It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet 2012 Starting From Alien Moonbase

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Forget it.

Some of you are so stubborn.

The Moon rotates.
The Moon orbits.
Deal with it.

I will further add (in my humble opinion):

The Moon is most likely artificial.
The Moon is most likely inhabited.

And that's all I'm going to say because this thread is getting too intense and dense with stupidity.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

What part of the Moon is facing us when it's a new Moon?

Answer that please.

The same part as when it's full. The moon doesn't rotate..we see the same side of it all the time, and its angle to the sun is what illuminates it from new to full and back again. It orbits, but doesn't spin around while orbiting. Unless my education is as lame as I'm beginning to suspect.

???
edit on 16-9-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

Or, maybe it does, looking at what DenyO said....
hmmm.
nm.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
This is a HOAX and DEBUNKED. I saw this video on Disclose.TV and viewed the video close-up (white background) on one of the color comparison tests.

This clearly shows these are birds or bats, you can see the wings flap under close-up viewings.

I don't think UFO Fleets, flap their wings...

DEBUNKED!

How was it debunked? By someone declaring it 'debunked'?

It can very well be but.....for me; to debunk something is to show how it is not what it's purporting to be.

But I'm with ya. I felt it was birds. But that also doesn't mean it's a hoax. It can be as simple as being misidentified.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by Arken

Absolutely awesome video! They lift up from the same spot, suddenly.

Is interesting to know which Crater it is....
Any idea?
S&F. HA

edit on 16-9-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

I got that too. The zoom close up section shows them coming from what appears to be a crater?

Strange indeed, and very believable

Spiro

link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Answer that please.

The same part as when it's full. The moon doesn't rotate..we see the same side of it all the time, and its angle to the sun is what illuminates it from new to full and back again. It orbits, but doesn't spin around while orbiting. Unless my education is as lame as I'm beginning to suspect.

???

Or, maybe it does, looking at what DenyO said....
hmmm.
nm.

Absolutely wrong.

link   

Answer that please.

???

Incorrect, the Moon does rotate, but it's rotational period and orbital period are the same, which is why we always see the same face. Human Alien can't seem to grasp this.

link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Answer that please.

The same side that always faces us.

Put 2 spheres on a table in front of you. Take one and revolve it around the other, rotating it at the rate of 1 rotation per revolution. The same side of the moving sphere will always face the other one.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow

Answer that please.

???

Incorrect, the Moon does rotate, but it's rotational period and orbital period are the same, which is why we always see the same face. Human Alien can't seem to grasp this.

We 'see' the same face ONCE a month. The other 27 days it is rotating.

OMG. This is sinful.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

It is in synchronous rotation with Earth, always showing the same face with its near side marked by dark volcanic maria that fill between the bright ancient crustal highlands and the prominent impact craters.

from wiki en.wikipedia.org...

So, now I really am confused. I see that it does rotate, BUT, it always shows the same face....

forgive me for not being an astrophysicist....I'm trying to learn.

In any case, the video shows a fully-lit moon, not a new moon, regardless of whether we are seeing the front or back. Does this mean that during new moon, the other side is facing us? Like the moon has a permanent reflectivity and it rotates with the moon? The same half is always lit up, whether we see it or not? Then would we not see a halo around it during new moon, while that half always bathed in light is facing away from us?

sigh. I'm very confused.

The Moon is in synchronous rotation: it rotates about its axis in about the same time it takes to orbit the Earth. This results in it nearly always keeping the same face turned towards the Earth. The Moon used to rotate at a faster rate, but early in its history, its rotation slowed and became tidally locked in this orientation as a result of frictional effects associated with tidal deformations caused by the Earth.[90] The side of the Moon that faces Earth is called the near side, and the opposite side the far side. The far side is often called the "dark side", but in fact, it is illuminated as often as the near side: once per lunar day, during the new moon phase we observe on Earth when the near side is dark.[91]

At the risk of derailing the thread, Human_Alien, I am not trying to be obtuse. You may be completely aware of this, but others clearly are not. May we pause to come to a consensus on the moon's behavior before we try to make sense of the vid? Please?

