It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet 2012 Starting From Alien Moonbase

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by Human_Alien

Why is it that these dots are brighter with the moon in the background and get dimmer with the darkness of space behind them? Does that even make sense?

Well this calls for pure conjecture so let's play out both sides.

Perhaps the energy field is stronger/brighter then the visible electromagnetic spectrum?

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Perhaps when CGI'ng this, they didn't clone the correct color and accidentally made it a shade brighter?

Those are my two guesses to a very open-ended question!
Thanks for joining the discussion though

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by youwillneverknow
I think its a fake - if I saw that whilst looking at the moon I would flip, be excited and start shouting....theres literally no reaction from the "astronomer" - also the "ufo's" appear to be too sharp for me, makes me think that they have been placed there. I could be wrong but thats my opinion.

The way you react is not written within everyone's DNA code.....so that's a very one-sided argument (not to mention, weak one too).
We all act and react differently.

There's this guy Bill, who sees these things almost every night when viewing the Moon then reporting on YouTube. After a while, one comes to expect them. So?...is he supposed to be excited every single night?
Nah.

Just like my 'flap' of UFO sightings back in May (I think it was). After the tenth night of seeing them, the novelty wore off and the I want answers psyche took over.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

If someone (like me) inadvertently posts a hoaxed thread, it's not a direct reflection on me.

You only get called out if
1) you are the author of said-video/thread
or
2) you KNOWINGLY passed something erroneously off as something authentic.

This is not the case in this thread and I think my reputation proves I am not a hoaxer.

I hate when people attempt to fool others. I really have a problem with that.
I don't think it's entertaining nor is it a form of creative art.

It's insane pleasure that certain twisted people seek. For instance, I hate pranks (except Candid Camera pranks). I think overall they're humiliating and uncalled for.

That is where you are wrong. When these types of videos and threads are the only types you post then every single one of them reflect your reputation on this board. As soon as I see a H_A thread I already know it is going to be full of terrible information.

Just because you don't feel these reflect on you, or don't see it doesn't mean they don't. It isn't your job to post every youtube video with the word UFO or Alien in it to ATS for us to critique. Find a reddit or something for that.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
Looks like a particle emitter animation, from a CGI program overlayed onto the moon.

Very easy to replicate. No offence but this is fake. You can tell because the size of each particle coming out would be the size of a city and they're moving at an incredibly fast rate, too fast in relation to the distance of observation.

yeah, someone mentioned and showed an example of the particle emitter animation, earlier.

Hard to say but what is interesting, this is not the only video or uploader depicting this activity. So it definitely keeps things interesting.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
Looks like a particle emitter animation, from a CGI program overlayed onto the moon.

Very easy to replicate. No offence but this is fake. You can tell because the size of each particle coming out would be the size of a city and they're moving at an incredibly fast rate, too fast in relation to the distance of observation.

yeah, someone mentioned and showed an example of the particle emitter animation, earlier.

Hard to say but what is interesting, this is not the only video or uploader depicting this activity. So it definitely keeps things interesting.

Thanks for sharing

If that's the case, then we can only hope.

I wish it was alien craft. Although I'm skeptical of this particular video, I can say I've seen an object once which was completely unexplainable from any source that I could think of.

So, I do believe something's out there.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

The moon wasn't full on Sept. 15th. El Hoaxo.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverForget
This looks legitimate.

I can tell by all the legitimate videos I've seen.

LOL

maybe, but to me it looked like someone (who isnt very skilled at video editing) added some white dots to the film, and made them appear to fly away from the moon. I myself am of the opinion its fake, I can tell because of all the fake videos I've seen

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace

The moon wasn't full on Sept. 15th. El Hoaxo.

Yes. That's true. And was brought to light early on which makes most of us wonder if the OP (YouTube) stole this, modified it and passed it along as his own.

I really wish there was a penalty for stuff like this (if this was absconded and CGI'd)

I like your Spanish touch!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Looks like a couple of instances of a particle emitter were applied to this footage. Such as Trapcode Particular :

www.redgiantsoftware.com...

Check out some of the amazingly realistic effects you can get using that.

Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

You say there are other videos showing the same event, care to provide a link to any of those other videos depicting this big lunar exodus?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Oh, sorry, didn't see it pointed out. I remember seeing only a sliver of the moon last night. I WANT TO BELIEVE.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Hmm, that moon video sure is interesting, but this Trapcode video is mindblowing...

Thanks for the trip.

edit on 16-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
Looks like a couple of instances of a particle emitter were applied to this footage. Such as Trapcode Particular :

www.redgiantsoftware.com...

Check out some of the amazingly realistic effects you can get using that.

Just my opinion.

Of course that's just one piece of software/plugin that makes particle systems, there are many, many more available...that's just the first one that came to mind that works with Adobe After Effects that if I were to try to re-create the footage that I would use.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

You say there are other videos showing the same event, care to provide a link to any of those other videos depicting this big lunar exodus?

Big lunar exodus? Now THAT'S funny

I already posted one earlier but yeah....I'll try to get them in order and post them in the same post.
Give me a few please...............

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by whyamIhere

You always post interesting video's.

Then you get attacked like you are trying to perpetrate a hoax.

Please do not let these people stop you from posting.

I always find your threads interesting...

There is no need for anyone to 'attack' HA, but there is a need to point out anything that is a discrepancy. HA's OP link is to an uploader who has made additions to someone else's video, that makes it tainted. The uploader appears to have done the same with other videos which are stated as coming from someone else. Caution is the word then.

If someone (like me) inadvertently posts a hoaxed thread, it's not a direct reflection on me.

You only get called out if
1) you are the author of said-video/thread
or
2) you KNOWINGLY passed something erroneously off as something authentic.

This is not the case in this thread and I think my reputation proves I am not a hoaxer.

I hate when people attempt to fool others. I really have a problem with that.
I don't think it's entertaining nor is it a form of creative art.

It's insane pleasure that certain twisted people seek. For instance, I hate pranks (except Candid Camera pranks). I think overall they're humiliating and uncalled for.

I know that HA, hence my post.

edit on 16-9-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hey, look! Its another video that shows absolutely nothing other than some spots that may or not be CGI.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
only problem is the original video was published on the 14th and video says 15th

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Me personally think the video is amazing(assuming it's genuine without any CGI added).
But just like someone else mentioned, the skeptics will come out full force and pretend
they have all the right answers. They will consider everything BUT some kind of aircraft.
However the great thing about this particular video is skeptics can't use their normal,everyday
crap-load of excuses/theories.
No Chinese lanterns,flock of birds, airplanes,flares,swamp gas, reflection of the sun,bla bla bla
To me, the most logical explanation would be some kind of aircraft. Right?
Not saying it's UFO's. It could possibly be ours(but I highly doubt it).
What in the hell else could it be? Really?
Is there normally debris that fly's off the moon?
(seriously I don't know...apparently I was absent that day in school when they talked about that)
Also, I find it interesting that the area where the orbs are flying out of, is lit up unlike anywhere
else on the moon.(as far as I can tell)
Really interesting video,
thanks for sharing

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It's a UFO from my perspective.

That means it's Unidentified...
It appears to be Flying (I guess?)
Seems to be an Object (I guess?)

Anyways, it's sad to see that people automatically assume they know it cannot be true simply because their preconceived notions override their analytic abilities.

I don't know what it is though because there is no data to make that predetermination.
Therefore until we Identify it, it is technically a U.F.O.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I haven't checked some random YTuber such as this one to see what videos he has but if he 'see' such on a lot of videos, what makes you think it is not CGI....
edit on 16-9-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join