression the New Moon is the 'dark' side. And because we theoretically can't see it (because it's dark when it faces us) is how the rumor got started.

The fact is, the Moon does rotate. That much I know.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join