Or not. Sorry guys.

link   
Human Alien to Phage.
Calling Phage, I need ya!
Copy that.

Gotta teach these stubborn whipper-snappers about the Moon.

Please chime in Phage. Over.

link   
*Sigh*. I can see I'm fighting a losing battle here.

poseidonsimons-s.deviantart.com...

Photos of the Moon taken over a month. The same side is facing us at all times.

If you wish to ignore thousands of years of observation and evidence, go ahead.

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Ok, let's see if'n this works...

My video editing capabilities right now are about nil, so I just whipped up a little quickie example.
Usually, the emitter is invisible. I made it so you can see where it is. As the particle, I just used a little "visible light" ball (omni light). That's probably what would be used to hoax something like this. Like I mentioned earlier, the number, speed, duration, and direction can be adjusted, and any number of extra effects (gravity, wind, etc) can be added.

The first vid is the way it appears in my CGI editor (I use Cinema 4d)

The second is the way it would look as a normal render.

You can see that it wouldn't take much to slap one of these up against a picture/vid of the moon and get the exact effect we see in the video. Easy-peasy.

Hope that was helpful. I'm not much of a movie maker.

edit on 16-9-2012 by subject x because: There is no dark side of the moon, really. Matter of fact, it's all dark...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

I wish I could give you an applause for this !!

Thanks for taking the time to put this together. And I hope we all learn something from it !

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Did you post two different videos of how the Moon always faces the same way towards Earth, while insisting that it does not? Or did I misunderstand you?

Second, someone just posted an example of a such a simple particle-effect that I claimed that the faked UFO-video that is the result of these 4 pages, was using.

It looks like I wasn't allowed to call it "Nonsense" back then. I'll try again.
edit on 16-9-2012 by Consequence because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Well done, im glad im not the only one who can see this is fake.

Very very easy to do, hence, the guy did it lol.
Had this been real, hundreds of videos would have appeared over night by people filming the same thing. As usual only one person out of hundreds of thousands pointing telescopes at the moon picked this up.

Very bad fake, when are mods going to put this in the correct forum??? HOAX!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Consequence

Did you post two different videos of how the Moon always faces the same way towards Earth, while insisting that it does not? Or did I misunderstand you?

Second, someone just posted an example of a such a simple particle-effect that I claimed that the faked UFO-video that is the result of these 4 pages, was using.

It looks like I wasn't allowed to call it "Nonsense" back then. I'll try again.
edit on 16-9-2012 by Consequence because: (no reason given)

Lol no, he did. I had to go hd full screen to see that even in his videos, the same side of the moon is always facing the earth. How he's so strictly ignoring this, or ashamed to admit he's wrong, it's embarrassing.

Subject X did a good job showing the particle effect. And with applications such as after effects, you can easily apply such a filter to footage, with a basic motion track and a slight wiggle added to it, you get pretty much the same as you see in the op.

Lol we see the dark side of the moon once a month

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Okay, the video of it rotating once during one orbit helps. Shows that it still always has the same side facing us, whether that side is lit up or not.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
One would think though, if you're going to go through all the trouble to hoax the audience, you'd dot all your I's and cross all your T's and make sure (something as stupid as the phase of the Moon) won't trip you up.

Then perhaps this is a wonderful personal lesson for you that a video doesn't even have to be well made at all to trick people. Might be a good thing to have in the bag, considering that there are thousands of these out there?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I've seen these with my own eyes, so just keep debunking.

It is what it is, whether we like it or not you see.

Here is a small list of videos along the same lines.

www.ebaumsworld.com...

www.metacafe.com...

www.metacafe.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Thanks to those of you willing to hold my hand while I got up to speed on this.
Nice job, X!
Now I see how it was done.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join